Tracking is done by recording in entries of your health symptoms such as mood, hours slept, anxiety, and allows you to completely customize what you track.
You can get charts generated in the reports section which creates charts/reports in the following styles: Bar-Graphs, Line-Graphs, Text Summary, and Visual Chart.
Moodlytics is the best in class mood tracking/journal/diary app with easy to understand data analysis. You can also export your mood history in nice PDF report to share with your doctor. If you are using any other mood tracker, you must try this app. You will love it!
➢ How Moodlytics is changing lives:
Lauren Stephens: I love this application
It is so simple to use. Yet it throughly tracks moods. Unlike other applications the options in this application are very easy to use. I LOVE IT!
Carmen Myer: Great App
Love how I can create own moods and categories of causes of those moods. The ability to add a past mood I forgot or was too depressed to find my phone is amazing. Thanks I'm learning a lot.
Yvonne Demorrow: Very pleased!
Helpful. Better than keeping many sheets of paper. Convenient because my phone goes everywhere I go.
➢ What is Moodlytics?
Moodlytics is a platform comprising of your Moods and its Analytics. It's a Mood Tracker App, which allows you to log your moods and track them periodically through graphs, charts and calendars. In other words its sort of a Mood Journal or a Mood Diary.
➢ Why Moodlytics?
The more you log your moods, the better you build your mood journal. Stronger your mood journal is, the better tracking and analysis you can perform. Thus conclusively Moodlytics helps you to log your moods, maintain a mood journal, track your moods through charts, calendars and graphs and perform a deep analysis for "Happiness".
Apart from rich user interface and best visuals, its the following features that makes us more better and stronger than some of the already existing apps like T2 Mood tracker, e Moods Bipolar Mood Tracker, I Journal, Mood Scanner, Mood Tracker - Depression, Period Tracker, Mood Panda etc.
☺ Log current moods & past moods
☺ Moods are represented with scientific colours
☺ 42 cute mood smiles, best in class
☺ Add notes, photos & people to moods
☺ Track & Analyse Mood journal through Charts and Calendars. (Better Visuals)
☺ Best in class Mood and happiness analysis
☺ Set Mood Logger reminders & Profiles
☺ Log moods once a day with Scheduled Reminder
☺ Now set Simple as well as MoodSensed Goals
☺ Add & Personalise moods
☺ Export Mood data to PDF and share via email
☺ Backup & Restore your mood data
☺ Privacy features to prevent unauthorised access
☺ Moodpedia - A mood encyclopaedia
☺ Share your moods on Facebook and Twitter
➢ How can Moodlytics help?
• Teenagers – Track your funny moments of life, parties, misunderstandings, fights, stress during exams etc.
• Professionals – Track your working day, stress level, conflicts with Boss, interaction with colleagues, a fruitful meeting, a new decision, a successful project launch, a financial success etc.
• Patients (Depression & Mood disorder) – Track depressed and gray moods; Track lighter moments and happiest moods. The app will help you in identifying the reason behind mood swings and their disorder. It will help you in identifying what actually makes you happy and what keeps you away from happiness.
Share your experience or help us improve
What do you think is it just an app or a life long companion? If you like it, please post your reviews and share the app with your friends and family. If you find something missing or have some points on improvement of app, write us to email@example.com.
We would love to hear praises, feedback and even critics to make Moodlytics even better so we can spread more happiness!
Keep Sharing Moods! Keep Sharing Smiles!
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
Finally! Discover Some Highly Effective Tips To Get Rid Of Bipolar Disorder…And Stay Happy And Excited Always! Don’t Let Bipolar Disorder Ruin Your Life Anymore!
In this huge, informative bipolar disorder treatment app we have put the following information into 10 chapters:
1. Get Help? How...
2. Why Should I Look For Help?
3. Why Struggle With Treatment?
4. Cope With Bipolar Disorder
5. Consider Support Groups?
6. Childhood Treatment Options
7. Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis. The Next Step...
8. Recognizing Symptoms
9. More Bipolar Disorder Treatments
10. Bipolar Child Helps
11. A Bipolar Overview: Discovering Bipolar
12. Medicine Or Talk Therapy: Common Bipolar Disorder Treatment
13. Your Child And Bipolar Disorder: What You Should Know And What You Should Do
14. Considering A Long-Term Medication For Bipolar? Choose LAMICTAL
15. Pediatric Bipolar Versus Asperger's Disorder
16. Tough Yet Rewarding Ways On Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar Disorder Treatment is one of the most valuable, informative and free bipolar disorder apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about how to treat bipolar disorder on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Bipolar Disorder Treatment app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on bipolar disorder treatments.
- This ebook app covers everything there is to know about how to become bipolar disorder free.
- We have certain information on bipolar mood tracker and bipolar tests.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Bipolar And Schizophrenia: Are Both Disorders The Same?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder?
More will follow soon...
This app contains the following information:
1) Understanding Bipolar Disorder And Get The Right Help.
2) The Different Bipolar Disorder Treatments.
3) How To Cope With Bipolar Disorder.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Help.
5) Bipolar Disorder Video Help.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written bipolar disorder material with this free app! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about bipolar disorder, without spending too much brainpower!
★ Recognize if You Are At Risk Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Why It Is Important To Seek Help With This Disorder
★ Different Causes Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Signs Of Bipolar Disorder
★ The Medical Side Of Bipolar
★ When You Should Seek Medical Attention For This Disorder
★ Understanding Where You Should Go To Get Help
★ Treatments Of Bipolar Disorder
★ Different Medications That You Might Encounter While Getting Help With Bipolar Disorder
★ Psychotherapy And How It Helps
★ Deciding What Type Of Help Will Be Right For You
★ The Struggles Of Bipolar Treatment
★ How Dependency On Other Harmful Self-Treatments Can Effect The Healing Process
★ Side Effects That You May Be Faced With
★ How Sleeping May Help You Cope With Bipolar Disorder
★ How To Monitor The Medications That You Take
★ Drugs and Alcohol And Their Negative Effects To Bipolar Disorder
★ Keeping Your Doctor Informed And How Important It Is
★ Help With Choosing A Support Group
★ Monitoring Your Disorder: The Mood Chart
★ How to Turn Bipolar Disorder To A Personal Strength
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Sometimes, it seems that there is a double standard, a bipolarity, if you will, concerning bipolar disorder. On the one hand, there is the bipolar disorder that according to the NIMH's Web site afflicts 2.6 % of adults in this country. A serious condition, it is nonetheless treatable and rarely leads to arrests or criminal behavior.
** In this app you will get to know about BIPOLAR DISORDER and other important things.**
** What is Bipolar Disorder ?
** What is the importance of Bipolar Tracker & Mood ? Track your moods for treatment of bipolar and other mood and anxiety disorders.
** Get advice, friends, support, and tips to help you live with bipolar disorder. (Bipolar Connect)
** What is the cause of bipolar disorder? Important to know
** Depressive Symptoms are ?
** Advising a Person with Bipolar Disorder. The importance of Advice.
** Do away with suicidal thought. How ?
** Preventing Bipolar Disorder Do-It-Yourself.
** Rescuing Bipolar Disorder Sufferers.
** Understanding Suicidal Tendencies through Bipolar Disorder. What society think of Bipolar Disorder.
BIPOLAR Disorder a irritating and painful disorder to be with. get rid of with it and use the app .. to use
Download Now >>>
** “Hate cannot stop until someone stops hating - I am that someone"**
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
MoodiModo makes tracking of one’s mood effortless by using a unique pop-up reminder interface that forces the user to rate their mood at regular intervals. When the user first installs the app, they get to set this reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as reporting their first mood, engaging the user from the moment they start using MoodiModo.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS). The PANAS is a scale which was developed by Auke Tellegen in the Department of Psychology at the University of Minnesota and David Watson and Lee Anna Clark in the Department of Psychology at the University of Iowa to provide brief measures of positive and negative affect. The PANAS scales were originally published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology in 1988.
Users will have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. The social sharing features of MoodiModo would facilitate social support that is a critical element to recovery from these disorders. MoodiModo allows the user to easily share graphs of their mood on various social media websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest. This will inform friends and family when someone is suffering. Since emotional states are often invisible, visual depiction of emotion can ensure that no one ever needs to suffer alone in silence.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications, devices and electronic health records. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
Mental health is THE greatest unmet need of our time. About half of the people you know will develop a mental illness at some point during their lifetime. Over 50 million Americans currently suffer from some form of mental illness. MoodiModo is intended to help those who suffer from mood disorders such as major depressive disorder, dysthymic disorder, and bipolar disorder.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Hence, it is crucial that mood be continually tracked and quantified in order to assess the effectiveness of various treatments. Those suffering from depression are characteristically non-compliant towards most avenues of treatment, including mood tracking.
Mood Sentry was designed for use on a mobile phone. Accommodations were made for tablets, such as increasing the default font size and allowing more characters to be saved in certain text entry fields. As such, this app looks kind of rudimentary on tablets. Future versions may address this and make better use of tablet display area.
Mood Sentry's key features are:
References - Links to short, on-line references regarding cognitive distortions are built in to Mood Sentry.
My Experiences - The ability to document how each cognitive distortion typically manifests during your day, and the ability to document mitigation techniques that work for you.
Reminders - The ability to set up to 3 daily reminders to motivate yourself to take some proactive action(s) to better manage your mood.
Tool Set - set some Daily Goals, identify a Prioritization scheme for yourself, ability to record: short Essays, Observations, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Events log, and identify your Ideal Self.
Ability to e-mail any entry from My Experiences, Reminders, and any Tool Set entry.
Because there are not a lot of apps like Mood Sentry on the market, I included many examples of how I use it as well as lots of "hints" via the options menu. The examples are what I use and are intended to provide guidance, not direction. If you'd like to see more, check out the Mood Sentry website.
If you're on a journey to better manage a mood disorder such as depression or anxiety, I wish you well in your search. If Mood Sentry helps, great, in any case, keep searching for more ways to manage your condition.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
* Track advanced fertility features such as cervical mucus and positions.
* Add a widget to your home screen to show a countdown to your next period * View your data with charts. * Turn on pregnancy mode to count down to your baby's due date. * Personalize your app with your choice of skins.
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
In this app you will learn exactly what bipolar is and have all your questions answered.
What you will learn is the early signs of bipolar and how you can help diagnose bipolar.
You will also learn:
Treatments Of Bipolar Disorder
Different Signs Of Bipolar Disorder
How to Turn Bipolar Disorder To A Personal Strength
Side Effects That You May Be Faced With
This app is on offer and the price will soon go back to $3.99 get it now!
More from developer
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
Personal information provided to this app is never shared in any way.