“MeterOn” mobile app is intended to assist the public to check and verify the status of a taxi driver or a bus vehicle. By simply entering the vehicle plate number or operator name, you can view details, check offence records and passenger’s feedback on the particular driver or operator. This is in line with SPAD’s commitment to ensure passengers can ride any taxi and bus and arrive safely at the destination.
Taxi & Bus verification:
• Search by vehicle plate number or company name to view details.
• Verify driver/vehicle license validity period.
• View offence records and passengers’ reviews.
• Select origin and destination to estimate route.
• List of bus terminals in Peninsular Malaysia.
• Check estimated taxi fares based on map distance calculation.
• Monitor the speed of the vehicle while on board. Useful for express bus journeys.
• Rate your driver or service provider at the end of a journey.
• Send SOS alert message with your current location and ride details to a friend in case of emergency during your trip.
• Send feedback/report directly to SPAD if the service provided was not satisfactory.
• Saved history of submitted complaints on your registered account.
This application contains information on licensed taxi drivers (including airport taxis and hired cars) and bus vehicles (including express buses and stage buses) in Peninsular Malaysia.
MeterOn is available in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, the language can be set by changing the language configuration in your mobile phone.
What's New in Version 2.0
Major change to use new SPAD Driver Info System. Able to search both taxi and buses.