Saving water means having water available in the future for recreational purpose.
1. There is nothing more essential to life on Earth than water. People are struggling to access the quantity and quality of water they need for drinking, cooking, bathing, hand washing and growing their food.
2. 844 million people lack basic water access, more than 1 of every 10 people on the planet.
3. Women and girls spend an estimated 200 million hours hauling water every day.
4. Every day, more than 800 children under age of 5 die from diarrhea attributed to poor water and sanitation.
5. How can we help end the global water crisis?
We can help through the avoid wastage of clean water, excess use of water from everyday routine such as
* House Cleaning
* Vehicle washing etc.
6. Benefits of water and hygiene for Children & Families
* Families become healthier
* Children are become nourished
* Children can attend and excel in school
* Family income improves
We invite you all to make small changes lives by learning more about our smart solution, where we work, the people we empower and the importance of water crisis.