Now you can experience some of the effects of LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide a.k.a "Acid") using only your Android Phone!
The LSD Simulator (or Hallucination Simulator on the Amazon Market) can give you a taste of what it's like using moving visual patterns. Just follow the simple instructions, and you'll get to have the experience of hallucination without harming yourself.
Just load the app and follow the instructions.
tags: gravilux, novelty, hallucinate, lsd, drugs, tripping fest, trippy, tripping
This app has 5 different themed hallucination inducing videos. Each different animation is accompanied by its own unique musical score.
To use follow these simple instructions:
1. Select appropriate hallucination video. (choice of 5)
2. Stare into the centre of the screen until you hear a high pitched drone indicating you should stop and move to the next step...
3. Stare at your hand or other nearby object.
- this app is graphically intensive and may only run on high end android handsets.
- DRUGS ARE BAD. Tripping is fun. Acid is bad. LSD is bad. This app is purely entertainment and contains no health risks. Drugs are illegal for a reason. This app is not a toy.
- Use in a well lit room & Never look directly into the sun.
Awesome was created and designed just a few blocks away from San Francisco’s Haight Ashbury district. Tapping into the collective awesome of the neighborhood around us, we found inspiration from the counter cultural icons who spent time here during the 60’s and 70’s. If the Grateful Dead, Phish, The Beatles and Pink Floyd got together to make an app, 'Awesome' would most certainly be the one they would create. Get your hands on the most most stoner-iffic trippy-tastic visual trip toy on the market today. Watch the masterfully designed mushroom inspired designs on any android device!
What you get:
-20 mind bendingly awesome interactive particle effects / screen savers
-Move forward and backward through effects with the tap of a button
–Built to run like butter on Android tablets and Phones!
iStoner is an application for the playback of proprietary audio content. It aims to simulate specific mental states through the use of binaural beats, and much of it is named after prohibited recreational drugs.
Extreme Premium Drugs:
★Gates Of Hades
★Hand Of God
More will be added such as:
No ads, totally free.
A rave (from the verb: to rave) is a large party or festival featuring performances by disc jockeys (colloquially called DJs) and occasionally live performers playing electronic music, particularly electronic dance music (EDM). Music played at raves include house, trance, techno, drum and bass, hardcore and other forms of electronic dance music with the accompaniment of laser light shows, projected images, visual effects and smoke machines. The rave scene is mostly known worldwide for its excessive use of club drugs, such as MDMA, LSD and psychedelic mushrooms.
Rave culture originated mostly from acid house music parties in the mid-to-late 1980s in the Chicago area in the United States. After Chicago house artists began experiencing overseas success, it quickly spread to the United Kingdom, Central Europe, Australia and the rest of the United States.
-- Features --
* View lots of fractal backgrounds
* Set image as wallpaper
* Save/View photos
* Share wallpapers (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Favorite backgrounds you like
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded (can be switched off in settings)
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos! (will appear in the application after approval)
-- What are fractals? --
Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far". Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or they may be nearly the same at different scales.
Fractal art is a form of algorithmic art created by calculating fractal objects and representing the calculation results as still images, animations, and media. Fractal art developed from the mid 1980s onwards. It is a genre of computer art and digital art which are part of new media art. The Julia set and Mandlebrot sets can be considered as icons of fractal art.
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load wallpapers. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at kodlan @ gmail.com.
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Backgrounds for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
-- Permissions --
* INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to load wallpapers from internet
* SET_WALLPAPER - required to change wallpaper image
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - application uses SD card for background caching, that saves network bandwidth and battery.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - required for automatic check for new backgrounds/wallpapers
-- Note --
Application provides upload functionality to users, some of images are uploaded by users.
"What's this button for?"
To control your results, simply drag any point of the line segments.
"-" - remove point
"+" - add point from the line
"mode" - change rendering mode
"randomize" - load pre-saved / random fractal
"settings" - tools and settings
"Will it run on my device?"
System requirements: Ideally 2-core CPU, Android 2.2+, both tablets and phones are supported.
"Look what I've made!"
We would like to show your creations as well. If you've created something blazing amazing, you can send us a screenshot of it, and we may include it in the app.
"Is that a defect, or is it a feature?"
Any feedback, questions, or new ideas, we'll be happy to hear from you.
Move around and zoom in to discover amazing patterns generated by the Mandelbrot fractal. Enjoy the wonders of chaos and math in action. Unleash your creativity with wallpaper generator.
* Create unique wallpapers and add them to your device's Gallery, so you can share them with others
* Create your own color schemes or use one of the built-in ones
* Take control over the depth of the fractal and coloring methods
* Save the coolest places you find for later
- fast rendering with support for multi-core CPUs
- built-in list of cool places to get you started with your exploration
- 3 quality modes
- Load and explore the predefined fractals (menu Presets -> Load)
- Double tap to zoom on single-touch only devices
- Long tap to repeat last action
- Read the help contents to find out more on how to use the app
NOTE: If the application menu is not reachable on newer devices, do a long click on the right soft key of your device.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Lyapunov fractals are bifurcational fractals derived from an extension of the logistic map in which the degree of the growth of the population periodically switches between two
values A and B.
A Lyapunov fractal is constructed by mapping the regions of stability and chaotic behaviour (measured using the Lyapunov exponent λ) in the a−b plane for a given periodic sequence of As and Bs.
- Fully parameterizable algorithm
- Drag and zoom gestures
- Visualization of partial results
- Numerous coloration possibilities
- Save and exchange fractal settings
- Many predefined fractal settings
- Lots of predefined color gradients
- Save fractals as image
- Full-screen visualization
-Supports multiple equations
-Renders Mandelbrot and Julia Set fractals.
-Save fractals or set fractal image as wallpaper
-Multiple color schemes
-Escape-time, Triangle Inequality Average, Curvature estimation algorithms
-Uses NDK for improved performance
- Download and save car wallpaper
- Favourite wallpaper and synchronized to server.
- Sort by freshness and download times
- Well organized 3 levels Categories / Sub categories.
- Keyword searching for the whole car library
- Share car wallpaper to facebook, twitter, SMS.
- Small (fast speed) or Large (high quality) thumb viewing.
- Fast and stable server connection.
Our application is free, fast and offers the best collection of popular, HOT and high resolution car wallpapers and backgrounds with DAILY UPDATES!
We put much afford to categorize the wallpapers into a well define 3-level 4,000+ categories, including the major manufacturer and tuner:
1) Car Manufacturer
Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Benz, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Gemballa, Honda, Land Rover, Lexus, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Saab, Shelby, Volkswagen...
2) Car Tuners
AC Schnitzer, Alpina, Arash, Arden, ART Tuning, BF Performance, Brabus, Carlsson, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggara, DMC, Edag, Edo Competition, Endora, Steinmetz, TechArt, Wheelsandmore, Zagato
Grand Prix Formula One
4) Bike / Motocycle
BMW, DN-01, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha
Desktop site: www.gwallpaper.com
More from developer
-has no advertisements
-needs no permissions
-is super lightweight
It has the following flashlight modes:
-Normal mode – screen is white; brightness is changed by vertical scroll.
-Astro mode – screen is red; brightness is changed by v.scroll.
-Warning mode – screen is flashing in yellow; flashing speed is changed by v.scroll.
-Morse (tapping) mode – screen is lit in white color when the user touches it.
-SOS mode – the screen is flashing in Morse code sending “SOS”; sos speed is changed by v.scroll.