This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Brainwave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
20 Preset Sound Patterns in 3 categories are included in Brainwave Tuner Full Version!
Sleep and Healing
- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with a mixture of steady low theta (5Hz) and mid-alpha (10Hz) waves.
- Sleep Induction: Gently slows the brain frequency down to 3Hz delta wave, which usually occurs in a deep sleep thus to gradually induce one's sleepiness.
- Edge of Consciousness: Discover the true meaning of life and consciousness with this track taking you to the very edge of the conscious mind.
- Earth Peace Night: This is an Earth Meditation track that helps relax and mediate.
- High Frequencies: Generates very high-frequency sounds which, according to scientific
- Ocean Waves: This preset demonstrates the most basic noise-modulation effect: ocean waves.
Meditation and Relaxation
- Meditation: Concentrating on this tone helps quickly attaining a meditative state of mind.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz alpha tone. This is also the resonance of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditative frequency.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from a regular beta wave (15Hz) down to a low alpha wave (7Hz), in order to save you from certain intense strain.
- Self-hypnosis: Helps getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it. The key to a successful self-hypnosis lies in being able to concentrate on something.
- Shoveling Sands: The sounds, clear and lively, are generated with an irregular modulation phase of -30 degrees, which brings you a happy mood.
- Rain and Windshield Wipers: Through this track you can experience the joyful moment in a rainy day.
Focus and Learning
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Intelligent Increase: This 10Hz alpha tone helps increase the blood flow in the brain, promote dendrite and synapse growth, increase IQ points and cognitive abilities...
- Creativity Enhancing: Induces a state of enhanced creativity with three varying theta tones.
- The Awakened Mind: Attempts to induce a brain state that is often described as beyond normal meditates states, being characteristic to advanced mediators who want to attain higher levels of enlightenment.
- Schumann Mix: Helps meditating with a mixture of various frequencies including Schumann Resonance, about to enhance the latter's effect.
- Quick Mental Refresher: A quick way to refresh yourself mentally. It brings the brain frequency down to a 10Hz alpha wave while brings it back up to a 15Hz beta wave at the end.
- Learning Aid I (for subliminal): Helps to learn and memorize new materials when listened to for learning something.
- Learning Aid II (for studying): Helps to learn and memorize new materials when listened to for learning something.
How Are You App was developed in response to still rising number of people who suffer from depression and mood disorders. Unique features like deep analysis, buddy encouragement and gratitude diary along with exercises and hints from positive psychology create a comprehensive and highly efficient tool for self-improvement and better mental health. For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only enhance your mood a bit, but also you will gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you identify hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More than 30 scientifically proven hints about mood boosting
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
- Use Buddy feature to share your mood with someone close to you
- Use Gratitude Diary feature to help you remember the good things around you
It does this by taking various bits of information from your phone, including:
• How long ago someone rang or text you.
• What the weather is near you.
• What day of the week it is.
• When your nearest event in your calendar is (non-recurring events).
• What time of day it is.
• How connected you are to the outside world (WIFI / 3G etc).
• How much battery life you phone has.
• How active your facebook is.
It then gives you various percentage scores, and humorous phrases and tips to cheer yourself up, or if you are feeling good - just keeps you feeling good!
The widget displays the smiley droid that best suits you, and also the overall percentage.
• World Mood Meter - This unique feature compares your mood to those Mood Meter users around the world. Ever wanted to know whether you were happier than average? Well now you can, with the world mood, as well as individual country moods available, together with amusing phrases to keep you entertained.
• Mate Mood Meter - Are you happy with your mates? Funny and sometimes silly phrases about how matched the contact is between your top friends.
• Facebook Mood Meter - Another unique feature which attempts to work out your mood from various aspects of your Facebook world, for example, how long ago someone messaged or tagged you, when you last became someone else's friend, when someone liked something you shared etc.
• Share Mood - You can share any aspect of your mood on your favourite social networking site etc.
See website for permission reasons and other details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems.
Please note that Calendar and SMS features are not guaranteed to work on all devices.
Special thanks to Michael Crone (email@example.com) for producing the new icons.
Unique to this Pro version is an absence of ads, and more configuration options such as:
• The times you work (for night-shift workers).
• Your name, so Mood Meter can personalize your phrases.
• Which calendars to include in your mood rating.
• How much history to use in the Mate Mood Meter ratings.
Please un-install the ad-supported version first.
Tags - Mood scanner facebook status update tracker checker reader
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase. Its easy to export your graph to PDF and email. If you are female you can track your periods and pregnancy as well. Its easy to backup your data and restore it to another device.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about bipolar disorder, without spending too much brainpower!
★ Recognize if You Are At Risk Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Why It Is Important To Seek Help With This Disorder
★ Different Causes Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Signs Of Bipolar Disorder
★ The Medical Side Of Bipolar
★ When You Should Seek Medical Attention For This Disorder
★ Understanding Where You Should Go To Get Help
★ Treatments Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Medications That You Might Encounter While Getting Help With Bipolar Disorder
★ Psychotherapy And How It Helps
★ Deciding What Type Of Help Will Be Right For You
★ The Struggles Of Bipolar Treatment
★ How Dependency On Other Harmful Self-Treatments Can Effect The Healing Process
★ Side Effects That You May Be Faced With
★ How Sleeping May Help You Cope With Bipolar Disorder
★ How To Monitor The Medications That You Take
★ Drugs and Alcohol And Their Negative Effects To Bipolar Disorder
★ Keeping Your Doctor Informed And How Important It Is
★ Help With Choosing A Support Group
★ Monitoring Your Disorder: The Mood Chart
★ How to Turn Bipolar Disorder To A Personal Strength
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
1211-Identify your TRIGGERS and Manage your mental wellness. The latest version is being offered FREE of cost in the spirit that this continues to evolve as a truly helpful and useful tool for folks who want to actively manage and get control of their lives. The solution has a web portal(http://moodjournalportal.com) a much more robust community peer support, trigger tracking and syncing, caregiver involvement by sharing progress and updates and much more...As always, please do not hesitate to send us an email with any issues so we can fix them right away and with any positive feedback as well so we know our efforts are not in vain and are helping people. Good Luck and MANAGE YOUR MENTAL WELLNESS.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
Are You Ready for Answers That Might Hurt?
Discover How to Live With Bipolar Disorder!
Years ago, there was a stigma attached to any type of "mental illness" and some families actually viewed it as a throwback to the dark ages. There was a period in history where anyone diagnosed as mentally ill was locked up and the key was thrown away.
The truth about bipolar disorder is that approximately about 2 to 3% of the population suffer from it.
Did you know that bipolar disorder is not recognized as an illness? That is why many patients are often misdiagnosed. And, in terms of gender, bipolar disorder is equal between men and women but females tend to switch moods more quickly.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What is a Bipolar Disorder? Learn more about the disorder and how to recognize the warning signs.
★ How to Get an Accurate Diagnosis? Learn how to make certain a patient is diagnosed properly.
★ What Are the Different Types of Bipolar Disorder? There are different types and they are treated differently. Learn what they are and how they are addressed.
★ How Can You Reinvent Your Thoughts? Learn how to track and change your moods
★ How to Prevent Suicide? Learn about this as well as how to handle other damaging behaviors.
★ What Are Episodes? This may seem obvious but there are different types of episodes and learn how to identify and deal with each one.
★ What Actually Causes Bipolar Disorder? Learn about some causes and some theoretical hypotheses.
★ Bipolar Disorder and Biochemistry. It starts in the brain. Learn about neurotransmitters.
★ What Triggers Episodes? Is it hormones, negative thinking or maybe it’s seasonal. Find out here.
★ How Does Social Behavior Relate? Discover how to overcome negative thinking and learn how to avoid social situations that might trigger an episode.
★ What’s the Prognosis? Is it possible to prevent episodes? Find out how to identify and remove some of the stressors.
★ Are There Medications to Treat the Disorder? This can be tricky. Find out what to do before going that route.
★ What Treatment is Available? Like medications, this can be varied and must be tailored for the individual. Learn how that is
★ How to Create Your Recovery Plan. Learn how to take all your information and construct your own plan.
★ Food, Fun and Exercise. You can’t get around it. Healthy living is all about all three of these. Learn about how they relate as well as alternative possibilities.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This report covers everything there is to know about bipolar disorder and it's comprehendible to the average person! In fact, some people have called it the "Bipolar Disorder Manual "!
It's like having your very own bipolar disorder expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to deal with this disorder today!
You're going to discover so many things on living and coping with bipolar disorder with little effort! Not only will you discover the difficulty of diagnosing bipolar, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help people.
This Is Just "A Little Taste" At What You'll
Discover With Bipolar Disorder Help.
* Discover how to determine your current costs.
* Learn the cost of savings analysis.
* Find out exactly how to get started on your biggest needs.
* Discover how exactly to save big money with windows.
* Learn how to start small for huge savings.
* Discover the fireplace advantage.
* Find out all the energy saving tips to develop.
* Discover how to properly use your thermostat for your energy saving needs.
* Learn exactly what energy star is and how to use it to your advantage.
* Discover how to make the outside of your house energy efficient easily.
* Learn all about alternative sources of fuel.
* Discover how build your new home to meet your energy saving needs!
* Learn all the little things you can do to save huge on your bottom line.
* Plus much MUCH More!
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Use this app to quickly record when and how intense your feelings of anxiety are. Email your events and notes to your counselor for review or discussion!
Home Screen Instructions:
Add events by rolling to the "level" of the event - how intense was it?
Add notes to help you remember the circumstances later.
Tap the "Save Event" button to add it to your list.
Event Viewer Instructions:
Tap an event to see its notes.
Long-press an event to delete it.
Press the "Email List" button to see an email with your events' data as the body text. Choose your email client when the app chooser appears. Just add the destination email address and you can send!
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.