NOTE: noGo may take a few seconds to load when first started after installation, as professional games and other files are unpacked. Future app starts will be much faster.
- Create, record and view go games.
- Tablet mode.
- Open and edit multiple games simultaneously.
- Several different board/stone themes.
- Guess mode (with hints!), what percentage of professional moves can you guess when replaying a game?
- Navigate mode, tap anywhere on the board to move back and forth.
- Manage the game tree by replacing, inserting, editing and rearranging move nodes.
- Edit mode to add/remove markers (triangle, square, circle etc.) and stones.
- Autoplay at different possible speeds.
- Area score mode.
- All games saved as standard sgf.
noGo is currently beta software. It should work fine, but many features are on the way, and some bugs may not yet be fixed. If you encounter any problems or simply have a suggestion, please email or leave an issue on noGo's github page .
noGo is distributed as open source under the GPL version 3, and its source code is fully available on github . Its UI is written in python via the fantastic kivy graphical framework . Board logic is tracked via Matthew Woodcraft's Gomill tools . The included professional games are from Andries Brouwer's public domain collection .
 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28game%29
 - https://github.com/inclement/noGo
 - http://kivy.org/#home
 - http://mjw.woodcraft.me.uk/gomill/doc/0.7.4/intro.html
 - http://homepages.cwi.nl/~aeb/go/games/index.html
- Two players game
- Play against AI
- Review your games
- Show variations in review