"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
Get the Save Our Skills app today and you'll learn:
* Gardening: Beginner's guide to gardening, bio-intensive method, How to build a hoop house, and more.
* Food Storage and Preservation: Canning, Easy DIY Root Cellars, How to Make Jerky.
* Home Brewing: How to brew your own beer at home.
* Beekeeping: How to get started with beekeeping, how to build a top bar beehive, how to buy and install a package of bees.
* How to Build a Rabbit Hutch
* Intro to Hydroponics and Aquaponics (Hydroponics + Aquarium)
Check it out today or visit SaveOurSkills.com to learn more.
Look to the VinegarTips app for:
· Tips and tricks to keep your car, your house, and your outdoor area in pristine condition
· Health and Beauty tips
· Fun cooking, canning, and preserving tips and recipes
· DIY everyday green cleaners
· Pet problem solvers
We’ll even tell you what not to do with vinegar.