Tracking is done by recording in entries of your health symptoms such as mood, hours slept, anxiety, and allows you to completely customize what you track.
You can get charts generated in the reports section which creates charts/reports in the following styles: Bar-Graphs, Line-Graphs, Text Summary, and Visual Chart.
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
Moodlytics is the best in class mood tracking/journal/diary app with easy to understand data analysis. You can also export your mood history in nice PDF report to share with your doctor. If you are using any other mood tracker, you must try this app. You will love it!
➢ How Moodlytics is changing lives:
Lauren Stephens: I love this application
It is so simple to use. Yet it throughly tracks moods. Unlike other applications the options in this application are very easy to use. I LOVE IT!
Carmen Myer: Great App
Love how I can create own moods and categories of causes of those moods. The ability to add a past mood I forgot or was too depressed to find my phone is amazing. Thanks I'm learning a lot.
Yvonne Demorrow: Very pleased!
Helpful. Better than keeping many sheets of paper. Convenient because my phone goes everywhere I go.
➢ What is Moodlytics?
Moodlytics is a platform comprising of your Moods and its Analytics. It's a Mood Tracker App, which allows you to log your moods and track them periodically through graphs, charts and calendars. In other words its sort of a Mood Journal or a Mood Diary.
➢ Why Moodlytics?
The more you log your moods, the better you build your mood journal. Stronger your mood journal is, the better tracking and analysis you can perform. Thus conclusively Moodlytics helps you to log your moods, maintain a mood journal, track your moods through charts, calendars and graphs and perform a deep analysis for "Happiness".
Apart from rich user interface and best visuals, its the following features that makes us more better and stronger than some of the already existing apps like T2 Mood tracker, e Moods Bipolar Mood Tracker, I Journal, Mood Scanner, Mood Tracker - Depression, Period Tracker, Mood Panda etc.
☺ Log current moods & past moods
☺ Moods are represented with scientific colours
☺ 42 cute mood smiles, best in class
☺ Add notes, photos & people to moods
☺ Track & Analyse Mood journal through Charts and Calendars. (Better Visuals)
☺ Best in class Mood and happiness analysis
☺ Set Mood Logger reminders & Profiles
☺ Log moods once a day with Scheduled Reminder
☺ Now set Simple as well as MoodSensed Goals
☺ Add & Personalise moods
☺ Export Mood data to PDF and share via email
☺ Backup & Restore your mood data
☺ Privacy features to prevent unauthorised access
☺ Moodpedia - A mood encyclopaedia
☺ Share your moods on Facebook and Twitter
➢ How can Moodlytics help?
• Teenagers – Track your funny moments of life, parties, misunderstandings, fights, stress during exams etc.
• Professionals – Track your working day, stress level, conflicts with Boss, interaction with colleagues, a fruitful meeting, a new decision, a successful project launch, a financial success etc.
• Patients (Depression & Mood disorder) – Track depressed and gray moods; Track lighter moments and happiest moods. The app will help you in identifying the reason behind mood swings and their disorder. It will help you in identifying what actually makes you happy and what keeps you away from happiness.
Share your experience or help us improve
What do you think is it just an app or a life long companion? If you like it, please post your reviews and share the app with your friends and family. If you find something missing or have some points on improvement of app, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear praises, feedback and even critics to make Moodlytics even better so we can spread more happiness!
Keep Sharing Moods! Keep Sharing Smiles!
This app contains the following information:
1) Understanding Bipolar Disorder And Get The Right Help.
2) The Different Bipolar Disorder Treatments.
3) How To Cope With Bipolar Disorder.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Help.
5) Bipolar Disorder Video Help.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written bipolar disorder material with this free app! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
Finally! Discover Some Highly Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Bipolar Disorder…And Stay Happy And Excited Always! Don’t Let Bipolar Disorder Ruin Your Life Anymore!
In this huge, informative bipolar disorder treatment app we have put the following information into 10 chapters:
1. Get Help? How...
2. Why Should I Look For Help?
3. Why Struggle With Treatment?
4. Cope With Bipolar Disorder
5. Consider Support Groups?
6. Childhood Treatment Options
7. Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis. The Next Step...
8. Recognizing Symptoms
9. More Bipolar Disorder Treatments
10. Bipolar Child Helps
11. A Bipolar Overview: Discovering Bipolar
12. Medicine Or Talk Therapy: Common Bipolar Disorder Treatment
13. Your Child And Bipolar Disorder: What You Should Know And What You Should Do
14. Considering A Long-Term Medication For Bipolar? Choose LAMICTAL
15. Pediatric Bipolar Versus Asperger's Disorder
16. Tough Yet Rewarding Ways On Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar Disorder Treatment is one of the most valuable, informative and free bipolar disorder apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about how to treat bipolar disorder on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Bipolar Disorder Treatment app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on bipolar disorder treatments.
- This ebook app covers everything there is to know about how to become bipolar disorder free.
- We have certain information on bipolar mood tracker and bipolar tests.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Bipolar And Schizophrenia: Are Both Disorders The Same?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder?
More will follow soon...
Sometimes, it seems that there is a double standard, a bipolarity, if you will, concerning bipolar disorder. On the one hand, there is the bipolar disorder that according to the NIMH's Web site afflicts 2.6 % of adults in this country. A serious condition, it is nonetheless treatable and rarely leads to arrests or criminal behavior.
** In this app you will get to know about BIPOLAR DISORDER and other important things.**
** What is Bipolar Disorder ?
** What is the importance of Bipolar Tracker & Mood ? Track your moods for treatment of bipolar and other mood and anxiety disorders.
** Get advice, friends, support, and tips to help you live with bipolar disorder. (Bipolar Connect)
** What is the cause of bipolar disorder? Important to know
** Depressive Symptoms are ?
** Advising a Person with Bipolar Disorder. The importance of Advice.
** Do away with suicidal thought. How ?
** Preventing Bipolar Disorder Do-It-Yourself.
** Rescuing Bipolar Disorder Sufferers.
** Understanding Suicidal Tendencies through Bipolar Disorder. What society think of Bipolar Disorder.
BIPOLAR Disorder a irritating and painful disorder to be with. get rid of with it and use the app .. to use
Download Now >>>
** “Hate cannot stop until someone stops hating - I am that someone"**
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Mood Sentry was designed for use on a mobile phone. Accommodations were made for tablets, such as increasing the default font size and allowing more characters to be saved in certain text entry fields. As such, this app looks kind of rudimentary on tablets. Future versions may address this and make better use of tablet display area.
Mood Sentry's key features are:
References - Links to short, on-line references regarding cognitive distortions are built in to Mood Sentry.
My Experiences - The ability to document how each cognitive distortion typically manifests during your day, and the ability to document mitigation techniques that work for you.
Reminders - The ability to set up to 3 daily reminders to motivate yourself to take some proactive action(s) to better manage your mood.
Tool Set - set some Daily Goals, identify a Prioritization scheme for yourself, ability to record: short Essays, Observations, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Events log, and identify your Ideal Self.
Ability to e-mail any entry from My Experiences, Reminders, and any Tool Set entry.
Because there are not a lot of apps like Mood Sentry on the market, I included many examples of how I use it as well as lots of "hints" via the options menu. The examples are what I use and are intended to provide guidance, not direction. If you'd like to see more, check out the Mood Sentry website.
If you're on a journey to better manage a mood disorder such as depression or anxiety, I wish you well in your search. If Mood Sentry helps, great, in any case, keep searching for more ways to manage your condition.
With this app, you will be able to valuate better what is really important through the diary lessons and phrases, especially designed and chosen for your personal growing.
Take some time for yourself and record each emotion you felt through the day. Fathom into them at any time and you will see how your life quality improves
Do not forget to take note of your anxiety level and your mood to visualize your process.
Also available in Spanish!
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about bipolar disorder, without spending too much brainpower!
★ Recognize if You Are At Risk Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Why It Is Important To Seek Help With This Disorder
★ Different Causes Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Signs Of Bipolar Disorder
★ The Medical Side Of Bipolar
★ When You Should Seek Medical Attention For This Disorder
★ Understanding Where You Should Go To Get Help
★ Treatments Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Medications That You Might Encounter While Getting Help With Bipolar Disorder
★ Psychotherapy And How It Helps
★ Deciding What Type Of Help Will Be Right For You
★ The Struggles Of Bipolar Treatment
★ How Dependency On Other Harmful Self-Treatments Can Effect The Healing Process
★ Side Effects That You May Be Faced With
★ How Sleeping May Help You Cope With Bipolar Disorder
★ How To Monitor The Medications That You Take
★ Drugs and Alcohol And Their Negative Effects To Bipolar Disorder
★ Keeping Your Doctor Informed And How Important It Is
★ Help With Choosing A Support Group
★ Monitoring Your Disorder: The Mood Chart
★ How to Turn Bipolar Disorder To A Personal Strength
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Featured on NBC's Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Lifehacker.com, New Scientist, Oprah Winfrey's Blog, British Broadcasting Company and mental health charity websites
"Best mood app I've tried" - ★★★★★
"Brilliant for CBT!" - ★★★★
"Moodpandatastic" - ★★★★★
"Mood Panda is a great little app, well designed and easy to use" - ★★★★★
"Your service is greatly appreciated. Being able to track my mood has given me insights into my own psychology that ultimately have led-to an improvement in my quality of life" - Daniel P
"Moodpanda is the only diary I've managed to maintain with any reliability"
+ Track your mood wherever you are, and whenever you want
+ View colorful graphs of your mood
+ See how your mood has changed over days, weeks and months to get the bigger picture
+ Privacy mode - enable this on the website to keep your mood posts entirely hidden from other users
+ Post updates to Facebook & Twitter (optional)
+ Find out what makes you happy
+ Find out what makes other people happy
+ Read the World's public mood posts
+ Interact with the MoodPanda community
NOTE: You can enable Privacy Mode on the MoodPanda Website to keep your mood posts entirely private
MOODPANDA ONLINE FEATURES
+ Access your MoodPanda mood diary online from any computer at MoodPanda.com
+ Print out your mood diary
+ View mood calendars
+ Show your mood on your blog
+ See mood maps of your city/country
+ Chat with the MoodPanda community, get advice and talk to people
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR MOOD
Once you start to track your daily mood it sets a seed in your mind and you can start to concisely think of things that will make you happier and avoiding thing’s that won’t.
We think this is the key to making the world happier, just the simple act of showing people what has made them, and others, happier in the past is a sure fire way to make them happier in the future.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
More from developer
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
Personal information provided to this app is never shared in any way.