Tracking is done by recording in entries of your health symptoms such as mood, hours slept, anxiety, and allows you to completely customize what you track.
You can get charts generated in the reports section which creates charts/reports in the following styles: Bar-Graphs, Line-Graphs, Text Summary, and Visual Chart.
Moodlytics is the best in class mood tracking/journal/diary app with easy to understand data analysis. You can also export your mood history in nice PDF report to share with your doctor. If you are using any other mood tracker, you must try this app. You will love it!
➢ How Moodlytics is changing lives:
Lauren Stephens: I love this application
It is so simple to use. Yet it throughly tracks moods. Unlike other applications the options in this application are very easy to use. I LOVE IT!
Carmen Myer: Great App
Love how I can create own moods and categories of causes of those moods. The ability to add a past mood I forgot or was too depressed to find my phone is amazing. Thanks I'm learning a lot.
Yvonne Demorrow: Very pleased!
Helpful. Better than keeping many sheets of paper. Convenient because my phone goes everywhere I go.
➢ What is Moodlytics?
Moodlytics is a platform comprising of your Moods and its Analytics. It's a Mood Tracker App, which allows you to log your moods and track them periodically through graphs, charts and calendars. In other words its sort of a Mood Journal or a Mood Diary.
➢ Why Moodlytics?
The more you log your moods, the better you build your mood journal. Stronger your mood journal is, the better tracking and analysis you can perform. Thus conclusively Moodlytics helps you to log your moods, maintain a mood journal, track your moods through charts, calendars and graphs and perform a deep analysis for "Happiness".
Apart from rich user interface and best visuals, its the following features that makes us more better and stronger than some of the already existing apps like T2 Mood tracker, e Moods Bipolar Mood Tracker, I Journal, Mood Scanner, Mood Tracker - Depression, Period Tracker, Mood Panda etc.
☺ Log current moods & past moods
☺ Moods are represented with scientific colours
☺ 42 cute mood smiles, best in class
☺ Add notes, photos & people to moods
☺ Track & Analyse Mood journal through Charts and Calendars. (Better Visuals)
☺ Best in class Mood and happiness analysis
☺ Set Mood Logger reminders & Profiles
☺ Log moods once a day with Scheduled Reminder
☺ Now set Simple as well as MoodSensed Goals
☺ Add & Personalise moods
☺ Export Mood data to PDF and share via email
☺ Backup & Restore your mood data
☺ Privacy features to prevent unauthorised access
☺ Moodpedia - A mood encyclopaedia
☺ Share your moods on Facebook and Twitter
➢ How can Moodlytics help?
• Teenagers – Track your funny moments of life, parties, misunderstandings, fights, stress during exams etc.
• Professionals – Track your working day, stress level, conflicts with Boss, interaction with colleagues, a fruitful meeting, a new decision, a successful project launch, a financial success etc.
• Patients (Depression & Mood disorder) – Track depressed and gray moods; Track lighter moments and happiest moods. The app will help you in identifying the reason behind mood swings and their disorder. It will help you in identifying what actually makes you happy and what keeps you away from happiness.
Share your experience or help us improve
What do you think is it just an app or a life long companion? If you like it, please post your reviews and share the app with your friends and family. If you find something missing or have some points on improvement of app, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear praises, feedback and even critics to make Moodlytics even better so we can spread more happiness!
Keep Sharing Moods! Keep Sharing Smiles!
Use the wizard to answer the 12 questions.
All data is saved on your device allowing you to review historical data.
Data will be saved and can be viewed on graphs. Swipe to reveal the graph.
Personal test data can be deleted for any day.
Tap the arrows to navigate through the days and months.
Tap the graph to update it.
This is a casual way to track your bipolar disorder.
It is not meant to replace any therapies you currently use
✓ Switch on/off notifications
✓ Choose reminder times to suit you
✓ Toggle vibrations on reminders
✓ Dynamic graphs
✓ Look back to check historical data
✓ Share with friends
✓ Reveal more apps in the info panel. Slide out to reveal
✓ New ActionBar menu support for 2.1+.
✓ Easy to use paging
✓ Common look on all devices
✓ Works across all devices
✓ Landscape and portrait supported
✓ Slide drawer to reveal app info and more apps
✓ Change log in info pane
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market
Questions influenced by nhs with permission, www.nhs.uk
Finally! Discover Some Highly Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Bipolar Disorder…And Stay Happy And Excited Always! Don’t Let Bipolar Disorder Ruin Your Life Anymore!
In this huge, informative bipolar disorder treatment app we have put the following information into 10 chapters:
1. Get Help? How...
2. Why Should I Look For Help?
3. Why Struggle With Treatment?
4. Cope With Bipolar Disorder
5. Consider Support Groups?
6. Childhood Treatment Options
7. Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis. The Next Step...
8. Recognizing Symptoms
9. More Bipolar Disorder Treatments
10. Bipolar Child Helps
11. A Bipolar Overview: Discovering Bipolar
12. Medicine Or Talk Therapy: Common Bipolar Disorder Treatment
13. Your Child And Bipolar Disorder: What You Should Know And What You Should Do
14. Considering A Long-Term Medication For Bipolar? Choose LAMICTAL
Bipolar Disorder Treatment is one of the most valuable, informative and free bipolar disorder apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about how to treat bipolar disorder on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Bipolar Disorder Treatment app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on bipolar disorder treatments.
- This ebook app covers everything there is to know about how to become bipolar disorder free.
- We have certain information on bipolar mood tracker and bipolar tests.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Pediatric Bipolar Versus Asperger's Disorder
- Tough Yet Rewarding Ways On Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder
More will follow soon...
How Are You App was developed as a tool for self-improvement and better mental health because self-tracking has potential to improve mood.
Psychologists had proven that when you keep track of something you are automatically getting better at it (e.g. weight loss, body building, running distance or saving money). Thanks to How Are You App you can apply the same principle to your mood swings.
For example, by tracking how do you feel at given times, places and situations you will not only boost your mood a bit, but also gain the upper hand over your emotions and feelings. How Are You App analysis will help you recognize hidden correlations between the outside world and your inner emotional conditions.
No matter if you are facing a tough time in your life or just want to get some in-depth knowledge about your mood fitness, How Are You is for you! Our solution is targeted at adult audiences who want to either work on themselves, or make their therapy treatment more effective.
Lift your mood! If you track it, you can make it better.
- Mood assessment based on well-validated psychological test
- Remarkable interface and design
- More efficient, robust and reliable way of mood tracking
- Huge potential to improve mood by self-tracking
- Check your average mood
- See your mood changes on a graph
- Compare your mood with average world result
- Track your mood changes and circumstances
- Use the analysis feature to get more insights
This app contains the following information:
1) Understanding Bipolar Disorder And Get The Right Help.
2) The Different Bipolar Disorder Treatments.
3) How To Cope With Bipolar Disorder.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Help.
5) Bipolar Disorder Video Help.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written bipolar disorder material with this free app! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
Have you ever wondered if you are really happy with your life? Ever wondered what could be that one thing, place or person that made you the happiest? Have you ever wanted to measure the quality of your life? Then Mood O Scope is the app for you!
Mood O Scope is a simple mood tracker app specially designed to analyse your moods by maintaining a mood journal. What’s more, you can also tag people & places to moods, add a photo to make it more nostalgic and analyze your mood patterns - all within the app.
Mood O Scope makes it simple by letting you choose between three simple moods that defines your day. Just tap to set your mood and Mood O Scope takes care of the rest.
Features of Mood O Scope that helps you keep track of your daily emotions:
• Lets you log in your moods for today or for any day in the past
• Allows you to choose a smiley face that best represents your mood
• Lets you explain why you are happy, sad, angry, lonely or ok with little notes attached to your mood
• Allows you to add photos to describe your mood better
• Allows you to tag the people or place that makes you happy, ok or sad today
• The app keeps a record of all the moods you have gone through in the past
• Mood O Scope has a calendar view that allows you to see your mood day-wise and the attached tags
• It calculates who or what has influenced you mood the most
• It analyses the various emotions that you have experienced
• It analyses your mood history and represents in the form of mood graphs and charts
• Allows you to set daily reminders to log in your mood for the day
Why use Mood O Scope:
Psychologists say that sharing your moods with someone or writing it in a diary periodically helps you understand yourself better by noticing patterns in your moods to track mood disorder. And yes, of course, joy shared is joy doubled and sorrow shared is sorrow halved. Using Mood O Scope will help you understand yourself better, tracking even the earliest symptoms of possible mood related diseases like depression, bipolar disorder, dysthymia, cyclothymia and other scary medical terms whether major or small. For women, Mood O Scope helps you keep track of PMS, PMDD and by your mood swings, understand your menstrual cycle or periods. And for men both young and old, Irritable Male Syndrome can be identified, tracked and understood better!
So, the more you use Mood O Scope the better you can understand your mood swings and mood patterns. With the mood analysis tool in-built in the app, you can take better control of diseases like: depression, irritability, anxiety; other mood related changes or mood disorders and keep your mind healthy.
Mood O Scope is like a mood tracker or a mood journal that is like a mood scanner, scans your daily moods, mood swings and depression like bipolar disorder. This mood tracker/detector helps you notice things about yourself that have been influenced by your mood swings, that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise. With this mood recorder app, you can maintain a mood diary of your feelings and emotions. This mood detector detects your mood and maintains a mood map of all the emotions and depression. By tracking all these moods with this mood tracker/diary/journal you can find out what sort of a person you are. Mood O Scope is a mood diary / mood journal that plots who or what has influenced your mood. This mood journal / mood analyzer helps you remember all the precious moments in your past.
Stop playing around with those mood scanner, mood detector apps or apps that predict wrong moods. Start checking in to Mood O Scope because happiness is a decision and Mood O Scope helps you make that decision!
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
One can say it is yet another mood tracking application. It's true. But it is simple and elegant.
Some people may ask what is the value of mood tracking?
It is similar to tracking calories. If it is not tracked usually everything seems to be perfectly fine.
One day I realized that a bit too often I feel angry or sad, especially in the office. I'm not sure how severe the problem is and decided to track it. I build the internet service (www.blogyourmood.com) and then this application. I started using it daily to record any good or bad emotions I had. After three weeks I checked the statistics and see that indeed more that 50% of recorded emotions were angry or sad! Since then I try to improve my stats and things look a bit more yellow and green today...
Mood Tracker features:
> record your emotions with simple 1 click
> put some description to each record
> track the history of your mood
> analyze statistics of your emotions
Mood Tracker is perfect for a personal happiness index or a Niko-Niko calendar.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Featured on NBC's Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, Lifehacker.com, New Scientist, Oprah Winfrey's Blog, British Broadcasting Company and mental health charity websites
"Best mood app I've tried" - ★★★★★
"Brilliant for CBT!" - ★★★★
"Moodpandatastic" - ★★★★★
"Mood Panda is a great little app, well designed and easy to use" - ★★★★★
"Your service is greatly appreciated. Being able to track my mood has given me insights into my own psychology that ultimately have led-to an improvement in my quality of life" - Daniel P
"Moodpanda is the only diary I've managed to maintain with any reliability"
+ Track your mood wherever you are, and whenever you want
+ View colorful graphs of your mood
+ See how your mood has changed over days, weeks and months to get the bigger picture
+ Privacy mode - enable this on the website to keep your mood posts entirely hidden from other users
+ Post updates to Facebook & Twitter (optional)
+ Find out what makes you happy
+ Find out what makes other people happy
+ Read the World's public mood posts
+ Interact with the MoodPanda community
NOTE: You can enable Privacy Mode on the MoodPanda Website to keep your mood posts entirely private
MOODPANDA ONLINE FEATURES
+ Access your MoodPanda mood diary online from any computer at MoodPanda.com
+ Print out your mood diary
+ View mood calendars
+ Show your mood on your blog
+ See mood maps of your city/country
+ Chat with the MoodPanda community, get advice and talk to people
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR MOOD
Once you start to track your daily mood it sets a seed in your mind and you can start to concisely think of things that will make you happier and avoiding thing’s that won’t.
We think this is the key to making the world happier, just the simple act of showing people what has made them, and others, happier in the past is a sure fire way to make them happier in the future.
With this application from the worldwide leader in medical animation, you can better understand disease conditions through a virtual tour of the human system in these extremely accurate and incredible animation videos.
•Visual media is particularly well-suited to the science of medicine
•Medicine is simplified with the use of visual media and innovative health animations
•Medical and health information have never been so easily understandable or more accessible
•Take a virtual tour of the human body through extremely accurate and high quality animations
•Effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques.
•Perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions through incredible animated videos accompanied by audio.
•Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders
•Easily explain medical conditions to students, colleagues, patients, and family members with the aid of this visual media
• Medical animation explaining bipolar disorder (Running time: 13:05 minutes)
• Summary of topic highlights
• Transcript - with links to medical terms for more information
• Notes pages for each of the main sections covered in the video
Editor: Stuart A. Montgomery, MD, FRCP, Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry, Imperial College School of Science and Medicine, University of London, London, UK
Focus Medica Clients:
Boehringer International, Roche, MSD, Norgine, Novartis, Nycomed, Sanofi Pasteur, Otsuka, Dr. Reddy’s, Ranbaxy, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Wyeth, Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Schering-Plough, Banyu, Cipla, Glenmark, Zydus, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Bayer, Astra-Zeneca, Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt, Unichem Laboratories Ltd., Lilly, Torrent.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
More from developer
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
Personal information provided to this app is never shared in any way.