With MyMigraines you can create a natural history to monitor headaches and chronical migraines.
MyMigraines is based on the International Headache Clasification, structuring the platform around the more frecuent and characteristic headaches, allowing an adecuate registry by the patient of their symptoms, medication, valorations and pain episodes, showing in the calendar the incidents associated to each episode.
We would like to highlight the possibility of integrating these pain episodes with our Hospital monitoring platform MEET, from which the specialized doctor can monitor your headache.
We'll be able to create personal historics in our smartphone, allowing to generate reports that we'll be able to share for a further clinical valoration
MyMigraines is a platform developed in colaboration with Dr. Ángel Guerrero, Neurologist in Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid.
Migraines are a debilitating condition with no clear medically identifiable cause. Ancient yogis claimed that migraines were caused by weak air in the body and stress affecting the nerves. Today they affect millions of people, and are worsened by our modern lifestyle. The exercises in “Yoga for Migraine” are meant to relax the body and mind, improve circulation, and increase lung capacity.
“Yoga for Migraine” draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods. The program guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods. As you become accustomed to the exercises, you can change the settings from beginner to intermediate to advanced, for a longer more effective session.
Yoga asanas include:
-Vajrasana (Diamond Pose)
-Urdhva Vajrasana (Upper Diamond)
-Supta Vajrasana (Fixed Firm Pose)
-Padangusthasana (Big Toe Pose)
-Veerabhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
-Bhujangasana (Snake Pose) – intermediate
-Baddhakonasana Type 1 (Cobblers Pose) – intermediate
-Baddhakonasana Type 2 (Cobblers Pose) – intermediate
-Dhanurasana (Bow Pose) – intermediate
-Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) – advanced
-Halasana (Plow Pose) - advanced
This app has HD graphics and is compatible with high-resolution tablets. Users may want to first try our app "Core Yoga" which is better suited for beginners. After practicing "Core Yoga" for a few weeks, you should be able to comfortably practice "Yoga for Migraine".
**This App is available for the PC and Mac as well**
* Be pain free and fully relaxed once more!
* Reap the benefits of reactivating your own body rhythms!
* Rediscover and support lasting personal satisfaction!
The numbers are alarming: Every third person suffers regularly from headaches and one in ten suffers from migraines. Therefore it comes as no surprise that those affected frequently reach for painkillers. However, this can have serious consequences, because the frequent use of painkillers may result in drug-induced headaches - a true vicious circle!
Alternative methods are often more effective and efficient for getting rid of the annoying pain of headaches and migraines - especially in the long term! They not only relieve the pain, but also treat the problem at its source. One example is the hypnosis program "Get Migraine-Free! Headache and migraine relief by Hypnosis".
"Get Migraine-Free!" is based on the healing power of hypnosis and supports the relaxation process which is particularly essential for the treatment of headaches and migraines. It works like this: your subconsciousness activates your „inner doctor“, the awareness of your own needs raises and you learn to listen to your own rhythm again - with noticeably successful results!
Tension disappears from the blood vessels in your head, irritability diminishes, frustration over the constant pain fades away and exhaustion is replaced by targeted relaxation. Special voice patterns and goal-oriented suggestions lead the psychotherapy practitioner through a visualization process which allows the body and mind to relax. The music developed for this programme promotes the relaxing effects of hypnosis and contributes to the success of the audio program.
ABOUT KIM FLECKENSTEIN
„Get Migraine-free!“ was designed by well-known German Hypnotherapist Kim Fleckenstein. Kim Fleckenstein is a certified alternative practitioner in psychotherapy, a clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP-Master-Coach. Based in Munich she already published a range of best-selling self-help and hypnosis programs as Apps and MP3s under the label GET ON APPS!. Her unique technique and self experiences have helped to create the special character and heart of her recordings. Together with professional and native speaker Cathy Weber she also publishes her programs in English.
This special hypnosis program was developed in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Ralf Herwig according to the latest knowledge of medicine and hypnotherapy. Prof. Dr. Ralf Herwig is Head of the Andrology and Urology Department at the Vienna General Hospital.
WHAT YOU GET
• A highly effective 25-Minute professional Hypnosis session using the latest hypnotic and relaxation techniques – suitable for both, beginners and more experienced users.
• The professional and warm voice of Cathy Weber, which leads you into a deep state of relaxation and change.
• A high quality and state of the art recording.
• Professionally composed background music for every program by CSW Music.
• Customize your settings and discover other useful features.
Do not listen to this program while operating a motor vehicle or during any other activity that requires your full attention. This program does not replace a doctor or any other medical aids.
The best effect can be achieved by listening to this program once a day over a period of 4 weeks.
GET MIGRAINE-FREE! IS YOUR PERSONAL COACH! ALWAYS WITH YOU! GIVE IT A TRY, NOW!
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. email@example.com
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
√ Easily find the right Massage Points with simple Full HD Videoclips and Photos in the App
√ Never forget a Massage with a built-in Reminder
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Anti-Migraine-Acupressure is perfectly suitable for you with these immediate benefits:
√ You do not need to spend time visiting a doctor.
√ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
√ There is no danger of being hurt or hurt your child, infected or experiencing pain.
√ You massage the points gently with your own finger.
√ The app reminds you automatically of your massage appointments.
Here is what you can get from the App right now to relieve migraine:
→ Get an easy-to-find massage point each day for the next 10 days
→ Get an overall order of the points personally developed by me to maximize the treatment effect
→ Get reminded every day in order not to miss any massage to maximize the treatment effect
The massage points offered are:
√ especially effective
√ easy to find, no need for someone else's assistance
√ shown with professional Full HD Photos and Videos
"With the App, I could significantly reduce my migraine pain within hours after the start of the self-treatment! A couple of days into the treatment I stopped having migraine pain and never looked back since! The points are easy to find using the videos. I am so happy to have the App always on me. Thanks, Dr. Bargak!"
-Mrs. Mueller, Manager at BMW in Germany
Thousands have done it already. Download the App now! It works also without internet connection (on the plane, abroad, on the train etc.)
For a price of a cup of coffee, you get a proven Anti-Migraine-Helper for ever with free lifelong updates containing more massage points. If you are dissatisfied with the product, let me know and you will get your money worth back.
Are you interested in more massage points? Share it on my Facebook page and get people interested. The larger the following, the faster you will get the update of the app. Free.
Have Fun with the App!
Have some questions? Feel free to get in touch:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jakob-Bargak/162860007105206
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbargak
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/myacupressurepoints?sub_confirmation=1
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your symptom description, including impact and intensity.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, sleep patterns and vital statistics.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Treatment analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts & Notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your treatment details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Symptoms and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Symptom medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
Category: Health: Headaches
Name: Headache Diary Pro
Keeping a good record of headaches, headache frequency and pain levels associated with headaches is important for treatment of headaches. Headache Diary helps you keep track of your headaches, frequency and pain levels of headaches as well as medicines that you find effective. It also comes with graphs and reports that you can share with your healthcare provider. This Headache Diary Pro App include automated self-assessment of headaches types to help you determine the types of headaches you may be having.
Additional features of Headache Diary include treatment of headaches with Binaural mix of Delta Brain Waves that use Dr. Leonard Horowitz's healing frequency delivered in 10 minute doses.
If you suffer from Headaches and want to keep track of headache time, duration, triggers and effectiveness of medication, possible cause and type of headache with comprehensive reports that can be even shared with your healthcare provider for better treatment then this Headache Diary application is for you.
The Headache Evaluation/Test included with the Headache Diary Pro is designed as an aid in self-assessment of an individual's headache related experiences as part of the evaluation of headache complaints. Individual items and patterns of item during evaluation process suggest questions that may be pursued in an assessment by a healthcare provider. The items are responded to in a yes / no fashion. The App automates the evaluation process of your headache complaints and performs an artificial-intelligence based protocol to determine headache types you may be having.
You can even share reports with your healthcare provider if you like for better treatment of your headaches to take advantage of personalized medicine protocols available today.
Headache Diary Lite Features:
1. Friction Free User Interface
2. Fast: Takes Only About a Minute
3. Demographics Input, DOB, Race, Sex, Eye Color, Region
4. Date, Time and Duration of Headaches
5. Pain Level, Causes, Head Location, Headache Types
6. Effect of Headache on Work, Home, Marriage, Job
7. Effect of Medication Taken
8. Effectiveness of Medicine
9. User can Enter Notes
10. Headache Summary Reports by Date that give, Headache Duration, Place, Pain Level and Cause
11. Summary Graphs: Dates vs Pain Level and Duration
12. Summary Report showing Medicine Taken and its Effectiveness
13. Summary Report showing location and cause of headache
14. Detailed Reports in PDF that can be shared with your healthcare provider
Headache Diary Pro Features:
1. All of the above features
2. Take our Artificial Intelligence Software Test
3. Provides Objective Measure of Headaches and Possible Causes
4. Test takes about 10 minutes
5. Take as many tests as you like pause and resume at your pace
6. See tests time line with 1st, 2nd and 3rd dominant symptoms
7. Graph the time line for analysis
8. See detailed reports
9. Combined Diary and Test Timeline report summary
10. Combined Diary and Test Timeline report graph
11. Produce reports in PDF that can be shared with your healthcare provider
Our Goal: Is to provide mobile solutions for objective actionable data that is cloud based to help document and evaluate headaches that empowers patients and clinicians to better manage your health. We provide objective actionable data that is cloud based to help document and evaluate headaches that empower patients and clinicians to better manage their health.
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
App offers to you. With this application you can record days and times of headache crises, pain intensity and location, symptoms that
accompany crises, medications you are taking, and even an alarm to remind you to take your medication in the correct time.
The information is cloud-saved so as you won’t take the risk of losing anything. What makes it possible for you to access your data in
any Android® device connected to the internet.
All this becomes a complete report so that your doctor may accurately identify the cause of the problem and prescribe the optimal
✓ Registry of medications used
✓ Alarm to remind you the medication time
✓ Diary of crises registration (day, time, intensity, symptoms, pain location)
✓ Cloud-synchronized data
✓ Registry of menstrual period (important factor for headache in women)
✓ History of crises
✓ Share history with your doctor
The application is signed by:
★ Dr. Mauro Cruz Machado Borgo (Resident in Neurosurgery in Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte) - Neurosurgery Blog
★ Gervásio Teles Cardoso de Carvalho (Assistant of Neurosurgery of Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte and Faculdade de Ciências Médicas
★ Júlio Leonardo Barbosa Pereira (Neurosurgery of Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte) - Neurosurgery Blog
★ Marcello Penholate Faria - Assistant of Neurosurgery of da Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte
★ Dr. Ariovaldo Alberto da Silva Junior
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
* 26 Letters - each with sound and a picture
* 10 Numbers - each with a sound and a picture
* Colors with pop up balloons
Designed for children in preschool and kindergarten.
Keywords: sports radio,tts, text-to-speech, voice synthesis, sports news, auto, car radio, NBA, WNBA, MLB, Boxing, NFL, Golf, Mixed Martial Arts, Horse racing, National Hockey League, NHL, NCAA College Football, NFL, NCAA women's college basketball, Men's college Basketball
View school calendar, RSS news feed, call school directly or get directions to the school all through MySchool app.
Presently the app is supporting 9 high schools in Portland School District. More schools are coming soon...
Use ExtraMile to
1. track fuel expenses, distance travelled, and current speed.
2. generate mileage log for personal or business usage.
3. share trip details via Facebook, Twitter or Email
4. generate reports in csv or html format and send them via email
or save them in your Dropbox account.
5. Easily backup and restore the complete ExtraMile app database.
ExtraMile is the most convenient and easy to use app to track your trip details. With just one tap one is able to start tracking mileage. If you ever forget to launch the app for mileage tracking, you can always manually add your trip details.
* Compatible with Pioneer Electronics AppRadio2
- View your current bookings.
- Cancel your booking
- Call or email Car2Go support from within the app
Disclaimer: This app uses Car2Go API to provide the data. We don't take any responsibility in accuracy of the data provided by the app.
Publish to secure web page.
Post To Facebook.
Email the events to your family and friends.
Never lose those memories.
Must have app for Moms and Dads.
With baby journal app you don't have to wait to come home. Start capturing those precious moments right from the hospital room. This is an easy, efficient and fun way to create the baby journal and mark important events on the baby calendar. New events can be added easily on Calendar and can be viewed from journal. Events can also be edited or deleted. For a quick glance on photos, just go to the photos tab.
Baby Journal app is like a scrapbook. You can pick different stickers while adding new events.
Individual events can be shared with your family and freinds when you are in journal. Complete journal can be shared through the share tab. Now you can also post the baby diary/journal to your Facebook.
This is the first version. We always encourage feedback from users to make this app better than before.
Version 1.6: Bug Fixes
Keywords: Baby Book, Baby First year, Scrapbook, Online Baby Journal, Baby Diary, Baby Events Log