It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.0.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
Control and modify kernel settings (wake gestures, color, sound, voltage, CPU, GPU and more)
Get the most out of your device with performance and powersave modes.
Install and update the ElementalX Kernel quickly and easily directly from the app (on supported devices).
Automatically get notified of new releases. Choose between express installation, which will keep your current settings, or custom installation, which allows you to choose new settings.
Monitor system status, CPU and GPU frequencies, battery and temperature.
Works with most devices and kernels. ElementalX Kernel and its features are only available for the Nexus 9, Nexus 6, HTC One (m8), Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2013), HTC One (m7) and HTC One S.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
★ Lollipop Ready ★
It is the most complete and handy flashlight you will ever have!
Use your LED or screen to torch your way + low-light photography camera.
● LED flashlight torch
● Screen flashlight torch
● Low Light Camera (with state of the art night-vision algorithm)
● Built-in Compass
● Widget for home & lock screens
● Emergency / Warning strobe lights ; Police, Ambulance, Fire & Construction vehicles.
● Keys & Screen Locking
● "Touch-2-Light" mode - light on as you touch the screen.
● Disco strobe effect (stroboscope)
● Gorgeous camera color filters
● Strobe Effect
● SOS light
● Stylish, Well-Designed, Easy-To-Use & Intuitive GUI
● "Lollipop Ready" - tested on lollipop devices.
● Battery level
● Brightest mode
● Screen dimming
● Color light
● Lighthouse effect
● Default LED light state setting
● Supports "no LED" phones
● High-Definition (HD) resolution
- Loomatix Team.
Additional notes and disclaimers:
■ A great efforts and dedication are invested in developing this application. In order to keep it superb and free, we finance our activity by showing ads.
■ The LED flashlight is very strong and may harm the eye. NEVER stare directly into an LED flashlight and NEVER direct the light to other people's eyes.
■ Some individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. If you, or anyone around you, have an epileptic condition, or experience any of the following symptoms while using the app -- dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions -- IMMEDIATELY discontinue use.
■ Don't use the app near infants. Small children are not allowed to use this app due to the above risks. Under no circumstances should you let small children to play with this app. You must ensure ans instruct children.
■ Loomatix Ltd is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
Simplicity and efficiency! We believe less is more and that is what makes typing process easy and lightning fast. As you type a word, ThickButtons enlarges and highlights those buttons which you will most likely press and shrinks all the others which reduces the chance of making an error, especially on devices with average screen size.
Ask a question or request help on our Google+ Community
Unlike other keyboards that make you learn new input methods, ThickButtons changes itself dynamically as you type, helping you to improve typing speed, accuracy and make less errors. Save your valuable time and be more efficient with ThickButtons!
Our goal is to save your valuable time, that’s why we’ve developed a set of features that strive for your typing efficiency and simplicity. Each of them is based on predictions and learning users habits. But what exactly makes typing with ThickButtons so fast and efficient? Have a look at these awesome features and you will find out!
== Key Features ==
- Buttons that are most likely to be pressed next are highlighted and enlarged which greatly reduces the chance of making an error.
- Word suggestions based on the frequency of the word usage in specific language and usage of the word by the user.
- Voice input support.
- ThickButtons can learn new words typed by the user.
- Highly customizable button resizing modes. Turn on and off button resizing in portrait or landscape modes, customize the buttons enlargement.
ThickButtons supports the following languages and keyboard layouts (we are currently working on more languages support):
== Languages supported ==
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Українськa клавіатурa
== Permission explanation ==
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for voice input. This permission just check if there is an internet connection. ThickButtons *does not* require INTERNET permission, which is needed to actually use network connection.
RECORD_AUDIO - voice input
VIBRATE - vibrate on typing
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export dictionaries to paid version
== Support ==
To find out how to use ThickButtons and features overview visit http://thickbuttons.com
*** ROOT IS REQUIRED
*** A CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
The app will offer you some features without a custom kernel, roughly ~50%.
*** LAUNCH THE APP WITH THE KERNELS DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME
Each section of KControl saves the current settings on first open. Ensure that those are default settings for your kernel.
*** Why does KControl need permission x?
CHECK_LICENSE - to check if the app was bought or pirated
ACCESS_SUPERUSER (Root) - to access kernel specific, write protected, files
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to apply your settings on boot
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - needed to obfuscate your device id with your mac address (neither can be extracted then)
VIBRATE - test vibrate setting
WAKE_LOCK - TEGRA ONLY: For Screen on/off to apply GPU clocks
*** OFFICIAL SUPPORTED DEVICES:
Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
Nexus 4 (mako)
Nexus 7 (grouper/tilapia)
Nexus 7 (flo/deb)
HTC One X (endeavoru)
HTC One S (ville)
Theoretically this app should work on any msm/tegra3 device. Tegra3 will lack thermal configuration.
Functionality on stock kernels or custom kernels without Bricked features will be limited.
Internal busybox to avoid compatibility issues
Modify CPU frequencies for each CPU (and CPU voltages *1)
Show overall CPU usage and for each CPU
Show current CPU frequencies (current scaling and current min/max)
Show CPU time in state
Generates CPU Usage/Temperature graphs, limited to 10 mins of history, runs in background as long as you left KControl not using Quit or BACK. Pauses for deep sleep. Enable it in Settings.
Show Task-lists sorted by CPU/MEMORY
Allows you to kill tasks
Show Memory overview
Modify Low Memory Killer settings
Show current GPU usage & frequency *2
Modify GPU max clock & frequencies and other settings (msm) for each power level on the fly! *2
Show current temperature
Modify all msm_thermal options & current throttle stats *1
Show current Core status (on/off)
Modify all msm/tegra_mpdecision settings *1
Simple and advanced settings for mpdecision *1
Show mpdecision statistics (how often were my cpus unplugged/hotplugged, how long was each cpu online?) *1
(Support for both mpdecision sysfs versions released by me. Array based and up/down)
Change the scheduler for each device independently
Modify the global scheduler settings & each schedulers settings
Change the governor for each CPU independently
Modify each governors settings
Enabled/Disable Sweep2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable Sweep2sleeponly. *1
Enabled/Disable DoubleTap2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable NVIDIA PRISM (tegra only)
Modify rgb color calibration *1
Modify gamma for red/green/blue *1 (supports: CM's & Faux's gamma control)
Gamma advanced/general view allows you to modify all values
Color/Gamma calibration wizard (with calibration pictures)
Modify all exported settings of sound_control versions >=3 and <3 *1 (supports: Faux's sound control)
Vibration control *1
Displays general info (rom/kernel version, device hardware, board name, etc, etc pp)
Compatibility checker beneath general info
Theme switch (light/dark Holo).
Ability to apply all settings on boot individually
Unit switch to choose between °C and °F
Opens change-logs when clicking on the app's version
Every setting is being saved on first read and can be reset on each page to it's original value.
*1 = needs kernel support
*2 = needs a separate module for your kernel, Bricked-Kernel is delivered with them for quite some time now
KControl will hide unsupported sections.
*** Your favorite kernel isn't 100% supported?
Look here: http://bricked.de/kcontrol_compat.php
## I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
## This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
* Donate key will get you following features:
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
- Set on boot delay, Frequency Lock and Apply Grace Period (was bootloop preventer) are now available in the free app.
GameMode is a special setting that only work in real time.
This mode let you choose what frequency the CPU shall not go under. This is great for games. It make them smoother and reduce lag.
Low memory killing is a setting that let you choose when background program shall unload from memory.
This give you an option to choose if you want many program in memory so they start faster if you use the program often.
Or to make more memory for the program you running the front. This is often good for very demanding game or program.
Touchscreen Sensitivity is a great option to make the touchscreen respond better when you touch the screen. When you start using the high settings you never want default setting.
To use this program you must use GTO Ultimate Ginger Kernel v2.1
if you want to save the settings. On all other gingerbread kernel you must start the program every time you restart the phone to use the settings again.
Look at the website for more information.
** THIS IS THE PRO VERSION OF RINGING FLASHLIGHT
** Please try free version before buying this
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- Add feature Shake to Stop Flash
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
THE KEY FEATURES:
- 21 motifs
- lockscreen widget features (Android 4.2)
- history stores the last 30 results
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- no ads
IF YOU LIKE THIS APP PLEASE RATE IT.
IT MOTIVATES US TO FURTHER IMPROVE THE APP AND WORK ON NEW INNOVATIVE FEATURES.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
- square root
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- memory copy paste, you can copy and paste for example from SMS
- pi constant
- e constant
- 21 motifs (holo dark and light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue)
- history (stores the last 30 results)
- ability to disable/enable extra bar (Fn, MR, M+, %)
- different decimal separators
- different thousand separators
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- actions in the history menu (delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- option show subscripts
- option show superscripts (it shows the current result)
- option vibration
-If the calculator no longer responds to the buttons, remove the widget from the homescreen and put it again into your homescreen.
calculator widget, pi constant, calc, transparent motfs, 21 different themes, history stores the last 30 results, calculate, FN button, resizeable widget, lock, lockscreen widget, sinus cosinus tangens, percentage, holo dark, holo light, purple, green, standard, black, blue, grey, white, sky blue, copy equation, copy expression, copy result, android
44 / 24 buttons Remote control for RGB LED Strip, Lamp.
This application simulates the 44 / 24 keys ir remote control distributed with RGB LED devices from china.
Works on all devices with Android 4.4 kitkat and infrared transmitter ( ir blaster )
Remember to point the infrared transmitter directly to the receiver.
LG/Sony is not supported since it use an own proprietary closed interface rather than standard Android interface.
*Use the power button of the different remote controls in the app to find the right controller that turns on your LED lights
RGB full colors LED strip controller.
Dimmer up, dimmer down.
20 static colours, auto, flash, 3 colors jump change, 7 colors jump change, 3 colors gradual change, 7
colors gradual change and 6 user defined colors.
Speed of dynamic can adjust; Brightness of static can adjust.
When users define colors, press custom key to enter the modes, then press red, blue,
green add/reduce these 6 keys to mix colors.(Press any key out of the custom area to quit the
custom modes, if not, the keys are unavailable). When presses the custom key the second time, the
current color will be saved, if press next time, will show the latest saved color.
*** FaQ: ***
Q: Colors no longer match the buttons, what can I do?
A: Do not worry, this is a hidden feature present in some 44 buttons receivers.
This also happens with the original remote control.
With leds TURNED OFF, by pressing the button "FADE7"( same code of power button in the 24key-C ), the LED will flash once.
At this point the color have changed their position.
Repeat this procedure until you get the right colors position.
The following table may help you
RGB - correct position, doing nothing
RBG - tap "fade7" 5 times to solve
GRB - tap "fade7" 4 times to solve
GBR - tap "fade7" 3 times to solve
BGR - tap "fade7" 2 times to solve
BRG - tap "fade7" 1 times to solve
Q: Everything worked fine for some minutes, but now no longer works, how can I fix?
A: The problem is probably due to an overload of the RGB driver.
Keep in mind that these devices, with difficulty are able to feed 10 meters of LED as declared by the manufacturers.
If the load is too big, after a while, will overheat and no longer work correctly.
Decrease the strip length, or add an RGB amplifier.
bulbs lamp light magic lighting osram Sylvania Mosaic flexible
== This application *requires* root / su. ==
* backup kernel image as update.zip (for recovery)
* flash kernel from zImage, any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
backup kernel: creates an update.zip (for recovery) containing a backup of the current kernel with time and date in /sdcard/sgs-kernel-flasher/backup/
choose kernel: choose kernel image (mostly named zImage) or any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
flash kernel: flashes the kernel
reboot: reboot the phone
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone that may be caused by usage of this app or by deficient kernel images.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
== What is the BLN mod? ==
The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
It enables any android application to use the touchkey backlights of your phone as a notification led.
== What does this app? ==
This application gives you control over the settings of the BacklightNotification modification (BLN mod) on your phone and some additional functionality.
If the BLN mod is not yet installed on your phone, then the app can direct you to instructions for the BLN mod installation.
== Supported phones: ==
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Google Nexus S
== Features: ==
* enable/disable the BLN function
* adjustable timeout of static led notification
* update notification (new BLN app, liblights or kernel releases)
Have a look at the Pro version, if you want some additional features:
* Locale plug-in
* scheduler (disable BLN at night, ...)
and a few more.
** Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight!
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.