SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Support Arcade type：CPS1/2/3, PGM, Irem, Neo Geo.
Support ROM version: FBA 0.2.97.29
1. ROM storage path is sdcard/fba folder;
2. pgm/NeoGeo/cps2 base supports fba format (E680 phone fba format);
3. game press MENU key menu: Archive, screenshots, key bursts of combinations of virtual key definitions, machine settings, etc.;
4. game information file (.Htm format) Please insert sdcard/fba/.rominfo folder;
5. Cheating configuration file (.ini format or compressed into cheat.zip) Please insert sdcard/fba /.cheats folder;
6. IPS (patch) file (named by rom folder) Please insert sdcard/fba/.ips folder;
7. key combination settings bursts open, press and hold the virtual keys to bursts.
- emulates keyboard, sound and tape. For keyboard you can also use 3rd party like Hacker's keyboard
- Screen Buttons in portrait mode can emulate any key with full press/release precision
- Menu/"Start Game" will enable you to start any of 9 embedded games instantly
- Menu/"Load File" allows you to load additional programs or games ( you can find some at http://goo.gl/c0W8t )
- Load support RAM files (*.dat, autostart), or TAPE files (*.tap, need LMEM"" to start) from your sdcard
- extensive configuration allows change of colors, CPU speed, screen buttons, ROM, sound, key layouts...
- Menu/"Quick Load" and "Quick Save" allows to save/load Orao state at any time
- app does not require ANY permission in order to work
ROM data and hardware ports (keyboard,tape,sound) info is based on windows Orao emulator from Josip Perusanec ( http://goo.gl/z0H7m , site also have some more Orao programs).
Wiki about Orao computer ( http://goo.gl/LSrsF ), or more detailed croatian version ( http://goo.gl/18pqy ).
Check out the website:
Original TI-99/4A emulator. Emulates the VDP (graphics), CPU, keyboard, joystick, sound and one 180K disk drive. Enough to bring you back to 1981. Working cartridges: Demonstration, Parsec, TI Invaders, many others. A few known bugs but should be functional. Developed and tested on a Toshiba Thrive and a 2012 Nexus 7. Other devices should work with varying levels of performance.
Source code is available on github:
The included ROMs are distributed *WITH* permission from Texas Instruments for use with this emulator.
• Meet Minnie’s friends Cuckoo-Loca and Daisy, as well as her nieces Millie and Melody!
• Join your new friends and watch your creations on the runway in Minnie’s Bow-Show!
No matter what the occasion, Minnie has a bow for every situation, and now you can become her assistant! Choose the material, color, shape, pattern and style of bow, then watch your creation take shape in Minnie’s Bow-Maker!
Create and customize bows for Minnie and her friends. You can even place them on your own photo!
• Three all-new stories inspired by the Minnie’s Bow-Toons TV series.
• Hundreds of possible Bow-Maker options.
• Personalize your own photo and share it with your friends.
• 3D Bow-Show features your creations!
• Delightful music and voices from Minnie’s Bow-Toons.
**This app's features are available in English only**
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Is the app free,
- Has no age restrictions,
- Easy to use,
- Completely safe.
With Transparent Screen Joke screen Android device through transparent. You will also be able to use Your smartphone or tablet, but will see what is happening beneath your feet!
Install Transparent Screen Joke is completely free. To enable transparent screen - You just need to click on the icon. Now You can see everything!
And if, for example You just need to become invisible, in order for someone to follow. Of course, you can take a newspaper and make a couple of holes and look through it. But in this case, You will become more prominent. Because our time is a time of high technologies. Now all I read in your smartphone or tablet. In General, this application just for this occasion. Activate it and watch wherever you want.
Don't forget that the app is just a joke and is more intended for practical jokes.
Warning: the App works only on devices with a built-in camera. Contains advertising. Not damage Your device.
Let You now nothing is distracting me, Now You see everything!
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
By default, it comes with a minimal firmware rom, known as c-bios, which enables you to run most cartridge based MSX games.
In order to run such a game, you can copy a dump of the cartridge onto the storage memory of your Android device and then insert the so-called ROM into the virtual cartridge slot of the emulator using the on-screen menu that you can open with the standard Android menu key.
You can also install the firmware of your real MSX into openMSX. See
http://openmsx.sourceforge.net/manual/setup.html for further details. This enables you to play around with MSX Basic and all other features provided by the standard MSX firmware.
Furthermore, if you are a power user, you may want to read the user manual for an overview of the advanced features of openMSX: http://openmsx.sourceforge.net/manual/user.html
The free OnLive app allows you to instantly play hit games such as Batman®: Arkham Origins, The LEGO® Movie Videogame, and Saints Row IV™ on your Android device via OnLive’s powerful cloud technology. Play the full game, spectate others playing live, and share video clips from almost anywhere. Get unlimited instant cloud gameplay to over 250 games and some of your previously downloaded games with the simplicity of streaming video, and a 4G or Wi-Fi connection. With OnLive, gamers can play anywhere, any time, and across multiple devices, without the requirement of a high-end computer or console. Learn more at games.onlive.com.
• Play the newest PC and console-quality games on your tablet or phone
• Free to join and free access to game demos
• Play 250+ games in the cloud, no download required
• Get cloud access to the newest hit games
• Capture Brag Clip™ videos of your latest achievements
• Spectate and cheer your friends
This OnLive app requires:
• The Universal OnLive Wireless Controller (available at games.onlive.com/accessories) or any USB XInput Controller*
• Android 3.2 or later
* May require a USB Adapter
No big downloads, no limits on performance. With OnLive, gamers have instant access to console-class games, running on OnLive’s powerful servers in the cloud, and streaming video to your tablet or phone. You can start playing a high-end game within seconds of signing on. Sign up for a free account and you can instantly try 30 minute free demos of many games.
Play OnLive games anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi or a 4G connection on almost any OnLive-compatible device, whether tablet, phone, TV or computer. Your games, saves and user profile are always stored in the cloud so you start a game on one device, and continue where you left off on another---even multiplayer gameplay is cross-platform. Build your library without taking up any space on your Android device.
WATCH LIVE GAMEPLAY, CAPTURE GOOD TIMES
Watch live games being played worldwide, find your friends and set up multiplayer matches, or capture your greatest gameplay moments with Brag Clip™ videos. You don’t have to worry about updates, patches, and everything that keeps you from playing a game. Just play games, stay connected, and have fun with friends. Instantly.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Get the Universal OnLive Wireless Controller at games.onlive.com/accessories or connect a wired controller to your Android device for a full console experience! It’s almost like playing on a console, but better . . . because you can play wherever you want!
OnLive is the originator of fast-twitch cloud gaming via the internet, innovating the delivery of real-time interactive experiences and rich media over any network. With ground-breaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to instantly deliver full-featured, media-rich applications anytime and anywhere, across a range of devices. The OnLive Game Service with its CloudLift (patent pending) and PlayPack subscriptions gives gamers the freedom and convenience to play their games on PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones and HDTVs. OnLive Go brings the benefits of cloud gaming to MMOs, virtual worlds and other graphics-rich interactive applications. Having pioneered powerful cloud solutions for the most technologically challenging segment, fast-twitch AAA games, OnLive has hundreds of patents and patents pending that cover its innovations. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.6.
* 4MB Mac Plus
* Full screen (scaled down if needed) or scrolling if needed (full size)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Android device (version 1.6 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac Plus ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named vMac.ROM and placed in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.