Chinese Handwriting Recog

Contains adsIn-app purchases
4.2
11.6K reviews
1M+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

This is Chinese character(Hanja, Kanji) handwriting recognition app.
Also you can use dictionary website link.

- High and fast recognition rate.
- Less ads. and totally free.
- You can check the search history.
- You can change the dictionary website.
- Use internet connection to recognize Chinese character handwriting.

If you want to add other dictionary site, please send me an e-mail.
e-mail : devchoe@gmail.com
Updated on
Jun 23, 2021

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
4.2
11.6K reviews
Hunter
November 17, 2020
Lots of errors and misinterpretations. But sometimes it gets the job done. Only problem is it's hard to get the app to do what it's supposed to, and it disconnects from internet super easily. Overall it's a crappy app that needs some stability added to it.
38 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
piano0011 Lee
August 21, 2020
This is not a bad app but it would be better if you could do a similar thing but using the chinese worksheet for us to practice writing any characters we like from left to right. I would like to show you the template if possible. I think most of us would value this as it would help us to save printing these worksheets. Thanks
16 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
August 2, 2019
near perfect for your needs in practice. Even with bad handwriting it does a great job of finding similar looking words. I would love this exact app for every language because picture translators only work 60% of the time. This covers the other 40%
19 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

v1.5.6
- Some devices recognition error fixed

v1.5.5
- Webview performance improved

v1.5.4
- App stability improved

v1.5.3
- Dark theme settings added
- Minor bug fix

v1.5.0
- Dark theme applied
- Settings screen improved
- Some devices error fixed
- Point color changed