I developped this application to be able to view Go game files in SGF format. This application is entirely free and doesn't do anything but opening and viewing SGF files.
After saving SGF Go Files on your sdcard, you can choose one from the list and enjoy your game review.
- Two players game
- Play against AI
- Review your games
- Show variations in review
anDGS is an sgf Go game recorder/editor with an auto play and guess the next move study tools supporting on board markup and comments.
Please *email* for support, questions, new feature requests or suggestions for improvement. I usually cannot fix a problem without additional information.
There are many options in the preferences and every view has help in the menu.
Thank you to all the thousands of wonderful Go player who understand and use this app on a daily basis for your suggestions and support. The user interface is basic in nature with an emphasis on function and user settable preferences.
anDGS development was started on Jan 1, 2010. Thank you for using and supporting anDGS.
Full version : http://goo.gl/okJ71z
Features (in the full version) :
- 500+ built-in Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- Play against a bot (GnuGo 3.8)
- Play and observe games online on IGS (full version only)
- No ads, even in the free version
- SGF Editor to review and edit games
- Loads Kogo's Joseki Dictionary
- A challenge mode where you have to solve a set of problems in a limited time
- A database of 20 000 pro games
- Import your own game database
- Comes with 3 visual board themes
- 3 different ways to play stones on the board
- Automatically loads .sgf files opened from another apps (full version only)
- Prevent device standby while playing or observing games (this can be disabled)
- Automatically zoom and rotate problems to use the maximum space on the screen (customizable)
- You can review your own game collection (like commented pro games) very easily
- You can choose your color in problems (black, white, or random) and change several other settings
This is a opensource goban for android to play go / igo / baduk / weiqi on.
Play against GnuGo
If you find a bug please email me! I can't contact you via the comments system to fix the problem
Sourcecode is on github.com-Patches/Contributions welcome! Flattr also available!