Various time systems such as Japanese or Canadian Byo-Yomi, Fischer time, Bronstein time or hour glass.
Works on Android minimum version 1.6 up to latest version. Supports small screens as well as large ones (layout bug was fixed in 2.5 release).
Each go problem contains all valid answers and a lot of bad variations, to help you know why you are wrong.
- 6 daily problems (of 3 different levels)
- Progress mode : the difficulty increases or decreases depending on your level
- Simple mode : try to solve all problems in each pack
- Several settings
- The app automatically answers your moves
- Choose your color (black, white, random)
- Browse the solution, or just get a hint
- A book theme (black and white)
The best online Go game
The best Sgf record viewer.
The biggest SGF match record database.
Go (Japanese:碁?), known in Chinese as weiqi (simplified Chinese: 围棋; traditional Chinese: 圍棋; pinyin: wéiqí; Wade-Giles: wei ch'i) and in Korean as baduk (hangul: 바둑), is an ancient board game for two players that is noted for being rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
-Play on IGS
-Online play Go
-Sgf Download and View
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players, tablets (up to 13-inch screens so far) as well as Android laptops. A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version that offers even more features.
* local games for 2 players
* SGF viewer, perfect for Go problems and game review
* interface for Android phones, tablets and laptops
* open .sgf and .SGF files directly from many file managers
* import games in SGF files from the web
(compatible with the native browser, Firefox & Chrome)
Additional features offered in the paid version:
* ~80 games preloaded from the famous Kisei Japanese title
(including all games from 2000 until 2013)
* support multiple games per SGF file to easily import
collection of Go games / Go problems at once
* compatibility with Google TV / Android TV
* option to display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* option to control playback using the volume keys
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* option to display board coordinates
* display comments & markups for Go problems (tsumego)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage
(in the "Agora Go" directory)
* English and French translations
* play with trackball on compatible devices
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, Desire Z, Nexus One, HTC One, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S III, S4 & S5, Nexus S, Nexus 5, Xperia Z & Z1
- Asus Transformer, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Xperia Tablet Z, Z1 & Motorola Xoom