"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
Audio Control has 5 components: Profiles, Schedules, Exceptions, Quick and custom Vibration. Each provides a unique way to control how your phone sounds and behaves.
A complete tutorial with screenshots and videos can be found at: http://www.mobiletrialware.com/audiocontrol
The purpose of Audio Control is to allow you to create and manage unique audio profiles and switch between them with ease. When a profile is applies all the sounds of the device will change to match that profile.
Three optional plugins are also available for purchase: Location, WiFi Access Point, and Charging. These plugins will give you the ability to apply audio profiles in the most simple ways possible.
★ Separate Notification and Ringer volumes for ICS/JB devices (turn on this feature in settings)
★ 13 Widgets that are completely customizable
★ Schedule all device sounds by day and time
★ 10 Shortcuts to access any part of Audio Control or apply a profilep quickly
★ Profile widget that is resizable and can have multiple instances
★ Download FREE custom widget background or make and share your own from the developers website
★ A separate speakerphone volume for when the speakerphone is too loud or quiet
★ Profiles for Headsets (Bluetooth and Wired)
★ Locale and Tasker support for scheduling by location and more!* (Requires Locale or Tasker app)
★ Complete Tutorial so you don’t miss out on anything
★ Tablet optimized
★ Car Mode Profile
★ Never miss a text or phone call "Exceptions" which will auto adjust the volume
★ Adjust the device volume settings for a short period of time with "Quick" great for meetings or naps!
★ Custom vibration patterns for any installed application (ICS+ only)
★ Attach a ringtone to an Audio Profile
Profiles are a way to save and restore audio profiles, with one tap put your phone on Silent, Vibrate, Loud, Sleep, or whatever you can imagine.
Schedules provide a way to apply your audio profiles by day and time. For example apply a Sleep profile every night before bed. Or a work profile before you arrive to work.
Quick will apply a profile for a short pre-determined time and then apply a different profile when that time is up. Useful for those quick meetings the boss surprises you with.
Exceptions are a great way to never miss a phone call or SMS (Text) message. Add a contact to exceptions and when they contact you a profile will apply just moments before so you don’t miss them. "Go SMS Pro" not supported.
Widgets and Shortcuts are a great way to access any part of Audio Control from your home screen. Apply a profile with only one click! There are lots of widget and shortcut options to choose from, so don’t miss out!
English (Thanks Me!)
Spanish (Thanks Cory)
French (Thanks ModsZilla)
Dutch (Thanks Stijn) Update by Koen, (Thanks Koen)
Hungarian (Thanks Attila)
Hebrew (Thanks Elyashiv sabach - אלישיב סבח)
If you would like to translate Audio Control please send me an email!
Buy this license if you want to continue using Ultimate Rotation Control after the 7 days trial period.
Now Spring Sale: 30% off!
The one and only rotation control app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE the automatic orientation to override app specific settings.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app before having to buy it.
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Optimized for Android 1.6 (Donut) all the way to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscaoe: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you
need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape.
You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
NO rooting required!
Orientation Control serves two main purposes:
1. As an orientation lock
2. As an easy to access orientation switch shortcut. No more going through the long process of opening Settings > Display to toggle auto rotate! Even more, gain the ability to force the orientation to portrait or landscape - a feature not natively supported by Android.
Orientation Control can lock the orientation to SIX modes:
2. Reversed Landscape (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
3. Portrait (Same as disabling auto rotate in phone's settings)
4. Forced Portrait (Always in portrait regardless of app!)
5. Reversed Portrait (Android 2.3.1 and above only)
6. Auto Rotate
# Lock orientation with an app shortcut, notification or long-press search
# Cycle or selector switch mode
# Includes Tasker / Locale plug-in
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
Because of the way Orientation Control forces the Orientation in Landscape/Forced Portrait modes, certain applications that do not support that orientation might not display properly (such as full-screen games which are only in landscape being forced to portrait). Simply switch the orientation to Portrait or Auto Rotate mode when this happens.
Tags: landscape lock, lock landscape, portrait lock, lock portrait, orientation lock, lock orientation, autorotate, toggle, switch, force landscape, landscape orientation, portrait orientation, rotation, rotate
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
Program to record telephone conversations.
CAUTION 30% DISCOUNT! PRICE FOR APPENDIX REDUCED!
PLEASE, BEFORE BUYING AN APPLICATION, FIRST INSTALL THE FREE VERSION, AND MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM IS RUNNING ON YOUR PHONE!!!
BEFORE INSTALLING DISABLE OTHER SOFTWARE FOR RECORDING TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS AND THE FREE VERSION OF THIS PROGRAM IS ALSO!!!
Since recording of telephone conversations is allowed in some countries, many vendors disable the ability to record during a call, and so I ask you not to put the bad ratings!
If the application is poorly recorded conversation, try a variety of customization options (the procedure is described in the program menu "Help". Advise you to read!)
Gradually, the program will add new features and functions.
If you have any, any problems, errors or suggestions for the program, describe your problem or suggestion in a letter and send it to me in the mail. I will deal with them.
The list of supported devices (currently it is only drawn up, so everyone help in compiling the list can send me the information as described in the article): http://callrecordviktordegt.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_16.html
- Automatic recording of telephone conversations
- Recording format «amr», «mp4», «wav» with a choice of recording quality
- Individual settings for incoming and outgoing "Save all", "Do not write", "Record contacts only ", "Record not only contacts"
- Can not save conversations lasting less than N - seconds
- Ability to record/not record specific users (list of exceptions in the settings)
- Ability to change the place of storage of records
- Automatic cleaning (deleting records older than N - days)
- Language Support (English/Russian)
- Ask to save the record after a conversation
- Ability to disable notifications on the start/finish recording
- All entries, "Date", "On behalf of the subscriber", "On the phone number", "For the duration"
- Write protection against erasure (Favorites)
- Adding a comment to a recorded conversation
- Quick filtering the selected number
- The ability to call a subscriber of the program
- The ability to submit your entry through the available tools on the device to send (E-mail, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Find all the records
PS: Thank you all in advance! I would be grateful to your ratings and comments.
This app requires ROOT permissions.
If you don't know what root permissions are, you probably don't need this app.
No-frills CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted  device to quickly set the CPU frequencies and governor to use.
It allows you to use the highest frequency your phone supports and gain some precious FPS in your preferred game, or go down to the lowest frequency and gain some more juice when your phone is sitting idle.
All of this without any memory footprint or services running in the background!
It has been reported working on a large number of rooted  devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Oppo and so on! Even Kindle and Nook Color!
Unfortunately, it does NOT work on Flytouch tablets, Zenithink zt180, HaiPad M7/Tabtech M7 or fake HTC/Samsung clones. Sorry about that, but you knew what you were buying when you did... didn't you?
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions and you'll probably need to be running a CUSTOM ROM (an example is the famous CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. If you are unsure... just install the app and see for yourself!
If you need a custom ROM for your phone, the best places to find one are XDA [http://forum.xda-developers.com], MoDaCo [http://android.modaco.com/] or similar forums.
Be wary of the frequencies you select! Your phone may lock or become unresponsive if it doesn't like extreme values, but -hey- better safe than sorry: even though No-frills CPU Control allows you to choose if you want to apply the settings on boot, it comes with an extra "safety valve" too! If the device doesn't shut down (or reboot) in a clean way, it will not apply the settings, avoiding those nasty boot-loops you may have had with other overclocking apps. Please keep in mind that apps like QuickBoot are as quick as they are unsafe…
- Easy GUI to set frequencies, governor and i/o scheduler
- "safety valve" to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings (more info in the homepage)
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
No-frills CPU Control is open source under Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code, more informations and you can ask for questions on its project post directly on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911917
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, before you write a negative comment, write an email or go to the homepage to get answers.
If I don't reply you or solve your problem, then go ahead and post a negative comment.
HINT: If you can't find the email of the developer, use the "Send CPU data" feature from the main screen, instead, and add your questions.
This app is FREE and will always be FREE.
Translations are ALWAYS welcome and are now as easy as getting a (free) account to http://www.getlocalization.com/noFrillsCPU/ and correcting what's wrong or filling what's missing. A HUGE "THANK YOU!" to all the people who helped translating this app! (jdb78, kallt_kaffe, David Kejzlar, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Charlie Cheung, dxdiag32, Corentin Garcia, Carlos Camacho, dancer_69, TorbenKB, Chris, FollowWings, Spaar, prescott66, Marco Bizarro, Cristian Silaghi, Cenk H. Uzunboy)
Starting with version 1.21 the app has a new look & feel matching the new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has dropped support for older Android releases (1.6 and 2.0). Don't worry! There's a new app, No-frills CPU Control CLASSIC which will always have the same features as the classic app with the old look & feel!
: if you don't know what a ROOTED device is, you can find a pretty good explanation here: [http://www.androidauthority.com/rooting-for-dummies-a-beginners-guide-to-root-your-android-phone-or-tablet-10915/]
* OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
* WIFI(Recommended), 3G(depends on network environment)
* It works well on the same LAN as PC uses. (Same router).
* Ad appears on the bottom.
* GOM Audio
* GOM Player
* The KMPlayer
* VLC media player
* DAUM PotPlayer
* Tok! Player
* Choco Player
* Any applications you want.
* Mouse (Left,Right,Middle,Double Click, Wheel)
* Changeable Shortcuts
* System control
* WakeOnLan Support
Welcome to your feedbacks and ideas. :)
Review from this app:
Easy Pc Control is a remote control for your computer!
Developed in Java so it's multiplatform (tested on Windows, Linux, Mac)
This app is exclusive for Android.
It establishes a connection between your phone and
your computer and allows you to manage things like
your mouse, the system volume and other kind of cool
You just have to install the server application
and Easy Pc Control in your Android device and you are
good to go!
You can download the server app from here:
- Mouse pad
- Double tap
- Drag and drop
- Speech recognition (This is an experimental feature: types what you say to your phone in your PC)
Windows only (for now..)
- System volume
- Mute Off/On
- Screen Off/On
Thank you all for your support, I wish you like it and if you have any
question or suggestion, don't hesitate to contact me!
Protect yourself from data loss through remote wipe or other harmful actions of USSD hacks.
In order to protect your device from remote wipe and other USSD attacks, make sure that ESET USSD Control is set as the default dialer:
1. Install ESET USSD Control on your device.
2. Use your Android phone to visit our test page: http://www.eset.com/tools/ussdtest (note that this only contains a checker and will not make changes to your phone).
3. When prompted to complete action, check "Always perform this action" and select ESET USSD Control.
For step by step installation please follow our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3139
Please note that once installed, the app runs invisible in the background, with no icon on the home screen. ESET USSD Control only interacts with the user when an attempt to run a harmful USSD code is detected. To make sure the app is installed correctly, go to Android Settings > Applications and look for ESET USSD Control.
What is USSD?
The purpose of USSD codes is that telecom operators can provide distance support for phone devices. An example of such code is one that displays IMEI number (*#06#), but there are also USSD commands that can wipe all data and restore a phone to factory settings.
How can USSD attack be launched?
Protection against USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) attacks is an essential security layer for Android devices, since these attacks can be easily initiated by all means that lead to visiting a website containing malicious USSD command such as SMS, QR code, or simply by tapping a fraudulent link in the browser.
How does ESET USSD Control protect you?
By checking for malicious codes before they are executed, ESET USSD Control makes sure that all data on your Android phone stay safe. The app displays a warning window each time a malicious USSD code is found, blocking the execution of the potentially harmful command.
*REQUIRES BLN AND ROOT ACCESS*
Only works on the Galaxy S line.
By downloading and installing this you accept any and all consequences of running it. If this breaks your phone, well, that's too bad. I am not responsible for it.
Blinky is an enhancement app to the standard BLN which blinks the LEDs. It gives you an extraordinary amount of control, and can even vibrate for those who have their phone in their pocket.
Contact me with any bugs you find, and I'll do my best to resolve them.
This easy and elegant tool enables you to toggle mobile data with one click, without messing up your APNs. Choose from either small or large widget sizes for convenient placement on your home screen.
- multi system setting widgets in 1 package
- 1 click to toggle mobile data
- Both small and large widgets
Voltage Control Extreme available!
CPU tweaking made easy and simple.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
Easy and intuitive overclocking and undervolting.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
- Support more than one profile
- CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more!
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, JB ROMs, no matter if STOCK or CM7/CM9/AOKP/MIUI.
This is a lite version.
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control
Hotspot Control does away with those requirements, assuming that the hotspot functionality itself is actually still present and operational on the device. Rooting is *usually* not required.
THIS IS NOT DESIGNED TO BEAT YOUR CARRIER'S TETHERING PROTECTION - For some people it does (it depends on how that protection is implemented) but this is not what the app was made for. It's no use complaining that it doesn't do this for you. This app is designed to circumvent some issues when setting up a *local* hotspot so your devices can communicate with eachother, *not* with the internet (though that also works on several devices).
You can configure the access point (hotspot) name and password, encryption used is alway WPA2 AES + TKIP, to keep it simple.
On some devices that do not have a cellular data connection capability (like the Nexus 10) the hotspot will not give out IP addresses - the app will auto-detect this situation and fix it, but root is required for that option. Note that without root on these devices, the connected devices can still communicate if you configure their IP addresses manually, but that is something for the advanced user.
I personally need this to create a private network (even without a SIM, and thus without an actual *internet* connection) in the field between a number of my devices. Some genius at Samsung decided that my Note II shouldn't create an access point if no SIM is present - I beg to differ! Maybe someone else has use for this as well.
For discussion and questions, see the thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2230848
Be in command of your favorite programs, mouse, keyboard and remotely access files of your computer via a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
You can even extend it with your own personalized remote controls and share it with the community, or just download and install an already created extension for free!
SERVER DOWNLOAD: http://www.banamalon.net
- Input: Mouse and Keyboard control
- Remote view: Like a Remote Desktop or VNC
- Filemanager: Open, stream or download & upload files
- Video Media Player: Like WMP, VLC or MPC
- Audio Media Player: Like foobar2000, Spotify or Winamp
- Media Center: Like WMC, Boxee or MediaPortal
- Image Viewer: Like IrfanView, Picasa or XnView
- Presentation: Like Powerpoint, OOImpress or PDF
- Marketplace: Download remotes created by other users for free
- System: Taskmanager and Power Options
EXTRA FEATURES PRO VERSION:
- No download limit of 5MB/file
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
Tags: gpad, gmote, droid, unified, smart glass, smartglass, phonemypc
More from developer
== What is the BLN mod? ==
The BLN mod turns the touchkey backlights into a notification led.
It enables any android application to use the touchkey backlights of your phone as a notification led.
== What does this app? ==
This application gives you control over the settings of the BacklightNotification modification (BLN mod) on your phone and some additional functionality.
If the BLN mod is not yet installed on your phone, then the app can direct you to instructions for the BLN mod installation.
== Supported phones: ==
Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Google Nexus S
== Features: ==
* enable/disable the BLN function
* adjustable timeout of static led notification
* update notification (new BLN app, liblights or kernel releases)
Have a look at the Pro version, if you want some additional features:
* Locale plug-in
* scheduler (disable BLN at night, ...)
and a few more.
** Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight!
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
== This application *requires* root / su. ==
* backup kernel image as update.zip (for recovery)
* flash kernel from zImage, any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
backup kernel: creates an update.zip (for recovery) containing a backup of the current kernel with time and date in /sdcard/sgs-kernel-flasher/backup/
choose kernel: choose kernel image (mostly named zImage) or any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
flash kernel: flashes the kernel
reboot: reboot the phone
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone that may be caused by usage of this app or by deficient kernel images.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.