Are you curious about how to play the traversal flute?
This application contains fingerings for play all tones from written C4 to F#7. Simply press the piano key to hear the flute sound and see the fingering.
Let's play the sound on Android while playing your own flute to compare the pitch.
You can play this application either like piano or like a harmonica, using your lips :-)
Range. The range feature helps the student to acclimatise themselves with every note available. The quality sound, the simple layout and the six navigating buttons all make this less intimidating.
Random. The random feature is useful as after a while you will become familiarised with the 'range' and will need to challenge yourself.
Test. The test feature is very useful. You will first hear the note and see the written note. By tapping the > button the name of the note is revealed and the sound of the note is played again. Also an outline of the fingerings is revealed. By tapping the > button again the note is played again and the correct fingering revealed. Tapping the >> button will take you to the next random note.
Theory. The theory feature gives handy access to key theory elements vital to understanding music.
Major Scales. Similar to the range feature, the twelve major scales are provided in such a way as to be understood and accompanied with your own instrument. All notes within the range are utilised with the start and end of each scale marked with green lines. Tap the play button and the scale will loop indefinitely.
With amazing sound, this app has been designed to be as simple, efficient and user friendly as possible. Ultimately our aim has been to remove the intimidation many people feel when confronted with the code of notes that makes up music.
The fingernotes range of apps include recorder, piano, flute, clarinet, tuba, saxophone, oboe, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, and horn (french horn).
Contains a set of exercises for ear training:
- 7 Exercise types
- Scale viewer tool
- Absolute pitch trainer tool
- Different instruments: piano, guitar, bass
Review by AndroidTapp.com:
"Perfect Ear is an ideal app for a musical enthusiast who want to improve their accuracy in identifying musical sounds. It’s easy to use, features a beautiful user interface and lots of exercises and tests."
Free version limitations:
- Less tasks in each section
- Limited support
Many thanks to a great musician Stephen Chadwick (http://www.stephenchadwick.com) for his help with samples for the "Realistic Piano" plugin!
This application was NOT developed by Social Jitney as they claim on their site. Developer and designer of the app is Alexander Osmanov. Social Jitney is using other developers successful apps to promote their services.
ear training, solfeggio, solfege, music, musician, singing, aural skills, music education, pitch training
"AURALBOOK is an effective tool to learn aural skill. Students show significant progress in different stage." -- International Journal of Music Education
*** Grand Award Winner - Asia Pacific ICT Award
*** Gold Award Winner - Asia Smartphone App Contest
*** Gold Award Winner - Hong Kong ICT Award
*** Creativity and Innovation Award Winner - HK Awards for Industries
+ More than 200,000 music students in the world are using AURALBOOK now!
+ The only Aural Test Training App you need to prepare for your ABRSM exams!
+ Support multi dialect, including English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
+ Grade 1-8 Android and other mobile platform are available!
+ Learn with AI teacher with no time limitation. Have music lesson at anytime anywhere!
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 7 is written based on the latest ABRSM syllabus. It is the world's first patented interactive electronic music book.
Its "Digital Ear" accurately receives signals of a student's performance on singing pitches and volumes, clapping rhythms and intensities
Then, its "Artificial Intelligence" function analyses and points out areas for improvement in real time.
Finally, its "Cloud Computing" feature further creates statistical analysis based on the student's track records, and makes suggestions to teachers about areas to target for training students.
All these help to enhance the student's pitch, rhythm and listening capabilities.
Test 1: Sing a lower part of a phrase
- Student can sing lower part of phrase and AURALBOOK will analyze and display both original music and what student has sung on the same music sheet in real time.
- Student can recognize the difference between original music and his/her singing on the screen immediately. It can judge right from wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
Test 2: Sight singing
- Similar to the actual exam, students can read the score before singing with auto accompaniment. AURALBOOK will analyze and display both original music and what the student sang on the same music sheet in real time.
- Student can recognize the difference between original music and his/her singing on the screen immediately. It can judge right or wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
Test 3/4: Recognize cadence/modulation
- Student will be told what the different cadences sound like and if he/she has selected the wrong answer.
Test 5: Recognize texture, structure, characters, style and period, and other features
- Student can select answers, which should be said in the actual examinations.
- A detailed explanation will be given for every questions. Not just simple Q&A!
- For questions about texture and structure, if the user has selected an incorrect answer, AURALBOOK will even tell them why the answer is inappropriate and replay the section of music that the user needs to hear automatically!
Test 6: Clap a phrase
- User can use TWO HANDS to clap and AURALBOOK will analyze and display both the original rhythm and what the user has clapped on the same music sheet in real time.
- User’s weaknesses and ways for improvement will be told with a human voice. It can judge right or wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
You can now learn music through a revolutionary product!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/playnote
**Playnote Limited is not associated in any way with the ABRSM**
To use the strobe tuner, select the desired note and observe the pattern created when playing. Rotation indicates that the note is sharp (clockwise) or flat (anticlockwise). The faster the rotation, the more out-of-tune. This rotation is very precise and gives a much more accurate result when compared to ordinary electronic tuners. Each ring on the disc corresponds to a partial above the fundamental (the two inner rings are below the fundamental) and can be used to tune instruments with many partials.
* Note and octave selection
* A4 = 440Hz (adjustable in fractions of a Hz)
* Mask aperture size (to adjust the pattern clarity)
* Noise threshold (to block out background noise)
* Frequency Calibration (adjusts in 0.1c increments to a specific device or instrument)
* Auto-detect note
This strobe tuner is not like some others around that "emulate" a "strobe display". This tuner has an internal model of virtual wheels and flash lamps that actually perform the same process that a real strobe tuner would do.
This free app is ad supported, so internet access is required. An unlock key is available on the market to remove ads, enable colour picking, and enable selecting of temperament (e.g. Equal, Just, Kirnberger, Werckmeister, Young). The free version must also be installed. Get it at http://market.android.com/details?id=net.adamfoster.android.strobe.key
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or find any bugs.
Currently this will remove all ads and enable gestures and colour picker.
Please download the free Stroboscopic Tuner app first, and if you like it, purchase this application to remove all ads. You must have the free version installed.
Thank you for your support.
By default, there is one juggler in portrait mode and two in landscape, but this can be customized if you prefer a certain layout.
* 4 and 5 ball patterns
* Custom juggler and background colors
* Bounce tricks
* Seamless pattern transitions
Plus features (in app purchase):
* 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 ball patterns, all selectable
* Multiplex patterns
* Image backgrounds
* No ads in settings screen
Q: "What's the difference between the height of the hit parade and slicing pies in half?"
A: "One's the top of the charts and the other's the chop of the tarts"
To use, simply enter the word you want to spoonerize, and the app will find all the spoonerisms involving that word. Long press on a result to copy to your clipboard.
Internet permissions are needed to connect to the database server that calculates the spoonerisms.