Every tour features between 6 and 10 works of art with directions, as both maps and lists, for how to find them. Every work of art is accompanied by a brief entry that explains the work’s connection to a theme or the significance of the work in the history of art. Additionally, the app features information on and directions to the museum’s current special exhibitions. There’s no need to feel overwhelmed by the treasures of the Art Institute of Chicago! Use this app to follow your own individual interests, learn about art, and enjoy one of the world’s greatest art museums.
With Chicago Bike you can easily find the nearest free bike or bike station in Chicago, on a map or in a handy list view. And the best thing? It's totally FREE! No ADS, no COMMERCIAL BLAH-BLAH.
Just you, your bike and Chicago!
✩✩✩ Offered to you by WebComrades. Giving us a good rating = you rock! Thanks! ✩✩✩
Previously WebComrades hit the U.S. press with "New York City Bike".
"The first mobile app for New York Citibike!" - Transportation Nation, NY.
"What a lovely gift from some nice folks in Belgium." - New York City Bike app user.
"Better than the official app..." - New York City Bike app user.
Searching for Food Trucks?
- In-app GPS to provide you with live, turn-by-turn directions to food trucks near you
- Links to each food trucks’ website, email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Live map of all food trucks broadcasting their location around the world!
- 4 different views to best service each users’ needs (List, Map, Search, Favorites)
- Rate each truck & view their menu
- Record and keep track of your favorite food trucks
- Closing time for each food truck is displayed
- Browse and search offline food trucks
Food Truck Owner?
Sign up and create a profile for your food truck which allows you to:
- Turn your truck "online"
- Broadcast your food truck's exact location, along with your profile information
- Set your food truck's closing time
- Allow users to find your truck on a live map and utilize GPS located, turn-by-turn directions
- Input your food truck's menu
- Upload a profile picture for your food truck
- Phone number which can be called directly from the app
- Direct link to your website
- Direct links to your social media outlets, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Display your food truck on the app as an "offline" truck
With the use of a highly innovative platform, Food Truck Finder utilizes GPS location services to connect food truck operators to their customers, anywhere in the United States, in real-time. Through the use of our customized features, users have the ability to connect to their favorite food trucks, or discover new ones, via GPS location, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), phone, or email.
How does it work? Food truck operators tap a button to "set" their location when they are open for business. Their location and profile information is broadcasted live to bring users a list of food trucks beginning with the ones closest to the user’s current location. Users have the additional options to browse for trucks in a map view, utilize an in-app search, or track their favorite trucks.
Unlike other food truck apps, Food Truck Finder is designed and built on a highly innovative platform to deliver accurate, user-friendly, and efficient results. Our platform and GPS location capabilities eliminate errors and deficiencies caused by random events, schedule changes, or inaccurate locations provided via Twitter or other social media outlets. Our simple, yet sophisticated platform is designed to bridge the gap between food trucks and their customers and help business owners in this rapidly growing industry to better connect with their current customers and introduce new ones.
With the use of the Food Truck Finder USA app, food trucks receive a free profile on our website, www.FTFinderUSA.com, under our 'Meet the Trucks' section which includes live social media feeds, contact information, and awesome pictures!
Truck vendors can add their cuisine type, menu, and menu prices. They can define breakfast, lunch, and dinner serving time of their business-hours when truck will be displayed on the map. It also provide option to take truck offline, accept mobile orders, get or stop notification etc.
This is a free and global App, which can be used by food truck lovers and food truck truck vendors alike across the globe.
* Find and map the location of food trucks.
* See photos of food trucks and menu items.
* Make a list of your favourite food trucks.
* Upload your own food truck photos.
* Get the latest food truck news and event info.
* Share content in the app via Twitter, Facebook, email or SMS.
* Current support for Canadian cities only (Toronto, Montreal) with more to come.
My Chi Parks™ is your destination for summertime fun. This summer, whether you want to learn to salsa, watch a classic movie, or experience Shakespeare for the first time, you can do it with My Chi Parks™. Search by event type, find events near you, and save your favorites so you catch them all! Because summer is too short to stay inside.
In My Chi Parks™, you can:
- View a list of all Night Out in the Parks events happening this summer
- Search for specific events by date, by name, or by event type
- Use GPS to find events happening at parks near you
- Share event details with friends — on social media, through texting, or via email
- Save favorite events to your My Events page and quickly see your favorite events all in one place
- Get notified if a change happens to an event on your My Events list
- Sign in to your Park Points account and earn points for any event you attend. Don’t have Park Points yet? Sign up in the app!
- See park information and get directions for every event
- Watch movie trailers
Streetkak is the quickest and easiest way to discover high quality and delicious street food in Sweden!
- See where food trucks are serving in real time
- See food trucks' locations and opening times for coming days
- Get latest offers from the nearest food trucks
- Check the menus and pictures
- Follow the food trucks on Facebook & Twitter & Instagram