The AIRi™ is a Bluetooth video and picture camera for mobile security applications.
This application manages the Bluetooth connection between the AIRi camera and your Android as well as the configuration of the resolution, exposure time etc. It shows the video on the screen at up to 40m distance (or more with the long range version of the AIRi) and has some rudimentary functions for storing pictures and videos.
The AIRi open source software is available for Android, Mac OSX, Linux and Windows. See http://www.aircable.net/products/airi.php
The AIRi streams MJPEG video to your Android, it can also take pictures autonomously and store them on the micro-SD card and it provides a standard Bluetooth file transfer interface for downloading the recorded pictures or take pictures in real time. Use Android Bluetooth FTP software such as http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:it.medieval.blueftp
- Sensor data in every image (gravitation vector, compass, real time clock...)
- Streaming video MJPEG format through Bluetooth, up to 5fps at long range
- Resolution 3MPix, from 320x240 to 2048x1536
- External antenna for improved range
- Exposure Time from 1/15 to 2 seconds
- 3-LED Flash and ambient light sensor
- Internal Storage - Micro-SD card, 2GB FAT16 included
- Rechargeable Battery, up to 4h video streaming
- Built-in Mic
- Programmable in BASIC
- Polycarbonate housing with Aluminum shell