If all 3devices you have contacts on lost you have to pay I had this app as my contacts back up on 3devices. All 3were damaged, so cant uninstall. If i want to have my contacts back, i have to pay for an upgrade, to log in on my replacement devices
In touch Made the transfer of hundreds of contacts from my blackberry z10 to my Samsung Galaxy s6 painless. It didn't get every single one but for all the few I have had to manually transfer I still rate it 5*
One of the best things happened on my phone, the best app everrrrrrr Love it live it love it love it
Perfect Use your contact list from any phone, no fear of loosing or saving or backing up contacts.
Very pleased! So far, doing exactly what I hoped it would do.
Had a technical glitch due to an older model mobile device. The support folks responded and fixed it at the drop of a hat. Works now as advertised - which is pretty amazing. Good product. Great support.
- All contacts view is now the default view
- New sort by "frequency" of calls. This is also the default sorting.
- New view Call Logs inside InTouchApp
- Easy access to the sorting options
- Fixed! Scrolling by alphabets was not working for some people
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Copy all your Contacts from your old phone to the new one in just a few seconds
Move your content over easily with AT&T Mobile Transfer when you switch devices.
Backup your stuff(Contacts,Photos,Messages..) Safe on Cloud, Free up your space!