This is the lite free version of SMS From PC.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please install the SMS From PC server on your computer before installing this application. Download it from http://byshynet.com/software.php?id=40.
SMSFromPC allows you to manage your SMS messages directly from your computer.
It allows you to send\read SMS messages on your computer instead of using your phone.
When you receive a new SMS a notification will pop up at your computer with the contact
image and name. You can then open up the message and write it back on your computer just like
a chat! the message will be sent from your device. The whole conversation will appear at your computer without any need of picking up the phone.
SMSFromPC allows you to view your phone contacts within the application. You can find a specific contact easily by using a dedicated search box. Contact will appear with it's name, phone number and thumbnail. You can then call that specific contact or send him a message.
Lost your phone within your house and it's volume is down (muted)? Use the "Ring" feature
that allows you to get your phone volume to max and make it ring so you can find it.
- Windows XP\Vista\7.
- A phone with Wifi connection.
- SMSFromPC server. Download from http://www.byshynet.com.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (Comes with Windows 7 and most updated windows).
- Send and receive SMS messages on your computer. Use your computer keyboard
for comfort instead of your phone virtual keys.
- Find contacts easily and call them.
- Ring! allows you to make your phone ring even when volume is down. Easily
find your phone within your house (full version).
- Send messages to multiple contacts (full version).
- Easy setup. Your phone will automaticlly connect to your computer when
Wifi is on.
1. Download the Andorid application to your phone.
2. Connect to your Wifi network on your phone. Always make sure Wifi is on for this work.
3. Download the SMSFromPC Server application to your computer and start it.
4. Your phone will send a "Peer" request on your computer. Click on "Allow".