****This app is not a standalone app and does not function by itself. It is an add on for Tablet Talk. It requires Tablet Talk and either Tasker or Locale.****
Incorporate Tablet Talk into your Tasker or Locale profiles using this plugin. It provides actions so you can, for example, activate Tablet Talk in Bluetooth mode when docked in your car, then switch back to Wi-Fi mode when you get home or are tethered with your phone. The plugin also provides conditions so you can set actions depending on Tablet Talk's state, such as silence your phone when connected with the tablet.
If you have previously enabled any of Tablet Talk's built-in automatic settings, remember to disable them before switching to Tasker/Locale profiles.
This plugin is slightly updated from the 2012 version which has been available for download through a Dropbox link. Future updates will be released here.
Tasker and Locale are separate applications and are not associated with Tablet Talk in any way.
Please note, that this is only plugin, it has no main application to prevent to polute app drawer and you need Apndroid application installed to use it.
Apndroid can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecarpet.apndroid.pro
** If you don't have or want to install 'Locale', you DON'T need this application. **
Wi-Fi Match gives you a condition based on a Wi-Fi name. There are many Wi-Fi hot spots. So you can find a Wi-Fi SSID, the name of the Wi-Fi hot spot, in the location where you want your phone to be a specific condition; vibrate mode, turn on/off Bluetoth, etc.
Fix a crash when it is upgraded from pre-v1.1.0.
* Add MAC address for condition. But it's optional.
* User interface change.
Tested on Galaxy S.
Please share your experience by sending me an email.
The plugin determines if the amount of time since the device has booted is more than what you set.
So for example, if you set 5 minutes for settings you want to apply at boot, such as turning off wifi, after five minutes it will apply the changes.
Then, after every five minutes it will re-apply the settings.
It is intended for my Soft Reboot Plugin, so the device will do a soft reboot as often as you configure it. So for example; weekly, the device will automatically reboot.
Needs Android 2.2+ & Locale which isn't free.
Apparently fails on Motorola Droid but I don't have one to test.
After 4.2 new Jelly Bean, The protection level definition of CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been changed.
If you're able to use development tools, you can grant the permission manually by 'pm' command.
If you have SuperUser privilege on your device. MoreLocale 2 could get the permission automatically.
You can select more locales via this app.
If your locale doesn't appear, please use custom locale function in menu.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOCALE/TASKER ARE, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP!
To manually turn on/off the Hotspot functionality, use the "Hotspot Toggle" widget instead.
Please do not rate this app with 1 star if you failed to read or understand the previous paragraphs, because that is not the problem of this software. Thanks.
For Android 2.2 - Android 4.4. It uses an unsupported (but publicly available) API, so it might not work on your phone.
(!!!) It looks like it does not work on Android 5.0 (lollipop).
If you use the plugin, please rate it.
Note: This plug-in does NOT make your phone hotspot-capable if it was not before. It is also not intended to avoid any costs charged on you by the provider for using the Wifi Hotspot (Mobile AP).
If it does not work for you:
- Try turning on/off the hotspot functionality of your phone.
- Try using the "Hotspot Toggle" widget.
If you report failure, please report whether the ones above worked or not. Thanks!
Tested by me and it DOES NOT WORK:
- Google Nexus 5 with Android 5.0 lollipop.
Tested by me on the following phones (and it works):
- Google Nexus 1
- Google Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300)
Reported by users:
- Google Galaxy Nexus (1 report)
- Google Nexus 1 (1 report)
- Google Nexus 4 (1 report)
- Google Nexus 5 (Android KitKat) (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (4 reports)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) (2 reports)
- Dell Streak (1 report)
- HTC EVO (2 reports)
- HTC EVO 4G (1 report)
- HTC Desire (1 report)
- HTC Desire X (1 report)
- HTC Droid Razr (1 report)
- HTC Incredible 2 (1 report)
- HTC One V (1 report)
- HTC One SV (1 report)
- LG Esteem (MS910) (1 report)
- Motorola Droid II (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Bionic (2 report)
- Motorola Moto G (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Maxx (1 report: on works, off doesn't)
- US Cellular SCH-R760 (Samsung Galaxy S II variant, 1 report)
Reported not working:
- Google Nexus 5 with Lollipop (Android 5.0)
- HTC Wildfire (2 reports)
- HTC Wildfire S (1 report)
- HTC Sensation (2 reports)
- Touch 4G (1 report)
- HTC Thunderbolt (1 report)
- Verizon HTC Rezound (3 reports)
Please share your experience directly with me (by email) and I'll add your phone to the list. Reports last updated: 2014-10-13.
Keywords: Locale Plug-in, plugin, Wifi, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Mobile AP, Access Point, Tether, Tethering, 3G, Connection sharing.
You can also set a password delay so the password is not needed if you unlock your phone within the configurable time.
* Disable device administrator before uninstall
* You cannot override another device administrator that requests a password (like a corporate Exchange)
* Does not work with lock pattern.
* 15 minutes refund policy is too short to test this app. You can refund this app any time by sending me you order id by e-mail.
Note: This is a plug-in, it requires Locale or Tasker from the Market. If you don't have one of those apps, you can download my other app "Password Delay" for just the delay option.
Do your still bother for the difficulties of finding your locales (languages) out quickly?
With the help of the Locale More Pro, nothing is impossible.
1. If there is no certain language for you on the telephone, you can find it in the App and set it on your telephone quickly.
2. Some frequently-used languages can be stored as you like, which could save your time to seek your languages out.
3. There is corresponding national flag to match each country. According to the flags, you can find out and set your locales easily and effectively.
4. Languages can be added by yourself and you can combine locale with any country freely.
5. Three kinds of display models to choose. You can display the languages and locales in English, or in your own language as well as with their codes according to your preference.
6. Support android 4.2 and higher
Download and apply it as soon as possible. You will find how useful and effective it is.
As we know that some rom of Android have no full set of language,sometimes it is hard to set the language you want in your phone.Or if the custom locale function in menu don't support your language,you can try this app!
You can select more locales via this app.This app will tell you what language is supported in your cellphone, you can set this language by just one click!
To search apps for this app, you may try with Key Words:
-more locale 2
-more locale 2 pro
If you have some advice , mail me.If you don't want this app, please don't download it, if you think this
app is helpful ,please rating 5 stars and help us to click some ad to make us work better.Thank you.
☆ 4.2 (jelly bean) and later versions are supported.
☆ galaxy s4 vary based on about 600 different languages (most of the Android app supports many languages)
☆ This app is completely free.
Other bugs or suggestions, please leave a review.
This app does not work for Android 4.2
because android permissions policy has been changed.
LocaleSwitch is an application and widget to switch locales.
- 1 tap to switch locale
- Rotate multiple locales
- Add custom locale
* Please add widgets from home app's menu.
- modify supporting OS version.