Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
and other Samsung Galaxy devices with UPSM built-in
UPSM Manager or Ultra Power Saving Mode Manager is an app that allows to easily add more apps that support ultra power saving mode (UPSM). UPSM is a feature of some Samsung Galaxy devices like the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, etc. but it only supports a limited number of apps. This app serves to add more supported apps with ease.
This app only works on the mentioned compatible devices and requires root access which means your device must be rooted. Please note that this app only adds selected apps to the list which is read by the UPSM framework and has nothing to do with how the ultra power saving mode feature works. It may be possible that some apps does not work in UPSM or may have some issues working in UPSM so please know that this app has nothing to do with that.
Please do not make a one star rating just because the app does not seem to work on your device. It would be better if you email me your issues or problems with the app so I can try to help you solve the issue or help you understand how the app works.
The XDA-Forum thread relating to the Xposed Note3 Ultra Power Saving Mode module is on the following link:
Please visit the link above for more info about the xposed module and for what this unlock key app is intended for.
WARNING: Please do not buy it if you do not know what it is intended for or if you do not know what xposed framework is or if you are not able to make the xposed module work on your device. You have been warned.
UPSM+ or Ultra Power Saving Mode Plus has one specific function - allows you to easily add more useful or important apps to the Ultra Power Saving Mode feature (UPSM) of your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet.
UPSM+ has a permission manager that allows you to define how a specific app behaves in UPSM mode. For example, the Music Player can continue playing even when the screen is off if you tick the relevant permission. Please note though that permission management does not work on all devices because of differences in how they were implemented by Samsung.
This app only adds selected apps to the UPSM app list and has nothing to do with how the UPSM feature work. UPSM is meant for battery saving so please enable only your most useful or important apps. Use with caution and with knowledge of its simple function and limitation.
This app is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices that already has the Ultra Power Saving Mode feature. If your device does not have ultra power saving mode, then this app won't work for you.
Supported devices include:
Galaxy S6 Edge
Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Note Edge
Galaxy A series
Galaxy S5 and S5 mini
Galaxy Tab S
Please contact us thru the app for support and refunds.
tag: upsm manager
If you have a device with poor battery life, Power Switch can save tons of juice by switching it off entirely after a given amount of time asleep.
- Sleep seconds after shutting case
- Automatic shutdown (root only)
- Set up a schedule using Night Mode
- Configure sensor sensitivity
- Facedown to turn screen off
- Uses almost no power in single sensor mode
The app has gone through an extensive testing process at XDA Developers. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen, you're the best.
ADMIN PERMISSIONS are required to manipulate the screen state without root.
Keywords: root, rooted, tool, system, power, save, power saver, screen off, no lock, automatic shutdown, quick shutdown.
Ultra Battery Saver scan all services that are consuming your battery including
High screen brightness,
Auto Sync etc
Ultimate App to improve battery time.
Save your eyes
Also this app saves your phones battery by dimming the display, which can dramatically increase the stand by time of your phone....
Download it now it's free. and very light app. easy to use.
browse facebook, instagram , google , yahoo , at night without straining your eyes and protect it.
Add a tint to the screen
night mode , tint screen , screen dim , dimmer , low light, save eyes
Modify the opacity according to your choice
Adjust color according to your choice.
Just a single click to off and on.
Battery Saver Tips & Tricks - How to extend your Android's Battery Life.
This application provides the best features to save the battery time of your phone or tablet. Whenever battery runs low or goes down too much then just tap the application to turn on the saving mode.
The main feature of the battery saving mode are as follows:
Turn On/Off Wifi
Switch On/Off Mobile Data
Turn On/Off GPS
Switch On/Off bluetooth
Switching On/Off Airplane Mode
Managing the screen timeout of device
Managing the brightness of device
Specially provides notification when your device battery goes down
Status & Switcher Widgets (Different styles of widgets that allow you to turn ON the app with single tap. Easy and Fast to use!)
Free to use.
Current in mAH
Temperature in Celsius(ºC)
Voltage in mV
Plugged via USB or wall mount charger
Show Status if Charging or not charging
Manual Power Options
Saver Recommendations (Optimize & Memory consumption apps)
Task Killer Feature:
Display all the running apps with detailed memory, icon, update time, size
Kill the running task for power optimisation and memory consumption
Working as Memory Booster
Charge Mode Details:
Notification Status with charging Percentage.
Start App on Charging
This app provides three types of Mode to save your battery when runs low.
1. Saving Mode: (Suggested to use in lowest Battery Status)
Brightness set to 10%
Inactivate Wifi of the Device
Stand by time set to 15 seconds
2. Sleep Mode: (Suggested to use when you sleep)
Turn Off Call & SMS and turn ON the Flight Mode
Sound Off and mute the device.
Brightness set to 10%
3. Customised Mode
Easily customise all the modes depend on your usage to save battery as much as you need.
Can adjust the battery saving setting freely depending on your need and usage.
Can adjust Wifi, bluetooth, vibration, sound, device brightness, synchronisation and stand by time.
Provides the following additional capabilities: 1) Modern User Interface that scales to support all screen sizes including tablets. 2) Displays Battery Usage to show what is causing battery drain. 3) Supports 250+ Locale Plug-in Trigger Conditions and Actions that can provide additional triggers to detect when you might want perform battery saving actions through built-in actions or through Locale Plug-in Actions. 4) Groups profiles into Power Saving Modes so that you can choose the level of battey savings you would like to achieve such as Basic, Aggressive or Extreme.
It is consolidated with brilliant preset battery power administration modes & additionally with manual setting options to include your customized power saving mode. With single touch control, you can enlarge your Smartphone battery life which makes batteries last longer! Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest solution to keep your Android phone working well, when you need it most, and also protect against poor charging and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Pros of Battery Booster App:
• Unique three stage charging modes i.e. quick Charging mode, Constant Charging & Trickle Charging mode.
• Different modes available as per users need, inclination and alternative to include users altered mode likewise.
• It provides an accurate result with respect to the amount of battery life is left with detailed examination of apps
• Protect your battery with sound charging to increase your battery life.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some unique features of XBooster that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Faster reading/writing speed from/to SD card in Gaming/Multitasking mode.
* Reduces lags while playing HD games or watching HD movies on your phone.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram boost, memory boost, game boost, high boost
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
As newer devices comes with very high density screens those points will be insignificant to the user´s sight and will be offset by lower spending battery
Entered the fourth.
"BM" is possible to prolong battery life by over 50%!
"BM" There is a trial version, please try there first.
How to Launch
1. From the Home screen, press and hold the screen
2. From the menu screen "widgets" Select
3. The list of widgets "B.M" Select
Wasted when the screen backlight off
Cut the battery life.
※ The circumstances of your energy savings will vary.
Waiting for "Wi-Fi Communications" & "Mobile Communications" on
Significant energy savings by periodically turned OFF.
※ incoming calls are possible.
Visually representing the battery charge
• Easy configuration
Touch the screen to open the widget settings.
Please suit your liking.
Initially, it is most recommended setting.
ON / OFF • Easy
The energy saving effect from the moment you place the widget.
Turned OFF to remove from the screen and functionality.
Android OS: 2.1/2.2/2.3
Available for a period of time after starting the app.
After that period, please purchase the paid version.
* Trial period may be changed without notice.
* After completion of the trial to help save disabled.
Battery, batteries, energy saving, ecology, power saving, durable, battery manager, battery manager
battery saver, battery booster, juice defender, batteryfu, eco
When it is finished for task-based killer app "kill" FIX a bug
FIX: Bug which is heard • Button
FIX a bug that stopped the app when it is terminated by a killer app for task-based
FIX bug that rarely fails to reconnect ·
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (email@example.com) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.