Formerly known as CaknaKPKT .iKepoh Mobile application is a new innovation developed by the ministry to facilitate the public to make complaints to the local authorities (PBT) through mobile.
The objectives of iKepoh
- Establish rapport PBT and citizens by providing a user-friendly channel complaints in giving the best service to the people; and
- Monitoring and more effective complaint management to top management PBT and KPKT through the same system resources and easily accessible.
The functions of iKepoh
- Allow shipping posing a complaint with the mobile location;
- Provide feedback to the complainant with a more responsive; and
- To monitor the statistics of complaints by local authorities or through the dashboard JKT provided more efficiently.