Now with 'Fingering Ease mode' to help find the suggested fingerings between 2 notes that requires the least amount of fingering differences.
May be used for beginners for the normal clarinet range as well as advanced players for the altissimo range.
Are you curious about how to play the traversal flute?
This application contains fingerings for play all tones from written C4 to F#7. Simply press the piano key to hear the flute sound and see the fingering.
Let's play the sound on Android while playing your own flute to compare the pitch.
You can play this application either like piano or like a harmonica, using your lips :-)
Are you curious about how to play the trumpet?
This application contains 80 different fingerings for play 43 tones from written F#3 to written C7. Simply press the piano key to hear the trumpet sound and see the fingering.
Let's play the sound on Android while playing your own trumpet to compare the pitch.
You can play this application either like piano or like a harmonica, using your lips :-)
Features in Kids Math Hundred Chart:
1) Hundred Chart with audio from numbers 1 -100
2) Blank Hundred Chart with timer. Kids can practice filling the whole chart.
3) Odd Numbers
4) Even Numbers
5) Missing Numbers. Kids can set the number of missing numbers in the hundred chart. There are three levels - Easy, Medium, Hard
6) Missing Numbers - 3 rows
7) Count By 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's and 10's
8) Puzzle - One More/One Less/10 More/10 Less
This kid music box features:
- Real instrument sounds
- Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time.
- Designed for Kids with simple navigation and bright child-friendly graphics.
- Play the classic 8 note kids toy xylophone for free.
- More instruments can be purchased in the app (instrument pack containing drums, baby piano, guitar, saxophone, trumpet or flute).
- Freeplay or tap to play along to different rhythms (drum set, electric guitar, grand piano, saxophone and tambourine)
Kids musical instruments is great for learning to play the first instruments. Enjoy the keyboard / piano for the young ones with 8 nodes. It’s like playing a magic piano when the colorful nodes pop up or sparkle at the tip of the finger. Kids who are more into rock or jazz music can create their own solo on the drum set with snare drum, bass drum, tom-tom drums, hi-hat and cymbals, but it can also be used as a baby drum. The acoustic guitar features six strings. Play the sax, trumpet or wooden flute with the fingertips and make your own classical music song. Please note that the app do not feature nursery rhymes for kids or lullabies for babies.
The sound and touch kids game is optimized for both phones and tablets and has been tested on toddlers, kids and parents. If you experience any problems with the app or have any ideas on how to improve this kids app please do not hesitate to contact us at http://www.kidstatic.net/contact
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner. This musical instruments app for kids may be used to introduce your child into the wonderful world of music. As parents are a child’s first teacher you may use it for learning your young one about the different music instruments names and sounds.
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news about our apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps or go to http://www.kidstatic.net.
Children can improve their fine motor and graphomotor while having fun. The app is currently available in all languages. It is very simple and intuitive to use.
Children will be happy to play and interact with the application of motrocidad writing. They also exercise their fine motor skills, and learn the basics of using gestures on mobile devices. They can also assimilate the concept of cause and effect.
Children will learn to:
• Draw straight lines
• Draw curved lines
• Draw numbers
• Draw the alphabet
• Recognize ways and interact with the tablet
• Ability graphomotor
• Fine Motor
• Visual Perception
• Introduction to Reading
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
To use the strobe tuner, select the desired note and observe the pattern created when playing. Rotation indicates that the note is sharp (clockwise) or flat (anticlockwise). The faster the rotation, the more out-of-tune. This rotation is very precise and gives a much more accurate result when compared to ordinary electronic tuners. Each ring on the disc corresponds to a partial above the fundamental (the two inner rings are below the fundamental) and can be used to tune instruments with many partials.
* Note and octave selection
* A4 = 440Hz (adjustable in fractions of a Hz)
* Mask aperture size (to adjust the pattern clarity)
* Noise threshold (to block out background noise)
* Frequency Calibration (adjusts in 0.1c increments to a specific device or instrument)
* Auto-detect note
This strobe tuner is not like some others around that "emulate" a "strobe display". This tuner has an internal model of virtual wheels and flash lamps that actually perform the same process that a real strobe tuner would do.
This free app is ad supported, so internet access is required. An unlock key is available on the market to remove ads, enable colour picking, and enable selecting of temperament (e.g. Equal, Just, Kirnberger, Werckmeister, Young). The free version must also be installed. Get it at http://market.android.com/details?id=net.adamfoster.android.strobe.key
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or find any bugs.
Currently this will remove all ads and enable gestures and colour picker.
Please download the free Stroboscopic Tuner app first, and if you like it, purchase this application to remove all ads. You must have the free version installed.
Thank you for your support.
By default, there is one juggler in portrait mode and two in landscape, but this can be customized if you prefer a certain layout.
* 4 and 5 ball patterns
* Custom juggler and background colors
* Bounce tricks
* Seamless pattern transitions
Plus features (in app purchase):
* 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 ball patterns, all selectable
* Multiplex patterns
* Image backgrounds
* No ads in settings screen
Q: "What's the difference between the height of the hit parade and slicing pies in half?"
A: "One's the top of the charts and the other's the chop of the tarts"
To use, simply enter the word you want to spoonerize, and the app will find all the spoonerisms involving that word. Long press on a result to copy to your clipboard.
Internet permissions are needed to connect to the database server that calculates the spoonerisms.