Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Florence (Italian: Firenze) is the capital of the region of Tuscany in Italy, with a population of about 366,500. The city is considered a cultural, artistic and architectural gem.
In all, Florence has something over 80 museums. Among those at the top of most lists are the City hall, the Palazzo della Signoria (aka Palazzo Vecchio), a wonderful building with magnificent rooms and some great art; the Archeological Museum, the Museum of the History of Science, the Palazzo Davanzatti, the Stibbert Museum, St. Marks, the Medici Chapels, the Museum of the Works of Santa Croce, the Museum of the Cloister of Santa Maria Novella, the Zoological Museum ("La Specola"), the Bardini, and the Museo Horne. There is also a wonderful collection of works by the modern sculptor, Marino Marini, in a museum named after him. If you are interested in photography, you should not miss the superb collection of works by the early photographers, the Alinari brothers. The magnificent Strozzi Palace is the site of many special exhibits
To get a great overview of the city, you have plenty of choices: climb the dome of the Cathdral or Giotto's Bell Tower which is much easier or head for Piazzale Michelangelo a large parking lot on the hillside just south of the center of town, or climb a bit further to the church of San Miniato al Monte, a sublime 11th century masterpiece, with superb Renaissance scultpures. At vespers, the monks add to the beauty with chants.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Thanks to TooMuchFirenze you can discover a different Florence made of legends, curiosities and tidbits. For example find out how many bees there are on the shield of Ferdinando!
The Guide is totally free.
What can you do:
You can plan your visit starting from the Map or the Guide section
You can use online or offline maps
You will find what you need in the Search section
You can discover what is around you
You can choose one of our suggested tour
You can build up and save your guide with your notes and your photos
You can share with your friends your favorites
The guide contains:
• 24 routes by car or by foot around the town and its surroundings (Fiesole, Certalndo, Chiantishire). Each tour with photos, an important selection of points of interest geolocalized on the map
• 215 points of interest: monuments , streets, areas, gardens, churches to discover and to visit. Each with address, underground stop, description, map, opening hours, admission, available facilities
• 112 places to eat selected from our experts from the cheapest to the most luxury restaurant with our reviews, rating , opening days, cuisine, extimated cost , credit cards accepted, animals allowed
• 201 places to stay: hotels, bed&breakfast, residence, campingsite, farmholidays with our reviews, rating , opening period , extimated cost , credit cards accepted,
• 300 recommended addresses for shopping, nightlife, wellness, sport, activities. You will find where you can have a break and try an excellent ice-cream or a coffee. You are looking for a gift? check in our list.
• 255 information, news, suggestions to prepare your trip and get around Firenze. All you need to know gastronomic specialities, history, Arts, books, cinema, music, parks, opportunities for children and the best events
• An artistic glossary
Places and addresses of this Guide (with the exception of those with different label) were selected from the Publisher and they fit its quality standards.
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving.
The Publisher anyway will not be in charge for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.
A detailed and constantly updated guide that you can use in different ways:
-the events ON TOP are those to not miss in Florence or surrounding areas;
-discovering events, museums, points of interest, the most interesting places to visit near you if you are already in Florence or the province;
-finding a hotel or other accommodation near you or locating a restaurant that fits your taste;
-browsing and identifying the best places o stay or eat and all the places to see and things to do to help plan your vacation in Florence.
DISCOVER THE TERRITORY: the city of Florence and six areas in the territory. Some are very famous like Chianti, others are to discover. This application recognizes your position and all points of interest and things to not miss are easily identified.
WHAT YOU CAN FIND:
- the description of the city, areas and places;
- parks and protected areas;
- places of interest: museums, palaces, villas to visit. Each museum or place listed has its own information screen with description, opening hours and prices continually updated;
- the complete and official list of authorized accommodations; you can choose the nearest or closet to you needs;
- shopping advice;
- events in a wide territory, Florence and the six areas; art, music, theater, folklore, and sports events as well as congresses and trade fairs. These can be chose by your location at the moment or by calendar;
- all the information that can be useful when you are away from home – from the nearest tourist information office to medical services.
PLAN YOUR TRIP:
choose a hotel, restaurant or museum that especially attracts you. Save the information in FAVOURITES and you can consult it offline.
CHOOSE THE ACTIVITES THAT YOU LIKE THE BEST:
Read the comments of others!
CARRY FLORENCE AND ITS PROVINCE WITH YOU:
the information is continually updated by internet so that you can have the latest on what is happening in the area you want to visit.
DOWNLOAD now the complete application for your visit to Florence and the areas in its province.
This is very useful for those who live in Florence and all the tourists that are looking for the city guide.
- Local news (Google News, Twitter, Repubblica, City of Florence, Flickr, etc.)
- City Map with top attractions (Offline).
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Florence.
- Public Transport (ATAF , Trenitalia)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate)
Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/fflabs), Twitter (twitter.com/fflabs) or Google Plus (plus.google.com/u/0/104155336528065530025)!
ALERT LTZ is a travel reinvented that dynamically will alert you with an alarm if there is a gap ZTL (Limited Traffic Zone), where you can not enter
showing you automatically on the map the cameras,the days and times of entry areas. The application knows at any moment where you will find the various cameras,
preferential, traffic lights, pedestrian areas and warns you of the dangers.
Are available all the cities of Italy with over 2000 cameras.
Just log on to the application with your Android smartphone, select your preferred settings and start move in the car with a smart partner at your side,
now and forever.
Ah right, did we mention it was free?
HOW TO REGISTER IN LTZ
To access the LTZ Alert you can register using an email address and a password at your convenience or sign in with your Facebook account.
Once registered, you can navigate in the menu, see where the cameras are, and start browsing dynamic with the update of the position of the machine
in real time.
HOW IT WORKS
Alert LTZ is very simple. The first time you sign the application you have the ability to set your ticket LTZ and select a city for free with all
the features of the Premium version. The game is done! At this point you can start the map and see all the gates of the city LTZ selected.
The application allows you to view the gates of limited traffic zone,and notifies you via an alarm when you're too close and you are not allowed to enter.
Enough fines, LTZ Alert helps you drive safely, by saving.
#-ITALY (ALL CITIES)
# SPAIN - (SOON)
# INGHILTERA - (SOON)
# NORTHERN EUROPE - (SOON)
#Setting up the ticket LTZ with its expiration date
#Setting of the areas where you can enter
#Setting of various maps, Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hibrido
#Setting Alarm Yes / No
#Setting the zoom of the map
#Customizing settings LTZ
#Cameras of various areas LTZ, 24/24, LTZ 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
#Cameras of various areas of LTZ Preferential, 24/24
#Update frequency GPS (Example 2 meters, 5 meters, etc.)
#Update frequency position (Example 1 sec, 2 sec etc)
#Setting safe distance from the cameras (Example 20 meters, 50 meters, etc.)
#Setting the screen length to alert popup LTZ (Example 2 sec, 3 sec etc)
From December 10, 2013 is online the PRO version of the application,where you can choose infinite cities to add to your guide.
Beautiful, simple and smart to find the LTZ in your city.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Florence:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section.
* An offline map of the city
This is the mappa map for Florence (Italian: Firenze) the capital of the region of Tuscany in Italy.
The traditional subdivision of Florence into four quarters dates from the 14th century (that today compose the old town): Santa Maria Novella, San Giovanni, Santa Croce and Santo Spirito.
The offline mappa map of Florence includes public transport, the tram, train and airport.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Florence, Italy:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Florence now!
WHAT DOES THIS APP OFFER ?
* EXPERT FOOD ADVICE - Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Italy for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
* MORE than just restaurants, you’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could dream of.
* MORE lively and opinionated content. Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
* Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Florence.
* Browse through 110 carefully selected entries.
* One click website links go directly to the source.
* Share reviews, photos and user comments
* Access content anytime, anywhere.
* View more than 800 photos.
★ About the Author ★
Elizabeth Minchilli has been eating her way through Italy her entire life. She is the author of six books on Italian living, and contributes to over forty magazines and newspapers, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and The International Herald Tribune. She has appeared on Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie and KCRW's Good Food. She writes about all the good stuff in Italy on her blog Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Florence, Italy is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Florence, Italy , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Florence Around Me With this you can quickly and instantly!
Florence Around Me Identify your position quickly. You can find and reach areas or areas of interest closest to your position:
- Public toilets
- Box Office
- Tourist information centers
- Tourist Offices complaints
- Wi-Fi access points
- Vertical Electric
- Zone ZCS
- LTZ day
- Railway Stations
- LTZ Varchi
- Sports Centres
- Jogging Paths
- Cycle routes
Application resulted in:
Visit the website for more information: http://fam.michelepierri.it
Florence Around Me uses OpenData provided by the City of Florence under CC by 3.0.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Michelangelo Art Tour (5 sights)
* Religious Heart of Florence (6 sights)
* Oltrarno District Tour (8 sights)
* Baroque Tour of Florence (8 sights)
* Florence Renaissance Tour (7 sights)
* Dante's Florence Walk (7 sights)
* Florence Galleries Tour (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
More from developer
Watch the northern lights, cruise ships, penguins and more.
it is possible:
1 - Add new links
2 - Save photos of favorite webcams
The WebCam is not my property, then the frequency with which they are updated as they depend on me.
Notify me via email or webcam that does not go to add new webcam.
Speaker Phone tell you what are appening in your phone.
and in the future ? ...at you the choice!
Put in comments which other events you like to have and we try to do it.
Supported languages :
The four main screens della'applicazione are:
LTZ: Complete map of ZTL
TRANSPORTATION: Public Transportation
PARKING: Parking Interchange
MAPS: Map of Map of ZTL complete online
TRAFFIC ON LINE
Ability to see the traffic
Ability to see the satellite
Chance to see their position
The application is available in the first three pages without connection, only the last (online maps) requires internet connection to function properly.
The information presented by this application is obtained on the website of the City.
Warning! We accept no responsibility if you receive sanctions because of incomplete or incorrect information provided by this application.