★Smartphones Essential Items★
This is an application that display your input letter like a LED
You can apply various Color, pattern and effect led.
Through mini-LED in my palm Please express freely
♥♥♥ How to Use? ♥♥♥
1. Catching a taxi
2. Concert cheer
3. Confession of love
♥♥♥ Option ♥♥♥
1. LED pattern, Select a color
3. Font flash and emphasis
4. Font scroll speed and font size
5. Save and Load
6. Various shape and color of Light Stick
♥♥♥ Support Display ♥♥♥
Thanks for using and enjoy !!
● Connect to the Internet at any time to receive the latest fan group photo
● Photo source for Mini Facebook fan group
● You can set the desktop Mini selected photos
● You can use a photo as wallpaper
● your favorite photos to mobile
As Mini loyal fans you definitely can not miss this APP
Photo source are official Facebook fan group
: Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4 has been released, in which the connection problem has been completely resolved. Please update your Galaxy S4's Android version to 4.3.
: If your Galaxy S4 is still using an Android version prior to 4.3, you can try to apply 'Security Policy Update' to resolve the problem although this method may not work on some devices. Please follow the procedure shown in the video above or YouTube video at http://youtu.be/eL1YaGEjmm8.
* Notice to Nexus 7(2013) users
: It is reported that Nexus 7 has a problem that blocks the USB Host mode when its language setting isn't US-English. If pico isn't recognized, you need to change the language setting to US-English and then reboot.(Rebooting is necessary after changing the language.) After this, you can change the language to your preferred one unless it is rebooted.
This application is a tool to view DVB-T broadcast on your Android Phone and Tablet.
To use this program, you need a device called "tivizen Pico Android" designed by icube corp., which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmits it to your Android device. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels and adjust screen size.
Please note this application works only with the device "tivizen Pico Android" manufactured by icube corp.!
* Features :
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T TV channels
- View program guide information(EPG)
- Edit TV channels
- Full screen video display
- Recording channels
* Major supported phones & tablets :
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 (S3 mini and S4 mini are not supported)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9", 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", 10.1", 10.1"N
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
- Sony Xperia Z
- Motorola Xoom MZ601
- Toshiba Thrive
- Acer Iconia A500 (USB Male / Micro USB Female adapter needed)
* Android OS v3.1 (Honeycomb) or later
* Please check "Device detected" under "Android API" by the Build ID of your phone at the following link.
Type the Build ID in the right side box of "Text search or unique code: "
* Caution :
- This application works only with "tivizen" manufactured by icube corp.
- The USB Host support on phone or tablet is required.
- TV channels with High Definition(HD) video are not supported.
- Scrambled TV channels are not supported.
More from developer
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.5.
* 4MB Mac Plus
* Full screen (scaled down if needed) or scrolling if needed (full size)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Android device (version 1.5 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac Plus ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named vMac.ROM and placed in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.