The first application for blocking video ads in the popular services such as IVI, Megogo.net, etc., as well as the first application to filter the data in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with compression mode on!
As always - ROOT not required!
- Block all advertising
- Increased the anonymity of the Internet by hiding real IP and possibility to choose the country of exit to the Internet (currently available: Germany, France, United States)
- Blocks video ads in such popular services like IVI, Megogo.net and so on (the user almost immediately goes to the video page without ads)
- Speeds up the download websites and saves money by compressing traffic, ad blocking, rapid domain resolution and other technologies (data compression is up to 2 times better than of Google Chrome, Opera classic, UC Browser)
- Encrypts data for protection when working in open networks (restaurants, conferences, etc.)
- Blocks sites that have distributed malicious content, viruses (downloading apps from unknown sources) and fraudulent websites
- Informs about the visit of paid sites
- Protects against surveillance (banners, tracking, social networks, etc.) and hides information about the user
Trial period without subscription has been added.
- NO root permissions required!
- The application supports more than 130 web browsers
- The application monitors Internet traffic through specially crafted local VPN-channel service. The data is analyzed without the use of third-party VPN-server, app contains a built-in local VPN-server.
- Supports ad blocking in the browsers Google Chrome and Opera Classic with traffic compression on.
It is common for advertising networks to collect information on how you use your device. Your information is then used for targeted marketing campaigns.
Some common and aggressive methods include:
• Pushing ads to your Android notification bar
• Creating unauthorized shortcuts on your home screen
• Modifying the default browser, homepage and bookmarks settings
• Subscribing you to emails and text messages when an ad is clicked
• Making phone calls and downloading malicious files when an ad is clicked
TrustGo Ad Detector safeguards you from malicious advertising and has the ability to detect ads from over 100 mobile advertising networks around the globe.
TrustGo Ad Detector is part of the TrustGo Antivirus & Security family.
To download the free, full version of TrustGo Antivirus & Security, go to http://tr.im/428tv
TrustGo Antivirus & Security provides the best all-around protection for your phone from malware, spyware and trojans. Remotely locate your phone, lock your phone, set off an alarm or simply wipe your personal information if your phone is missing or stolen.
Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com.
Got questions? Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
• Clone remote Git repositories onto your phone!
• Just like regular Git, the full history is stored for offline access.
• Animated Diffs - Watch diffs smoothly transition from Before to After - and back again. I'm using 'smooth' figuratively here. It's still pretty cool.
• Supports git, http, https, ssh protocols:
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/HTTP for details about HTTP authentication
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/SSH or watch http://youtu.be/6YXR-ZhZ1Qk for SSH setup instructions
• Pull-to-refresh fetching
• Currently this is a 'read-only' client. You can clone & fetch, but not commit and push. I haven't yet had time to build all the user interface around that - but I reckon implementing pinch-gesture-branch-merge would be fun.
• Periodic sync enabled on Android 2.2 and later - latest commits fetched quarter-hourly.
• Cloning substantial projects (eg Mongo, JQuery) will take a few minutes to perform - fortunately subsequent fetches will be much faster.
• Due to limitations in Java/JGit (the underlying library used by Agit for Git support) the following features are unfortunately unsupported: submodules, symbolic links.
Android devices have limited memory, and due to the nature of Git delta-packing individual large files in your repo (eg around 5MB or above) can cause unavoidable out-of-memory errors, even on modern devices. This doesn't constrain overall repository size - which can be much bigger - it only constrains the *largest files* you can have in your repository's history. More information here:
To help users fix the large-file repos that Agit has trouble with, I've developed a The BFG, a command line tool purpose-built for slimming down Git repositories:
The BFG is a much simpler and faster alternative to using git-filter-branch, and makes it easy to clean up repositories so that they can be read by Agit.
Cool features include:
- Add multiple panels and monitor each one separately; great for owners of residences or shops.
- Watch live videos from each camera
- Receive push notification from each panel when alarm detected.
- Online Panic button to sound the alarm at home and start recording.
- Set The alarm to Arm, Disarm or Silent Arm
- Lighting control; turn on/off or dimm the lights
- Scroll through event logs and easily locate the video
For more information about the version control system git see git-scm.com and github.com.
To install CubeGit, you need about 25Mb of internal storage for all the binaries and libs for git, ssh, curl and some other dependencies.
WARNING: CubeGit is currently not working on Android from version 5.0 (Lolipop)! Don't download if you have one of those few devices running Android 5 until this warning is removed. Sorry.
CubeGit supports the following features:
* Sync with remote
(clone, fetch, push)
* Make commits
(add ., commit)
* Show changes made in a commit
* Checkout specifc commits
* Switch between branches
* Browse files and folders
* Edit files with external editor
* Offline version control
(no remote repository needed)
* Versioning with remote repository
* Connect to remotes via ssh / http / https
* Public key authentication (Password authentication via SSH is not supported)
* SSH-key generator
* Gravatar support
More details can be found on the project page: https://projects.f0i.de/android/cubegit.md
* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
Gitella is a usefull git cheatsheet for developers. It has a very often used git commands that can be selected and marked as favorites for later use.
When you "tap" on a command it remarks saved and loaded at first the next time you open Gitella.
You can suggest any git command that you want to have in next releases of Gitella. Just leave a comment, and I will update the application in the next release with your git command
It contains more than 5000 addresses spread over 31 countries where motorists can have their car maintained or fixed (AD Garage), or buy quality replacement parts (AD Distributor).
AD Locator is a free tool providing the closest outlets for car repair (AD Garage) or part sales (AD Distributor).
The parts supplied the AD distributor network or fitted by AD Garages are of premium quality, manufactured by European parts manufacturers according to Original Equipment (OE) standards. Parts fitted by an AD Garage are covered by a 24 month’s International Warranty.
AD Locator will automatically detect your location. On a mobile device, you’ll need to allow “location detection” for this feature to work. Fill in your location manually if you do not have location services available or if you do not wish to allow them.
Learn more about the International Warranty and other benefits and services by AD Garage on www.ad-garage.com
For more information on the AD group and its activities go to www.ad-europe.com
Published by : ADI cvba – Kortenberg, Belgium
Supported languages are : English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Finnish, Russian
Works best with access to location services.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Your Sign Here can be used to pick someone at the airport, in a press conference, in your hotel reception, in your shop window or just for fun.
Your Sing Here is a poster, a placard, a banner, a signboard, a billboard, the only limit its your imagination.
You can set up your sign adding text, images and symbols. They can be arranged and coloured as you like.
It is really easy and fun to create your poster using Your Sign Here.
Don't wait any longer, download Your Sign Here, It’s free.
Affiliates can log into their accounts from Mobile and get instant access to live stats, or breakdowns by keywords, campaign, country and much more.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
A minimalist file manager for Android 4.1 and above.
You won't be using a file manager 24/7, why should you need to go through settings to configure different options for something you don't constantly use? Cabinet is designed to just work right off the bat with basically no configuration. Cabinet is user friendly and has UI that will please the eye.
** Fast, stable, built on very clean code.
** Easy to use and minimal UI that adheres to Google's design guidelines.
** Support for root access (access system directories and files using superuser permissions).
** Quick access to folder shortcuts in a slide-out navigation drawer.
** Quick access to copy, cut, rename, delete, zip, extract, and details functions for files and directories.
** Access to remote servers via SFTP (FTP over SSH).
See the Google+ community to get early dev updates, and contact the developer quickly: https://plus.google.com/communities/110440751142118056139
Translate Cabinet to your native language: https://cabinet.oneskyapp.com
Icon and feature graphic by Anmol Govinda Rao
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application