Klout analyzes the world’s largest collection of cross-network social data to make personalized content recommendations that help you become a better content creator. By sharing great content, you can enhance your reputation and grow your online influence.
Klout is perfect for anyone who wants to use social media to be known, including professionals who want to advance their career, entrepreneurs who want to build their audience, and enthusiasts who want to share their passions with the world.
Features of Klout for Android include:
- Content Stream -- Klout intelligently recommends articles that will strike a chord with your unique audience. Helpful tags identify great content that’s trending, hot off the press, or else a hidden gem that your audience hasn’t seen.
- Scheduling -- Automatically publish your content when your audience is most engaged online.
- Topic Explorer -- Enhance your personalized content stream by expanding your list of topics and interests.
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
- a lot more!
Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
“A must have for any Twitter user” – BuildMobile
“An incredibly savvy Twitter management app that’s packed with features” – Mobilewalla
"Check out Ubersocial – we’re convinced once you start using it you won’t go back to the Twitter client you were using before" - Nightmaircreative.com
"King of the mobile Twitter Apps" - Berryfix
− Inner Circle: Don’t miss Tweets from your BFFs
-- Create a "favorite users" list and save yourself hassle searching for their Tweets in your timeline.
-- Tired of hearing about a certain topic? Mute hashtags or users for a period of time. Like, forever.
− Menu Customization
-- For quick & easy access, add your most-used features to the UberMenu.
− Facebook and Gchat status Cross Posting
-- Connect your app to post Tweets to Facebook or edit your status on Gchat. One simple step.
− Multiple Accounts
-- Have a split personality? So do we. Seamlessly manage multiple social accounts all in one place.
− Conversation View
-- Stay atop the conversation better by seeing the previous Tweets and replies for a given chat; really know who's said what so far.
-- View rich media in real-time. Check out links, videos and images in your main timeline without having to leave the app.
− Pull & Shake-to-Refresh
-- We recognize the international gesture for “I want the latest and best NOW!” In other words, all you have to do to refresh your feed is pull on it or shake it.
-- UberSocial comes with color themes to enhance your Tweeting experience.
− Extra Services
-- Choose from the best services to upload photos, videos, shorten links, or send Tweets over 140 characters with TMI.me.
− The fun don’t stop
-- We offer even more great features, like customized notifications, location services, advanced search, edit profile, and of course the full Twitter functionality set (Tweet, ReTweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists) and more!
UberSocial supports inline viewing of photos and videos from the following services: twitpic, mypict.me, yfrog, pic.gd, tweetphoto.com, lockerz, flickr, mobypicture, twitvid, twitgoo, twitsnap, imgur, instagram
UberSocial was previously known as Twidroyd.
For more info about UberSocial, check out http://www.ubersocial.com
If so, prepare yourself for a gorging of Twitter fuelled, Ice Cream Sandwich inspired goodness!
Some notable features of Tweet Lanes:
✓ The native Android ICS styling has been shamelessly applied to Tweet Lanes, which makes for the most beautiful Twitter client available on Android.
✓ Designed and engineered to adhere strictly to the Android Design guidelines.
✓ Fully embraces the Android swipe controls.
✓ VolScroll™ - Use the hardware volume buttons to quickly navigate your feed. Very handy on larger phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3!
✓ Interact with multiple tweets at the same time using multiple selection. Very handy for replying to multiple people in a single tweet or blocking spammers.
✓ Multiple account support.
✓ Automatically preview images and videos in your feed.
✓ Get ready for a new means of tweeting. There's no 'New Tweet' button here. Instead, the ever present Context Tweet Box will serve all your tweet-creation needs.
✓ The Twitter client Android power-tweeters have been craving.
✓ 100% open source on GitHub!
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
Wrapped in a beautiful, clean interface, Echofon for Android packs a punch, featuring gorgeous desktop widget, instant notifications, light and dark color themes and more – all the Twitter features you need to bring order to your busy social media life.
* Full-featured dashboard widgets
* Sync between all your Echofon apps on Android or iOS devices so you never read a Tweet, @Mention or Direct Message twice
* Mute Users
* Background notifications alert you of new Direct Messages and @Mentions
* Easily manage multiple Twitter accounts
* Choose from light or battery-saving dark color themes
* View threaded conversations all in one place to easily keep track of who said what
* Full set of Twitter functionality: Tweet, Retweet, Direct Message, @Mention, lists
* Offers photo previews right in your Twitter timeline
* Gap detection
* In-app browser/in-app picture viewer
Post longer tweets, share thoughts, discuss challenging issues without any limits. So, whenever you’ve got panic that your message exceeds the allowed size limit, don’t be afraid anymore. Share without limits.
long tweet, tweet longer, tweetlonger, twit longer, twitlonger, 140 characters, twitter app, twitter tool, twitter
This application is completely free, but please consider donating
This app uses twitter4j
Add multiple widgets to track your friends and followers. Updates of multple widgets are grouped together to save on battery usage.
Currently contains 2 widget types are particular widgets you are interested in.
- Small 1x1 - displays current klout score, twitter name, last updates date
- Med 2x1 Delta - displays current klout score, scorce deltas (i.e daily, weekly, monthly change), twitter name,
Encase you see differences in the data on the klout website and widget, please note the data comes from the Klout API and so the widget can only be as up-to-date as the API.
This is beta release, I’m working on a few other widget designs. Drop me an email/tweet if there more info you want to see.
* Auto pager
* Post with photo upload
* Shorten URL
* Geo tagging
* Saved searches
* Recent hashtags
* Reply history
* Color label
* Managing twitter profile
* Trending topics
* Local trends
* Extending function by plug-in
* Uploading profile icon
* Report for spam
* Block user
* Image Preview
* Geotagging with map preview
* Tweet filtering(Mute)
* Multiple account support.
* Launch from status bar
* twitpic video preview
* New line
twicca is looking for supporters for the future development and maintenance. For more information, menu -> more -> twicca supporters.
* If you install to external storage, you might not be able to use some features.
* If widget is something wrong, please delete it and put new widget to home again.
* Please see https://dev.twitter.com/terms/display-requirements
Displaying Tweets on a large screen has always been difficult and expensive. By leveraging Google's amazing Chromecast as a platform, Big Tweets makes it nearly free to promote stores, products and brands, as well as share live information of any kind, using large screens and Twitter's worldwide infrastructure.
• Any Tweets - show your own timeline, just your Tweets, Tweets with a certain #hashtag, or use any Twitter search
• Beautiful Visualizations - display Tweets how you like: as single Tweet cards, as a fountain of Tweets, or as mesmerizing moving letters
• Flexible Themes - pick a standard theme, or customize every aspect including background, colors, borders, transparency, and more
• Energize groups - Let people share their thoughts, pictures, and videos at your party, reception, conference, club, or anywhere else. Simply pick a specific hashtag to display on a large screen and invite everyone to Tweet using that hashtag, creating a fun, robust, and connected social interaction. You can use any Twitter client to monitor and moderate the Tweets being shown, if desired.
• Share live events - Keep everyone updated and informed, whether its Tweets from the red carpet at the Oscars, or the latest reactions to your company’s product launch. From breaking news to media events, use Big Tweets to display live Twitter coverage that keeps groups of people informed and engaged.
• Display your message - Stream live marketing, branding, and promotional messaging in public spaces, be it the storefront of your small business, the reception area at your office, or your company’s booth at an industry event. You can also use Big Tweets to provide just in time information like reminders, schedules, scores or anything else you can Tweet.
Free version includes a 7 day trail of Big Tweets Plus. After than, depending on your needs, stay with the free version, or subscribe to Big Tweets Plus from right in the app.
After twitter you just need to think one thing by accessing only few recent tweets we can give this information. What we can do if we have full twitter fire hose.
A. TWEET ANALYSIS:
(a) User Statistic:
(b) Last Month Tweet Analysis:
It will give some useful twitter user behavior such as user’s busiest time for tweeting , busiest day for tweet.
- Top 5 Keywords - Most keywords used by you, will shown with counts.
- Top 5 Mentions - Most mentions by you, will shown with counts.
- Daily Tweet Analysis - Daily Tweet by you, will shown with counts.
- Other Information:
2. Re-Tweet Analysis: Re-Tweet Analysis contains all analysis of Re-Tweets only. Features of this are mentioned as below.
(c) Follower Analysis :
Follower Analysis includes all the data of the followers including their # tag as well as other information of your recent 1000 followers. Follower Analysis itself divided into three parts mentioned as below.
(i) Top 5 Followers Location
(ii) Top 5 Followers # Tag
(iii) General Information
B. HASHTAG ANALYSIS:
It will show recent 500 tweets result of the hashtag, which you have entered. And the main advantage of this feature is that, this whole will show in a Google map and it will be categorized from 1 to 5 starting from higher count of tweets to the lower count of tweets.
* Key Points: -
- Application will take time to load data as per your social influence.
- Full Internet access needed to run all features correctly.
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
Schedule your updates to post at optimal times, whether you're around or not. Build up a queue of awesome content to share with your friends and followers, and followup on your posts with Buffer's straightforward analytics to see which posts performed best.
Buffer works from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and almost all other reader apps. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies. For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features! Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Search and curate content from Youtube, Flickr and Grooveshark.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
- I’m having trouble connecting Google Plus. What should I do?
Since Google Plus has not released an official API for app developers yet, we’ve come up with our own solution, developed in-house, to allow you to post to both personal and company Google Plus pages. Here are some solutions that may help you add Google Plus:
- Google Plus will not connect because I have Google 2-Step Verification activated. You will need to disable Google 2-Step Verification in order to connect your Google Plus account to Everypost. Please visit this link on your device to disable 2-step verification: https://www.google.com/settings/security After disabling Google 2-Step Verification,
- I’m still having problems connecting Google Plus. Some users have received an additional error, even after disabling 2-step verification. In this case, you will need to complete the Google Unlock Captcha so as to allow Everypost access to your account from a new application. Please visit this link on your device to complete the Unlock Captcha: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha