"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
Here's what you'll get with the Sprout it app:
- Library of the most popular plants and varieties, so you can learn which vegetables and herbs are best for your garden and location
- Get inspired with themed gardens, projects and recipes
- Location-based intelligence to help you time plantings correctly based on your frost date
- Option to grow from seed, starter plants, sets and now including support for Miracle-Gro® Gro-ables® Seed Pods™
- Interactive milestones make sure your real garden matches your Sprout it garden
- Beautiful illustrations to help you visually track your garden's progress
- Reminders, tips, tricks and information specific to your plants and based on your planting dates and preferences
- Easy-to-read reference information for plant care, harvest, common problems and storage & cooking
- Integrated weather information and alerts to help with protection and recovery when severe weather hits
Every garden is different and the Sprout it app supports growing a garden that's right for your location and lifestyle—first-timer or experienced, conventional or organic, backyard or patio.
Please note: Location information based on postal codes is currently only available in the US, Canada and UK. Further extension of international support will be based on demand.
Sprout it is brought to you by Växa Design Group with support from our sponsor, Miracle-Gro®.
Look to the VinegarTips app for:
· Tips and tricks to keep your car, your house, and your outdoor area in pristine condition
· Health and Beauty tips
· Fun cooking, canning, and preserving tips and recipes
· DIY everyday green cleaners
· Pet problem solvers
We’ll even tell you what not to do with vinegar.
Stacked Pickle is your neighborhood restaurant & bar! We have a fantastically affordable menu featuring Wings, Burgers, Tenderloins, and Fish Tacos. Our full bar is stocked with 14 draft flavors, liquor, and wine with awesome daily drink specials.
Want to catch your favorite sports team? We have you covered on several 92" projectors and many 50" plasmas. If you prefer outside dining, our spacious patio area is available for your enjoyment.
Whether it’s lunch, happy hour, dinner, or a late night bite, make the Stacked Pickle your new home away from home!
Call now to reserve your Alumni Group Game-day watching parties.
Book your Fantasy Football Party with us and receive free apps (10 or more gets you Wings, Pizza, & Pickles) with great beer & drink specials.
- View our delicious food menu
- Stay up to date with our restaurant at anytime
- Unlock coupon rewards for frequent visits
- Receive exclusive QR mobile coupons
- Email us photos to appear inside our restaurant