With MineSkins: Skins for Minecraft PE you can apply 1000 most popular awesome skins for Minecraft! Apply them in just one tap and play right away!
You can watch and rotate a 3D-model with selected skin before you apply it! Then just click "Apply" and you are all set!
Please note, BlockLauncher is needed (regular or pro) for this app to work!
MineSkins offers best Minecraft skins. Enjoy and share with your friends!
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
Minecraft Admin is an amazing mobile tool for remote Minecraft server administration. Be the administrator of your server even when you aren't there!
- You can remotely view online players to control and administrate them.
- View the map in real-time using any mapping plugin of your choice.
- Manage plugins with ease.
- Keep a list of all the servers you connect to and quickly log into any of them to start managing.
- Support for the latest version of bukkit.
- Support for Android 2.2 through Android 4.2.
- Usernames and passwords are encrypted when sent for your security.
- Remotely restart the server.
- Many more to come!
For certain features to work, you MUST have the latest version of the plugin.
Note: This application requires the server plugin, free (found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcadmin-minecraft-admin/files/) and bukkit, which is free (found here: http://bukkit.org).
The Bukkit page for this plugin is here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcadmin-minecraft-admin/
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang, we do not claim to own, nor do we own any part of it.
Please visit http://www.marsenterprises.org/ for information on getting the Bukkit plugin and instructions on how to use.
Paid version adds:
- Real time chat
- Server control widget
- Multi-Server support via login screen (define and save multiple servers)
- Interactive server console screen
- Online/Offline users listed
- User statistics including login time, blocks placed/broken and deaths.
- Player skins in list
- Multi-User support
- Third party plugin support such as Dynmap
For more information and to download the MobileAdmin plugin, please visit http://www.kaltner.net
IMPORTANT: this application requires you to run your own Minecraft server using Bukkit or hMod (or variants like Canary).
The app keeps a wake lock during screen off so it can complete the quit process.
This is coarse location, not fine. I use this for basic analytics via Flurry. I can only tell general location from this, not where you live. ;)
This is used by the license check to identify the hardware, nothing more.
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
Recomended for Minecraft and other clones, like Infiniminer, FortressCraft, PetraVis, etc. It's useful even for LEGO!
☆ How to use:
Just input the diameter of the object you wanna make and hit generate! Then, just click on the arrows in the top bar to navigate through the layers.
Generate blueprints for:
Bear in mind that a mobile phone is not very powerful, so making big geometrical objects will be very slow!
Contact me if you have any problem, want to suggest a feature or help translate to other languages.
For tinkerers, the application is open sourced here: https://github.com/Xlythe/MinecraftClock
All rights to Minecraft belong to Mojang. This app and Mojang have no connection.
How To Use:
1.Install The Following: Blocklauncher, Minecraft Pocket Edition, This.
3.Click The Wrench At the top of the screen
4.Click Launcher options (restart required)
5.In the menu under Addons And Patches:Slide the Manage Addons Slider To ON
6.Press the back button
7.Open A Minecraft World Play>WORLDNAME(if there are some)
8.In The Game, Click The T Button
This is not Affiliated With Blocklauncher,The Too Many Items Mod For Minecraft On The Computer, Or Minecraft
This Is A Addon For Minecraft Pocket Edition
Skin Finder for Minecraft lets you search and steal any skins, and apply it to all available Minecraft platforms. Here are what we can do for you:
- Search and steal any player's skin by his/her name
- Random skins for you from a huge online skin database
- Apply skins that you like instantly to
- Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Minecraft PC Edition
- Save the result to your gallery or email it to your friends.
This application is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
Simply download the world that you want to play on from the internet, select it with the app, select the world conversion settings, then download the world! It'll be automatically installed into your Minecraft: Pocket Edition world saves, so you can start playing right away. This app has improved functionality over the free version in that you can convert entire MCPE world sizes.
You can use this app to edit your worlds without ever needing to leave the game!!!**
WORKS WITH 0.10.3
NOW, easily switch between creative and survival worlds with one click using the smartest World Edit tool for Minecraft PE!
The app automatically recognizes which world you would like to edit and then uses that world while editing!
**The app is designed for SINGLE PLAYER worlds.
Here is the link to the example video:
Did you ever wish that you could copy your house from one world to another? How about turn your boring one story house into a sky scraper? Or what about make your "beach front" house, actually face the ocean by rotating it? Or what about replacing all the wood in your log cabin to diamond blocks instead ( To avoid fires of course ;) )?
Well, now you can!!! Just by using World Edit for MCPE! It floats right over everything else so editing your worlds is a breeze! It includes options such as:
Also includes a video tutorial and a picture tutorial on how to use this amazing tool!
*Please note: This app is a tool for Minecraft, it is NOT Minecraft itself and is NOT affiliated with Mojang in any way, it is only a WORLD EDIT tool for Minecraft Pocket Edition
**Please note that this application sometimes may not work right if you have mods installed in Minecraft PE
- Convert worlds from Minecraft PC 1.2 and above to worlds compatiable with MCPE 0.9.0 and above.
- All blocks that exist in both PC and PE are converted directly - any blocks that do not exist in PE are turned into wools
- Horizontal size of the convertion area is not limited - any chunks that were generated in PC will be converted.
Currently not supported - possible future additions
- Mobs and other entities are not transferred.
- Inventories of chests and furnaces are not transferred.
- Signs are not transferred.
- only the lower 128 blocks of a world is converted, because MCPE's world height is lower than MCPC's.
- Degrees in two directions
- Gravity in two directions
- Setting zero position to measure for example 45 degree angles more precisely
- Changing buffer size
- No battery draining
- No ads
- No excessive graphics
- No backdoors or unnecessary GPS tracking
If the computation takes more than a second, all the factors that have been found so far will be displayed, together with a progress bar and a worst-case-scenario estimation of remaining time.
You can even share the results with your friends :-)
No internet connection needed! All calculations are done offline on your device!
This app isn't just a list of derivatives, it uses the quotient rule, product rule and chain rule recursively to produce derivatives.