Moodlytics is the best in class mood tracking/journal/diary app with easy to understand data analysis. You can also export your mood history in nice PDF report to share with your doctor. If you are using any other mood tracker, you must try this app. You will love it!
➢ How Moodlytics is changing lives:
Lauren Stephens: I love this application
It is so simple to use. Yet it throughly tracks moods. Unlike other applications the options in this application are very easy to use. I LOVE IT!
Carmen Myer: Great App
Love how I can create own moods and categories of causes of those moods. The ability to add a past mood I forgot or was too depressed to find my phone is amazing. Thanks I'm learning a lot.
Yvonne Demorrow: Very pleased!
Helpful. Better than keeping many sheets of paper. Convenient because my phone goes everywhere I go.
➢ What is Moodlytics?
Moodlytics is a platform comprising of your Moods and its Analytics. It's a Mood Tracker App, which allows you to log your moods and track them periodically through graphs, charts and calendars. In other words its sort of a Mood Journal or a Mood Diary.
➢ Why Moodlytics?
The more you log your moods, the better you build your mood journal. Stronger your mood journal is, the better tracking and analysis you can perform. Thus conclusively Moodlytics helps you to log your moods, maintain a mood journal, track your moods through charts, calendars and graphs and perform a deep analysis for "Happiness".
Apart from rich user interface and best visuals, its the following features that makes us more better and stronger than some of the already existing apps like T2 Mood tracker, e Moods Bipolar Mood Tracker, I Journal, Mood Scanner, Mood Tracker - Depression, Period Tracker, Mood Panda etc.
☺ Log current moods & past moods
☺ Moods are represented with scientific colours
☺ 42 cute mood smiles, best in class
☺ Add notes, photos & people to moods
☺ Track & Analyse Mood journal through Charts and Calendars. (Better Visuals)
☺ Best in class Mood and happiness analysis
☺ Set Mood Logger reminders & Profiles
☺ Log moods once a day with Scheduled Reminder
☺ Now set Simple as well as MoodSensed Goals
☺ Add & Personalise moods
☺ Export Mood data to PDF and share via email
☺ Backup & Restore your mood data
☺ Privacy features to prevent unauthorised access
☺ Moodpedia - A mood encyclopaedia
☺ Share your moods on Facebook and Twitter
➢ How can Moodlytics help?
• Teenagers – Track your funny moments of life, parties, misunderstandings, fights, stress during exams etc.
• Professionals – Track your working day, stress level, conflicts with Boss, interaction with colleagues, a fruitful meeting, a new decision, a successful project launch, a financial success etc.
• Patients (Depression & Mood disorder) – Track depressed and gray moods; Track lighter moments and happiest moods. The app will help you in identifying the reason behind mood swings and their disorder. It will help you in identifying what actually makes you happy and what keeps you away from happiness.
Share your experience or help us improve
What do you think is it just an app or a life long companion? If you like it, please post your reviews and share the app with your friends and family. If you find something missing or have some points on improvement of app, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear praises, feedback and even critics to make Moodlytics even better so we can spread more happiness!
Keep Sharing Moods! Keep Sharing Smiles!
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
Tracking is done by recording in entries of your health symptoms such as mood, hours slept, anxiety, and allows you to completely customize what you track.
You can get charts generated in the reports section which creates charts/reports in the following styles: Bar-Graphs, Line-Graphs, Text Summary, and Visual Chart.
One can say it is yet another mood tracking application. It's true. But it is simple and elegant.
Some people may ask what is the value of mood tracking?
It is similar to tracking calories. If it is not tracked usually everything seems to be perfectly fine.
One day I realized that a bit too often I feel angry or sad, especially in the office. I'm not sure how severe the problem is and decided to track it. I build the internet service (www.blogyourmood.com) and then this application. I started using it daily to record any good or bad emotions I had. After three weeks I checked the statistics and see that indeed more that 50% of recorded emotions were angry or sad! Since then I try to improve my stats and things look a bit more yellow and green today...
Mood Tracker features:
> record your emotions with simple 1 click
> put some description to each record
> track the history of your mood
> analyze statistics of your emotions
Mood Tracker is perfect for a personal happiness index or a Niko-Niko calendar.
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
Featured on NBC's Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Lifehacker.com, New Scientist, Oprah Winfrey's Blog, British Broadcasting Company and mental health charity websites
"Best mood app I've tried" - ★★★★★
"Brilliant for CBT!" - ★★★★
"Moodpandatastic" - ★★★★★
"Mood Panda is a great little app, well designed and easy to use" - ★★★★★
"Your service is greatly appreciated. Being able to track my mood has given me insights into my own psychology that ultimately have led-to an improvement in my quality of life" - Daniel P
"Moodpanda is the only diary I've managed to maintain with any reliability"
+ Track your mood wherever you are, and whenever you want
+ View colorful graphs of your mood
+ See how your mood has changed over days, weeks and months to get the bigger picture
+ Privacy mode - enable this on the website to keep your mood posts entirely hidden from other users
+ Post updates to Facebook & Twitter (optional)
+ Find out what makes you happy
+ Find out what makes other people happy
+ Read the World's public mood posts
+ Interact with the MoodPanda community
NOTE: You can enable Privacy Mode on the MoodPanda Website to keep your mood posts entirely private
MOODPANDA ONLINE FEATURES
+ Access your MoodPanda mood diary online from any computer at MoodPanda.com
+ Print out your mood diary
+ View mood calendars
+ Show your mood on your blog
+ See mood maps of your city/country
+ Chat with the MoodPanda community, get advice and talk to people
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR MOOD
Once you start to track your daily mood it sets a seed in your mind and you can start to concisely think of things that will make you happier and avoiding thing’s that won’t.
We think this is the key to making the world happier, just the simple act of showing people what has made them, and others, happier in the past is a sure fire way to make them happier in the future.
It does this by taking various bits of information from your phone, including:
• How long ago someone rang or text you.
• What the weather is near you.
• What day of the week it is.
• When your nearest event in your calendar is (non-recurring events).
• What time of day it is.
• How connected you are to the outside world (WIFI / 3G etc).
• How much battery life you phone has.
• How active your facebook is.
It then gives you various percentage scores, and humorous phrases and tips to cheer yourself up, or if you are feeling good - just keeps you feeling good!
The widget displays the smiley droid that best suits you, and also the overall percentage.
• World Mood Meter - This unique feature compares your mood to those Mood Meter users around the world. Ever wanted to know whether you were happier than average? Well now you can, with the world mood, as well as individual country moods available, together with amusing phrases to keep you entertained.
• Mate Mood Meter - Are you happy with your mates? Funny and sometimes silly phrases about how matched the contact is between your top friends.
• Facebook Mood Meter - Another unique feature which attempts to work out your mood from various aspects of your Facebook world, for example, how long ago someone messaged or tagged you, when you last became someone else's friend, last time someone liked something you shared etc.
• Share Mood - You can share any aspect of your mood on your favourite social networking site etc.
See website for permission reasons and other details. Please email email@example.com if you have problems.
Special thanks to Michael Crone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for producing the new icons.
Please note that Calendar and SMS features are not guaranteed to work on all devices.
UPGRADE to Mood Meter Pro to support the developer, remove ads, and for the following configuration options:
• The times you work (for night-shift workers).
• Your name, so Mood Meter can personalize your phrases.
• Which calendars to include in your mood rating.
• How much history to use in the Mate Mood Meter ratings.
1211-Identify your TRIGGERS and Manage your mental wellness. The latest version is being offered FREE of cost in the spirit that this continues to evolve as a truly helpful and useful tool for folks who want to actively manage and get control of their lives. The solution has a web portal(http://moodjournalportal.com) a much more robust community peer support, trigger tracking and syncing, caregiver involvement by sharing progress and updates and much more...As always, please do not hesitate to send us an email with any issues so we can fix them right away and with any positive feedback as well so we know our efforts are not in vain and are helping people. Good Luck and MANAGE YOUR MENTAL WELLNESS.
This app contains the following information:
1) Understanding Bipolar Disorder And Get The Right Help.
2) The Different Bipolar Disorder Treatments.
3) How To Cope With Bipolar Disorder.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Help.
5) Bipolar Disorder Video Help.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written bipolar disorder material with this free app! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
Finally! Discover Some Highly Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Bipolar Disorder…And Stay Happy And Excited Always! Don’t Let Bipolar Disorder Ruin Your Life Anymore!
In this huge, informative bipolar disorder treatment app we have put the following information into 10 chapters:
1. Get Help? How...
2. Why Should I Look For Help?
3. Why Struggle With Treatment?
4. Cope With Bipolar Disorder
5. Consider Support Groups?
6. Childhood Treatment Options
7. Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis. The Next Step...
8. Recognizing Symptoms
9. More Bipolar Disorder Treatments
10. Bipolar Child Helps
11. A Bipolar Overview: Discovering Bipolar
12. Medicine Or Talk Therapy: Common Bipolar Disorder Treatment
13. Your Child And Bipolar Disorder: What You Should Know And What You Should Do
14. Considering A Long-Term Medication For Bipolar? Choose LAMICTAL
15. Pediatric Bipolar Versus Asperger's Disorder
16. Tough Yet Rewarding Ways On Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar Disorder Treatment is one of the most valuable, informative and free bipolar disorder apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about how to treat bipolar disorder on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Bipolar Disorder Treatment app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on bipolar disorder treatments.
- This ebook app covers everything there is to know about how to become bipolar disorder free.
- We have certain information on bipolar mood tracker and bipolar tests.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Bipolar And Schizophrenia: Are Both Disorders The Same?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder?
More will follow soon...
Mindful Moods is just like a pencil and paper journal, except easier and more convenient. Like a paper and pencil journal, it is not monitored in real time or read by anyone.
Mood surveys will be scheduled during random daytime hours and have you rate how you are feeling at that moment. Your responses will be kept confidential and if you are part of a study site for Mindful Moods, your responses will be summarized and printed out for you during face to face meetings.
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
MoodiModo makes tracking of one’s mood effortless by using a unique pop-up reminder interface that forces the user to rate their mood at regular intervals. When the user first installs the app, they get to set this reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as reporting their first mood, engaging the user from the moment they start using MoodiModo.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS). The PANAS is a scale which was developed by Auke Tellegen in the Department of Psychology at the University of Minnesota and David Watson and Lee Anna Clark in the Department of Psychology at the University of Iowa to provide brief measures of positive and negative affect. The PANAS scales were originally published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology in 1988.
Users will have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. The social sharing features of MoodiModo would facilitate social support that is a critical element to recovery from these disorders. MoodiModo allows the user to easily share graphs of their mood on various social media websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest. This will inform friends and family when someone is suffering. Since emotional states are often invisible, visual depiction of emotion can ensure that no one ever needs to suffer alone in silence.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications, devices and electronic health records. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
Mental health is THE greatest unmet need of our time. About half of the people you know will develop a mental illness at some point during their lifetime. Over 50 million Americans currently suffer from some form of mental illness. MoodiModo is intended to help those who suffer from mood disorders such as major depressive disorder, dysthymic disorder, and bipolar disorder.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Hence, it is crucial that mood be continually tracked and quantified in order to assess the effectiveness of various treatments. Those suffering from depression are characteristically non-compliant towards most avenues of treatment, including mood tracking.
Have you ever wondered if you are really happy with your life? Ever wondered what could be that one thing, place or person that made you the happiest? Have you ever wanted to measure the quality of your life? Then Mood O Scope is the app for you!
Mood O Scope is a simple mood tracker app specially designed to analyse your moods by maintaining a mood journal. What’s more, you can also tag people & places to moods, add a photo to make it more nostalgic and analyze your mood patterns - all within the app.
Mood O Scope makes it simple by letting you choose between three simple moods that defines your day. Just tap to set your mood and Mood O Scope takes care of the rest.
Features of Mood O Scope that helps you keep track of your daily emotions:
• Lets you log in your moods for today or for any day in the past
• Allows you to choose a smiley face that best represents your mood
• Lets you explain why you are happy, sad, angry, lonely or ok with little notes attached to your mood
• Allows you to add photos to describe your mood better
• Allows you to tag the people or place that makes you happy, ok or sad today
• The app keeps a record of all the moods you have gone through in the past
• Mood O Scope has a calendar view that allows you to see your mood day-wise and the attached tags
• It calculates who or what has influenced you mood the most
• It analyses the various emotions that you have experienced
• It analyses your mood history and represents in the form of mood graphs and charts
• Allows you to set daily reminders to log in your mood for the day
Why use Mood O Scope:
Psychologists say that sharing your moods with someone or writing it in a diary periodically helps you understand yourself better by noticing patterns in your moods to track mood disorder. And yes, of course, joy shared is joy doubled and sorrow shared is sorrow halved. Using Mood O Scope will help you understand yourself better, tracking even the earliest symptoms of possible mood related diseases like depression, bipolar disorder, dysthymia, cyclothymia and other scary medical terms whether major or small. For women, Mood O Scope helps you keep track of PMS, PMDD and by your mood swings, understand your menstrual cycle or periods. And for men both young and old, Irritable Male Syndrome can be identified, tracked and understood better!
So, the more you use Mood O Scope the better you can understand your mood swings and mood patterns. With the mood analysis tool in-built in the app, you can take better control of diseases like: depression, irritability, anxiety; other mood related changes or mood disorders and keep your mind healthy.
Mood O Scope is like a mood tracker or a mood journal that is like a mood scanner, scans your daily moods, mood swings and depression like bipolar disorder. This mood tracker/detector helps you notice things about yourself that have been influenced by your mood swings, that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise. With this mood recorder app, you can maintain a mood diary of your feelings and emotions. This mood detector detects your mood and maintains a mood map of all the emotions and depression. By tracking all these moods with this mood tracker/diary/journal you can find out what sort of a person you are. Mood O Scope is a mood diary / mood journal that plots who or what has influenced your mood. This mood journal / mood analyzer helps you remember all the precious moments in your past.
Stop playing around with those mood scanner, mood detector apps or apps that predict wrong moods. Start checking in to Mood O Scope because happiness is a decision and Mood O Scope helps you make that decision!
More from developer
This app is merely a donation app, and CONTAINS NO FUNCTIONALITY except a link to the FREE full version of eMoods. Please leave this app installed for at least a day for the donation to take effect.
Thank you very much for your support!
Personal information provided to this app is never shared in any way.