1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
With Learn Java, you’ll learn object-oriented Java programming and have the ability to write clear and valid code in almost no time at all. So don't hesitate. Begin our step-by-step tutorial today, and learn a new skill!
The app's 64 lessons cover the following topics:
• Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
• Conditional Statements and Loops
• Classes and Objects
• Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
• Abstract Classes and Interfaces
• Anonymous and Inner Classes
• Exception Handling
• Working with Files
• And Much More!
Become a Java developer – start SoloLearn's FREE tutorial today!!
Unlock levels, collect points, and compete with your peers around the world.
Learn and have fun with SoloLearn!
Which futur eclipses will be visible from my location? And from the antipodes? What they will be like? How long will they last? And in the past, how many eclipses have there been? All these and many other questions about both, eclipses and planetary transits, are answered with this tool. Now, all the information about these events in your mobile thanks to this application.
This applicaction has the support of the Generalitat de Catalunya, Institut d'Estudis Espacials de Catalunya and Universitat de Barcelona.
* Access to data of all solar and lunar eclipses and planetary transits between 1900 and 2100.
* Computation of general circumstances of the phenomenon, including global visibility maps.
* Computation of the local circumstances of the phenomenon for any place in the world (beginning, end, duration, altitude of the Sun or Moon above the horizon, ...)
* Simulation of the phenomenon from your observational point.
* Choice of observation place from a data base, manually or from the GPS coordinates.
* Available in English, Catalan and Spanish.
Learn Java Programming Online.
Contents are well organized in five sections:
- Home: learning paths for students and developers
- Technologies: technologies to build web, mobile and distributed applications
- Tutorials: tutorials and video tutorials for different IT profiles
- Books: collection of free java eBooks
- Wiki: glossary of java words based on wikipedia
- Jobs: job portals
The links are updated and checked.
Find out hours of service and what's on the menu up to two weeks in advance, at any of our full-service dining halls: Busey-Evans, Florida Avenue (FAR), Ikenberry Commons, Illinois Street (ISR), Lincoln/Allen (LAR), and Pennsylvania Avenue (PAR). You also can check your meal plan balance and see complete nutritional information right in the app!
See what's being served at our specialty restaurants: Cracked Egg Café, Better Burger, Taste of Asia, La Cocina Mexicana, Field of Greens, Leafy!, Soul Ingredient, Neo-Soul Ingredient, and Oodles. Using UI Dining you can also see the schedule and available items at our A La Carte locations: Busey Beanery, The Caffeinator, 57 North, CHOMPS, and Penn Station.
Use the map to quickly find the dining hall closest to you, so no matter where you are on campus, you can grab a bite on the go.
To find out what is on the menu at your residence hall, or at any other dining hall, UI Dining is the app for you!
This Application includes
# Introduction to Java
*Java basic concept
*Java virtual machine
*A step by step guidance for beginners as well as for experts.It also include EXERCISES and QUIZZES at the end of chapter.
#Bang with Java
*A quick start to boost your java Programming
*A quick explanation of java language keywords and java programming terms
*A perfect step by step video guidance
#Java Common Errors
*A list of basic java error which developer ignore and then face problems.
#Test your Skills
*A quiz category to test your java skills.Its includes three levels
*The most important Question/Answer for "Java developer" job.
#Play with Code
*A list of basic and advance java sample codes.
This app is very user friendly and with a lot of Java/J2EE mcqs to polish your skills.
This application is also useful for those are preparing for Java Interviews. This Application cover basic concepts, Code Snippets , common errors in codes.
Please try it and Hope you love it. Thanks.
Find out exactly when the eclipse starts and finishes for your location with countdown timers.
Be ready for the partial solar eclipse on October 23, 2014!
Be ready for the total eclipse in August of 2017!
Free and opensource, contribute to the code at:
Read the user manual at:
Still some issues with the Sun/Moon simulation.
Slow on older hardware.
Menu issues on older hardware.
Improvements to come!
This app contains following categories:
1) Navigation Shortcuts
2) Java programs Shortcuts
3) Cursor navigation Shortcuts
4) Coding Shortcuts
5) some more
keywords: Eclipse shortcut keys
Setiap akhir tryout kalian akan ditunjukkan perolehan nilai atau PASSING GRADE kalian plus kunci jawabannya. Ini berfungsi untk mendiagnosa kemampuan kalian menaklukkan pelajaran yang bersangkutan. Jika skor kalian masih rendah, maka belajarlah lebih giat agar bisa mencapai skor terbaik kalian.
Program ini dilengkapai dengan pembatasan waktu dan penilaian otomatis, sehingga bisa dijadikan latihan untuk mengukur kemampuan terhadap penguasaan materi.
Untuk menggunakan software ini maka Anda akan diminta memasukkan KODE BUKU. Kode buku bisa dilihat di halaman II/III buku berjudul "NO. 1 ALL TEST SIMAK UI & UM UGM" Yang diterbitkan oleh "Penerbit Forum Edukasi". Buku bisa dibeli ditoko Buku Gramedia. Pemesanan buku online melalui email@example.com.
The calculations are of a high enough accuracy for almost all amateur astronomy applications.
Due to the fact that astronomy is often best when far from civilization where mobile signal may not always be reliable. Therefore, this app is (almost) completely self-contained and does not require any internet connection for most of the information available. The only exceptions to this are the SOHO solar images and NGC/IC, Messier, Caldwell and Binary star images and weather forecast which are loaded dynamically, as well as the refreshing of satellite, comet and near-earth asteroid data.
Night mode turns the display red for night observations without having to ruin your night vision.
The Sky Map makes use of the direction sensors of the device to show the sky above (or below you). Most of the features can be toggled in the settings. The Sky Map also allows you to turn on the device's camera to see the view behind the device with the sky map superimposed over it.
The direction sensors of the device may need to be calibrated if the map appears to be pointing in the wrong direction. To calibrate the device's sensors wave the device in a figure-8 pattern. If the direction is still off, then the direction calibration can be adjusted manually by changing the setting in the Settings screen.
The observation log, allows you to save observations in the applications, as well as manage a list of astronomical equipment and observing locations. This equipment is also available for use in the Telescope Calculator.
Most of the data screens have an option to share the data via email, or other similar apps able to accept HTML content.
The Astronomical Time is also available as a Home screen widget. To use the widget, the app needs to be installed onto the internal storage instead of the SD card, otherwise it will not be available.
The Russian translation of the application is courtesy of Lirvux.
Some permissions are required for correct functioning of the app:
Location - used to determine user location throughout the app
Camera/Microphone - used to allow camera background in skymap. The microphone is never used but this permission is bundled with camera.
Photos/Media/Files - used to allow proper functioning of the full screen images and caching of images
Network access - used to do online searches, and downloading comet, asteroid and satellite data, object images and geocoding.
The app is jam-packed with features:
- Observe the sky with the skymap, planisphere, aurora forecast, polar finder, weather forecast, daylight map, Moon and Mars maps, SOHO images, Jupiter and Saturn's moons, Moon and Sun calendars and what's up.
- Detailed object information on the planets, constellations, comets, exoplanets, meteor showers, near-earth asteroids, satellites, as well as the full NGCIC, Caldwell, Messier, 6th catalog of Visual Binary Stars by the USNO and General Catalog of Variable Stars catalogs, as well as a SIMBAD search.
- Calculate angular separation, atmospheric refraction, magnitude, coordinate conversions, visual limiting magnitude, precession, redshift, and telescope airy disc, f-ratio and magnification
- Astronomical references, glossary, HR diagram and stellar classification.
- Astrophotography tools for exposure time, CCD resolution, Untracked exposure time and optimal f-ratio.
- Emphemerides for eclipses, equinoxes, conjunctions and oppositions, the sun, moon and planets
- Observation log
- Astronomical time
User can also create, edit and delete notes.
Notes - User can create, delete and update notes.
Sample code - This tutorial has sample codes for different chapters
Syntax - It has syntax for Android programming
No Internet connection required - All Contents of this tutorial can be accessed offline
Android Lover also Loves Our This app
Please Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.widevision.androidQuiz&feature=search_result
Bank Soal SIMAK UI ini adalah kumpulan soal-soal yang dibuat dalam bentuk latihan / tryout
berguna bagi teman-teman yang akan mennghadapi ujian masuk perguruan tinggi negeri seperti UI
Kelebihan Aplikasi Soal SIMAK UI ini :
- Aplikasi Soal SIMAK UI Android terlengkap
- Ada Timer untuk membatasi pengerjaan soal
- Penilaian sehingga tau tidak lulusnya
- Offline, bisa digunakan tanpa internet
- Update otomatis soal-soal terbaru
- Tryout bersama seluruh pengguna di indonesia
- ada HADIAH bagi peserta-peserta tryout
- Informasi umum SIMAK UI
- Jadwal Penting SIMAK UI
- List PTN Perguruan Tinggi Negeri
- Panduan Pendaftaran
- Pengumuman Kelulusan
- Disertakan materi-materi untuk belajar
- Tip Trik lulus ujian
Semangat ya teman-teman!! mudah-mudahan dapat tembus di universitas Indonesia