- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
DrumCoach - the no. 1 for drummer!
With this, you'll own them all.
Powered by: Pearl, Paiste, Alesis, Numark, Agner Sticks, Drums&Percussion, DrumXound, drum4fun
Here some votings:
!! 5 stars from U.S. Modern Drummer Magazine + drumheads!! magazin.
Review: U.S. Modern Drummer Magazine 4/2012:
That's new and really good stuff for each drummer, teacher and pupils! The DrumCoach App offers more than 300 rhythms in top quality and more than 120 really good play-alongs. The app also includes the most importent background info for each featured genre, plus valuable tips on playing, tuning, and other topics. A metronome is provided as well.
*****Yes, Rock ON!*****
The DrumCoach for maximized Drum Practice...that’s what it is!
Our DrumCoach series of high quality inspirational and educational drum grooves and playalongs are created to help you, to take your playing to the next level!
The DrumCoach 3 features 55 rhythms and 15 playalongs to groove with. For example from:
Rock, Acid Rock, Blues Rock, Country Rock, Folk Rock, Fusion Rock, Glam Rock, Grunge, Indie Rock, Latin Rock, Hard Rock, Punk, Heavy Metal, New Metal, Death Metal, Funk Metal, Gothic Metal, Speed Metal, Dani Löble Special, Rock Special.
And now with Special-Groove and Fill of Dani Löble (drummer of "Helloween" the famoust Metal Band) and Special-PlayAlongs of Marcel Bach (winner of the 26th German Rock- and Pop Prize in the category “best drummer”).
You can simultaneously listen to a rhythm and see its notation. The i – Button will take you to the most important historic information, like roots and the most relevant artists in the genre. The other page takes you to the musical info, like song structure, instruments, beats and tempos.
PlayAlongs: This app contains 15 exclusive PlayAlongs composed to feature the main characteristics of the respective styles. The PlayAlongs were composed by contemporary top musicians like Marcel Bach, majus beats and Tobias Lange, germans most wanted arrangeur.
Further more you’ll find valuable tips for playing, basic information on drum set tuning for the respective style and the most important listen-to’s.
This app furthermore provides a metronome, to help you practise.
Also for guitar and keyboard player it is very useful - you can jam to every style!
- multimedial learning,
- up to date,
- stylistically confident,
- move forward,
- have a lot of fun,
- duties to others,
- specialist contact person,
- pay one times and use over years,
- multimedial and innovative
Powered by: Alesis, Numark, Agner Sticks, Drums&Percussion, DrumXound
- 16-bit uncompressed drum samples;
- The effect of "Reverb";
- Multi-band mixer (volume control, pan on each channel);
- A set of presets of different musical styles, allowing you to quickly display the options playing drum kit;
- High level of realism, sound (depending on the point of impact play individual sound settings, recorded separately);
- High speed response touches;
- Slide your finger between the drums (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3) for fill moments;
- Control on the right and left hand;
- Simultaneous listening music player;
Download "Modern A Drum Kit" (drums) and start to turn their dreams into reality.
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
* Show notation of all 40 official rudiments, with name and order according to PAS.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos, with support for most input methods (including media buttons, remote controls and screen swipes).
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the patterns individually, on pad and examples applied to drum set. Professional performances with a single click. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
What it doesn't do:
* It does not attempt to play the rudiments with the built-in midi sounds. No offense, but in this case your phone sucks.
If you want the play-along feature, please check out the Rude Practice Pad app. Rather than trying to program a midi sequence to faithfully reproduce a buzz roll or flam, the new sound engine uses real sampled drum sounds. The Rude Practice Pad also contain 100 hybrid rudiments, exercises, social sharing etc.
I really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I can get back with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions on additional features, improvements and corrections of the actual contents are very welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail for this as well. This is also true for the examples at rude.skrivarna.com, please send me a mail with any comments.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen and making the underlying code somewhat maintainable. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
Easy to use drum kit:
- Classic drums
- Electric drums
- Other sounds (musical instruments, voices of people, animals, birds)
- A simple musical effect that makes thousands sounds from hundred that available.
Choose from one of the fifteen (15!) included kits. Unlock a hidden bonus kit. Upgrade to the full version to create your own customized drum kit, choosing from the hundreds of included sounds.
☆ 10 built-in kits -- Rock, Disco, Hip-Hop, Electronic, and more!
☆ The harder you hit the drums, the louder they sound! A first for an iPhone app!
☆ The fastest response time -- more than 60% faster than the competition!
☆ Hundreds of drum sounds, professionally recorded at 44.1khz high fidelity!
☆ Natural drum rolling -- the faster you drag your finger, the faster the roll!
☆ Realistic modeling of drum strikes so cymbals blend and snares don't sound like machine guns!
☆ Pitch bending depending on where you hit the drums!
☆ The interface is naturally pulled up from the center tab.
☆ Multitrack recording and online sharing!
☆ You can even share your performances online on the web! Tweet, tweet!
☆ Jam out with your iPod library tracks.
☆ Try our "Dueling Drumsets" so two people can rock out with their own set on one device!
☆ So much more!
The grooves are divided in categories, so that you can easily select your genre and the speed to play your track.
Thanks to the organized and intuitive interface it’s possible to explore and choose among the tens available samples, the latter continues to increases and been updated.
The result is an incredible handy and useful app dedicated to any musicians would join this new experience.
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
1. Enter Drum Pad or Drum Machine Screen of Walk Band
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: email@example.com. Thanks!
This app explains the below contents.
[Introduction and Column]
Introduction to the developer
Introduction to the App
Form and grip
Stroke basic practise
What is rudiments?
Single stroke 4
Single stroke 7
Swiss army triplet
Introduction to drumset
Left Foot Ghost Motion
Rim Shot, Cross Stick
4, 8, 16Beat intermediate
4 way Independence
One Handed Roll
Double Bass Drum
about song copy
That Thing You Do - The Wonders
Wild World - Mr. Big
All controls work realtime, then the beat per minut (BPM) can be changed while playing.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
- 13 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
reggae 4 boogie
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions from 88 CD quality stereo samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- multilayer sampling of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, sidestick)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.