It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
** THIS IS THE PRO VERSION OF RINGING FLASHLIGHT
** Please try free version before buying this
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- Add feature Shake to Stop Flash
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
★ Lollipop Ready ★
It is the most complete and handy flashlight you will ever have!
Use your LED or screen to torch your way + low-light photography camera.
● LED flashlight torch
● Screen flashlight torch
● Low Light Camera (with state of the art night-vision algorithm)
● Built-in Compass
● Widget for home & lock screens
● Emergency / Warning strobe lights ; Police, Ambulance, Fire & Construction vehicles.
● Keys & Screen Locking
● "Touch-2-Light" mode - light on as you touch the screen.
● Disco strobe effect (stroboscope)
● Gorgeous camera color filters
● Strobe Effect
● SOS light
● Stylish, Well-Designed, Easy-To-Use & Intuitive GUI
● "Lollipop Ready" - tested on lollipop devices.
● Battery level
● Brightest mode
● Screen dimming
● Color light
● Lighthouse effect
● Default LED light state setting
● Supports "no LED" phones
● High-Definition (HD) resolution
- Loomatix Team.
Additional notes and disclaimers:
■ A great efforts and dedication are invested in developing this application. In order to keep it superb and free, we finance our activity by showing ads.
■ The LED flashlight is very strong and may harm the eye. NEVER stare directly into an LED flashlight and NEVER direct the light to other people's eyes.
■ Some individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. If you, or anyone around you, have an epileptic condition, or experience any of the following symptoms while using the app -- dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions -- IMMEDIATELY discontinue use.
■ Don't use the app near infants. Small children are not allowed to use this app due to the above risks. Under no circumstances should you let small children to play with this app. You must ensure ans instruct children.
■ Loomatix Ltd is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
Simplicity and efficiency! We believe less is more and that is what makes typing process easy and lightning fast. As you type a word, ThickButtons enlarges and highlights those buttons which you will most likely press and shrinks all the others which reduces the chance of making an error, especially on devices with average screen size.
Ask a question or request help on our Google+ Community
Unlike other keyboards that make you learn new input methods, ThickButtons changes itself dynamically as you type, helping you to improve typing speed, accuracy and make less errors. Save your valuable time and be more efficient with ThickButtons!
Our goal is to save your valuable time, that’s why we’ve developed a set of features that strive for your typing efficiency and simplicity. Each of them is based on predictions and learning users habits. But what exactly makes typing with ThickButtons so fast and efficient? Have a look at these awesome features and you will find out!
== Key Features ==
- Buttons that are most likely to be pressed next are highlighted and enlarged which greatly reduces the chance of making an error.
- Word suggestions based on the frequency of the word usage in specific language and usage of the word by the user.
- Voice input support.
- ThickButtons can learn new words typed by the user.
- Highly customizable button resizing modes. Turn on and off button resizing in portrait or landscape modes, customize the buttons enlargement.
ThickButtons supports the following languages and keyboard layouts (we are currently working on more languages support):
== Languages supported ==
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Українськa клавіатурa
== Permission explanation ==
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for voice input. This permission just check if there is an internet connection. ThickButtons *does not* require INTERNET permission, which is needed to actually use network connection.
RECORD_AUDIO - voice input
VIBRATE - vibrate on typing
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export dictionaries to paid version
== Support ==
To find out how to use ThickButtons and features overview visit http://thickbuttons.com
I have lost the key for that app so it cannot be updated any more. From now on, all updates will be added to this Pie Control.
In case you want a refund, please send me a mail.
ROOT IS NEEDED FOR THIS APP TO WORK. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ROOT IS, THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT ROOTED.
This is not Paranoid Android's Pie
For the first time ever, Pie comes to all phones. Compatible not only with JellyBean devices but all the way from HoneyComb! Works for any ROM and any device!
Brought to you by XDA Recognized Developer EatHeat.
*What is this app?
An app like Paranoid Android's Pie feature with a lot of functions and features.
*What this isn't?
This is not real Pie feature of PA.
*Why is root needed?
Root is needed for some functions. Although some functions can be used without root, I did not allow it as people would ask why the other features do not work. Some basic functions would however work without root but it is recommended to use this app with root.
1. Can be called over any screen.
2. Fully customizable trigger points and pie.
3. Light weight.
4. Custom app shortcuts.
[BusyBox is needed for rebooting to recovery]
- Screen Off
- Switch Off Device
- Reboot Device
- Reboot To Recovery
- Expand StatusBar
- Back Button
- Home Button
- Menu Button
- Play Store
- Recent Apps
- Switch To Last App
- Disable For 3 Seconds
- Screen Rotation
- System Settings
- Pie Control Settings
- Toggle Bluetooth
- Toggle Sound
- Toggle Wifi
- Voice Search
- Play/Pause Media
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Previous Media
- Next Media
Visit XDA Thread for support and requests.
For requests and support, please post in XDA thread or send me a mail.
It is not possible to reply to every comment here.
If you have a bug or it doesn't work for your phone, send me a mail and I will make it work for you.
Thank you for donating.
THE KEY FEATURES:
- 21 motifs
- lockscreen widget features (Android 4.2)
- history stores the last 30 results
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- no ads
IF YOU LIKE THIS APP PLEASE RATE IT.
IT MOTIVATES US TO FURTHER IMPROVE THE APP AND WORK ON NEW INNOVATIVE FEATURES.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
- square root
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- memory copy paste, you can copy and paste for example from SMS
- pi constant
- e constant
- 21 motifs (holo dark and light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue)
- history (stores the last 30 results)
- ability to disable/enable extra bar (Fn, MR, M+, %)
- different decimal separators
- different thousand separators
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- actions in the history menu (delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- option show subscripts
- option show superscripts (it shows the current result)
- option vibration
-If the calculator no longer responds to the buttons, remove the widget from the homescreen and put it again into your homescreen.
calculator widget, pi constant, calc, transparent motfs, 21 different themes, history stores the last 30 results, calculate, FN button, resizeable widget, lock, lockscreen widget, sinus cosinus tangens, percentage, holo dark, holo light, purple, green, standard, black, blue, grey, white, sky blue, copy equation, copy expression, copy result, android
It can also vibrate or play melody in some intervals. This app will start automatically in background after starting.
This app is mainly designed for phones without notification LED diods (ie. Samsung Galaxy Ace/S, ...).
To use it remotely, enter the name or coordinates of the destination into the white edit box at the top, and then tap the blue Enter a Start Locale button.
To begin at your current location instead, either tap the next button below, Zoom to True GPS, or else tap the picture.
Touch Elevation can also log a real or simulated journey and calculate distance, average speed and elevation changes. This can be used remotely based on a map, or else using the phone GPS system to track actual location.
On the main Map Page, you have two alternate ways to start. Map is used to remotely survey a route. You must then tag each corner by centering the map over that point and then clicking the Tag button.
By clicking the GPS Start button instead of the previously described Map, the app will begin plotting your changing location. When you are ready to stop either method, then click End and then Log. This opens a record of that trek.
The app includes several other useful tools. The Compass icon leads to a screen where you can query your current elevation, or also see a true north compass and digital level. There also is a Flashlight option which displays a solid white screen.
The Mountain icon leads to an elevation survey feature which draws an elevation grid over a chosen area. This feature has its own instructions. Building this grid takes one or two minutes and you may have to slide the screen to make the readings appear.
The Tower icon leads to a tool to estimate the height of a building or tower.
If the app is being used remotely to survey a map location, the Location setting on your phone can be set to Wireless, which is easier on battery life. However before the real GPS tracking will function, the Location setting must be set to Use GPS Satellites.
It may take a couple of minutes till the satellite connection is established properly and you must wait. You can check whether it has a satisfactory signal by starting Google Maps first, and checking that your location appears on the screen as a blue triangle.)
The Use GPS Satellite Location setting is a battery hog and should be turned off after you are finished using the app, unless you choose to leave it on for other apps. Turning your phone off and back on after you finish using the app ensures that everything is cleared and the processes are stopped.
NO rooting required!
Orientation Control serves two main purposes:
1. As an orientation lock
2. As an easy to access orientation switch shortcut. No more going through the long process of opening Settings > Display to toggle auto rotate! Even more, gain the ability to force the orientation to portrait or landscape - a feature not natively supported by Android.
Orientation Control can lock the orientation to SIX modes:
2. Reversed Landscape (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
3. Portrait (Same as disabling auto rotate in phone's settings)
4. Forced Portrait (Always in portrait regardless of app!)
5. Reversed Portrait (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
6. Auto Rotate
# Lock orientation with an app shortcut, notification or long-press search
# Cycle or selector switch mode
# Includes Tasker / Locale plug-in
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
Because of the way Orientation Control forces the Orientation in Landscape/Forced Portrait modes, certain applications that do not support that orientation might not display properly (such as full-screen games which are only in landscape being forced to portrait). Simply switch the orientation to Portrait or Auto Rotate mode when this happens.
Tags: landscape lock, lock landscape, portrait lock, lock portrait, orientation lock, lock orientation, autorotate, toggle, switch, force landscape, landscape orientation, portrait orientation, rotation, rotate
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Refund policy: 2 weeks.
I must still dedicate all time into finishing the next generation of 4EXT Recovery, which is needed to support any new devices and features.
Please have a look at http://tinyurl.com/9da62jq for status updates.
Thank you very much for your patience!
HTC Sensation / XE, Incredible S / 2, Desire Z / G2, Desire S, Desire, Desire HD, Inspire 4G, myTouch 4G, Nexus One, Thunderbolt, Evo 3D GSM / CDMA, Amaze
About requests to add new devices:
As a single developer I must concentrate on one task at a time:
Feature requests for Recovery Control or 4EXT Recovery, or on adding new devices, while providing personal support to my users.
That's why it takes a longer time until I'm able to add new devices.
By buying this app, you not only get a feature rich application that lets you control, configure and handle the advanced features of 4EXT Recovery with comfort, you also contribute to the future of the recovery itself!
Thanks to the great community the project will continually improve and stay as active as possible!
Translations: it's a community project at crowdin.net. Big thanks to everyone participating!
- Start on boot:
*) deactivated by default
*) Needed to setup schedules in Android.
(!no background process!)
*) haptic feedback settings for recovery
*) to not try to connect if you are offline
*) to stay awake while you are downloading.
Updates, recovery downloads
Please see www.4ext.net for a complete feature list and the recent changelog.
*) Restore: Let the App do the md5sum check INSTEAD of recovery!
-> To make sure the backup will restore before you even reboot into recovery! This also gives you the opportunity to fix md5sums in case you really need that backup badly.
-> this prevents situations where you might be left with a non-bootable device.
*) Start Backups, Advanced Backups, Restore, Advanced Restore directly from inside the app
*) Check your backups' health to ensure they will restore later when you need them.
*) Convert backups between EXT3 and EXT4
*) Calculates real values for the space needed to create a new full or advanced backup
-> for "Advanced Backups": While you are selecting / deselecting partitions, it will display and update the currently needed space to complete that custom backup set.
*) Install multiple zip files at once ->
*) Optionally display the md5sums of all the files you are going to flash in one go!
-> So you can make sure all are ok before you flash them.
*) Prefer to stay inside recovery after all your selected operations are done? No problem.
*) Individualize your recovery: install, uninstall 4EXT Themes without the need to reboot.
*) Had a bad Recovery session and didn't have the time to save the log file? No problem, let the app save it to your sdcard!
*) Encountered a problem? Use the report issue button to tell me about your problem and optionally attach valuable info such as your last recovery log to help me help you much better.
*) Safely online install or upgrade 4EXT Recovery (md5sums are automatically verified)
*) View all changelogs or known issues of any version available to your device.
*) Stay informed about any newly discovered bugs
*) The following example would be possible to do in just one session (one reboot in to recovery):
-> Restore a backup
-> Create a backup or advanced backup before the restore process starts
-> Format all you partitions in a file system of your choice before the restore process starts
-> Flash as many zip files you want after the restore is complete
-> Fix permissions afterwards if you like
-> Select to stay inside recovery or reboot automatically once all actions are complete
*) .. and much more! Please see www.4ext.net
== This application *requires* root / su. ==
* backup kernel image as update.zip (for recovery)
* flash kernel from zImage, any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
backup kernel: creates an update.zip (for recovery) containing a backup of the current kernel with time and date in /sdcard/sgs-kernel-flasher/backup/
choose kernel: choose kernel image (mostly named zImage) or any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
flash kernel: flashes the kernel
reboot: reboot the phone
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone that may be caused by usage of this app or by deficient kernel images.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
== What is the BLN mod? ==
The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
It enables any android application to use the touchkey backlights of your phone as a notification led.
== What does this app? ==
This application gives you control over the settings of the BacklightNotification modification (BLN mod) on your phone and some additional functionality.
If the BLN mod is not yet installed on your phone, then the app can direct you to instructions for the BLN mod installation.
== Supported phones: ==
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Google Nexus S
== Features: ==
* enable/disable the BLN function
* adjustable timeout of static led notification
* update notification (new BLN app, liblights or kernel releases)
Have a look at the Pro version, if you want some additional features:
* Locale plug-in
* scheduler (disable BLN at night, ...)
and a few more.
** Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight!
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.