2. It is offline dictionary and doesn't use internet.
3. More than 30,000 words from samsad bangla to english dictionary.
4. More than 18,000 english to bangla words.
5. You can switch between 'bangla to english' and 'english to bangla' by pressing menu -> B2English or E2Bangla.
6. Bookmark support (add or remove bookmark by touching a word).
7. You can scroll up down by touch. So, even your spelling is wrong, you can find your desired word by scrolling up down.
8. You can switch between normal view and list (compact) view.
9. Shows bangla in any android handset. It doesn't use unicode.
** If you cannot find a word, just scroll up/down by touch. Still, if you don't find your word, then search somarthok bangla word. For example, sorpo or sap.
** There are few spelling and meaning errors. It may seem many to you, because you can see lots of words by scrolling.
Thanks to our application which will allow you to read your most favorite Bangla novel and story eBooks easily, conveniently and effortlessly on your devices.
Some of the features include:
- Stylish way of reading PDF files - Easily zoom in option while reading the PDF file for a closer view
- Split view of all the pages in a document
- Quick page browsing
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Print PDF option
- Scrolling navigation
- Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
- Page flipping navigation
- Email PDF documents as attachments
Get all these exciting features and hundreds of free eBooks absolutely for free!!!
Copyright & Disclaimer Related Information:
All of the contents provided in this app are free PDF documents gathered from the internet. No PDF documents are created or produced by us. Our job here is to provide simple hyperlinks and easy guidance for users to find free Bangla eBooks. We do not create any documents here or anywhere! We do not take any liabilities for any kind of copyright violations by the users.
If you think that any free document provided and shared in this app is infringing some copyright issues, then contact the respective publisher and owner. We are just sharing links. We shall not be held responsible for any consequences. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosts.
1. List of all vowel (bengali) characters with pronunciation.
2. List of all consonant(bengali) characters with pronunciation.
3. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
4. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice traditional rhyme (line) with sound. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
This application is developed with the latest 15th amendment and also in Bangla language.
The Constitution of Bangladesh is the supreme law of Bangladesh. It proclaims Bangladesh as a secular democratic republic, declares the fundamental rights and freedoms of Bangladeshi citizens, spells out the fundamental principles of state policy etc.
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
- It's a Offline Dictionary containing both English-to-Bangla definition and English-to-English definition for words.
- No more short bangla definition! View full & details meaning as of original printed Bangla Dictionary
- In case, word not present in local dictionary database, it will fetch definition from Online English Dictionary(and save in device for later offline use). So you never have to switch another dictionary to find word meaning!
- Mobile don't need to support Bangla Font
- Around 22000 words available in Offline / 350000 words available for Online English dictionary
- Find definition by selecting word from other application (like browser, ebook reader etc)
- Advance Word Search feature
- Personalize content (Starred word / Add note on word)
- History of visited Word List
- Optimized layout for Tablet
- More feature are coming...
As scanned version of original printed Bangla Dictionary has been used, 168MB size data file required to download in order to use this dictionary.
Note: If you have limited internet data package in your mobile/tablet, you can manually download the data file by your computer and thus avoid large download from mobile. Detail instruction can be found here: http://www.oneous.com/bangladict/download.php
Please let us know if you face any problem while using this app. Feedback and Positive Review will be welcomed! You can email us at email@example.com
Like our Facebook page to stay with updates: http://www.facebook.com/advance.bangla.dictionary
Please don't install this application if you cannot read the line above correctly.
BNDict Pro is a dictionary application which is the only two way dictionary for Bangla. BNDict Pro can provide your desired word in few click. You can search both English & Bengali!
This application has a database of 30000 Word. We know that is not enough. So BNDict Pro allows you to add words.
You can add words as favorite and check those later easily.
You can backup database and restore to avoid loss of custom entries. You can restore database in a single click! And definitely database can be shared with others.
BNDict Pro is a non-commercial project. Please let us know your comment so that we can improve and make this one a powerful app.
Get update, let us know your feedback in our facebook page directly: https://www.facebook.com/bndictpro
TAGs: Bangla Dectionary, English To Bengali, Bengali To English, Custom Dictionary, Two Way Dictionary, বাংলা ডিকশনারি
Quotes are arranged by some categories:
-- Al Hadith
-- Life & Success
-- Love & Marry
-- Man & Humanity
-- A nice quote in Home page for each lunch
-- Browse quotes by category
-- Make favorite your quote
Note: No internet connection needed, no ads. If any problem occurs during running the app or you have better idea please give feedback your valuable comment. We will try to make the app comfortable to use.
Bangla Dictionary is a bilingual dictionary that translates words and phrases from English to Bangla.
We have a collection of more than 40,000 English words in an offline dictionary, with offline meaning of English words in Bangla language and vice-versa.
You also have the option to Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference. Or you can keep track of all your previous entries from the ‘History’ tab.
The best thing about Bangla Dictionary is that it works offline! You don’t need any Internet connection to run this. Hence it is perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
Please rate this app and send us your lovely reviews if you like our app or found it useful.
And forward us all your complaints and report your bugs to us by email.
Thank you all for the love and admiration.
Arbic, English, bangla, translation, words, offline dictioanary, bookmark, history, Bangladesh
1. Offline based listing
2. Bengali audio for phrase
3. Both Japanese and English translation
We are trying to include more phrases that will rich your Bangla vocabulary. Know Bangla, Talk in Bangla
Hope you will enjoy and please don’t forget to give a thumbs up if you like it.
Behind this application:
Development: Iqbal Hossain Alo
Language Interpreter: Mohammad Saidur Rahman
Note: Source code of this application is available for android learners. Just post me your request and give a like.
1. Masnoon Duas
2. Daily amals and duas
2. Duas from Quran
3. Rabbana Duas
3. Duas for morning and evening
4. Dua in salat before salam
5. Dua after salat
7. Repentance and duas
8. Durud Sharif
9. Dua rules and conditions
10. Names of Allah
11. Islamic article
12. And much more
More from developer
Though, the market is stuffed with cosmetics,makeup and proclaims to combat the situation, there are effective basic beauty tips that can be followed to have best results.