• Clone remote Git repositories onto your phone!
• Just like regular Git, the full history is stored for offline access.
• Animated Diffs - Watch diffs smoothly transition from Before to After - and back again. I'm using 'smooth' figuratively here. It's still pretty cool.
• Supports git, http, https, ssh protocols:
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/HTTP for details about HTTP authentication
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/SSH or watch http://youtu.be/6YXR-ZhZ1Qk for SSH setup instructions
• Pull-to-refresh fetching
• Currently this is a 'read-only' client. You can clone & fetch, but not commit and push. I haven't yet had time to build all the user interface around that - but I reckon implementing pinch-gesture-branch-merge would be fun.
• Periodic sync enabled on Android 2.2 and later - latest commits fetched quarter-hourly.
• Cloning substantial projects (eg Mongo, JQuery) will take a few minutes to perform - fortunately subsequent fetches will be much faster.
• Due to limitations in Java/JGit (the underlying library used by Agit for Git support) the following features are unfortunately unsupported: submodules, symbolic links.
Android devices have limited memory, and due to the nature of Git delta-packing individual large files in your repo (eg around 5MB or above) can cause unavoidable out-of-memory errors, even on modern devices. This doesn't constrain overall repository size - which can be much bigger - it only constrains the *largest files* you can have in your repository's history. More information here:
To help users fix the large-file repos that Agit has trouble with, I've developed a The BFG, a command line tool purpose-built for slimming down Git repositories:
The BFG is a much simpler and faster alternative to using git-filter-branch, and makes it easy to clean up repositories so that they can be read by Agit.
For more information about the version control system git see git-scm.com and github.com.
To install CubeGit, you need about 25Mb of internal storage for all the binaries and libs for git, ssh, curl and some other dependencies.
WARNING: CubeGit is currently not working on Android from version 5.0 (Lolipop)! Don't download if you have one of those few devices running Android 5 until this warning is removed. Sorry.
CubeGit supports the following features:
* Sync with remote
(clone, fetch, push)
* Make commits
(add ., commit)
* Show changes made in a commit
* Checkout specifc commits
* Switch between branches
* Browse files and folders
* Edit files with external editor
* Offline version control
(no remote repository needed)
* Versioning with remote repository
* Connect to remotes via ssh / http / https
* Public key authentication (Password authentication via SSH is not supported)
* SSH-key generator
* Gravatar support
More details can be found on the project page: https://projects.f0i.de/android/cubegit.md
Although this app is free to download, to use the service WebGuard you need to have an active subscription. You have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all the functionality WebGuard during the trial period.
WebGuard - the protection of any mobile device from dangerous sites, surveillance, viruses, advertising and a real increase of anonymity in the network, data encryption, and the acceleration of the Internet to save money on traffic while working with any browser, block any banners and video ads.
The first application for blocking video ads in the popular services such as IVI, Megogo.net, etc., as well as the first application to filter the data in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with compression mode on!
As always - ROOT not required!
- Block all advertising
- Increased the anonymity of the Internet by hiding real IP and possibility to choose the country of exit to the Internet (currently available: Germany, France, United States)
- Blocks video ads in such popular services like IVI, Megogo.net and so on (the user almost immediately goes to the video page without ads)
- Speeds up the download websites and saves money by compressing traffic, ad blocking, rapid domain resolution and other technologies (data compression is up to 2 times better than of Google Chrome, Opera classic, UC Browser)
- Encrypts data for protection when working in open networks (restaurants, conferences, etc.)
- Blocks sites that have distributed malicious content, viruses (downloading apps from unknown sources) and fraudulent websites
- Informs about the visit of paid sites
- Protects against surveillance (banners, tracking, social networks, etc.) and hides information about the user
Trial period without subscription has been added.
- NO root permissions required!
- The application supports more than 130 web browsers
- The application monitors Internet traffic through specially crafted local VPN-channel service. The data is analyzed without the use of third-party VPN-server, app contains a built-in local VPN-server.
- Supports ad blocking in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with traffic compression on.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
Cool features include:
- Add multiple panels and monitor each one separately; great for owners of residences or shops.
- Watch live videos from each camera
- Receive push notification from each panel when alarm detected.
- Online Panic button to sound the alarm at home and start recording.
- Set The alarm to Arm, Disarm or Silent Arm
- Lighting control; turn on/off or dimm the lights
- Scroll through event logs and easily locate the video
You can install this app on all of your android devices (both mobile and tables) and make your testing more efficient.
Don't forget to try our iPhone and Windows app.
How to use it?
- install a chrome extension from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/browsync/ignfahfplfpaliolmjieampjiphphkpj
- choose a secret passphrase which will be used to pair your extension with app
- type the passphrase to both the extension and the app
- activate the extension for the selected tab by clicking on its icon on the toolbar
- start browsing and see the same pages showing in the app
BrowSync is a helpful tool for all developers and designers who like to see their changes on real devices instantly by hitting the reload button.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
Silent Guard is an application that simplifies silent mode.
There are three customizable buttons that will take you in to, and out of silent mode(vibrate) for the specified time. Simply press and hold a button to change its value, there is also a widget containing those buttons.
Night Mode takes you phone will go into silent mode(silent) between the specified times for the specified days,
Auto Silence takes you in and out of silent mode(vibrate), and you have the option of taking pauses from silent mode.
You can also chose which contacts can call you through silent mode (like emergency contacts).
Silent Guard gives a notification in your status bar when it has taken your phone into silent mode and will automatically start your scheduled silent modes when the phone is turned on.
Sony Xperia battery optimization disrupts scheduled silence modes unless you white list Silent Guard or refrain from using their battery optimization.
Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
☑ Calcula taxa de serviço e divisão por pessoas;
☑ Deleção de itens;
☑ Inclusão em massa;
☑ Alteração de itens já inclusos;
☑ Forma de pagamento no fechamento da conta;
☑ Histórico de todas as contas;
☑ Rota via GPS do estabelecimento;
☑ E mais, confira!
Cadastre os estabelecimentos desejados informando o nome, endereço, telefone e o percentual de taxa de serviço, caso o estabelecimento efetue esse tipo de cobrança. Se o usuário informar o endereço será disponibilizado a função de mapa para navegação em GPS, permitindo seu deslocamento do local atual até o estabelecimento, no caso do telefone permitirá o link direto para entrar em contato.
Após o cadastro do estabelecimento, fica disponível a opção de contas. Ao incluir uma nova conta o usuário deverá informar o percentual de taxa de serviço e a quantidade de pessoas envolvidas, possibilitando o calculo do total da conta, o valor com taxa de serviço, se houver, inclusive os totais por pessoa.
Será controlado também a data de abertura, fechamento e a forma de pagamento. Acessando a opção de contas do estabelecimento será disponibilizada uma lista contendo as informações detalhadas de cada conta disponível, permitindo a visualização dos lançamentos dos itens/produtos, lista dos itens agrupados por data de lançamento, lista totalizada dos produtos, informações gerais da conta e o gráfico relacionando o percentual de consumo por produto.
O Lançamento de novos itens da conta é feita de maneira simples e dinâmica, podendo ser realizado produto a produto ou por lote. A medida que o usuário cadastra um novo produto é gerado automaticamente uma lista pré definida de produtos com seus valores atuais do estabelecimento em questão, facilitando desta forma a inclusão de novos lançamentos.
Para os produtos já lançados na conta será disponibilizado um atalho para inclusão direta de um novo item contendo as mesmas características, afim de agilizar o lançamento de um mesmo produto já consumido.
Além dessas funcionalidades também será permitido várias configurações e manipulação dos dados, como exclusão de itens lançados, alteração de produtos e valores, alteração de quantidade de pessoas e taxa de serviço da conta, entre outros.
Tags: Bills, gerenciamento de contas, compras, lista de compras, lista, loja, caderneta, mercado, supermercado, loja de departamento, nota, lembrete, agenda, despensa, carrinho, carrinho de compras, caderneta de compras, conta de bar, buteco, contas, gerenciamento de tarefas, gerenciamento de contas, produtos, itens, fechamento de conta, divisão, percentual, taxa de serviço, serviço, taxa, cerveja, carteira, copo, choppe, bebida, comida.
A minimalist file manager for Android 4.1 and above.
You won't be using a file manager 24/7, why should you need to go through settings to configure different options for something you don't constantly use? Cabinet is designed to just work right off the bat with basically no configuration. Cabinet is user friendly and has UI that will please the eye.
** Fast, stable, built on very clean code.
** Easy to use and minimal UI that adheres to Google's design guidelines.
** Support for root access (access system directories and files using superuser permissions).
** Quick access to folder shortcuts in a slide-out navigation drawer.
** Quick access to copy, cut, rename, delete, zip, extract, and details functions for files and directories.
** Access to remote servers via SFTP (FTP over SSH).
See the Google+ community to get early dev updates, and contact the developer quickly: https://plus.google.com/communities/110440751142118056139
Translate Cabinet to your native language: https://cabinet.oneskyapp.com
Icon and feature graphic by Anmol Govinda Rao
Get your Screen on! Screebl is an application that controls your screen based on orientation, proximity, and movement. It's better than SmartStay and it works on any phone, not just Samsung. Never have the screen turn off again while using your phone, and SAVE BATTERY too. It's possible with Screebl!
The fundamentals of Screebl are based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running it's possible to reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, and some users see a small net cost rather than savings. However, it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
The reviews are in, and the experts LOVE Screebl!
"Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
"Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
"Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
"Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
"Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
"Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
- PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
- AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when certain apps are running in the foreground
- Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
- Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
- Better detection algorithms
- Screen timeout set from Screebl