IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the latest SuperSU.
v.1.2.8 and up fixes the uinput issue. All Samsung users facing the uinput issue please update to v. 1.2.8
Announcement : Mails seeking for support should include Order Number from now onwards. Failing which the mail will simply be ignored.
Join the Game Controller 2 Touch Community to become a Beta tester : http://goo.gl/t6H4nh
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app is now compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
If you experience any issue please contact developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
General purpose mapping tools tailor-made for playing games. With this app, you can play keyboard/gamepad-only games with touchscreen, play touch-only games with physical gamepad/keyboard/mouse, play gamepad-only games with normal keyboard, or enter cheat code to supported games.
1. onscreen gamepad with:
- multi-touch (depends on device and OS)
- 4/8-way d-pad, up to 12 game buttons, 2 analog sticks
- resizable and customizable buttons layout
- fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-map physical keys
3. save key/button mappings to profiles
4. full qwerty keyboard
5. create macro to perform autofire, combo keys, action sequence, and text input with single button hit
6. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Android TV Box) (need root)
7. emulate real Analog Joystick (need root, and OS joystick support)
8. emulate Virtual Mouse (need root)
IMPORTANT: Make sure SELinux is disabled when using root-only features on Android 4.3+ devices
This app allow user to control games with:
- Mouse (need root)
- BluezIME-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller
- OS-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. keyboard/controller connected to OS 4.2 as HID device) *
- OS-compatible USB keyboard/controller *
- virtual controller emulated from 3rd party tools (e.g. Moga Universal Driver system-mode, Sixaxis bypass-ime mode) *
- Xperia Play touchpad in Gingerbread (need root)
- built-in gamepad of various gaming devices
* reading analog input requires root access unless connecting controller through BluezIME
This app is originally provided as an add-on for our emulators, but now works with many other apps. Not all apps are compatible, so please test during the trial period.
For best compatibility we recommend using BluezIME-compatible controllers when physical controller is needed. Some compatibility issues can be solved with the help of root features, please contact us when having problem.
How to call up GameKeyboard
- enable "Settings->Use HotKey" then use [Vol. Up]/[Mouse Middle] as hotkey
- enable "Settings->Use Hotspot" then tap on hotspot screen corner
Limitation of Standalone Mode
At the moment Qwerty is not supported and unwanted key/button input may not be filtered. Please switch back to Soft Keyboard mode or email us when having problem.
To user of original GameKeyboard
Thanks for your support, we are very sorry that we can no longer update the the original version. If you find this app useful, please purchase this version.
All mentioned game titles and screenshots are property of relevant companies. We are not affiliated with the developers or publishers of these games.
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Download new controllers or create your own with BT Controller Editor
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
USB host is a very powerful feature of recent Android based smartphones and tablets, but on many firmwares (both stock and custom) the feature is somewhat broken.
For example, at launch the Galaxy Nexus told all the apps and the Market that it supported USB host, but USB host did not actually work (this was fixed in the Android 4.0.2 update). This broke several apps.
That is just one example of many. There are even cases where OEMs advertise USB host support, but the device does not support it at all. It appears as if USB host support isn't tested by Google or the OEMs when they push out new firmwares and devices at all.
As we cannot depend on Google or the OEMs to correctly provide information regarding USB host support, and the Android framework will regularly lie about it to both the Market as well as Android apps, this application was created so you can test your device's USB host capabilities for yourself.
If you allow it, the app will also submit your results to my website, so together we can create a complete database of devices and firmwares and their USB host support.
This tool may also come in handy for those porting firmwares.
- Android 2.3.1 or newer
- (Optional) Root
- USB OTG cable (unless your device has a fullsize USB port)
- USB memory stick, or another USB device to test the connection with
The result database is available here:
The discussion thread on XDA-Developers can be found here:
Note that the Beta version of the PC software will also be required to use all the new features - firstly uninstall the old PC software, then go to digitalsquid.co.uk and click on "DroidPad 2.0 Beta".
DroidPad lets you use your phone as a PC joystick, mouse or slideshow presenter.
Once set up, simply connect your phone via Wifi / USB, press Start, and play any PC game, control your mouse or play a slideshow.
Available for Windows (currently only 32-bit) and Ubuntu Linux.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (email@example.com).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
With this app you can create touch profiles for DroidMote in very simple way.
The touch profiles are compatible with DroidMote Server for Android, for Windows and for Linux.
You can map the software gamepad of DroidMote or any other hardware controller (bluetooth, wireless or wired).
DroidMote Client sends the commands received from an hardware controller to the DroidMote Server.
It is understood that the hardware controller must already work on your client device regardless of DroidMote Client.
The touch profiles created with the app "Touch Profile Creartor" will be loaded into DroidMote Client.
DroidMote Client, via the touch profile loaded, turns your hardware controller commands into actions touch on the remote device where you installed DroidMote Server.
Watch this video for an example: http://youtu.be/BM6W3Dq_yqQ?t=2m3s
Load the screenshot of your game
Map the buttons
Load the touch profile created in DroidMote Client
Enjoy the remote game with your hardware controller
Controls direction and speed and can show a measure of distance to the nearest object.
It can control robot arm
Bluetooth terminal also included (for debug purposes)
Designed to control the Starter Kit V2.0 Makeblock, but you can control any other device.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
-Search by alphabet.
-Search by TOP10, TOP50, TOP100.
Star-User Search (Top Rated)
-Easy and simple to use.
Includes 71-language translator (WEB Enable mode, lower ad)
Want to customize your controls in advance mode? Just select that tab to see a list of installed compatible games and you’ll be able to easily assign keyboard and HID commands to specific buttons on the controller. This is an ideal way to take games or software that only have Keyboard support or limited controller support, and easily transfer control to the PlayPad. After customizing your controller setup for your favorite game, you can easily save and create new profiles.
If you experience any issues or need help setting up the PlayPad, PlayPad Pro or Playground, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888.444.6956 and a Nyko customer service representative can help resolve any issues you may have.
Please Note: This update does not include any touch mapping support. Nyko’s original solution for Touch Mapping was made incompatible following the Android 4.1 update. We are still examining if it is possible to do touch mapping within the current version of Android. We will update further if and when we discover a working solution.
Please continue to send us your feedback and any issues you experience as it helps us to improve the Nyko Playground experience. Expect more frequent updates from us in the future.
Accents will work correctly. All symbols (! "· $% & / () =? ...) and keys like ñ or ç will work too.
Supports USB or Bluetooth keyboards and includes an onscreen keyboard with the standar distribution of PC.
You can hide the onscreen keyboard to increase the available area and work as a laptop.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com