Already loving it I've been trying a few apps for keeping track if the games stash and their finished / pending status, and this one pretty much beats them all. I used to do it in an access DB, but it's rather difficult to use when you are on the top of stepladder tracking the games on the top shelf of the wardrobe. So far, there is a small thing that could be added. A category called "compilation", "others" or to allow adding custom categories. Same thing for the systems, such as CPC or spectrum. Otherwise, a great app.
Amazing app. However, using the barcode scanner doesn't work, always returns "product not found". Would also love the ability to sort the games list by, alphabet, date purchased, completion amount or by console. maybe even with the ability to sort by two categories, such as console, and then alphabetically
Simple, excellent I was looking for an app to keep track of my video games because currently my collection is growing and my time to play is short so I needed to organize my time and I think this app has helped me a lot, it has a very simple interface but with very good content and detail for easy understanding. Definitely recommend it.
Excellent app! Actually listens to fans of the app and has been very responsive to suggestions.
Recommended The application is simple however It has what you need to put together an inventory of our games, the only tedious would fill for the first time, I've never been good with the touchscreen, the good thing is that I haven't so many games. Good job!.
Nice App This app works as intended, it has no ads and easy to use, it has room for improvement, but it delivers to what it says. Recommended.
* Added Extreme Sports and Racing to Category
* Added Amiga, Commodore and Atari 7200 to Consoles
* Added Export and Import to CSV (Still under development, you need to call your file VideoGameLogger.csv)
* Added game lists for almost all consoles
* Added new game genres (Racing and Beat em Up)
* Moved Barcode Scan and Game List to the Action Bar Menu
* Added Barcode Scan support, it will add the game title if found on the database