It is possible to practice while watching the music score.
☆Even if you don't have the knowledge that can read music score, you can make a score.
☆if you feel bothersome when creating the drum score, it is possible to copy and paste the phrase.
☆if you have the tablet or bigger smartphone , you can practice , watching Drum Score Creator.
・BPM - Between 60-210
・Volume - Each drum instrument (between 0-1)
☆For automatically scrolling a A screen,you can practice while watching the music score.
☆Sharing Drum Score.
Can be upload the score you made and sharing the score. And you can download the score everyone made.
☆Can be added Double Line
*Not supported to Web Upload for now version 2.1.2.Thank you for your understanding.
★ Ver2.2.2 New feature.Can be cooperation with new app *Guitar with Drum*.
☆Also you can use along with guitar or bass.
Mantenance Twitter https://twitter.com/oto_Maintenance
No more drummer jokes!... because Toontrack's new EZDrummer 2 is the smartest new "drummer" in town.
With loads of new drum sounds, advanced programmability and some truly revolutionary new technologies, Toontrack's EZDrummer 2 is setting the standard for the future of drum instruments. But how does it work and how can you get the most out of your EZD2 experience? It's simple. Watch this in-depth course by master of all plugins: Matt Vanacoro!
Matt teaches you every aspect of this forward-thinking drum machine from initial installation to advanced beat-making tips and tricks. You learn all about the powerful new sounds, the advanced search features like the revolutionary Tap2Find and the cool new Song Creator... the list goes on and on!
The real magic of this new drummer is in its awesome grooves and the ability to design your own song structures. This assures that each section of your song is played with the perfect attitude and feel. Once you master the Song Creator cyborg deep inside of this instrument, you'll get EZD2 to play with prior knowledge of your song's form. It's like having a real drummer playing your chart! Matt explains this and everything else in detail to make you get the most from this advanced, virtual drummer. You'll soon see that EZDrummer 2 is more like collaborating with a real drummer and can become an essential part of your songwriting and producing process.
EZDrummer has always had great sounding drums and a beautiful interface. Now it's got brains to match! So learn about all EZDrummer 2 right here, right now in this exclusive course by expert Matt Vanacoro!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction: New Features
2. Installation & Sample Libraries
3. Plugin vs. Standalone
4. Setting Up MIDI & Audio
5. A Tour of the Drums Page
6. Loading Up a Preset
7. Swapping Out Drums
8. Mixing & Matching Kits
9. Volume & Pitch Tweaking
10. A Look at the Mixer Channels
11. Effects & Bleed
12. Browsing the Libraries
13. Searching the Libraries
14. Search with Tap 2 Find
15. Talk to Your Drummer
16. Editing Play Styles
17. User MIDI Folders
18. Recording Your Own Groove
19. Groove Quantizing & Editing
20. Tracks & MIDI Song Blocks
21. Using the Drum Track
22. Song Blocks Explained
23. Using Song Creator
24. Importing & Exporting
25. EZ Drummer & Your DAW
26. Loading & Saving Projects
27. EZ Drummer with an Electronic Kit
28. Beyond EZ Drummer
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
- 16-bit uncompressed drum samples;
- The effect of "Reverb";
- Multi-band mixer (volume control, pan on each channel);
- A set of presets of different musical styles, allowing you to quickly display the options playing drum kit;
- High level of realism, sound (depending on the point of impact play individual sound settings, recorded separately);
- High speed response touches;
- Slide your finger between the drums (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3) for fill moments;
- Control on the right and left hand;
- Simultaneous listening music player;
Download "Modern A Drum Kit" (drums) and start to turn their dreams into reality.
"Game Changer - This app is one of the most amazing tools I have used in my years of teaching marching band. So much you can do with it, no more carrying around paper charts trying to explain what a move should look like, students can watch, step-by-step, and see their coordinates the entire way. A total game changer for my band!" - SHS Drumline
"Simply the best drillbook app on the App Store - As a band director, I've fallen victim to carrying around the "large binder of charts" that the profession demands. Not any more!! Upon seeing what this app can offer, it's well worth the price, both for students and directors. Seeing every dot on the field in motion and, at any time, having the ability to click on a member and see their dot book coordinate is a massive timesaver and makes rehearsals infinitely more efficient." - NBRFWooo!
"Wonderful tool for drill - Beautiful, well polished, feature rich, prefect for quickly knowing what the drill should look like and the exact coordinates for any student." - Wooky
"This is the best app for reading drill - I seriously can't say enough about how well this app works. Uploading a show is simple, it updates easily, it's excellent and the developer is very responsive to issues." - Roskoski
Follow your dot as your marching show develops. See how you contribute to the big picture for every count. Know your show forwards and backwards. Use a set book for any marcher in the show.
Pinpoint each marcher for every count. View marcher names and color coded drill. Help students get up to speed faster.
Coordinates for every set and count of your marching show.
Move forward and backward by counts and sets.
Pinch and zoom in and out.
Jump to any set or song.
Play the show with tempos entered by the show creator.
Marcher View flips the field.
Personalized set book for each marcher.
Print set cards for each marcher through Set Book Mode.
Custom notes for each marcher.
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
1. Enter Drum Pad or Drum Machine Screen of Walk Band
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
All controls work realtime, then the beat per minut (BPM) can be changed while playing.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
- 13 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
reggae 4 boogie
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions from 88 CD quality stereo samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- multilayer sampling of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, sidestick)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.
Our dancer is real and awesome! Go to http://www.meissoun.ch to know more about her and see her bio, photos, class infos and even request her to come dance in your next event!
This application comes with 5 different drum beats. Tap on the center of the Drum, and you will get the base (or "Doum") sound. The upper left corner of the drum will play a "Roll" and the three other corners will play 3 different "Tak" sounds giving you 5 different beats.
The 2 finger cymbals in the bottom will play 2 different sounds giving a nice rhythm when played consecutively.
Touch the dancer for random voice effects and the lips at the top of the screen for a zaghroota (ululation sound).
The Tabla (also known as Arabic drum, darbukkah, darbouka or dumbak) is a single headed hand drum found in most Arab music ensembles.
For best sound quality, connect your phone to external speakers or headphones.
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
* Show notation of all 40 official rudiments, with name and order according to PAS.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos, with support for most input methods (including media buttons, remote controls and screen swipes).
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the patterns individually, on pad and examples applied to drum set. Professional performances with a single click. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
What it doesn't do:
* It does not attempt to play the rudiments with the built-in midi sounds. No offense, but in this case your phone sucks.
If you want the play-along feature, please check out the Rude Practice Pad app. Rather than trying to program a midi sequence to faithfully reproduce a buzz roll or flam, the new sound engine uses real sampled drum sounds. The Rude Practice Pad also contain 100 hybrid rudiments, exercises, social sharing etc.
I really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I can get back with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions on additional features, improvements and corrections of the actual contents are very welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail for this as well. This is also true for the examples at rude.skrivarna.com, please send me a mail with any comments.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen and making the underlying code somewhat maintainable. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
Creative ideas for your drumfill
The DrumFill app helps to get ideas for fill-ins while playing drums, expand them and bring them to perfection. Using the built-in metronome you can learn to control and improve your timing from 40 to 200 bpm. And if nothing at all comes to your mind on the drumset, a random fill generator will create new fills for you.
Drumfill, the new utility by rhythmtoolsfactory offers you:
- more than 300 predefined fills
- three difficulties with variants for the beats 4, 3-4, 2-3-4 and 1-2-3-4
- countless other randomly generated fills
- save your own, adjusted fills
- stepless adjustment of beats-per-minute
- pattern switching through shaking or flinging
- a full-fledged editor that allows addition, adjustment and removal of notes and flams
☆Can be selected the Electric or Acoustic for guitar.
☆Freely can be changed the volume of guitar.
☆There is a metronome feature.
☆This app can manage a chord in template.
☆ There is Real Guitar feature. Can make the chord and play.
☆Guitar with Drum can cooperation with *Drum Score Creator*.
*If you don't install the drum score creator,please install following app.
Mantenance Twitter https://twitter.com/oto_Maintenance