This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Brainwave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
20 Preset Sound Patterns in 3 categories are included in Brainwave Tuner Full Version!
Sleep and Healing
- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with a mixture of steady low theta (5Hz) and mid-alpha (10Hz) waves.
- Sleep Induction: Gently slows the brain frequency down to 3Hz delta wave, which usually occurs in a deep sleep thus to gradually induce one's sleepiness.
- Edge of Consciousness: Discover the true meaning of life and consciousness with this track taking you to the very edge of the conscious mind.
- Earth Peace Night: This is an Earth Meditation track that helps relax and mediate.
- High Frequencies: Generates very high-frequency sounds which, according to scientific
- Ocean Waves: This preset demonstrates the most basic noise-modulation effect: ocean waves.
Meditation and Relaxation
- Meditation: Concentrating on this tone helps quickly attaining a meditative state of mind.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz alpha tone. This is also the resonance of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditative frequency.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from a regular beta wave (15Hz) down to a low alpha wave (7Hz), in order to save you from certain intense strain.
- Self-hypnosis: Helps getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it. The key to a successful self-hypnosis lies in being able to concentrate on something.
- Shoveling Sands: The sounds, clear and lively, are generated with an irregular modulation phase of -30 degrees, which brings you a happy mood.
- Rain and Windshield Wipers: Through this track you can experience the joyful moment in a rainy day.
Focus and Learning
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Intelligent Increase: This 10Hz alpha tone helps increase the blood flow in the brain, promote dendrite and synapse growth, increase IQ points and cognitive abilities...
- Creativity Enhancing: Induces a state of enhanced creativity with three varying theta tones.
- The Awakened Mind: Attempts to induce a brain state that is often described as beyond normal meditates states, being characteristic to advanced mediators who want to attain higher levels of enlightenment.
- Schumann Mix: Helps meditating with a mixture of various frequencies including Schumann Resonance, about to enhance the latter's effect.
- Quick Mental Refresher: A quick way to refresh yourself mentally. It brings the brain frequency down to a 10Hz alpha wave while brings it back up to a 15Hz beta wave at the end.
- Learning Aid I (for subliminal): Helps to learn and memorize new materials when listened to for learning something.
- Learning Aid II (for studying): Helps to learn and memorize new materials when listened to for learning something.
How Are You App was developed in response to still rising number of people who suffer from depression and mood disorders. Unique features like deep analysis, buddy encouragement and gratitude diary along with exercises and hints from positive psychology create a comprehensive and highly efficient tool for self-improvement and better mental health. For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only enhance your mood a bit, but also you will gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you identify hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More than 30 scientifically proven hints about mood boosting
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
- Use Buddy feature to share your mood with someone close to you
- Use Gratitude Diary feature to help you remember the good things around you
Research shows people who focus on finding a few positive things about their day are happier, healthier, and less stressed. We believe that every day - even the tough ones - has at least one small happy moment and we created Happier to encourage you to find it.
- Capture and share a few happy moments every day.
- Get an uplifting positivity boost whenever you need it.
- Be inspired to do more things that make you happier.
Happier has been featured in The New York Times, Time Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, San Francisco Chronicle, among many others.
Here’s what our users have to say (and yes, we’re blushing!):
"I love Happier! It really does make me appreciate the small things in life and helps me to realize I can be happy even on a bad day. There is joy in everything." - Kyky1423
"We're bombarded by negativity all day every day. Happier helps me to stop and savor the little things that make life so wonderful." - Nic Beaty
"I love, love, love this! It is amazing how one's perspective on life can improve by sharing happy thoughts with friends all over the world. I am beginning to use it more than Facebook because nobody whines, and we are able to share happy times without feeling like we are humblebragging. :)" -Buckhead mom
This is a very early release of the Happier Android app.
It's definitely not yet mature nor stable, but if you want a sneak peek at what we're planning, please help us by downloading it and testing it out.
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Asperger's is a rare and misunderstood disorder. It does create certain limitations, but with the right help and understanding there is no limit to the potential any individual with Asperger's can tap into. You deserve to know what it means and what it doesn’t.
Learning about Asperger's, treatments and information on how it develops can help de-mystify this disorder. In this "Understanding Asperger's Syndrome", you can get all the facts and information you need to help you or a family member get the help needed for a more fulfilling life.
Here is what you will learn inside...
★ Find out how language and speech are affected by Asperger's.
★ Learn how Asperger's was first discovered by a German scientist.
★ Discover how your family can get help dealing with an Asperger's diagnosis.
★ Learn the options available to treat and improve Asperger's syndrome.
★ and much, Much More!
Odd posture, unusual speech and other mannerisms can make it difficult for a person with Asperger's to communicate properly, or make friends. Other conditions, like ADHD can complicate things even more.
If, as a parent, you are afraid that these behaviors will isolate your child, or if you have Asperger's and are concerned that your manner is preventing you from finding friends, a mate or advancing in your job, you will be happy to learn that there is definitely help.
While not all aspects of Asperger's are understood, many of the resulting behaviors can be adapted so a person with Asperger's can lead a healthy, more normal life.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about bipolar disorder, without spending too much brainpower!
★ Recognize if You Are At Risk Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Why It Is Important To Seek Help With This Disorder
★ Different Causes Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Signs Of Bipolar Disorder
★ The Medical Side Of Bipolar
★ When You Should Seek Medical Attention For This Disorder
★ Understanding Where You Should Go To Get Help
★ Treatments Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Medications That You Might Encounter While Getting Help With Bipolar Disorder
★ Psychotherapy And How It Helps
★ Deciding What Type Of Help Will Be Right For You
★ The Struggles Of Bipolar Treatment
★ How Dependency On Other Harmful Self-Treatments Can Effect The Healing Process
★ Side Effects That You May Be Faced With
★ How Sleeping May Help You Cope With Bipolar Disorder
★ How To Monitor The Medications That You Take
★ Drugs and Alcohol And Their Negative Effects To Bipolar Disorder
★ Keeping Your Doctor Informed And How Important It Is
★ Help With Choosing A Support Group
★ Monitoring Your Disorder: The Mood Chart
★ How to Turn Bipolar Disorder To A Personal Strength
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase. Its easy to export your graph to PDF and email. If you are female you can track your periods and pregnancy as well. Its easy to backup your data and restore it to another device.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
Looking for a therapist? Our one-touch dialing feature makes it simple to connect with a behavioral health provider in your area.
News — Stay current with timely, doctor-reviewed news covering more than 30 mental and behavioral health conditions
Find-a-Therapist — Speak with a behavioral health provider near you quickly and easily via a one-touch dialing feature
Favorites — Bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
Automatic Updates — Access breaking news with automatic content updates
Personalized Content Selection and Presentation — Save conditions to your favorites to get the latest news that’s relevant for you and select your page layout to view in list or photo format
1-800-Therapist has helped over a million individuals connect with behavioral health providers. The 1-800-Therapist voice portal enables patients to easily find and speak with board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists and behavioral health therapists in their area. The www.1-800-Therapist.com website is a leading publisher of doctor-reviewed behavioral health news and video.
1-800-Therapist covers the following conditions:
Alcohol Addiction News
Anorexia Nervosa News
Anxiety Disorders News
Attention Deficit Disorder / ADD News
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder / ADHD News
Autism Spectrum Disorder News
Binge Eating Disorder News
Bipolar Disorder News
Borderline Personality Disorder News
Bulimia Nervosa News
Child Disorders News
Drug Addiction News
Eating Disorders News
Emotional Health News
Food Addiction News
Generalized Anxiety Disorder / GAD News
Mental Health News
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / OCD News
Panic Disorder News
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD News
Sex Addiction News
Sleep Disorders News
Smoking Cessation News
Social Anxiety Disorder / SAD News
Suicide Prevention News
Tobacco Addiction News
Traumatic Brain Injury News
Violence Prevention News
It does this by taking various bits of information from your phone, including:
• How long ago someone rang or text you.
• What the weather is near you.
• What day of the week it is.
• When your nearest event in your calendar is (non-recurring events).
• What time of day it is.
• How connected you are to the outside world (WIFI / 3G etc).
• How much battery life you phone has.
• How active your facebook is.
It then gives you various percentage scores, and humorous phrases and tips to cheer yourself up, or if you are feeling good - just keeps you feeling good!
The widget displays the smiley droid that best suits you, and also the overall percentage.
• World Mood Meter - This unique feature compares your mood to those Mood Meter users around the world. Ever wanted to know whether you were happier than average? Well now you can, with the world mood, as well as individual country moods available, together with amusing phrases to keep you entertained.
• Mate Mood Meter - Are you happy with your mates? Funny and sometimes silly phrases about how matched the contact is between your top friends.
• Facebook Mood Meter - Another unique feature which attempts to work out your mood from various aspects of your Facebook world, for example, how long ago someone messaged or tagged you, when you last became someone else's friend, when someone liked something you shared etc.
• Share Mood - You can share any aspect of your mood on your favourite social networking site etc.
See website for permission reasons and other details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems.
Please note that Calendar and SMS features are not guaranteed to work on all devices.
Special thanks to Michael Crone (email@example.com) for producing the new icons.
Unique to this Pro version is an absence of ads, and more configuration options such as:
• The times you work (for night-shift workers).
• Your name, so Mood Meter can personalize your phrases.
• Which calendars to include in your mood rating.
• How much history to use in the Mate Mood Meter ratings.
Please un-install the ad-supported version first.
Tags - Mood scanner facebook status update tracker checker reader
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.