Natalog Workouts is an Android app that allows swimmers and swim coaches to log swim practices and write workouts. It is great for all levels of competitive swimming, including age group, high school, college, and masters.
With the app, you could, for example, record that on Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 9:00 to 10:00 AM you swam 3,000 yards, consisting of
3 x 500 descend
10 x 100 hard / odds on 2:00 IM / evens on 1:30 free
12 x 25 on 0:40 kick no board
200 cool down
In both landscape and portrait modes, the app allows you to
• Create an unlimited number of workouts
• Add recurring practices
• Choose among 50 built-in sets or create your own
• Type in sets or use a form
• Define circuits with any number of subsets and nesting
• Break down sets by reps, distance, or time
And as a convenience, you can
• Tag sets
• Flag sets as favorites
• Use a scrollable toolbar to easily adjust sets
• Track your usage of a particular set
• Undo/redo any change you make
• Drag ‘n drop sets to rearrange them
Before installing, Natalog Workouts may require two permissions. It needs to be able to save your workouts on your device, and it uses an Internet connection to send error reports to Natavision.
Natalog Workouts is the workout portion of the Natalog desktop application (https://natavision.com/natalog.php) adapted for Android. You do not have to have a Natalog subscription to use this app.