Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll add it to a future build.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
This application provides a tracker that will allow you to record your blood sugar level and maintain a log of up to thirty recordings. You can take this record with you to consult with your health care provider, or easily email your record to yourself or your doctor.
The Main display provides a summary of High, Low, and Average of your recorded levels. Levels and comments are entered and displayed on this screen. A detail chart showing date, time, level, and an optional comment is one of two display options. The second option is a bar graph of recorded blood sugar levels. The user can switch between these two views by long pressing the Main tab at the bottom of the screen. The “?” button gives a brief explanation of this process. Pressing the Ok button without a level entered into the input text box will produce a momentary display of instructions.
The Edit tab navigates the app to a display allowing all recorded measurements and comments to be changed or deleted. This tab is not accessible when there is no data currently recorded. Editing is accomplished using standard dialog boxes.
The Mail tab provides the capability to email the content of the main page and data summary. The device being used must be configured for email for this operation. The user only has to enter an email address in the TO textbox and select the mail button.
The Color tab allows a choice from twenty-six different color schemes. The selection is made by a simple tap of a radio button on the row of colors desired. This will change the background, borders, and text colors on all four screens of the application, with the exception of buttons and input text boxes.
This application does not contain advertisements.
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
－new version fixed the crash problem for certain android devices
This application is developed, updated and maintained by California Healthcom Group's software engineers specializing in mobile applications and user interface design.
Sugar log is only a tool for keeping track of sugar levels. Pleases contact a health professional for any health related advices. It is the users sole responsibility to determine in which way he/she decides to use it, and the developer recommends that important data is kept track of in an alternative way as well. The developer should in no way be held responsible for any eventual loss of such information, not even if such loss occurs because of poor design of this or any future version of the application.
Diabetes Diary (Glucose Tracker) app is useful to diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the electronic diary of diabetes.
Diabetes Diary will help you in the permanent monitoring by collecting:
- Blood-glucose level,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Carbs (Food)
- Meals (with easy-to-use food calculator)
- Activities info (using tags feature)
Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
Apart from the measurement of the glucose (using mg/dL or mmol/L) diary has a possibility of writing down results of Hb1ac test. The electronic Diabetes Diary contains the calculator of your food intakes nutritions (with Bread Units and Protein-Fats Rate) with food products database, so you do not have to remember what is the nutritional value of every product. You can add new products to the database by yourself
Using it, you can calculate how big insulin dose should take.
Diary for diabetics allows you to see glucose level measurements in the graph and to export and import the backup copy of data (CSV files). You can send results to your doctor or your family and friends.
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you want to use food - insuline dose calculator - you are doing it at your own risk! You shoud check calculations in your traditional way. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the menu button in the History list view.
- Eliminate the need for manual entries by receiving data transmitted from the ditto Bluetooth Device
- Manual entries available if needed
- Color coded entries let you quickly see which entries are above or below your range
- Set your own ranges or use the default American Diabetes Association suggested range
- Graph View displays your glucose data over the selected time frame.
- Calendar View lets you easily see day-to-day patterns in your results
- List View allows you to quickly see your daily entry details and add notes and pictures
- View glucose results by day, week, month, or 3 months time spans
- Add text notes to each entry to keep track of events, mood, and any other details.
- Tag pictures of meals to your entries from your photo library or snap the photo right from the app
- Create PDF or CSV reports of your results to e-mail to your medical professional
Access your account at https://www.mydittolife.com to get even more features for tracking your diabetes data.
The app can be used with the ditto Bluetooth or ditto Bluetooth LE devices to download results directly off a compatible glucose meter to the ditto diabetes logbook. For our current list of compatible meters visit: https://www.biomedtricsinc.com/product/ditto-bluetooth-le.html
Note: ditto Bluetooth LE support requires Android 4.3 and above.
Discover more information on our website at https://www.biomedtricsinc.com
iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is the #1 blood pressure app on the iPhone and it is now available on Android! We have been working on this app for over 2 years and continue to make improvements. iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS and Android devices.
What are the key features?
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS and Android devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
What else can you tell me about iBP?
We have been working on this application for two years and submitted 17 updates with key features added from user feedback. Sam uses this application everyday and wants iBP to be the best blood pressure application available.
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!