** If you don't have or want to install 'Locale', you DON'T need this application. **
Wi-Fi Match gives you a condition based on a Wi-Fi name. There are many Wi-Fi hot spots. So you can find a Wi-Fi SSID, the name of the Wi-Fi hot spot, in the location where you want your phone to be a specific condition; vibrate mode, turn on/off Bluetoth, etc.
Fix a crash when it is upgraded from pre-v1.1.0.
* Add MAC address for condition. But it's optional.
* User interface change.
Tested on Galaxy S.
Please share your experience by sending me an email.
The plugin determines if the amount of time since the device has booted is more than what you set.
So for example, if you set 5 minutes for settings you want to apply at boot, such as turning off wifi, after five minutes it will apply the changes.
Then, after every five minutes it will re-apply the settings.
It is intended for my Soft Reboot Plugin, so the device will do a soft reboot as often as you configure it. So for example; weekly, the device will automatically reboot.
****This app is not a standalone app and does not function by itself. It is an add on for Tablet Talk. It requires Tablet Talk and either Tasker or Locale.****
Incorporate Tablet Talk into your Tasker or Locale profiles using this plugin. It provides actions so you can, for example, activate Tablet Talk in Bluetooth mode when docked in your car, then switch back to Wi-Fi mode when you get home or are tethered with your phone. The plugin also provides conditions so you can set actions depending on Tablet Talk's state, such as silence your phone when connected with the tablet.
If you have previously enabled any of Tablet Talk's built-in automatic settings, remember to disable them before switching to Tasker/Locale profiles.
This plugin is slightly updated from the 2012 version which has been available for download through a Dropbox link. Future updates will be released here.
Tasker and Locale are separate applications and are not associated with Tablet Talk in any way.
Please note, that this is only plugin, it has no main application to prevent to polute app drawer and you need Apndroid application installed to use it.
Apndroid can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecarpet.apndroid.pro
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOCALE/TASKER ARE, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP!
To manually turn on/off the Hotspot functionality, use the "Hotspot Toggle" widget instead.
Please do not rate this app with 1 star if you failed to read or understand the previous paragraphs, because that is not the problem of this software. Thanks.
For Android 2.2 - Android 5.1. It uses an unsupported (but publicly available) API, so it might not work on your phone.
If you use the plugin, please rate it.
Note: This plug-in does NOT make your phone hotspot-capable if it was not before. It is also not intended to avoid any costs charged on you by the provider for using the Wifi Hotspot (Mobile AP).
If it does not work for you:
- Try turning on/off the hotspot functionality of your phone.
- Try using the "Hotspot Toggle" widget.
If you report failure, please report whether the ones above worked or not. Thanks!
Tested by me on the following phones (and it works):
- Google Nexus 1
- Google Nexus S
- Google Nexus 5 with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300)
Reported by users:
- Google Nexus 6
- Google Nexus 5 (Android KitKat) (1 report)
- Google Nexus 4 (1 report)
- Google Nexus 1 (1 report)
- Google Galaxy Nexus (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (4 reports)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) (2 reports)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) (1 report)
- Dell Streak (1 report)
- HTC EVO (2 reports)
- HTC EVO 4G (1 report)
- HTC Desire (1 report)
- HTC Desire X (1 report)
- HTC Droid Razr (1 report)
- HTC Incredible 2 (1 report)
- HTC One V (1 report)
- HTC One SV (1 report)
- HTC m8 (1 report)
- LG Esteem (MS910) (1 report)
- Motorola Droid II (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Bionic (2 report)
- Motorola Moto G (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Maxx (1 report: on works, off doesn't)
- US Cellular SCH-R760 (Samsung Galaxy S II variant, 1 report)
Reported not working:
- HTC Wildfire (2 reports)
- HTC Wildfire S (1 report)
- HTC Sensation (2 reports)
- Touch 4G (1 report)
- HTC Thunderbolt (1 report)
- Verizon HTC Rezound (3 reports)
Please share your experience directly with me (by email) and I'll add your phone to the list. Reports last updated: 2015-05-02.
Keywords: Locale Plug-in, plugin, Wifi, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Mobile AP, Access Point, Tether, Tethering, 3G, Connection sharing.
THIS IS A CONDITION PLUG-IN FOR LOCALE AND TASKER. IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOCALE OR TASKER, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP.
* The app seems not to be working with Tasker at the moment. We are working on fixing this.
Have different day and night situations or have a situation for morning twilight. Or have a situation start 10 minutes before sunrise and end 20 minutest after sunrise.
This app knows when the sun rises and sets.
With Twilight situations can start and end at the following times:
- Astronomical dawn
- Nautical dawn
- Civil dawn
- Civil dusk
- Nautical dusk
- Astronomical dusk
Or a number of minutes before or after them.
The place for where the times are calculated can either be a fixed, by the user chosen location, or the current location of the device.
Needs Android 2.2+ & Locale which isn't free.
Apparently fails on Motorola Droid but I don't have one to test.
Use this plug-in to schedule Locale Tasks/Settings after the device completed the boot process or/and beofre the device is going to be shut down.
(Locale is needed.)
You can also set a password delay so the password is not needed if you unlock your phone within the configurable time.
* Disable device administrator before uninstall
* You cannot override another device administrator that requests a password (like a corporate Exchange)
* Does not work with lock pattern.
* 15 minutes refund policy is too short to test this app. You can refund this app any time by sending me you order id by e-mail.
Note: This is a plug-in, it requires Locale or Tasker from the Market. If you don't have one of those apps, you can download my other app "Password Delay" for just the delay option.
**** BETA ****
The purpose of this plug-in is to detect that your phone must switch to night mode (or back in a day mode).
For this ambient noise and movement of the phone are analyse
No more forget to force your phone to silent for the night!
Beta = free
please email for support