** Please note, this is *not* a Twitter client, and requires an app.net account **
** Robin requires an App.net account which you can obtain via Robin or by visiting http://join.app.net **
Robin is your brand-new interactive and feature packed client for App.net. Created by @scruffyfox and @simpleline with literally over a million hours, this awesome and sexy app will make your App.net experience even better.
Latest release notes: http://blog.robinapp.net/version011breleasenotes
Currently with Robin you can:
★ Realtime notification alerts for new mentions, private messages, and new follows
★ Dark and Light Theme
★ Maximum accessibility support
★ PM and Patter-app support
★ Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian language support
★ Multiple account support
★ View inline images in your stream
★ Mute a thread - stop those unwanted notification for a thread you don't want to participate in
★ Stop spam with Swarm Protection
★ Auto suggest users + hashtags when posting
★ Beam users or conversations to other devices
★ Post images and locations to your stream
★ Edit your profile + a ton of customisable settings (many more to come!)
★ Native tablet support
★ Support for img.ly, bli.ms and app.net file storage
★ Search for hashtags, keywords, and users
★ Desktop widget (3.0+)
Development is always happening and in the future we will add:
★ Native post filters
★ Interaction notifications (repost/star)
★ More widgets
The app is still in *BETA* which means it can change drastically (not likely) and may have a few bugs, but we are constantly looking out for them and fixing them as soon as they're found.
You can follow us at @scruffyfox, @simpleline, @robinapp, or follow our blog at http://blog.robinapp.net to keep updated with development or to report any bugs/suggest a new feature
http://robinapp.net | http://blog.robinapp.net | http://feedback.robinapp.net | http://bugs.robinapp.net | http://rbn.im/beer
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Dash is your new best mate for App.net.
Dash lets you:
★ View your stream, mentions and global posts.
★ Compose, reply to, repost and star posts.
★ Share photo's and location.
★ Private messaging!
★ Push notifications for mentions.
★ Background updates.
★ Search users and hashtags.
★ View user profiles, stars, follow, unfollow, mute.
★ Streamlined UI designed for readability.
★ Share to and from Dash.
★ Supports photo services - Img.ly, Bli.ms, MobyPicture & Imgur
★ Rich in-line media.
★ View trending topics & users.
Dash supports phones and tablets Android 2.2+
Dash requires an App.net account. Don't have one? https://join.app.net/ or signup via Dash.
Follow @dashapp to stay up to date with the latest and greatest. If you enjoy using Dash please leave a review on Google Play. We love to hear feedback! Happy posting!
** NOTE : App.net accounts are not free. It's a pay to use social service. If you are not interested please don't download the app. And definitely don't review it. **
Drift as many features but the highlights are :
* Interactive timeline makes the application easy to use. Tapping on links, usernames or tags from any stream just works
* Image sharing using App.net storage capabilities
* Drafts supports, you can switch to any other task without worry with the ability to save your work-in-progress
* Quick reply, you can reply to a thread without switching to another screen
* Single-handed use, because application should be handy.
* Support for private messages and rooms.
* Push notifications for mentions and private messages.
There are still a lot of features coming :
* Tablet interface
* Geo tagging
NOTE: Access to App.net network requires a separate paid subscription.
If so, prepare yourself for a gorging of Twitter fuelled, Ice Cream Sandwich inspired goodness!
Some notable features of Tweet Lanes:
✓ The native Android ICS styling has been shamelessly applied to Tweet Lanes, which makes for the most beautiful Twitter client available on Android.
✓ Designed and engineered to adhere strictly to the Android Design guidelines.
✓ Fully embraces the Android swipe controls.
✓ VolScroll™ - Use the hardware volume buttons to quickly navigate your feed. Very handy on larger phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3!
✓ Interact with multiple tweets at the same time using multiple selection. Very handy for replying to multiple people in a single tweet or blocking spammers.
✓ Multiple account support.
✓ Automatically preview images and videos in your feed.
✓ Get ready for a new means of tweeting. There's no 'New Tweet' button here. Instead, the ever present Context Tweet Box will serve all your tweet-creation needs.
✓ The Twitter client Android power-tweeters have been craving.
✓ 100% open source on GitHub!
On YouNow your vote determines how long a broadcaster stays live on-air. As a broadcaster, you can easily gain new YouTube subscribers, Twitter followers and Facebook friends!
Choose from over 50 channels to watch or broadcast on. There is something for everyone!
- Discover awesome live broadcasts
- Chat, vote and meet live broadcasters
- Broadcast yourself and gain Twitter, Facebook, YouTube followers
- Push notifications so you never miss your favorite YouNower's broadcast
• Design overhaul - Watch, chat, browse and broadcast with ease with our band new UI!
• Tags - Browse through trending topics happening right now! Or start a trend yourself by broadcasting with your own tag.
• Go live now! - Share your life moments with your friends, fans, and the world! Tap the “Go Live” button to start broadcasting now, live for everyone to watch.
• Snapshots - See an awesome broadcast? Take a snapshot and share it with your friends!
Requires an App.net account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for a free account from within the app.
Upgrade to the full version for the following features:
* Push notifications
* View and post messages in Patter rooms
* Create Patter rooms
* View a directory of Patter rooms
Contact @projectrory on App.net for support and questions.
Supports Patter rooms and App.net private messaging. Requires an App.net account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for a free account from within the app.
Contact @projectrory on App.net for support and questions.
Do you want image and video previews for the links your friends share?
Do you want to search the whole of AppDotNet - including hashtags and users?
Do you want multiple colour schemes - including a night reading mode?
Do you want to share your location with a single click?
You want DABR!
* Share your location
* View YouTube videos inline
* Preview images, videos, and FourSquare links
* Follow and Unfollow users
* Search posts and users
* Mute people who annoy you
* Update your status
* View the Global Stream
* See how many people have reposted and starred any post.
* See who has starred and reposted your posts
* Pull to refresh
* Upload images
* Change your font
* ...and much more!
This is a beta. Expect bugs :-)
This is a webview app.
No notifications (yet).
GPS permission needed in order to share your location (optional)
L'équipe dourous.net a le plaisir de vous présenter son application officielle android. Cette application vous permettra d'écouter tous nos dourous sans avoir à les télécharger directement sur votre smartphone. L'application permet aussi de suivre l'actualité de notre association, des voir nos vidéos, d'avoir accès au Muslim Calendar, de nous contacter ...
Incha Allah nous essayerons d'améliorer cette application au fil du temps et de vous proposer d'autre application islamique sur android
"Wathakker Broadcast" program is similar to the famous 'Whats App' but from an Islamic perspective. Wathakker will send subscribers text, audio & video msgs that include; reminders, ahadith, sayings, wisdom, rulings and Muslims' news, which will benefit the Muslim in his religion and worldly affairs, God willingly...
To contact us:
• Find out whats happening now, whether across the street - or across the globe.
• Share your posts to existing social networks.
• Choose to remain anonymous, or make yourself known with a unique user tag.
• View trends, browse your interests, and follow global streams.
Whatever you are into. Something is always happening somewhere. GO.
GO HD | GOHD
المنتدى العماني الأول
The first Omani Forum
With Omaniaa Mobile, you can access omaniaa.net forums directly from your android/iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to vBulletin blogs and articles
- View Omaniaa profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
1. Akhbar Broadcast
2. Miqaat Announcements
Khuda ta Aala, Aqa Moula Mufaddal Saifuddin Moula TUS ni umr shareef ne qyamaat na din lag daraz ane daraz kare...Ameen
It work from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and other Google Reader app. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
When you find something to share, simply add it to your Buffer queue. Buffer will schedule tweets to Twitter, Facebook posts or LinkedIn updates spaced out over the day.
You will get the best results by sharing on Facebook and Twitter for Android. Different to normal news apps and social share apps, Buffer gives you Twitter analytics and Facebook insights with clicks, retweets, likes, comments and more. We'll schedule Tweets and updates hassle free for you.
*SOCIAL APPS & NEWS READING APP INTEGRATIONS*
When you read an article, use Android's Share menu and choose "Add to Buffer" to post to Facebook and Twitter for Android. The best free Twitter apps to use with Buffer:
-Twitter app (official)
-Tweetcaster (TweetCaster comes with direct Buffer integration)
-Tweetings (Tweetings comes with direct Buffer integration)
-TweetDeck: (Easily Buffer replies from TweetDeck though Buffer)
-UberSocial: Easily Buffer updates from UberSocial as retweets. UberSocial and Buffer are one of the most powerful combination tools)
-Plume (especially Plume's great sharing menu)
-Seesmic (also checkout Seesmic's other social integrations)
With Buffer you will get Twitter analytics through sharing. It's the most efficient social sharing apps to post to facebook and Twitter.
Buffer works well to post to Facebook and Twitter from read later & news apps, most notably read later service Pocket & Instapaper, Zite, Hooha, Twicca, Plume, Flipboard, Pulse News, Google Currents, Taptu, Evernote, Feedly and more:
- Flipboard: Any article you read in Flipboard can be added to your Buffer via the share menu in the top right.
- Pulse News: Browse through top feeds in Pulse News and share efficiently by adding to your Buffer.
- Evernote: Everything you save to Evernote can easily be shared to Buffer.
- Feedly and gReader: The top Google Reader app Feedly and gReader let you share at the best time to Twitter and Facebook. Feedly also comes with direct Buffer integration on the iPhone and gReader soon.
-Google Currents, Zite and Taptu: These intelligent news readers let you add to Buffer and share intelligently at the same time, especially with Zite and Taptu.
- Instapaper & Pocket: Save articles to read later apps & improve your social networking by sharing effortlessly with Buffer from Pocket and Instapaper (This works also through Plume,Twicca, Seesmic , UberSocial, Tweetcaster, Twitdroyd).
> Can you use Buffer to post to Facebook and Twitter with multiple accounts?
Yes. You can connect multiple social accounts. Just go to the accounts section and choose “connect account”. This is a great way to have a complimentary Twitter app, Facebook app or LinkedIn app.
> Can I use Buffer as my Facebook app or Twitter app for posting in China?
Yes, you can make Buffer part of your Facebook apps or Twitter apps that have access to your social accounts in China. We've received great feedback from our users in China.
> Can you schedule individual Twitter tweets and Facebook posts with Buffer like you can with other Twitter apps like Hootsuite & TweetDeck?
No, Buffer is different to normal scheduling like with other free Twitter Apps Hootsuite & TweetDeck. Unlike Hootsuite & TweetDeck, with Buffer you don't need to select the date and time for every update. Just choose “add to Buffer” and you are set to have another update scheduled. Buffer is also directly integrated with Tweetcaster.
Sign up for Buffer for free: http://bufferapp.com.
platform cars. Browse the technical and generation specific forums, post threads and update your photos http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/
Keywords: CobaltSS, cobaltss forum ,forum, chevy, supercharged, ss, 2008, chevy cobalt, 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L