Install this app if you want to support us!
Warning: YOU NEED TO INSTALL ANDROIRC TOO! This premium version only disable ads in the free version of AndroIRC!
• File transfer (DCC)
• Compact mode to reduce screen usage of UI
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Proxy support
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support. You can also find all latest news on our website, http://www.androirc.com
Note: Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
* Multiple Servers
* Stays connected in background
* Nick Completion
* Blowfish Encryption
* IRC/mIRC/ANSI Colors
* User List
* Channel List
* Supports BNCs (tested ZNC and PsyBNC)
* Individual Windows for Messages and Channels
* Logging to SD Card
* Ignore System
* Quiet Time
* Codepage support
* DCC Send and Receive (with UPNP support)
* Backup and Restore
* Multi Window support for Samsung devices
This supporter version has all the same features than the free version, plus pull mechanism, which allows you to receive IRC hilights even if you're not online all the time. Putting this feature into paid version helps cut down server costs. If you find IrssiNotifier useful, please consider buying this. Thank you for your support!
IrssiNotifier+ uses Google Cloud Messaging (Android push mechanism), so notifications consume very little battery and are almost real time.
Irssi script set up is straightforward and instructions are available at the app's web page at https://irssinotifier.appspot.com.
All messages are end-to-end encrypted with encryption key specified by you, so your privacy will be protected.
Check https://irssinotifier.appspot.com for more information. Unofficial scripts for WeeChat and Python are also available. Project is open source and hosted on GitHub.
Set up multiple networks in a few easy steps with the easy to manage networks list and automatically join your preferred channels.
Remove the need for typing out commands upon every connection to the network; set up automatic nickname registration, server passwords and more!
liteIRC is now optimised for tablet layouts!
The clean chat interface is easy to use and intuitive. Communicate in channels or send private messages to an individual.
Want to suggest features or have a problem? Feel free to contact me via email.
• Automatic nickname registration
• Auto run commands after connection
• Basic CTCP support
• Bottom anchored chat
• Browse logs
• Clear chat history
• Console style view mode
• Copy multiple lines
• Command aliases
• Custom message output
• Font sizes
• Formatted system messages
• Helpful icons to indicate actions
• Intuitive and clean user interface
• Message logging to the SD card, arranged by network and date
• mIRC colours
• Multiple network connections
• Nickname auto complete
• Notifications on nickname mentions
• Flash the notification light or vibrate the phone when notifications arrive
• Persistent nicknames
• Random coloured nicknames
• Recent channels joined list for quick rejoins
• SASL support
• SSL connections
• Standard formatting (bold, italic, underline, invert)
• Timestamps next to messages
• UTF-8 support
.. and more!
AiCiA is a IRC client for Android OS.
- Supports multi-server.
- 2-pane window view.
- Supports body rotation.
- Keep connection on background.
· Become a Twitter client with TIG mode.
This is a paid version for accepting donations. Without a donation, you can also use the free version.
HoloIRC is an open source (https://github.com/tilal6991/HoloIRC) IRC client for Android 4.0 and up. It is designed to be as simple to use as possible while being extremely small in size and fairly light in resources. It works with IRC bouncers as well as regular servers. The design of the app is meant to be fully Holo with use of the latest Android design guidelines to make the app look as clean as possible while retaining efficiency.
* Beautiful and inuitive user interface
* Normal servers as well as ZNCs supported
* User list with user levels
* Quick nick completion by pressing on user button
* Settings for many of the most commonly tweaked preferences
* Default light theme but dark theme can be chosen in settings
* Notification settings - control if and when you wish to be notified
* Logging - choose whether you want history to be saved to your external storage for later viewing
Simple IRC is an IRC client for Android simple and intuitive.
- Support for SASL
- Support SSL
- List of default servers worldwide
- Mirc Colors
- Channel List Server
- Members List
- IRC Commands
- Setting the Font type
- Setting the Font size
- Display emoticons in messages
- Log file
If you would like to contribute to the improvement of this application, I invite you to send me an email Thanks
Tags: chat, irc chat, mirc, internet relay chat
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
* Connect directly to any IRC server - no proxy server needed
* Remember your nick and what channels you were last in on any device
* Use the same IRC connection simultaneously on multiple devices
* SSL server support
Check out the project homepage for documentation and other resources: http://flackr.github.com/circ/
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share files straight from your device.
• View and reply to highlights and private messages on Android Wear, Android Auto, Pebble, and Sony LiveView.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Share pictures, videos, texts and real time streaming with security through a high-level encrypted SSL protocol by digitals certificates. This ensures secure data transmission!
Understand how X omnium Chat works:
The X omnium chat is a collaboration tool between users of the ME multiView X omnium system and video walls.
With this solution is possible exchange data and information between system’s users and between users and video wall panels. These contents can be an image, a video or streaming from a desktop application that is running the X omnium hermes.
The available contacts to exchange messages are available for users in list with their names and respective pictures. Is possible to invite new contacts, change user status, forward messages and so on.
With X omnium chat you can send the follow types of messages:
• Text: Send text messages to users and Video Walls;
• Picture and Video file: send a picture or video file to a user or to a video wall. You can take a picture or a video from the camera or choose a file in the gallery.
• X omnium hermes: send a real time streaming from a desktop application to others users and video walls. By this mobile app, you can see all desktop machines that has the X omnium hermes running, select the desired one and see a list of all applications running.
The users can share their geolocation by the X omnium chat with other users and this can be referenced inside a X omnium map application. So, all users can be found geographically in the world!
Stay connected with your favorite channels without draining your phone's battery. Scroll back to catch up on what you've missed, and receive push notifications when someone mentions or messages you.
TapChat is free and open-source. Learn how to contribute at http://tapchatapp.com/contribute
Have questions? Join #tapchat on irc.freenode.net
• INSTANT MESSAGING: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
• ANYWHERE: Trillian's continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you're active on a desktop - no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
• SIMPLE: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
• SECURE: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can't read your chats.
• INTEROPERABLE: Of course, Trillian wouldn't be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, MSN, GTalk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and Jabber.
AndChat is a multi-server internet relay chat (irc) app for Android, designed to work on both phones and tablets, and includes a tablet optimized layout.
If you like this, why not buy the donate version @ https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andchat.donate
Official irc channel: irc.ext3.net, #andchat
A donate version available in the Play Store or you can donate via www.andchat.net/donate.
Feel free to contact me with any issues/bugs/feedback:
Latest change log available at http://www.andchat.net/changelog.txt.
Quick channel switcher (Android 3.0+)
Typing history (DPAD up/down)
Nick highlight support for multiple nicknames
Encryption to protect access to password protected servers