Now you can experience some of the effects of LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide a.k.a "Acid") using only your Android Phone!
The LSD Simulator (or Hallucination Simulator on the Amazon Market) can give you a taste of what it's like using moving visual patterns. Just follow the simple instructions, and you'll get to have the experience of hallucination without harming yourself.
Just load the app and follow the instructions.
tags: gravilux, novelty, hallucinate, lsd, drugs, tripping fest, trippy, tripping
Well now you can! Hand picked are the perfect combinations of brain stimulating binaural beats that give the same effects that Aiden experiences in Watch_Dogs.
Plus 6 additional Trips including
HEADPHONES STRONGLY RECOMMENDED (Earphones will suffice as well)
After about 6-8 minutes (may vary depending on frequency of use) of uninterrupted listening you will experience the full effects of the Digital Trips.
Enjoyed Digital Trips but looking for something to help you sleep? Then check out Digital Trips: Sleep
***Updated July 28, 2014***
Thank you all for your feedback in the recent months. With it, I have updated the app to include new features.
- 3 brand new Digital Trips (Black Sunshine, Energy Drink and Sleep)
- Added pause button
- Timer for tracking trip length
- Improved audio bit rate. This should allow for the trips to work for more people.
- Improved UI for easier navigation
-Supports multiple equations
-Renders Mandelbrot and Julia Set fractals.
-Save fractals or set fractal image as wallpaper
-Multiple color schemes
-Escape-time, Triangle Inequality Average, Curvature estimation algorithms
-Uses NDK for improved performance
To control your results, simply drag any point of the line segments.
"-" - remove point
"+" - add point from the line
"mode" - change rendering mode
"randomize" - load pre-saved / random fractal
"settings" - tools and settings
Sirius Digital - in partnership with iPhort
There are numerous fractal applications but this one has unique set of features.
Enjoy the world of fractals brought to you by our engineers.
- different fractal sets;
- multi-touch – tap-to-move, pinch-to-zoom;
- multi-tab – supports multiple fractals in different tabs;
- palette animation;
- rich palette editor for creation of your own palettes;
- configurable rendering and animation settings;
- lake effect;
- setting fractal as a wallpaper;
- save/load interesting locations or palettes;
- multiple predefined color schemes and several demo fractals;
- rendering and animation settings automatically saved and loaded for every tab.
Move around and zoom in to discover amazing patterns generated by the Mandelbrot fractal. Enjoy the wonders of chaos and math in action. Unleash your creativity with wallpaper generator.
* Create unique wallpapers and add them to your device's Gallery, so you can share them with others
* Create your own color schemes or use one of the built-in ones
* Take control over the depth of the fractal and coloring methods
* Save the coolest places you find for later
- fast rendering with support for multi-core CPUs
- built-in list of cool places to get you started with your exploration
- 3 quality modes
-- Features --
* View lots of fractal backgrounds
* Set image as wallpaper
* Save/View photos
* Share wallpapers (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Favorite backgrounds you like
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded (can be switched off in settings)
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos! (will appear in the application after approval)
-- What are fractals? --
Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far". Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or they may be nearly the same at different scales.
Fractal art is a form of algorithmic art created by calculating fractal objects and representing the calculation results as still images, animations, and media. Fractal art developed from the mid 1980s onwards. It is a genre of computer art and digital art which are part of new media art. The Julia set and Mandlebrot sets can be considered as icons of fractal art.
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load wallpapers. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at kodlan @ gmail.com.
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Backgrounds for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
-- Permissions --
* INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to load wallpapers from internet
* SET_WALLPAPER - required to change wallpaper image
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - application uses SD card for background caching, that saves network bandwidth and battery.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - required for automatic check for new backgrounds/wallpapers
-- Note --
Application provides upload functionality to users, some of images are uploaded by users.
Starting the app will show the top level Mandelbrot. Tap on the Mandelbrot to zoom into that location, keep tapping to go deeper into the fractal. if you want to zoom out again then double tap.
To view the Julia set that corresponds to the location you tapped (the centre point of the currently display Mandelbrot) then swipe left. You can now zoom in on the Julia set too, if you'd like.
Swiping right will take you back to the Mandelbrot.
There are a range of colour palettes for you to choose from. Swipe up or down to cycle through the five available colour palettes.
Live Demo in your Browser: http://www.infinitezoom.net
* Mind-warping never-ending zoom animations with beautifully crafted artwork.
* Customize with different color modes.
* Four free patterns included. Upgrade with additional Pattern Packs for a total choice of 19 pattern artworks.
* Ad free.
* Includes Daydream screensaver for Android 4.2+
- calculates mandelbrot and julia sets
- calculates newton fractal
- colorize the fractal with different color maps
- set fractal image as wallpaper
- create full size wallpapers
- calculates low resolution preview images
- uses Android NDK for speed optimizations
- no ads
Touch the interesting area to zoom-in and use back key to zoom out.
Use the buttons on the right side to switch between the zoom, move and set function.
The 'set' function is used for setting the constant for julia sets (This button is only visible if julia set is chosen as fractal).
Processors with floating point extensions are recommended because of heavy use of floating point operations. For double width mode a large amount of memory is needed.
Minimum version to run:
Images can be saved to sdcard (sdcard/FractGeo/Images).
- Galaxy S
Imagine your face sprouting from itself ad infinitum. A fractal selfie like no other.
Step 1: Choose or take a photo.
Step 2: Draw around your head to cut it out.
Step 3: Place copies of your head on the screen. Twist, shrink, move.
Step 4: Hit the Sprout button.
Step 5: Watch the magic appear and share with friends!
Use Sproutbooth to make face fractals or recursive images from any photo, any picture.
Thanks to Techtalks.ph and Startup Weekend Cebu, where the App sprouted from.
We'd love to have your bug reports, feedback and ideas for improvement.
-has no advertisements
-needs no permissions
-is super lightweight
It has the following flashlight modes:
-Normal mode – screen is white; brightness is changed by vertical scroll.
-Astro mode – screen is red; brightness is changed by v.scroll.
-Warning mode – screen is flashing in yellow; flashing speed is changed by v.scroll.
-Morse (tapping) mode – screen is lit in white color when the user touches it.
-SOS mode – the screen is flashing in Morse code sending “SOS”; sos speed is changed by v.scroll.