Choose from six kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book, reviews and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
You can export locally both into JSON format (a single, standard file) or as individual files; so you can do whatever you want with them. There are also individual options to share (to other Apps) or export.
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
Share list of students among colleagues. Export full database contents to files so that you can easily share data among devices.
Obtain statistics on class results. Export attendance incidents reports to emails so that you process the data on your PC.
- Store students, classes, tests, terms
- Keep track of students test grades
- Automatically calculate term grades
- Keep track of attendance incidents
- Export/import list of students to/from csv document
- Export/import full database to/from a document
- Generate attendance and grades reports in html or plain-text format
- Automatically attach documents to emails so that you can easily share data among different devices
Create your own grading systems or choose among a list of predefined ones.
All of that and more!
Get ready to enjoy these and more features to come. This is only getting started... :-)
Trackit can also be used as a journal or a notebook. Put as much text as you want in your entry, set a time for it if you want, and use the new 'expanded' view to view your entries.
Organize items by labels, and view data in an easy-to-view list sorted by date. Tag a single item with multiple labels, and view data from one or more labels at a time. Discover the power of labels for organizing and viewing your data.
Track your weight (or any other numeric data) and view it on a graph over time. Trackit doesn't restrict you to entering number-only data. As long as you put the number first (ex: '146.2 lbs'), it will graph it.
Share your data entries to text messaging, email, or social networks.
See your most recent items on the main screen, and quickly access your data with label shortcuts.
Backup your data to a SD card, and export all data to a single text file that you can email or add to a file syncing app like Dropbox.
This is the paid version of Trackit Notebook. The only difference between the free and paid versions of Trackit is the removal of ads.
Add us to your circles on Google+. Get questions answered, submit features requests, and chat with the developer.
Note keeps a very comprehensive benefits package. the content of the note is the following:
In the picture you want to write your note content video audio music and address
You can use it in many places application
To give an example.
1) You have your car parked in a crowded area, you do not have to look when you return your car you can go check where you parked. Note when
You open the note where you have it checked, you are without your car to look at your car.
2) Take a picture of the elusive recipe, and finding the recipe easier.
Write your grocery list, a shopping list that you make will remind you what time you are going to do the shopping.
When you list what you have in the basket, you can also check.
3) Take a picture of your homework assignment.
You can choose the size you want below edit and sound recordings taken.
4) You can record audio interview so you can listen back it back.
5) Birthdays, Engagements, Wedding anniversary and all other important days, you can create a blog and that reminds is provided to you.
Sound recordings, videos and photos of the places you've made it to the memories you can store here.
6) Provide an employee with pregecoördineerde way to do noting with what the employee should have done and have done scoring.
Destination addresses, notes, sounds and videos of very extensive use.
7) note that you have created, you can also lock to enter so only you can in that note, and no other with a password.
8) Note that is stored, you can send after an e-mail address.
9) There is also a navigation in the application.
It is designed so that anyone can easily and quickly going on with it.
English : Atarok Notebook
Dutch : Atarok Notitieboek
Türkce : Atarok NotDefteri
The intention of this app is to give you a clear overview of all your notes and lists. You can easily do this by naming your notes and sorting them by dragging the notes.
This app does not take up a lot of space, nor does it need any permissions.
For your note taking and your search easy, fast, and simple, we recommend that you use Notebook. You only have to note the list of your tasks, emails, personal information, everything you want to recall.
You can find your recordings in peace and this while having the exact dates of the notes.
Go and try it !!
Tags: Notebook, Quick note, Onenote, One note, notepad, evernote, word
-Make a note by a single click
-All notes are arranged in list so that they are easy to access
-Lets you edit your note by just clicking on your note
-Easy to understand user interface
-Simple and easy to use
-Will included section for weekly meeting notes
-Notes will be available for all devices. Just install the app and there are your notes.
I appoligize for the inconvience and thank you for your encouraging emails and support.
Please check here for updates:
• Turn your phone into an indexed notebook!
My Word Book will transform your phone into an A-Z indexed notebook. My Word Book will keep all the vocabulary (word, sentence...) you want to learn. You can imagine My Word Book as an alphabetical notebook.
The application will help you for your school or your job. Smart people have large and varied vocabulary : the application will help you to improve it.
• Learn new vocabulary
My Word Book is an alphabetical notebook. All your vocabulary (word or sentence) will be classified among the corresponding indexes. You can set a theme, an author or an example to complete them.
• Learn foreign languages
My Word Book is specially designed for those who are learning foreign languages. You can easily track the vocabulary in the application : the flag of the country will appear next to it (english, french, spanish, latin...).
You can display vocabularies of one specific languages only, or display them on the homescreen widget.
• Don't forget your favourite quotes
My Word Book has one index fully destined to keep quotes from your favourites autors. You'll always need its !
• How My Wordbook works
- Simply add and complete a vocabulary inside the application. My Word Book will classify and sort it.
- Browse the application to share or remind your vocabularies.
It allows to share notes using WhatsApp, GMail, Text Messages, Bluetooth, Twitter, Facebook etc.
What's Different ?
Save notes as .txt files and transfer to other devices and PCs easily.
How to use :
Save button -> save file.
click file -> to open your saved Notes.
long click -> get option to edit ,delete or download* saved files.
*Download saves file onto device in Download folder.
If you're having any problem, query or suggestion, feel free to say in comments below :) .
Create and edit your notes simply.
- automatic saving
- convenient handling
- possibility to take notes during meetings
- export your notes as a txt document
- optimized for tablets
- updated regularly
! Changing languages will be available in summer !
(Actually I am very busy with exams at school, but in the summer I am working on this to-do list)
- Bible (summer/autumn)
- categories for custom notes (summer/autumn)
- download your programm in the language you want (summer/autumn)
- more Material Design
If you have improvement suggestions, problems appear, you would like to translate the app into another language or simply want to say "thanks", send an email:
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
- Fast and easy to use
- Write as many pages as you want, keep all your ideas in one single notepad
- Automatic backup with restore points + backup preview
- Copy, cut and paste
- Change the text color
- Add tags to your notepads
- Text align: left, center, right
- Create notes using and existing one as a template
- Change the note configuration at any time
- 6 exclusive high quality designs (24 in PRO version)
- Send your notes by SMS, email or even to your Dropbox :)
- Backup your notes by sending them to your email
- 3 font sizes: Small, Medium and Large (4 in PRO version)
- 7 different widget sizes: 1x1(S), 2x1, 2x2(M), 3x2, 3x3(L), 4x2, 4x4(XL)
- Add a shortcut in the notification bar to access quickly to all your notes
Exclusive PRO features:
* 24 exclusive notepad designs
* Save and load backup file from the SD card
* XL font size
* Send your notes to Evernote (if installed) with just one click
* Create notes at any time from the notification bar -> Very useful to write down your ideas while using other apps like the internet browser :)
The upgrade to obtain the new features is made as an in-app purchase. No need to install a new application :)
Q: How do I add a widget to the homescreen?
A: Once installed, go to your Android home screen/desktop, then, press for 2 or 3 seconds on any empty space. You will notice the "Widgets" option. Click on it and select "Easypad". You can choose between several widget sizes.
Q: When I try to create a note, I can only see a color selection screen. How to continue?
A: When creating a new note, in the note color selection screen, scroll down until seeing a button with a green "OK" symbol. Sometimes, in smaller screens, having so many options will hide it.
Q: How can I backup my notes?
A: Select any note -> Menu -> Backup
Q: Why is it not possible to move the app to the SD card?
A: Applications that make use of homescreen widgets cannot be moved to the SD card. If the SD card is unmounted, the widgets will stop working.
Q: I have purchased the PRO version but I need to install the application again. I am going to pay for it again?
A: Absolutely not. The purchase is made through the Android Market application which will "remember" all the purchases made using your account. Just press the "Get PRO" button to activate it again :)
So far there are only two notepads (this is, however, almost infinitely long) on which the notes can be stored.
You now have 3 new Buttons on your Notebook:
- Every note now has a clear button. So you are able to delete notes faster.
- There is also a new options button in the center which guides you to a new options menu.
- In that menu you can remove all advertises by using an in-app purchase button.
- With the second in-app purchase button you can unlock two new functions
- After this purchase you will be able to change the text size and save 2x2(4) more notes. So you can save 6 different notes.
Based on my first notepad app that under:
can be downloaded, I decided to develop another notepad app with a different design. The main difference to the classical Notepad is that at the same time (like in a book) can be filled two text fields. So you have the opportunity to take many different notes in notebook. I have specially been inserted no further features in the app, because I want to develop the app in collaboration with the users. So rated the app and tell me what features you hope for the future and I'll try to develop this.