ที่รวบรวม เพลงมัน ๆ เพลงเร็ว ๆ ไว้ด้วยกัน
เพื่อให้ง่ายต่อการใช้งาน ไม่ว่าท่านจะอยู่ที่ไหน ท่านก็สามารถเปิด ฟังเพลง ออนไลน์ ได้ทุกที่ ทุกเวลา
app นี้เป็น app ฟังเพลงฟรี
ภายใน app ประกอบไปด้วย
** ควรเชื่อมต่อระบบ WiFi หรือ 3G ก่อนการใช้งาน
** การโหลดเพลงมาแสดง บางครั้ง/บางช่วงเวลา อาจจะใช้เวลานาน ขึ้นอยู่กับความเร็วอินเตอร์เน็ตและเครื่องที่ท่านใช้ด้วย
** แอพพลิเคชั่นนี้ไม่มีส่วนเกี่ยวข้องใดๆกับเจ้าของคลิปวิดิโอ เป็นการรวบรวมคลิปวิดิโอจาก Youtube ที่มีผู้อับโหลดไว้ในมุมมองสาธารณะ ทางทีมงานจึงได้รวบรวมข้อมูลต่างๆที่นำเสนอมาไว้ในโปรแกรมเดียวกัน เพื่อให้ง่ายต่อการใช้งาน
ที่ทางทีมงานได้รวบรวม เพลงมัน ๆ เพลงเร็ว ๆ ไว้ให้รับฟังฟรีและใช้งานง่าย
App ในประกอบไปด้วย หมวดหมู่ดังนี้
-เป็น App ฟังเพลงฟรี ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายใดๆทั้งสิ้น
ต้องเชื่อมต่อ Wifi หรือ 3G ในการใช้งาน
* ทั้งหมดรวบรวมมาจากแหล่งต่างๆ (Google, Dailymotion , Youtube) ทางผู้พัฒนาไม่ได้เป็นเจ้าของหรือทำการอัพโหลดใดๆทั้งสิ้น หากต้องการให้นำคลิปใดออกกรุณาแจ้งผู้พัฒนา email:firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the pre-release version for users who want to test the latest and sometimes greatest versions of MediaMonkey, but are willing to tolerate the bugs that come with a beta build. To sync wirelessly, it must be used with the latest MediaMonkey for Windows beta build.
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Sync with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, media including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage and sync Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, by Folder, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Play any content supported by your Android device (it relies on Android codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Lock Screen Player for Android < 4.2
- Lyrics lookup
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Individual (swipeable UI for in-car use) / Tracklist
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
The Beta build expires 15 days after the most recent installation/update. It can can be used indefinitely, as long as it is updated every 15 days OR if MediaMonkey Pro is installed.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purcases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on versions of Android < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on versions of Android < 4.2
InstaMusic is a simple and beautiful music player emphasizes minimal outlook and handy controls. This beta version aims to provide a cutting-edge version of InstaMusic. This app could be unstable, lots of force closes, however this helps me kill bugs in the program. For those who only wants a stable music playback, please download the stable version of InstaMusic.
If you request any feature, DON'T rate 1! Suggest in my blog. Please.
(Sorry for the lack of updates as of recent. I've got exams this week. Expect to see more updates starting around the 14th.)
MyOSC is an updated alternative to TouchOSC for Android. It provides compatibility with TouchOSC custom layout files and uses the TouchOSC Bridge to communicate with computers. It has almost all of the components found in TouchOSC as well. You can use it as a MIDI controller or as a custom remote control for other projects.
This is a free public beta while MyOSC is in development. The final free version of MyOSC will not support custom layouts.
Custom layouts go in /sdcard/MyOSC
Things not yet finished:
- OSC (lol)
- Z and C MIDI events (on-touch and color-change MIDI events)
- Battery and Clock objects
- Multifaders, Multibuttons, Multi-XYpads
- Install layouts directly from editor
- Looks terrible on LDPI and some MDPI devices
Please report bugs to email@example.com
NicePlayer is a Modern App that just let you play your music. Everything is just here, and ready to be played.
Online reviews :
# XDA-Developers: Enjoy Music the Holo Way with NicePlayer
# AddictiveTips: NicePlayer Is An Android Music Player With An Awesome Card-Based UI
# AndroidPolice: [Hands-On] NicePlayer Is A New Android Music Player Defined By Its Polished Card-Style UI
# DroidHorizon: NicePlayer BETA – Review
- all in one interface (easily navigable), only 2 views Music Collection & Current Playlists
- Dark Theme
- Folder Browsing
- Playlists Saving/Loading (.m3u)
- Widget 4x1 & 4x4, with 4 configurable themes
- Pin track to be play next
- Rating & Play Counter
- Smart playlists
- Compilation / Album Artist Tag
- Integrated ID3 Tag Editor (with infos/art fetching)
- LockScreen Controls
- Headset Controls & pausing/resuming when plugging/unplugging Headset, next with 2 clicks, previous with 3
It's still under heavy development and can be some time unstable.
you can join the discussion about this beta on the dedicated G+ community : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102133480240199212847
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & android.permission.INTERNET :
Download Art and albums information online
- android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE :
Read the MP3 files
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE :
Edit ID3 tags
- android.permission.VIBRATE :
Vibrate the phone
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE :
Detect incoming call to top music
Android has a media scanner and using their own media libraries at the same time provide users with content for music and the music of your album / artist / folder / genre / playlist / full song category of the classification has been designed to facilitate the access and the list view format ( list / grid / folder tree) may be changed depending on your tastes
The main features of the trial version:
- Music Ambience effects
- Various categories can be easily accessed through a sliding menu (Favorites)
- Click for a list of the albums and tracks and the action in accordance with user's motions that can be used to modify (ex) when you select an album and the playing music track information when selecting a queue list)
- OPENGL-based user interface that provides a unique Playback
- Supported audio formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv (4.0 +), flac (3.1 +), aac (3.1 +)
- 5-band graphic equalizer - Android 2.3 + required
- Sound effects: environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (2.3 +)
- For all supported audio formats Simple Tag Editor
- ID3 TAG by analyzing the lyrics, Popular Support
- 2x2, 4x1, 4x4 size configurable widget
- The song currently playing through the notification bar notification and control
- Music player supports only the lock screen
- Headset support (button control)
- Sleep timer
- Wake up timer
- Shuffle / Repeat function
- Play / Pause fade effect
15 day trial full version is expected to be released and after more functionalitty than the full version (over the network automatically download lyrics and album are missing, a variety of editing widget style, etc.) and with improved performance will go well.
◈ Main Features
- Skin color by user setting
- Manage the Playlists
- Play by singer, album, playlist and folder
- Supports the ID3 Tag lyrics
- Supports local ASS, LRC, TXT lyric files (utf-8, ansi file format)
- Supports automatically synced lyrics by the server (only for korean)
- Supports the equalizer plug-ins (Android 2.3 Gingerbread+)
- Supports the media control buttons on the notification bar (Android 4.0 ICS+)
- Automatic detection and change tag information (by myMusicTagger plug-in)
- Download the album art (by myMusicTagger plug-in)
- Home Screen Widget (4x1)
- Lock Screen Widget (full screen)
- Landscape mode
- Set ring tone
- Sleep Timer
- Share music or album art by SNS
- Find a song by title, artist and album (the search key, voice search).
- Search articles by title, artist and album from Internet or YouTube
- Settings (full screen, automatic detection a headset, ...)
- Support for multi-languages (Korean, English, Japanese)
◈ Supported Media Formats
MP3, AAC/AAC+, 3GP, FLAC (Android 3.1+), MIDI, OGG, PCM/WAV
◈ We signed a contract with KOMCA(Korea Music Copyright Association) (Contract Number : 201012274)
Xing Player, music, music player, music cat, lyrics, melody lyrics, folders, songs, audio, tracks, albums, media, player, sound effects, pop, kpop, exercises, karaoke, bell, ringtone, PlayerPro, Poweramp, Winamp
★ Instantly play all of your local music or
★ Add your cloud credentials to stream from the cloud
No signup needed and no cost! Stream from any or all of the following cloud services:
- Amazon S3
- Rackspace Cloud Files
- Google Drive (premium version only)
- Microsoft SkyDrive
Download CloudAround and start streaming your music library instantly. With the CloudAround music player you will have an interface that combines all types of music in one place. This is better than iCloud and iTunes for Android because you are in control of your music and where it is stored. If you are already backing up and sharing your media with other accounts, then you simply add your login details via CloudAround and within minutes you have access to everything.
✔ No account setup required
✔ Integrated local storage media with your music from the cloud
✔ Caching for instant playback
✔ Last.FM Scrobbling
✔ Download from the cloud straight to your phone
✔ Full album art/cover support
✔ Automatic song recognition. No searching through filenames!
✔ Hide songs, albums, or artists you dont like
✔ Rename songs, albums, or artists that were tagged improperly
✔ Gapless playback
✔ Streams mp3's or m4a's
✔ Pick the folder you want to sync or sync your entire account
✔ Seamless integration of multiple clouds in one interface
✔ Full SSL support to protect your secure data transfer
✔ Purchase CloudAround for $1.99 to remove the ads and add more than one account
For commonly asked questions, check out http://www.cloudaround.com/faq/. If that doesn't help, you can reach out to us for support, errors, features, or to say hello by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon. If you think we can do better, please tell us before leaving feedback. We love feedback and want to put our users at the forefront of innovation. We want to be your interactive music player of choice.
Although very similar to Amazon Cloud Player, Google Music, Cloudskipper, PowerAMP, and Dropbox, CloudAround combines the best of these worlds and lets you access the same data how you want to access it. There is no need to upload all of your music to another provider just so you can stream it. Let CloudAround find, sort, and tag all of your music for you, instantly!
keyterms: Cloud Around, cloud music, dropbox, amazon, drop box, box.net, google music, music player, Music Player, music cloud streaming, itunes, icloud, google drive, googledrive
Home screen Widgets in separate download "MortPlayer Widgets"
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_Music/
- Folder based navigation with simple folder change and auto progress to next folder
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports ScrobbleDroid and Simple last.fm Scrobbler (both interfaces also supported by many other scrobblers, like the official last.fm app)
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
·You are cooking (dirty hands)
·You are in a car driving (it's very fast change the song with de proximity sensor)
·You can control it with the screen off (while you are working, studying, no need to distract: unlock phone, search a song...)
·You are making some kind of sport, and don't want to stop just for select the next song
·You have another app open (Maps, facebook...) and you don't want to close it just for go to the next song
·Just for fun :)
Follow me on Google+ to keep up to date with the latest, and for beta testing opportunities.
Upgrade to Shuttle+ for access to additional themes, tag editing and folder browsing support:
➜ Playlists, batch add, swipe to remove, drag 'n drop
➜ Enqueue songs to play next
➜ Sleep timer
➜ Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
➜ Notification controls (Honeycomb+)
➜ Jelly Bean notification controls
➜ Gapless playback (Jelly Bean+)
➜ Optimised layout for phones and tablets
➜ Highly customizable widgets
➜ Headset button controls
➜ Album & artist artwork downloading
➜ Optional 'Google Now' style cards UI
➜ Gesture support (swipe to change track, swipe to remove from playlist, drag n drop playlist items etc.)
➜ Light, dark & mixed themes
➜ Scrobbling via Simple Last.FM Scrobbler
➜ Lyrics search via MusiXmatch & embedded lyrics support
➜ Voice search
➜ 6 band equalizer with bass boost
➜ Holo style UI throughout the app
➜ Car mode
➜ Compilation album sorting (sort by album-artist)
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
See the blog:
Our eventual goal and vision is to allow a listener to be able to pull a vintage Spoiler, a Sparrow classic like "Jean and Dinah", a rapso hit like "Mother Earth" from Brother Resistance, Hip Hop from maybe a Nebula 868, that rare tune from the one hit wonder group "Surge" ("In Your Timing" ploi ploi) and a recent hit from the ever popular Machel Montano and have them all on the same playlist. Why? Just because you feeling to listen to that weird combination and the music is available.
Features currently in We Music include:
★ A smooth filtered view of 'bess' tunes by popularity and date
★ The ability to create an 'on-the-fly' playlist of songs for easy 'listenage' on the go.
★ Quick and easy search of music by track name, artiste, genre or relavant tags. You can even get all you groovy hits by searching 'groovy soca 2014'
★ Sexy playback display showing track artwork and track info in the expanded player view. Listen to "Mash Up" and scope out Destra same time.
★ Innovative and convenient switch functionality between the expanded playback view and the list view of all available tracks
★ Cloud storage of tracks to handle load and provide quick playback
Currently the app is in beta so you may find that some features are not in yet. Please let your voices be heard and we will work assiduously to put them in. Additionally, this is our first public beta test so PLEASE let us know of any bugs by emailing the details to email@example.com and they will be dealt with promptly. For any copyright issues you can email me us at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be dealt with promptly.
We can't improve without out your help and continue to bring you the best FREE content on Android. Drop us a note at email@example.com and let us know how we are doing!
Check out the NEW Myxer -- Browse & download ringtones while you listen to your custom radio stations!
You can continue to personalize your mobile device with customized and downloaded ringtones AND customize your radio station by choosing your favorite artist and songs!
• Free and unlimited music! No subscription needed
• Listen to Myxer's Pro-DJ stations or create and tweak your own.
• Continuously modify your stations by adding, removing, and banning artists and songs, creating personalized favorite stations you can listen to again and again
• Thousands of community built and modified stations to browse and play
• Over 20 million tracks in our music catalog!
• Download free ringtones from Myxer's massive catalog
• Voice recording for you own ringtones!
• Create customized Tones from your iTunes collection or Myxer's catalog.
• Share your favorite content with friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, and SMS
Find out why thousands of people are joining everyday.
With this player you can create playlists and organize your folders by simply taking your phone or tablet without using the annoying system scan. You choose what to listen to without getting lost in the extensive research of your songs.
*** The features are numerous, including ***
- Formats supported: MP3, WAV, OGG, MID, MP4, M4A, 3GP, FLAC, AAC and some WMA files depends on the compression. (FLAC , AAC and WMA only for Android 3.1 or higher)
- Clearly hear the music, even off-screen
- Use of gestures with your finger to change songs (right and left), pause (double tap), start a song (double tap) and vary the volume (up and down)
- Hide playlist Side
- Add files, folders (including subfolders choice) and playlist to current playlist
- Remove the selected song, all songs or just the missing physical disk
- Load and save playlist
- Sort the playlist in different ways
- Quickly search for a song from the playlist
- Display the time remaining or time elapsed for a song by tapping on it - Loading all the ID3 information from MP3 files
- Display of the cover while listening the song
- Widgets of various sizes
- Oscilloscope (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Search Covers online
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Queue of songs you like
- Long menus by tapping on a song
- Command/Send Track information to Bluetooth devices like car stereo or headsets
- A lot of other options...
*** Explanation of Permissions ***
All permits are used to the normal operation of the program without any complete collection of user information, in details:
- INTERNET to connect to the network for AdMob advertising and to unlock the FREE version;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for AdMob advertising;
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the cache and the playlist, and more on the SD;
- WAKE_LOCK to keep active the player during screen off when playback;
- RECORD_AUDIO to draw the oscilloscope;
- READ_PHONE_STATE and GET_ACCOUNTS to use donations.
All news will be displayed at the opening of the new version of the program once installed.
Just press one button to maximize volume instead of taking a more complicated path.
This volume booster will help you:
* listen to music at maximum volume;
* make the phone ring louder;
* play video with maximum volume.
VOLUME BOOSTER GUIDE:
* start the volume booster;
* press the volume booster button;
* wait for the sounds to be maximized;
* minimize the volume booster app to have all the sounds maximized.
Upon closing the volume booster, all the sounds will be restored to their original level.
The Volume Booster adjusts the volume for all audio streams of the phone, even on the phones on which this is not possible:
* Alarm sound;
* DTMF (keypad dialing sound);
* Music volume;
* Notifications volume (SMS, E-mail, etc);
* Phone ringer volume;
* System sounds volume (battery low, etc);
* Voice call volume.
If you like this application please rate it.
DISCLAIMER: Use the Volume Booster responsibly. Listening to loud music for prolonged times, especially on headphones, may cause hearing damage!
Align Software team thanks you and wishes you a good time!
More from developer
The best way to configure the launcher's layout is by using the Setup Wizard. You should be prompted to open it when first launching the app, but you can also access it later from the overflow menu.
The top section of the launcher is a header with the time, date, and a graphic of a the San Francisco skyline from Google Now. This image changes based on the time of day. You can configure at what times the images change from header settings. There are now several headers available as well as an option to just use the system wallpaper instead.
Below this is the widgets section. Swipe in this area to switch widget cards. The height of this panel can be adjusted in settings. Select "Rearrange Widgets" in the overflow menu to change the order of the cards.
Below this is the favorites section. This will be empty at first, but you can add favorites by long-pressing on apps in the all apps list or shortcuts from the overflow menu. You can remove favorites by long-pressing and selecting "Remove favorite." You can also change icon size and number of columns. SF Launcher Plus users can also select an icon pack (best with ADW packs). To rearrange them, select "Rearrange Favorites" in the overflow menu.
Swipe right from the favorites section to access the list of all apps. From this page, you can long press on an app and select "Add favorite" to add it to your favorites. You can also long press and select the option to uninstall the app.
You can set a light or dark theme for the app. You can also set the theme to auto, which will cause it to change to light while showing the dawn and day images (default is 6 AM to 6 PM, although this can be changed) and change to dark while showing the dusk and night images. If you set a tap or long press action to toggle the theme, it will override the automatic theme. As of 0.5, you can opt for using the system wallpaper as your theme, with or without the header image.
If you like SF Launcher, you can now get SF Launcher Plus (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.alamoapps.launcher.plus) for $1.99. It currently adds support for icon packs, hidden apps in the list, and font options in the header and app labels. There is also a link to it available on the settings panel for easy access. Not all icon themes will work, but most ADW-compatible themes should.
Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: Most (if not all) ADW themes should be compatible as of 0.2.6, including several mentioned as not working in previous versions.
Note: Make sure to set your icon theme separately for both favorites and all apps!
This app is only a license key. You must have Version 0.2.2 or higher of the main SF Launcher app installed in order to use it. New plus features will be added through updates to the main launcher, not this key (although this key may be updated to make the licensing more secure)
Once you install, restart SF Launcher to have access to plus features (hit back until you get the restart dialog).
When SF Launcher is complete, this will likely cost between $3.99 and $5.99, although it is currently available for $1.99. This price may increase before it leaves beta, but it won't go above $2.99 until it does.
Current Plus Features:
Custom Icon Theme - Set an icon theme each for favorites and the app list. It should be compatible with most ADW, Launcher Pro, and Apex themes, although additional icon masks and backgrounds have not been added yet. 0.2.6 improves compatibility, particularly with ADW themes.
I will frequently add new plus features, particularly while in Alpha and Beta.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, contact me at email@example.com
Update: I am aware of the issue with the settings application crashing on 10 inch tablets and I am looking into it.
This is the Android 4.2 clock widget, but with the entire time displayed in Roboto Light. It can be used as both a launcher widget and a lockscreen widget.
To use, select "Fixed Clock" as the widget from the launcher (to add it to your homescreen) and/or the lockscreen (to add it there).
There is also a "Fixed Clock Center" widget which additionally vertically centers the widget in whatever space it has available.
This will NOT change anything simply by installing. You must add the new widget manually.
A Daydream is also available.
You can also configure the clock font to be Light, Regular, or Bold and configure the date and alarm to be Condensed Bold, Condensed, Light, or Regular. You can also make the date and alarm all caps or not. You can also choose to never show the alarm.
If you like this app and think that it is worth $1.99, a donate version is available.
Starting in Version 1.2, you can configure a color for the clock, the date, and the alarm. A preset list of colors is available to everyone and those who have the donate version can select from a full color palette for each.
Jack's Music Widget should work with any music player that displays controls and album art on the lockscreen.
For more font options, upgrade to the Plus version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackthakar.musicwidget.plus
Apps Confirmed to Work (v1.1.2 fixes issues with artist not displaying):
• Google Play Music
• TuneIn Radio
• Pocket Casts
Let me know of any others that work and I'll add them to the list.
If you switch between different music players, you don't need to switch widgets. Just stop playing music in one app and start in another and the widget should switch.
Starting in 1.1, there are two widgets: one designed for a 4x1 or 4x2 grid and one with full bleed album art (works best when roughly square).
Additionally, there are three themes to choose from (dark, light, and transparent) for the 4x1 widget.
This widget will not work until you go to Security>Notification access in settings and check "Jack's Music Widget"
Unfortunately, the APIs that allow this are new in Kit Kat, so I can't port it back to earlier versions.
Developers: If you want your music app to work with this widget (and other apps which use the new KitKat RemoteController APIs), make sure that you setup a RemoteControlClient and pass the appropriate metadata (this widget uses album art, song title, and artist name).
As of version 1.1.1 of Jack's Music Widget, this app allows you to set the font and text size of the song, artist, and album in the widget.
Note: I'm using the official playlists from the Crash Course channel. The playlists for all past shows (World History, Biology, Ecology, US History, and Chemistry) are all complete and up-to-date in the app. Literature episodes from 2012 are all complete as well, but new episodes (starting late February) may not appear in the app if the official channel separates the playlists. Psychology does not yet have an official playlist. Once it does, the app will be updated with it.
On the Videos tab, simply select one of the six courses completed or in progress at this time and then scroll down the list to find the video you want. Tap on at, and it will open in the YouTube app (videos may eventually play within the app, but, right now, they play in YouTube to maintain commenting and all other features).
Additionally, a simple Tumblr feed of the last 20 posts published to the official Crash Course blog (thecrashcourse.tumblr.com) is available within the app.
While this app should be compatible back to Android 2.2, it works best with Android 4.1+.
This app relies on the official YouTube app to play videos, so please make sure it is installed.
At this time, this app is only a browser. It will not notify you when new videos are uploaded. I do plan to add this feature in the future, but I'm waiting on Google to release new notification APIs for YouTube (they announced them in May, but it could still be several months before they are released).
This app is not affiliated with Crash Course, the Vlogbrothers, or YouTube.
This is for anyone that would like to donate a few dollars for the Fixed 4.2 Clock widget that I released. It does not contain any content itself, so you should first install the main app.
This is mainly for those that like the widget and think that it is worth $1.99, but as of Version 1.2 of the main app, it also adds custom color settings for the clock, date, and alarm (the free app only has a list of preset colors).
Romeo and Juliet is available for free and all other plays are available for $0.99 each or $7.99 for all 37.
By long pressing on a speech, you can bookmark or take notes on a passage. You can also search within your current play.
You can switch between plays you've purchased (or select one to buy) from the action bar and, once in a play, you can side swipe between scenes.
If you and a friend are reading the same play, you can share your current location with NFC.
Note to Students and Teachers in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District:
Six free plays are available when you are logged into your school Google account. Once you add your @srvusd.net or @students.srvusd.net account to your Android device in settings, Hamlet, Julius Caesar, The Merchant of Venice, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Richard III are available in addition to Romeo and Juliet. Other plays can still be purchased for $0.99.