- to add images of coins from the camera or from phone gallery;
- to sort coins in the general list by year, diameter, weight and price;
- to display images of coins in the form of gallery.
"Coin Album" - is currently available as an beta release and is in an incomplete look. Several features are either incomplete or not yet implemented and will be available in the subsequent versions.
Community of users: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118362689016903773842
#numismatics #coins #collecting
Got tons of photos without WHY and WHAT?
Try Album Manager right now, put your photos in albums you made.
Don't need network connection or synchronization, just lie down on the couch with a cup of great coffee
Create albums as you like, put photos in. That's all what you need to do.
1. Viewing and Sorting photos by the intuitive UI design
2. Sorting photos by yourown
3. Exporting photo to storage device (SD card)
4. Share photos by email or other channels (email/facebook/others)
5. AD Free
6. Upload album to facebook, share your favorite with your love in one click
*Recommended handset OS : Android OS 2.2 and 2.3
a memorial day album teaches "what after day" by an important memorial day by countdown -- ♪
Since a photograph can also be registered for every memorial day, the album of an important memorial day can be made.
Doesn't it leave the recollections of special days, such as a birthday, a travel, marriage, graduation, and a baby?
Anniversary album is the best app of the anniversary management that can also organize photos ♪
Now you can save your sweet memories of your photos in a different,beautiful,and stylish way.....
wherever you go, any time and any moment just take pic from camera or import photo from gallery just decorate with this photo frame app.
As we know time never can come back but time can be captured by turn a moment into pic and can be decorated by beautiful frames.
Through hoarding frame make your photo to appear instantly on the bill board / hoarding frame
A must-have camera photo frame app for your android smartphones to capture all your memorable pictures any time anywhere.
Have all your valentine photos, love photos and wedding photos,picnic or college group photos beautifully crafted with frames for your romantic photo albums.
You do not need to hire professional photographers to create these valentine photos, love photos and wedding photos for you!
so friends get ready for editing photo, set as a wallpaper and share with your friends.
Much work has been done to perfection, but still we will welcome any comments or feedback.
> Simply upload a photo or take a new photo
> Type any words to match the photo
> Select any font color or style you like
If you are an active social networking player, this app will be of great help for you.
Add texts on photos will definitely entice people to pay more attention to your photos.
It helps you to express yourself in a gorgeous way.
Sometimes a photo with one or two stylish words must be worth 100 simple words.
So just post a photo with colorful and stylish texts to match your feeling, your car, your dress or the weather...
Some Awesome Features:
+ You can upload one photo from the album or instantly take a new photo
+ As many as 66 font colors are available
+ As many as More Than 200 font styles are available
+ As many as More Than 40 new and special font styles are available
+ Multiple share ways: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Etc.
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
Trigger Rewrite is Released!
The price of this old version has been raised to discourage users from purchasing this version.
Please download the new version of Trigger instead of this.
This version of Trigger will no longer be supported.
Due to the major changes made in the rewrite, it is impossible to transfer over the gestures from the old version to the new version.
All previous users who prefer the old version are still free to use their copy of this.
Pressing the Trigger will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
Pulling the Trigger in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
1. App Panel
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar
Detect recently installed apps to conveniently add to App Panels.
Press the E-Mail Us option in the Settings if there are any problems or confusion.
Customize your device!
In Omega Files Pro you will find everything you need to build and customize your rom the way you like it
and great tools that can be used with all android devices
Omega Files Repo Supported Devices:
Galaxy S5 - Galaxy S4 - Galaxy S3 I9300 - Galaxy Note 3 N9005 - Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Galaxy S2 I9100 - Galaxy Note 10.1
Do not use Omegas Files repo files with other devices!!!
**Get this app to use it with your current device version and repo and not for future repo updates,
some devices may not get often repo updates or may never get an update at all**
Omega Files Tools:
Install zip files automatically using recovery
Reboot menu with widgets
Flashlight Tool and Widget
Battery Tool and Widget
Task and Application Manager with Widget
Tools can be used with all android devices
(more to come at the next updates)
OTA Live Update Notifications
Direct links to download Omega Roms
Pause and Resume option to Downloads for Omega Roms and for all Omega Files
Resume the same download for an Omega Rom zip file from both servers.
Flash mods and Omega Roms straight from the app, compatible with most recoveries.
Option to flash zip files from any folder on the device
More than one zip file can be selected and be flashed at once automatically
Select the downloads folder (sdcard and extsdcard)
Update Omega Files Pro repo from server, manual and automatic
Option at settings to select devices for Omega Files repo
Notification Dialog with changelog when repo updates automatic
Omega browser, find all Omega rom support forums easily.
Reboot menu with recovery and download with App drawer shortcuts and Five Widgets
Flashlight Tool and Widget
Battery Tool and Widget
Task and Application Manager with App drawer shortcut and Widget
Turn Off Screen and Lock with App drawer shortcut and Widget
Automatic backup off all user settings.
Many more inside the app and many more to come at the next updates!
You need a rooted device to use all files.
Omega files Pro will ask for root permissions to be able to flash mods from recovery.
To use all features of Omega Files Pro you need Internet connection.
Always take a nadroid backup before installing files from the Omega Files Pro.
NOTICE: To download links from xda you have to first login to xda with your username and password and select the remember me option if you do not want to login every time.
Check the New Additions to find the latest updates.
-All Rooted Roms:
All files in the section can be used to all supported rooted devices
-All Omega Roms:
All files in the section can be used with all Omega roms series and versions.
The files in this section can be used to only with Omegas latest versions.
The files here may also be compatible with other roms based on the same firmware.
--Contents of Omega Files Repo:
... and many more ...
For suggestions, bug reports etc visit Omega FIles Pro xda thread:
If you get the message:
"The play store purchase of the application can't be validated"
its because you are using Lucky Patcher or similar app
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BAD RATING FOR THIS ERROR
Its not Omega Files Pro related!!!!
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
Move, copy and delete files.
Create and delete directories (folders).
Support for many file endings and mime types.
Create zip files/Unzip.
Hidden file show
Phone set ring tone
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
There is no delay in hiding files because of the application don't have to move files to any secret location.
The trick is,it just changes the file extension to prevent it from being opened by any application.
With this app,you can do,
* Hide media files,so that,they wont appear in gallery.
* Hide any type of files to prevent it from being opened by supported applications.
* Hide and unhide any folder and all it's contents at once.
* Whenever you wanted your secret hidden files,unhide them from the application.
* This application is password protected,so no one can access your files unless they know the password.
* Simple tab based user interface.
* Application size is about just 1 MB.
* You can open hidden files from the application without unhiding them.
If you have to reset your phone or re-install this application,undo hiding all hidden files before doing so,or the application will loss database containing data about all hidden files and you can't unhide those files from application.
If you forget this,search for all files with ".hidden" extension and remove ".hidden" from file name to recover those files.
Phone must be rooted to support hiding files on SD card if you are using android KitKat or above
Tags: File Manager,Hide Image and Videos
Detail steps of media sharing:
1.Click “My nSreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;（not same Wi-Fi ,should be same Home network）
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Deatil steps of Remote Control
1. Click “My nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
This app is NOT a navigation app. It simply opens Google Navigation, GPS Navigation by Sygic, or Be-on-road in one click, rather than a few.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use are not anything to do with this app. See the developers' sites for those kinds of issues.
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
The app has following features:
* List all installed apps on the device.
* Click on app in the list to launch it.
* Menu option to sort apps based on Name, Date of installation and size.
* Context menu to view app description.
Works well with Wechat, LINE, FB Messenger and other chat & messaging apps.
To use this app:
1. Open a messaging app and click on the 'Attach Image' or 'Choose From Photos'. Select the 'Troll - On' app to open the images listing and choose any image.
2. You can also send a meme by launching this app and clicking on one of them.
This app has the following features:
1. Display all information related to battery (Battery Level, Max. Scale, Status, Health, Temperature, Voltage and Power Source).
2. Display battery level remaining in text format on the notification bar.
3. The app has a inbuilt power save mode which dims the display and also shuts down Wifi and 3G when the remaining battery percentage is 10% or 15%. The power save mode is activated by default. To deactivate/activate it, use the button in the menu.
4. Menu with 4 buttons.
- Exit: To close the application and the notifications.
- Activate/Deactivate: To start/stop the Power Save mode.
- About: Launches dialog with help.
- Battery Stats: Displays information about the current battery usage.
Please provide your feedback and watch out for more updates.
1. Meme slide show.
2. Share/Email Memes.
3. Download and Save memes to SD Card.
4. List all saved memes.
5. Saved memes can be sent to other chat & messaging apps. To do this:
- Open a messaging app and click on the 'Attach Image' or 'Choose From Photos'. Select the 'Meme Digest' app to open the images listing and choose any image.
- You can also send a saved meme by launching the app and clicking on one of them.
The app basically has three tabs:
1. All tab: is the default tab which lists out all the restaurants.
2. Search tab: you can search restaurants by name.
3. Favorites tab: lists out all the restaurants in your favorites list. You can add any restaurant into your favorites list by long pressing on any of the restaurants listed in All or Search tabs.
Other functionalities in the tab:
1. Locating the nearby restaurants: Once the app is started, a dialog with all the restaurants which are in and around your current location pops up. Also this dialog can be opened by clicking the find restaurants button located at the right corner of the app title bar. Clicking on any of the listed restaurants goes to the restaurant description page.
2.Restaurant Description: Clicking on any restaurant in either All or Search tab opens the Restaurant Description. You can view a picture(if any), name, address, phone number, email and website of the restaurant here. Also you can make a call or add the restaurant to your contacts list.
3. Managing your favorites list: You can remove any restaurant in your favorites list by long press or use the delete button in the options menu to clear the list.
A final note, since most of the information is from various web sources it may not be accurate. Please let me know if i have missed any restaurants or if the information provided needs to be corrected.
Please feel free to provide your feedback and also keep an eye for more updates.
This is only a part of the app developed by the CoreDump team (http://ivle.nus.edu.sg/public/icreate2011.aspx).