It is ad-free version. Ads are replaced by useful texts. Currency (money) exchange feature is added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This unit app is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 23 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power, torque, flow, density
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption, illuminance, astronomy, radiation, prefix, binary
It supports customized units automatically according your country. Also, landscape mode for tablet PC is supported.
When you have any request, please send me an email. email@example.com
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Internet permission : for receiving the latest exchange rates from the servers.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
* DARK HOLO THEME
Used to Convert anything to anything else.
Please don't forget to rate this app.
TAP SCREEN OF UNIT CONVERTER TO MOVE TO SETTINGS
It can quickly convert more than a lot of units in different categories.
It contains the most important imperial and metric conversion factors for
length, area, volume, mass, force, energy and a lot of other
1.select 'FROM TO' button to select units
e.g Category: Length, From: yd, To: m
2.enter some number e.g '12'
3.chose '=' button to convert unit to other unit
4.now on screen you see e.g '12.0 yd = 10.9728 m'
5.to reverse units select two arrows 'ˇ^'
-If the converter no longer responds to the buttons, remove the widget from the homescreen and put it again into homescreen.
-This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD CARD according to google android.
-It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FULL LIST OF CATEGORY:
Acceleration, Amount Of Substance, Angle, Angular Velocity, Area, Catalytic Activity, Data Amount,
Data Rate, Dimensionless, Duration, Dynamic Viscosity, Electric Capacitance, Electric Charge,
Electric Conductance, Electric Current, Electric Inductance, Electric Potential, Electric Resistance,
Energy, Force, Frequency, Illuminance, Kinematic Viscosity, Length, Luminous Flux, Luminous Intensity,
Magnetic Flux, Magnetic Flux Density, Mass, Power, Pressure, Radiation Dose Absorbed,
Radiation Dose Effective, Radioactive Activity, Solid Angle, Temperature, Torque, Velocity, Volume
This is free, ad-supported application.
Some of the new features include:
* Download Time Calculator - estimate how long it will take to download a file of a certain size with a given bandwidth.
* Currency conversions for 165 countries ( vs 60 in the original).
* Ability to search for unit by name and show all categories that unit is found in **
* The ability to create custom units for nearly every category(**) ( so if a unit is missing and you know the conversion factor you can add it yourself). (**) there are a few categories that do not currently allow for custom units... please email me if you have questions.
* A new Calculator section with a Tip Calculator and a simple 4 function calculator.
* More preference options including setting the initial start up screen (to be able to jump to your favorite section automatically) and the option to show results in scientific notation.
* The ability to search and filter units in the drop-down list.
* Optimized to be faster and more efficient.
* Works with Android 2.3 and has Apps2SD for Froyo (and above).
Please try out and read the 18000+ reviews for the original Unit Converter which has over 1,800,000+ downloads. If you liked the original you will not be disappointed with Unit Converter Plus!
** Tips & Tricks **:
** You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List. Also, you can toggle the filter on/off with menu item.
** To change or delete "Quick Launch" shortcut, Long Press the icon and a menu will pop-up to allow you to change or remove the shortcut.
** By default when you open the currency screen and it's been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
** If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
** If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Internet permission is required for currency conversion. The ONLY internet it uses is to download the currency rates.
- 131 different units - Nearly all known units are calculated (e.g. how many inches in a Tefach).
- Units are divided into four categories: Distance, Volume, Area, and Currency / Weight.
- When the unit has several opinions in Rishonim, alternate opinions are displayed.
- When applicable, three shitos (opinions) are available to choose (Chazon Ish, R' Chaim Naeh and R' Chaim Benish - based on the Rambam's measurements).
- Each unit has explanatory notes of what it is and places where it is mentioned in Tanach and/or Halacha.
- Long-pressing a unit copies the values to clipboard.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT BUGS AND INACCURACIES ON THE MARKET. We will happily fix issues submitted to us by email. PLEASE SUBMIT ANY ISSUES TO INFO@EVERYTHINGHALACHA.COM - THANKS! (And don't forget to leave a positive review if you are happy ;)
It can quickly convert more than 1500 different units. It's a simple unit converter. It was developed to be fast, accurate, lightweight, beautiful and yet easy to use.
Key Feature :
- Support for 50 languages
- Bits & Bytes
With a clean interface, and without those units that nobody uses, Universal converter helps you in your work and in your daily life.
• Interface in English, Spanish and French. For your phone and tablet.
• New units added with every update
• Converter of most used currencies. Updated everyday.
• Built-in calculator.
• Converter of length, area, volume, weight, temperature, numerical bases, speed, time, pressure, density, energy, power, fuel consumption, angles, torque and bits.
• Adjust the number of decimal places, ability to remember most used units and favorites.
• Easy to use: Kids, students, adults, and old people can use it without problems. Nice for Engineering students.
To suggest new units, or report errors, send an email to email@example.com, and your inquiry will be answered as quick as possible.
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Temperature converter
- Base converter
- Weight/Mass converter
- Pressure converter
- Speed converter
- Power converter
- Energy converter
- Torque converter
- Angle converter
- Bits & Bytes converter
- Time converter
- Fuel Consumption converter
- Frequency-Wavelength-Energy converter
- Bandwidth converter
A complete list of units included can be found on the website link given below.
If you have any questions or issues, send an email at the address given below. To request additional units, please send an email instead of writing a comment.
Unit converter Unit Converter Unit converter no calculator no calculator no calculator no Calculator no skype root live wallpaper
List of Converters included:
The conversions in General category are: Acceleration, Angle, Area, Data, Bits & Bytes, Density, Electric, Current, Energy, Force, Fuel consumption, Length, Light-Illumination , Light-Luminance, Power, Pressure, Sound, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Volume, Weight/Mass, Flow Rate (Mass), Flow Rate (Volume), Radiation, magnetic flux, typography and Viscosity
Currency converter with real time live exchange rates.
FEATURES & USER INTERFACE:
* Unique & User Friendly User Interface
* Supports over 61890 conversions across 75+ categories
* Converts as you type i.e. Instant conversion (no "Convert" button to press)
* Stores and gives the previously calculated values in the Same Category
* Quick list function to see a list of all conversions for a unit type
* All world currencies are supported with live conversion rates
* Number System Converter (Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal, Decimal)
* Memorizes your last inputs category and last Converter used
* Easy to use swap function for a given unit of measure
* Calculator: For Direct Arithmetic Calculations
* Add Favorite categories on top
* Round based on decimal places
* Metric and Imperial conversions
* Support for Tablets (portrait mode only)
* Move to SD card.
* Classy Calculator with history feature
Please don’t forget to provide us your valuable reviews and suggestions. It helps us to improve.
Note: permissions for INTERNET ACCESS is required for Currency conversions for updating live Currencies.
Disclaimer: The data collected for currency conversion is provided free of charge for informational purposes only, with no guarantee whatsoever of accuracy, validity, availability, or fitness for any purpose; use at your own risk. Its a ON DEMAND feature and does not run in the background.
This app is an ad-free paid version.
Length, weight, width, volume, velocity, temperature, pressure and the like in terms of the transducer.
This application of the function
- Length Converter
- Weight Converter
- Width Converter
- Volume converter
- Rate Converter
- Temperature transducer
- Pressure Transducer
Please use tab.
In terms of unit you want, the conversion makes.
Default: length (distance), the area (width), weight (mass), volume (by volume), temperature, velocity, pressure,
The beautiful Material Design user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
**PLEASE NOTE** - The only permission requested is for the DONATE option... if you don't wish to donate, nothing will change, you won't be charged anything and you can continue to use the app as normal :)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
The units available are categorized under:
1. Distance and Length Converter
2. Area Converter
3. Capacity and Volume Converter
4. Mass and Weight Converter
5. Temperature Converter
6. Speed Converter
7. Time Converter
8. Computer Storage Converter
9. Data Transfer Converter
10. Density Converter
11. Acceleration Converter
12. Power Converter
13. Energy Converter
14. Pressure Converter
15. Circular Motion Converter
16. Torque Converter
A surprise package has been included into this app – Ratio Analysis. This is mainly for the commerce students, bankers and small-time investors. We have selected a few of the key information from any income statements &balance sheets based on which financial ratios would get calculated. This app helps you assess the key ratios required to evaluate any books of accounts.
How to use Ratio Analysis:
1. Click on “Finance” Tab
2. Input available data onto the input screen.
3. Once all relevant data are keyed in, click on “Compute” button to see the common ratios
4. If any input variable is left blank, the relevant ratio will not get calculated
5. Click on “Reset” button to all data from the input screen
The “Others” segment: This is our way of understanding your needs. If there are any converters or calculators you wish to see, write to us. We’ll see to it that it’s included into this “Others” segment. We already have a few ideas in mind – eg: health calculators, finance calculators, age calculator, world time calculator, etc…
Request you to be generous while viewing the ads.
Keywords: Converter, Unit Converter, Ratio Analysis, Finance, Conversion
The Coder: Naveen Raphy
The Designer: Amal Joseph
The Consultant: Tony Antony
The Multi Converter is ideal for anyone who needs to do these types of calculations on a daily basis.
Our unique app feature, which helps it stand out from the crowd, is the ability for you to not only save your favorite conversion category but we go one-step further.
For example if you always convert Pressure – mBar -> PSI
You can now store this as a favorite to help you jump straight to the calculation without having to navigate through screens to select the right conversion options.
• (13) Angle Conversions
• (96) Area Conversions
• (59) Energy Conversions
• (93) Length Conversions
• (38) Power Conversions
• (55) Pressure Conversions
• (08) Temperature Conversions
• (28) Time Conversions
• (81) Volume Conversions
• (41) Weight Conversions
• Book mark your favorite calculations
• Supports up to 6 decimal places
• Save your results
• Email Results from the saved conversions screen
Tips and Tricks
• When performing a calculation click on the star icon to make it a favorite.
• Click on the Disk icon to save the results for use later on.
About GE MCS
Measurement & Control Solutions is a leading innovator in advanced, sensor-based measurement, non-destructive testing and inspection and condition monitoring, delivering accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide range of industries, including oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, transportation and healthcare. It is part of GE Energy Services, which provides cleaner, smarter, more efficient solutions for its customers. For further information, visit www.ge-mcs.com
- Daily updated foreign currency rates
- More than 1500 units of measurements in 79 categories
- Hiding of unwanted units
- Adding of user-defined units and categories
- Adjustable precision and format of result
- Simple use
- Abbreviations of units
- Customization of app layout
- Expression input (e.g. (4+3)*50/3)
Handy unit conversion application.
Unit Converter Pro is a handy utility for students, teachers, and practitioners in engineering, physics, sciences, and technical subjects. It can quickly convert more than 1500 different units in 79 categories.
It contains the most important conversion factors for length, area, volume, mass, force, energy, temperature, and time units. But it provides many high-specialized units and categories, too.
Unit converter was designed with the goal of supporting wide range of devices from small screen phone devices to large screen tablets plus it features worldwide languages and their conversion system. We aim to add and support more range of units to the application in the near future. Thanks for your continuous support.
If you're new to Android programming or simply looking for a refresher on how to use tabs and fragments together to create a user interface, this application is probably worth checking out. It's incredibly simple and there's no shiny bells and whistles added to the application. The user interface is comprised of two tabs that you can switch between and the content within each tab is changed when you press the tabs.
Instructions for how to create a similar tabbed user interface are available at http://devleader.ca/2013/11/04/fragments-tabbed-android-user-interface/. You can also get to the corresponding tutorial article by using the application.