For each product you will find images of product variants and typical applications, as well as the possibility of sending direct enquiries about catalogues, prices and stockists. Many products are also presented within the framework of projects by international architects. The intuitive navigation by product group, manufacturer, designer or free text search provides you with fast search results anywhere and at any time. As a result you can use the app either as a private design enthusiast, or for business purposes as a planner or architect.
The app's functions at a glance:
- More than 5,000 Best Sofas & Armchairs
- Intuitive navigation and excellent image quality with zoom function
- Compact texts about the products, with manufacturer's contact information
- Supplementary functions enabling direct contact (prices, ordering catalogues, retailer data)
- Daily automated update and expansion of the database
- Lists of exhibitors at the latest design trade fairs
- Integrated QR code scanner
Architonic is the world's premier database for premium segment furnishing and design products, featuring the product data of currently more than 1000 selected premium brands. You can also visit us online at www.architonic.com
General terms and conditions and data protection guidelines:
When it comes to interior decoration, attention towards sofa is a must. A good sofa can bring about a great positive difference in the ambience of the place it occupies. It may be an expensive piece of furniture but investing in a good sofa is extremely worthy. When thinking of redecoration, it is not necessary to purchase new sofa and create a financial mess. There are simple methods to adopt for redecorating your sofa and eventually bringing in a new feel around the place.
This app convinces you how sofa covers can bring about a great change in your redecoration.
Contents of this app:
** Shopping around in different places.
** Range of covers to choose from.
There are score of sofa designs to choose from when going to purchase sofa for your office or your home. But it is really not necessary to purchase new sofa everytime you decide to give your place a makeover.
This app helps you know about sofa covers for your redecoration.
Grab this app now!
... und so funktioniert's:
1: Um die App optimal zu bedienen, stellen Sie sich am besten hin und halten Ihr Tablet oder Smartphone gerade vor den Oberkörper. Ideal ist eine Höhe von 1,40m.
2: Die App zeigt ein Live-Kamerabild Ihrer Wohnumgebung, zusammen mit einem Menü, über das Sie den 3D-Möbelkatalog aufrufen können.
3: Um das ausgewählte Möbelstück auf dem Bildschirm zu bewegen, benutzen Sie einen Finger. Das Drehen gelingt mit zwei Fingern.
4: Die Sofas werden in realen Dimensionen angezeigt. Wenn Sie die Sofas bewegen und verrücken, wird die Größe entsprechend der Entfernung angepasst. Beachten Sie hier die korrekte Gerätehöhe.
With a workshop following SGS Certification and 10 QC staff, over 200 workers and 5 designers, we are a world class exporter with comprehensive quality assurance. Contact us.
* 7 Budget tips for your living room. In this chapter, we'll go over 7 key things you can do on the cheap that will completely transform your living room. In fact, 5 of these you may be able to do with things already in your house!
* The 11 low or no cost things you can do to redecorate your Dining Room. Learn the outrageous tip that no one else will tell you to do because it "throws off symmetry"!
* Check out chapter 4 for hot tips on recreating your kitchen. Learn why handles and knobs are the perfect low cost transformation.
* 6 Ways to completely redesign your bedroom...using no new furniture at all! Can you guess why you need old baskets in your room?
* And a lot more (including 4 more rooms you might want redesigned)!
Also, here are 2 of The Main Benefits to Do-It-Yourself Home Redecorating:
1) Extremely Cost Effective
An interior decorator will charge tons of money just to TELL YOU what they think. It gets even more expensive if they are overseeing everything!
By doing it yourself, you have complete control over every facet of the project...including your budget. You can create things out of your old belongings, or decide to buy just small pieces of new furnishings. It's completely up to you!
2) You Will Have Created Something that ONLY You Can...and You'll be Much More Proud of it!
Sure, hiring someone else is easier, but it doesn't give much sense of accomplishment. Doing it yourself saves the money, it saves the hassle of dealing with a designer...but it also allows you to creatively express exactly what you want your room to look like. A designer will take your thoughts, and create what THEY THINK you want...
Not all home decorating ideas require a heavy investment of time and money. If you're looking for a few affordable home interior decorating ideas to freshen up a room over a weekend, try these:
1. Rearrange The Furniture- Pull your furniture away from the walls. Try positioning it at intriguing angles. For example, a sofa arranged diagonally across a narrow living room will make the room look wider.
2. Paint A Wall- Paint one wall your favorite color and make it the focal point. Hang interesting art on that wall and move a nice piece of furniture there. (Note: Make sure that the color is one that is shared with several other objects and fabrics in the room.)
3. Bring In Plants- Greenery always adds a breath of fresh air to a room. If you don't have a green thumb, try silk plants and trees. The quality has gotten so good that its hard to distinguish them from the real thing.
4. Lay An Area Rug- An area rug is a wonderful way of defining a conversation area. Try one that complements the room. Lay it at an angle beneath your coffee table.
5. Hang Pictures or Mirror- Hang pictures that reflect your personality. Try frames that are more ornate. When hanging a mirror, try and position it so that it reflects and nice view or an interesting architectural element.
6. Group Figurines- Pull out your favorite collectibles. Show off your personality. Find a display area and group related objects together, in sets of three or five. Try and vary the shapes.
7. Add Decorative Pillows- The good news about decorative pillows is that they are an easy way to add textures and patterns to a room. Still better, they can be changed to jazz up a sofa or chair before your room is ready for a major makeover.
8. Replace Lamps- Lamps are probably the one thing in your home that will give others a clue that your room is outdated. Seek out new and fresh lamps that make a statement.
9. Add A Throw Or Afghan- Similar to decorative pillows, throws and afghans add texture to your furniture. They come in all kinds of natural and man made fabrics. Find a pattern and style that you like.
So, go ahead and grab your free home decorating app now!
The company's manufacturing base is comprehensive and flexible, employing workers whose traditional skills and experience in furniture making are backed up with the latest manufacturing methods and computerised technology.
The manufacturing, polishing and upholstery departments are all under one roof at Brize Norton in Oxfordshire, allowing the company flexibility and full control of all aspects of production.
Wychwood Design broadly operates in two areas of manufacture; firstly in a standard range of items comprising of chairs, sofas, tables, consoles, nightstands, desks and other associated furniture which are all polished and upholstered to the client's specifications.
Secondly, in the design and production of special items and batch ranges of completely individual and original pieces developed in association with interior designers, architects, and specifiers. These include internal doors, bookcases, wardrobes, studies, staircases, kitchens, sideboards, armoires and almost any kind of fitted or free standing furniture.
Materials used are predominantly Beech, American White Oak, Cherry, Walnut and Mahogany, with other timbers such as Wenge, Sycamore and Maple being popular. The company has it's own veneering facilities which allows the use of more exotic timbers in crossbanding, inlay and marquetry detail.
Polishing and finishing are all done to specification and, in addition to the standard range of stains, the company also offers a colour matching service as well as special finishes including french polishing, crackle glaze, distressing, dragging and gilding.
Modern upholstery techniques are employed by the company where sofas, corner units and armchairs are made to the client's specified dimensions. From cutting and sewing, to deep buttoning, nailing and cushion filling selection, attention is paid to detail where aesthetics and comfort are of the utmost importance.
Great care is taken continually throughout the production process to ensure the finished product is always of the highest quality while maintaining keen and competitive prices. All furniture is manufactured to meet current and relevant British safety standards.
More from developer
For more infomration about the protocol visit: http://bit.ly/chBs1F
keyword: domotic, home automation, arduino, relays, sensor
1.0.1 port support
Quante volte insieme ai tuoi amici hai avuto bisogno di sapere cosa fare stasera e dove andare in discoteca?
Discoticket identifica velocemente la tua posizione tramite GPS e ti consente di sapere e scegliere come passare la tua serata in locali e discoteche!
Discoticket ti mostra una lista completa di tutte le discoteche e locali che si trovano vicino a te, così potrai valutare come passare una serata divertente visualizzando anche il flyer di un determinato evento.
E non solo: troverai anche le schede dei DJ più famosi oltre ad eventi in programma, locali e discoteche!
Ogni ricerca permette di visualizzare la tua posizione su una mappa, decidere velocemente la tua serata ed infine calcolare il percorso per raggiungere un determinato locale e discoteca!
Veloce, facile ed accurato: un database di più di 500 discoteche e locali italiani in continua evoluzione e più di 600 DJ famosi al mondo…
Una particolare sezione ti condurrà anche nei più famosi locali e discoteche di Ibiza e non solo…
Discoticket è la tua applicazione per scegliere la tua serata in determinati locali e discoteche!
Puoi trovare gli eventi delle maggiori discoteche tra cui Cocoricó riccione, Baia Imperiale, Nafoura, Hollywood, Papeete, Pineta, Villa delle Rose, Pascià, Peter Pan, Magazzini Generali, Fura, Dehor, Il Muretto, Discoteche Ibiza, Space, Pacha, Amnesia, Erc etc.
Un calendario dei divieti di circolazione sempre aggiornato sul proprio smartphone!