Trimble Ag Mobile drives productivity, profitability and sustainability for farmers and agribusinesses around the world. It’s a revolution in online and mobile-enabled farm data management that is transforming the way ag professionals work.
Our app allows you to turn the supercomputer you carry around in your pocket into the most powerful farm management tool you have ever used!
Key features of Trimble Ag Mobile include:
- Enter details on tillage, planting, spraying, harvest, etc.
- Swipe to view previous year’s records
- Track harvest records and see up-to-date bin inventories
- Enter scouting details for pests and crop conditions
- Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests
- View crop health imagery to help with targeted scouting
- Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries
- Enter your distance from the actual boundary when logging
- Switch between logging paths, points and polygon areas
- Use existing boundaries or create new boundaries for sampling
- Create customized soil sampling grids
- Navigate to each target point
- See mobile warnings for restricted field entry
- Avoid accidental applications
- View fleet positions in real-time
- View the working status of your machines
- Track capacity of grain bins and other storage locations
- Assign harvests and crop sales to bins
- View bin inventories, historical harvest and sales records
- Track grain sales contracts including quantity and buyer’s name
- Keep track of deliveries in real-time
- Enter input purchases directly into your phone or tablet
- View real-time crop input inventories from your phone
App Support: Go to http://agriculture.trimble.com/software/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.