YOU MUST HAVE A (*free*) KGS ACCOUNT BEFORE USING THIS. Visit http://www.gokgs.com/ to get one. Sorry, at this time you cannot register an account with the Android client.
It is free to enjoy all of Baduk services if you install WBaduk application from Google Play.
You can have these amazing Baduk services for free!
1. Play and observe games with other users in real time using Android OS based Mobile phone.
2. Watch big matches of professional tournaments in live.
3. Study Baduk with ‘Professional game records’ and ‘Problems’
4. Chat with your friends while enjoying games.
# WBaduk has 8 servers, and you can change the servers in Settings.
# WBaduk is the official server of the Korean, Chinese and Japanese Baduk associations. 2,300,000 members are already a part of WBaduk, and over 20,000 users are logged in and waiting for a game at this moment.
Join and enjoy with huge number of Baduk players!
CyberKiwon Corp. Web SiteWBaduk Support
Two players, black and white, try to surround territory on a board. One by one, stones are added on the intersections of the board grid. Placing stones of like color next to each other form groups that can branch out across the board. If a stone, or a group of stones, is completely surrounded by enemy stones, it is captured and immediately taken off the board. The player with the most territory and captured stones wins.
■ Screen Size
Device has been tested on 320px.
■Kifu is able to be saved and Played back.
The format of donations to support SGF.
Donations will be reflected in property plays, writing is not supported when you save.
■ display panel study
You can view and review board to shake the device.
When you shake while you view the board review, the board is initialized study.
This application is powerd by shuhei.
This application has been written in html5 and Js and css.
JsWaffle ~ http://d.aoikujira.com/jsWaffle/
anDGS is an sgf Go game recorder/editor with an auto play and guess the next move study tools supporting on board markup and comments.
Please *email* for support, questions, new feature requests or suggestions for improvement. I usually cannot fix a problem without additional information.
There are many options in the preferences and every view has help in the menu.
Thank you to all the thousands of wonderful Go player who understand and use this app on a daily basis for your suggestions and support. The user interface is basic in nature with an emphasis on function and user settable preferences.
anDGS development was started on Jan 1, 2010. Thank you for using and supporting anDGS.
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players, tablets (up to 13-inch screens so far) as well as Android laptops. A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version that offers even more features.
* local games for 2 players
* SGF viewer, perfect for Go problems and game review
* interface for Android phones, tablets and laptops
* open .sgf and .SGF files directly from many file managers
* import games in SGF files from the web
(compatible with the native browser, Firefox & Chrome)
Additional features offered in the paid version:
* ~80 games preloaded from the famous Kisei Japanese title
(including all games from 2000 until 2013)
* support multiple games per SGF file to easily import
collection of Go games / Go problems at once
* compatibility with Google TV / Android TV
* option to display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* option to control playback using the volume keys
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* option to display board coordinates
* display comments & markups for Go problems (tsumego)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage
(in the "Agora Go" directory)
* English and French translations
* play with trackball on compatible devices
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, Desire Z, Nexus One, HTC One, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S III, S4 & S5, Nexus S, Nexus 5, Xperia Z & Z1
- Asus Transformer, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Xperia Tablet Z, Z1 & Motorola Xoom
The best online Go game
The best Sgf record viewer.
The biggest SGF match record database.
Go (Japanese:碁?), known in Chinese as weiqi (simplified Chinese: 围棋; traditional Chinese: 圍棋; pinyin: wéiqí; Wade-Giles: wei ch'i) and in Korean as baduk (hangul: 바둑), is an ancient board game for two players that is noted for being rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
-Play on IGS
-Online play Go
-Sgf Download and View