• Clone remote Git repositories onto your phone!
• Just like regular Git, the full history is stored for offline access.
• Animated Diffs - Watch diffs smoothly transition from Before to After - and back again. I'm using 'smooth' figuratively here. It's still pretty cool.
• Supports git, http, https, ssh protocols:
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/HTTP for details about HTTP authentication
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/SSH or watch http://youtu.be/6YXR-ZhZ1Qk for SSH setup instructions
• Pull-to-refresh fetching
• Currently this is a 'read-only' client. You can clone & fetch, but not commit and push. I haven't yet had time to build all the user interface around that - but I reckon implementing pinch-gesture-branch-merge would be fun.
• Periodic sync enabled on Android 2.2 and later - latest commits fetched quarter-hourly.
• Cloning substantial projects (eg Mongo, JQuery) will take a few minutes to perform - fortunately subsequent fetches will be much faster.
• Due to limitations in Java/JGit (the underlying library used by Agit for Git support) the following features are unfortunately unsupported: submodules, symbolic links.
Android devices have limited memory, and due to the nature of Git delta-packing individual large files in your repo (eg around 5MB or above) can cause unavoidable out-of-memory errors, even on modern devices. This doesn't constrain overall repository size - which can be much bigger - it only constrains the *largest files* you can have in your repository's history. More information here:
To help users fix the large-file repos that Agit has trouble with, I've developed a The BFG, a command line tool purpose-built for slimming down Git repositories:
The BFG is a much simpler and faster alternative to using git-filter-branch, and makes it easy to clean up repositories so that they can be read by Agit.
For more information about the version control system git see git-scm.com and github.com.
To install CubeGit, you need about 25Mb of internal storage for all the binaries and libs for git, ssh, curl and some other dependencies.
CubeGit supports the following features:
* Sync with remote
(clone, fetch, push)
* Make commits
(add ., commit)
* Show changes made in a commit
* Checkout specifc commits
* Switch between branches
* Browse files and folders
* Edit files with external editor
* Offline version control
(no remote repository needed)
* Versioning with remote repository
* Connect to remotes via ssh / http / https
* Public key authentication (Password authentication via SSH is not supported)
* SSH-key generator
* Gravatar support
* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
★★Servers Ultimate required!★★
- Git Server
- NTP Server
- SSH Server
- Telnet Server
- XMPP Server
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: for the servers
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: access files for the servers
- VIBRATE: optionally to alert you on set rules
- SEND_SMS: optionally to alert you on set rules
These are the features that I use regularly. If you would like to see additional GIT commands or other features added, please drop me a line.
There is now a link to the issue tracker in the app. if you find a bug or want to request a feature, please use it. I have added the first two issues so you don't have to worry about being the first.
Issue track link: https://bitbucket.org/asoard/dgit/issues
- Support public/private key authentication
- Ansi color support
- Command results can be shared
- Variables can be added to commands which can be replaced on when executing
- Create shortcuts on home for fast command start
To use a variable in a command use ##VARNAME##. When executing the command the values can be set in popup dialog. For example "PS ##OPTS##" to pass options to the ps executive.
For more information visit http://sshc.schimpf.es and if you have any trouble with the application or you have a great idea to improve SSH Commander, you can open a ticket at http://support.schimpf.es.
Email us after the usual 15 minutes if you want to give the app back.
Caution: At activating the app, frequently the Google service respond with an error. Pay attention to existing Internet connection and try several times if necessary. Thank you.
The fastest way to change your wlan / wifi /ssid.
The SSID Selector offers you many ways to change your WiFi....
- Notification Bar
- Plugin for Locale and Tasker
- Best Network Option!
* App: One simple click to change the wifi. You can see your configured wireless lan SSID's and the actual strength and you can switch your wlan. You can configure the notification* and start/stop it.
* Widget: You've the choice between 2 widget-sizes, depending on how much wifis you've configured. 1-2 or up to 10, depending on the screen size. You can see the actual connected wifi ssid in the widget. Now with ON/OFF-Switch for Wlan!
* Intent: Switch between your wifi through an simple intent "ultimatesoftware.nw.SSIDSelector.intent.action.verbindeSSID" and ssid as extras. You can change the wlan in every App who can send an intent, like Tasker, Locale or other.
* Notification*: The newest feature is the static notification which you can configure in the app. Select the ssid's you want and change any time the actual wifi. Pull the notification bar down, see the actual wlan-connection and change it with one click.
* Plugin für Locale und Tasker: User the simple Plugin to automatically change the WiFi.
* **NEW** Best Network Option: Enables simple and fast change to the strongest network at this moment. You can choose this Option on all features: App, Notification, Intent, Widget and Plugin. You have the choice to connect to an configured network or include all open networks in reach.
*now for all Versions available! The Android-Version < 3.0 have a little restriction at the notification, better then none ;-)
If you have any problems, feature-resquest or questions -> Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
NO ROOT is required, but if you do have a rooted device you can run SSH as super user if you want. The shell will only work on ARM devices, however, the SFTP and SCP servers will work on all devices.
To run on ports below 1024 search for Android app Port Forwarder Ultimate.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- SSH has support for SFTP and SCP
- For SSH, SFTP and SCP multiple users can be set with each their own root directory, password, public key (RSA or DSA), allow X11 or agent forwarding, allow inbound/outbound connections, optional write permission and optional force stay in root directory
- For Telnet you can add multiple users and run Telnet through SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set your own shell start command and arguments (advanced)
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The servers can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple SSH (SSHd, SSH daemon) or Telnet servers
- For every SSH Server you can set name, port, multiple users, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, max auth attempts, authorization timeout, idle timeout, max concurrent sessions (per user)
- For every user set the username, password, public key, X11 / agent forwarding, inbound / outbound connections, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access
- For every Telnet server you can set multiple users or even enable SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
File transfer to sdcard by scp or SFTP (Secure FTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck).
Root is optional