• File transfer (DCC)
• Compact mode to reduce screen usage of UI
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Proxy support
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support. You can also find all latest news on our website, http://www.androirc.com
Note: Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
HoloIRC is an open source (https://github.com/tilal6991/HoloIRC) IRC client for Android 4.0 and up. It is designed to be as simple to use as possible while being extremely small in size and fairly light in resources. It works with IRC bouncers as well as regular servers. The design of the app is meant to be fully Holo with use of the latest Android design guidelines to make the app look as clean as possible while retaining efficiency.
* Beautiful and inuitive user interface
* Normal servers as well as ZNCs supported
* User list with user levels
* Quick nick completion by pressing on user button
* Settings for many of the most commonly tweaked preferences
* Default light theme but dark theme can be chosen in settings
* Notification settings - control if and when you wish to be notified
* Logging - choose whether you want history to be saved to your external storage for later viewing
Share pictures, videos, texts and real time streaming with security through a high-level encrypted SSL protocol by digitals certificates. This ensures secure data transmission!
Understand how X omnium Chat works:
The X omnium chat is a collaboration tool between users of the ME multiView X omnium system and video walls.
With this solution is possible exchange data and information between system’s users and between users and video wall panels. These contents can be an image, a video or streaming from a desktop application that is running the X omnium hermes.
The available contacts to exchange messages are available for users in list with their names and respective pictures. Is possible to invite new contacts, change user status, forward messages and so on.
With X omnium chat you can send the follow types of messages:
• Text: Send text messages to users and Video Walls;
• Picture and Video file: send a picture or video file to a user or to a video wall. You can take a picture or a video from the camera or choose a file in the gallery.
• X omnium hermes: send a real time streaming from a desktop application to others users and video walls. By this mobile app, you can see all desktop machines that has the X omnium hermes running, select the desired one and see a list of all applications running.
The users can share their geolocation by the X omnium chat with other users and this can be referenced inside a X omnium map application. So, all users can be found geographically in the world!
AndChat is a multi-server internet relay chat (irc) app for Android, designed to work on both phones and tablets, and includes a tablet optimized layout.
If you like this, why not buy the donate version @ https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andchat.donate
Official irc channel: irc.ext3.net, #andchat
A donate version available in the Play Store or you can donate via www.andchat.net/donate.
Feel free to contact me with any issues/bugs/feedback:
Latest change log available at http://www.andchat.net/changelog.txt.
Quick channel switcher (Android 3.0+)
Typing history (DPAD up/down)
Nick highlight support for multiple nicknames
Encryption to protect access to password protected servers