SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
Support Arcade type：CPS1/2/3, PGM, Irem, Neo Geo.
Support ROM version: FBA 0.2.97.29
1. ROM storage path is sdcard/fba folder;
2. pgm/NeoGeo/cps2 base supports fba format (E680 phone fba format);
3. game press MENU key menu: Archive, screenshots, key bursts of combinations of virtual key definitions, machine settings, etc.;
4. game information file (.Htm format) Please insert sdcard/fba/.rominfo folder;
5. Cheating configuration file (.ini format or compressed into cheat.zip) Please insert sdcard/fba /.cheats folder;
6. IPS (patch) file (named by rom folder) Please insert sdcard/fba/.ips folder;
7. key combination settings bursts open, press and hold the virtual keys to bursts.
- emulates keyboard, sound and tape. For keyboard you can also use 3rd party like Hacker's keyboard
- Screen Buttons in portrait mode can emulate any key with full press/release precision
- Menu/"Start Game" will enable you to start any of 9 embedded games instantly
- Menu/"Load File" allows you to load additional programs or games ( you can find some at http://goo.gl/c0W8t )
- Load support RAM files (*.dat, autostart), or TAPE files (*.tap, need LMEM"" to start) from your sdcard
- extensive configuration allows change of colors, CPU speed, screen buttons, ROM, sound, key layouts...
- Menu/"Quick Load" and "Quick Save" allows to save/load Orao state at any time
- app does not require ANY permission in order to work
ROM data and hardware ports (keyboard,tape,sound) info is based on windows Orao emulator from Josip Perusanec ( http://goo.gl/z0H7m , site also have some more Orao programs).
Wiki about Orao computer ( http://goo.gl/LSrsF ), or more detailed croatian version ( http://goo.gl/18pqy ).
Is the app free,
- Has no age restrictions,
- Easy to use,
- Completely safe.
With Transparent Screen Joke screen Android device through transparent. You will also be able to use Your smartphone or tablet, but will see what is happening beneath your feet!
Install Transparent Screen Joke is completely free. To enable transparent screen - You just need to click on the icon. Now You can see everything!
And if, for example You just need to become invisible, in order for someone to follow. Of course, you can take a newspaper and make a couple of holes and look through it. But in this case, You will become more prominent. Because our time is a time of high technologies. Now all I read in your smartphone or tablet. In General, this application just for this occasion. Activate it and watch wherever you want.
Don't forget that the app is just a joke and is more intended for practical jokes.
Warning: the App works only on devices with a built-in camera. Contains advertising. Not damage Your device.
Let You now nothing is distracting me, Now You see everything!
Check out the website:
Original TI-99/4A emulator. Emulates the VDP (graphics), CPU, keyboard, joystick, sound and one 180K disk drive. Enough to bring you back to 1981. Working cartridges: Demonstration, Parsec, TI Invaders, many others. A few known bugs but should be functional. Developed and tested on a Toshiba Thrive and a 2012 Nexus 7. Other devices should work with varying levels of performance.
Source code is available on github:
The included ROMs are distributed *WITH* permission from Texas Instruments for use with this emulator.
Now your phone can be your remote TV. All what you need is download our app "Mobile Remote Control" and you will see the buttons on the screen of your phone or tablet just like on your remote control.
It is so comfortable and easy to have the two things in one! Since now you don't have to waste your time on looking for remote.
Show this app to your friends and tell them that your phone is cool! It has remote TV!
You are going to be at the center of attention if the see it.
Rate it now and we will upload a new creative app for you and your friends.
WICHTIGER HINWEIS: Die LeYo!® Augmented-Reality-App funktioniert nur mit den gedruckten LeYo!-Büchern.
++ Für diese App gibt es regelmäßig Updates, die Verbesserungen, Fehlerbehebungen und weitere Funktionen mit sich bringen! ++
Alles, was Du benötigst, ist ein Buch aus der LeYo!-Serie und die Kamerafunktion Deines Mobilgerätes:
1. Tippe auf “Start” und gehe in die Bibliothek.
2. Lade Dir die multimedialen Zusatzinhalte für Dein LeYo!-Buch herunter, indem Du auf das jeweilige Buchcover tippst (W-LAN erforderlich!).
3. Erweitere Dein LeYo!-Buch um folgende Funktionen:
Du befindest Dich automatisch im Geräusche-Modus, wenn die Note aktiviert ist.
Tippe auf das Auge, um Unsichtbares sichtbar zu machen!
Tippe auf das Ohr, um den Erzähl-Modus zu aktivieren und zahlreiche Geschichten, Geräusche und Musik zu hören!
Tippe auf die Hand, um den Interaktionsmodus zu starten und um mit den einzelnen Figuren zu interagieren!
Ausführliche Informationen unter www.carlsen.de/leyo
++ Empfohlene Geräte für die Verwendung von LeYo! (ab Android 4.0): ++
Samsung: Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 4
HTC: One, One mini, One mini 2
Asus: Google Nexus 7.2
Sony: Xperia U, Z1 Compact, Z2, Z3, Z2 Tablet, Z3 Tablet Compact
Tolino: Tablet 8.9
Amazon Kindle: Fire HDX 8.9" (3rd Gen), Fire HD 6 (4th Gen), Fire HD 7 (4th Gen)
Du erreichst den LeYo! Support unter folgender E-Mail-Adresse und Telefonnummer:
040 39 804 300
1. Stell‘ sicher, dass die LeYo!-App auf Deine Kamera zugreifen kann.
2. Halte Dein Mobilgerät mit genügend Abstand (ca. 20 cm) über eine LeYo!-Buch-Seite, um sie zu erkennen.
3. Die LeYo!-App hat eine Buchseite erkannt, wenn die einzelnen Elemente gehighlighted sind.
This is a port of the Mini vMac emulator for the Android platform. It supports almost any Android device, starting from android version 1.6.
* 4MB Mac Plus
* Full screen (scaled down if needed) or scrolling if needed (full size)
* Full simulated keyboard (including all Mac keys) and physical keyboard support
* Android device (version 1.6 or more)
* SD Card
* Mac Plus ROM image
* Disk images with Mac software
The ROM file must be named vMac.ROM and placed in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card.
Disk images should have .img or .dsk extensions, and be located in "minivmac" directory in your SD Card for them to show up in the disk chooser.