With YouNow you can:
BROADCAST: Tap the “Go Live” button to start your broadcast. Gain new Facebook, Twitter and YouTube followers all while meeting and making new friends.
DISCOVER: Browse through tons of live broadcasts happening right now! Whether you’re into watching musicians perform, or you want to watch your favorite YouTubers/Viners broadcast, there’s something for everyone!
INTERACT: Watch, chat and share live broadcasts with friends and followers.
STAY NOTIFIED: Follow your favorite broadcasters by becoming their fan. You’ll be notified each time they go live.
STAY CONNECTED: Keep in contact with your friends and fans when they aren’t live with profile pages.
Stay posted on all things YouNow by following us on:
We would love to hear your opinion!
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the YouNow app is intended for people 13 years or older, so please do not download the app if you are under 13.
Broadcast, chat, share real-time experiences with your friends and followers, check out and discover other broadcasters and places around the world - all from your Android.
Go live with your mobile using your Twitter or Facebook account - one tap and you’re broadcasting. Notify your Twitter followers and Facebook friends - they can watch you wherever they are - on their PC or Mac, iPhone, Android, iPod Touch and iPad with our Viewer. Read and respond to your viewers’ live comments. Start your broadcast in Collabo mode and invite your viewers - up to 6 of them - to broadcast together with you!
Your questions and feedback are always welcome!
Need help? Hit us up at: https://ssl.twitcasting.tv/indexsupport.php
* Live stream video and audio with low latency technology (0.3 - 3.0sec).
* Dynamically adjusts to network quality
* Connect to Bluetooth microphones, headphones.
* Update twitter timeline and status while broadcasting.
* Post your broadcast to your Facebook wall.
* Save your broadcasts on our web site.
* Send Push Notifications to alert your audience within a second.
(audience members need to subscribe to your broadcast in advance).
* Broadcast together with your friends.
* Up to 6 people broadcasting on one screen
* Optimized mobile experience
English, Japanese, Portuguese and others
Android 2.x - 5.x
Dash is your new best mate for App.net.
Dash lets you:
★ View your stream, mentions and global posts.
★ Compose, reply to, repost and star posts.
★ Share photo's and location.
★ Private messaging!
★ Push notifications for mentions.
★ Background updates.
★ Search users and hashtags.
★ View user profiles, stars, follow, unfollow, mute.
★ Streamlined UI designed for readability.
★ Share to and from Dash.
★ Rich in-line media.
★ View trending topics & users.
Dash supports phones and tablets Android 4.0+
Dash requires an App.net account. Don't have one? https://join.app.net/ or signup via Dash.
Follow @dashapp to stay up to date with the latest and greatest. If you enjoy using Dash please leave a review on Google Play. We love to hear feedback! Happy posting!
Drift as many features but the highlights are :
* Interactive timeline makes the application easy to use. Tapping on links, usernames or tags from any stream just works
* Image sharing using App.net storage capabilities
* Drafts supports, you can switch to any other task without worry with the ability to save your work-in-progress
* Quick reply, you can reply to a thread without switching to another screen
* Single-handed use, because application should be handy.
* Support for private messages and rooms.
* Push notifications for mentions and private messages.
There are still a lot of features coming :
* Tablet interface
* Geo tagging
NOTE: Access to App.net network requires a separate paid subscription.
· Stream live video from your phone to the world
· Browse live streams created by users worldwide
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they're live
· Share live video with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter
· Signup through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or email
· Save to your device while stre.aming*
- Upload Clips to your Reel and view other users' Reels.
- Individual Clips remain in your Reel for twenty-four hours.
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they stre.am.
· Discover stre.ams by popularity or location.
· Sign up through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or with your email address.
Life is, and should be, unscripted. Stre.am encourages users to share moments, and not memories. From street soccer in Madrid to local band practices, users from around the world share unique moments every day.
*Save to device is compatible on most 4.3+ devices
• Find out whats happening now, whether across the street - or across the globe.
• Share your posts to existing social networks.
• Choose to remain anonymous, or make yourself known with a unique user tag.
• View trends, browse your interests, and follow global streams.
Whatever you are into. Something is always happening somewhere. GO.
GO HD | GOHD
With Rings you can:
• BROADCAST yourself to start growing your fan base.
• EXPLORE trending channels happening live. Start chatting away.
• REPLAY Never miss a stream. Watch replays of your favourite streams. It lasts for 7 days.
• FOLLOW your favourite broadcaster and get notified when they are streaming.
• SHARE your streams with friends and they can watch you in Rings app or on any browser.
More Rings Features:
• Re-watch streams and we will save it for a whole week.
• Stay Notified with your favourite broadcasters when they go online.
• Easy access tabs to view your followers & favourites list.
Stay posted on new updates from Rings Team
We would love hearing your feedback!
If you have any questions or comments, shoot us an email to:email@example.com
" Rings " أفضل تطبيق للبث المباشر ويمهد لك طريق الشهرة والنجومية، والحصول على عدد كبير من المعجبين الذين يشاهدون قناتك، قم بالبث في قناتك أو قم بمتابعة قنوات الآخرين ودردش معهم، تواصل مع أصدقاء جدد يحبون ماتحب
إنضم إلى "Rings" لتتمكن من:
· إنشاء قناتك الخاصة وبدء والحصول على العديد من المشاهدين و المعجبين
· التعرف على القنوات الأكثر شهرة، شات مع المتابعين، وتابع قنواتك المفضلة
· إعادة مشاهدة مافاتك من فترات البث التي لم تشاهدها، قم بإعادة مشاهدة ماتم بثه سابقا في قنواتك المفضلة، حيث تتم أرشف البث في القناة لمدة 7 أيام سابقة.
· تابع مذيعك المفضل لتحصل على تنبيه في حال قام بالبث في قناته
· شارك روابط قنواتك المفضلة مع الأصدقاء، ويمكنهم مشاهدتها بواسطة أي مستعرض إنترنت
خصائص إضافية في "Rings"
· إعادة مشاهدة كل ما تم بثه خلال الأسبوع حيث يتم أرشفة جميع فترات البث الاسبوعية
· الحصول على تنبيه فوري عندما يقوم مذيعك المفضل ببدء البث
· التنقل بسهولة بين شاشة قنواتك المفضلة وشاشة المتابعين لقناتك
ولا تنسى مايتم نشره من أخبار عن التحديثات الجديدة التي نشرها في كل من
يسعدنا استقبال إقتراحاتك وملاحظاتك:
إذا كان لديك أي اقتراح أو ملاحظة أو سؤال حول التطبيق الرجاء مراسلتنا على هذا البريد الإلكتروني:firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports Patter rooms and App.net private messaging. Requires an App.net account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for a free account from within the app.
Contact @projectrory on App.net for support and questions.
This is the ultimate Justin Bieber App for True Fans. With over 4 million fans on Twitter and Facebook, Justin Bieber is the talk of the Networks. If you are a fan, you’ll know this App brings together all the things you need to know about Justin Bieber and more in one place.
“RT if ur Addicted to Justin Bieber” is one of the most popular commands and tweets on Twitter. This App lets you ReTweet your love for Bieber directly on Twitter. Be a part of this huge trend. Find out how you can also become part of BieberApp. Get the latest news, interesting facts, videos, music, photos, fan photos, tour information, connect directly to Justin’s Social Networks and much more. Look out for surprises also. This app will be updated often.
For true Fans, this Fan Justin Bieber App created by Fans is definitely for you.
Celebrity wallpaper for Katy Perry FC lovers
☆☆☆☆☆ Key Highlights ☆☆☆☆☆
★ easy to use
★ compatible to any smartphones
★ more than 50 wallpapers
★ nice and colorful wallpaper
Download now !! it's free and compatible to any smartphones
• See photos and videos (up to 3 seconds) taken by your friends.
• Double Shots!! Take a selfie while showing what you’re doing in a picture.
• Free in-app messaging for one-on-one communication.
• No comments. No follower numbers. Just be you and don’t worry about anything else.
• Simple privacy settings to make sure you have control on who sees your shots.
“I love this app because it makes me feel happy and positive. I also love that the pictures are uploaded in real time so I know what my friends are up to without asking!” – Camden Norman
Bully-Free Zone! Shots has a zero tolerance policy for any cyber-bullying. Accounts will be removed and banned if our policy is violated.
Join 100+ MILLION PEOPLE chatting and making new friends. It’s for all ages, all nationalities, all backgrounds — EVERYONE!
So what are you waiting for? Download the best app for finding new friends to chat with!
What Our Members Say:
"I've met people I'd never have met otherwise. And it's easy to chat with people. It just makes life a little better in my opinion."
"[It's] probably one of the greatest apps... greater variety of people... everyone is at one place at one time... meeting new people."
"MeetMe has given me the opportunity to talk to really terrific people."
*** #1 Social App for Meeting New People in the US ***
Cell Broadcast (CB) is a messaging system like SMS, but is “one-to-many”. In other words, mobile operators can use CB to send a message to every mobile phone connected (camping) on a particular cell. Each phone receives the same message. There is no facility to reply. Typically CB is used to provide weather, location, or emergency information. It is a free service. There are multiple information “channels” on CB (1-999), with channel 50 being the default channel.
If several cells in a network are transmitting messages, the phone will only receive the messages from the cell providing the strongest signal (i.e. the one it is “camping” on). As relative signal strength can change over time, messages may be received from neighbouring cells, even if the phone is stationary.
How to use Cell Broadcast Display
1. Activate the CB feature in the phone Settings menu. Typically this is: Messaging ->Settings -> CB Activation
• If the phone asks for a channel number, select channel 50. This is the default channel.
• Manufactures implement CB is various ways so there is no general configuration rule. Some Android phones do not offer CB at all. Cell Broadcast Display app will not work with these phones.
2. Download, install and run the Cell Broadcast Display app.
3. Create a widget.
4. CB is generally offered on 2G (GSM) and/or 3G (UMTS) only (not usually on LTE). Force the phone to use the correct technology using the phone Settings menu.
5. Return to the app home page and wait for the phone to receive the messages. This may take some time.
What if you do not receive the messages?
1. Not all Android phones support CB. If you cannot find a way to configure CB in the phone Settings, this may mean that your phone does not support this feature.
2. Not all mobile operators use Cell Broadcast. Check whether this service is offered by your operator.
3. Check that your phone is using the correct radio technology (2G and/or 3G). Some operators may implement the service on only one of the radio technologies.
4. Check that you have activated Cell Broadcast in the phone Settings menu, and selected channel 50 or another channel which is in use.
5. Restarting the phone may erase CB Settings configuration. Check that these are still valid.
The Cell Broadcast Display app was developed because Android OS typically does not handle CB conveniently. Depending on the manufacturer’s implementation the:
• CB messages are often treated as an SMS and are inserted into the SMS Inbox – causing congestion
• Phone sometimes beeps when a message is received
• Message may be displayed in a dialog box, which needs to be manually dismissed
The Cell Broadcast Display app was developed to solve these problems. Its features are:
• Displays any CB message received by the phone, according to the CB channels configured in the phone Settings.
• The CB messages are presented silently in a widget, with a large, readable font
• The most recent message is displayed in the widget but the app has an archive of the last 10 messages.
• The CB message is not sent to the SMS Inbox, avoiding the need to manually delete them.
• Cell Broadcast Display is a passive app; it only receives CB messages. It does not generate any messages.
Use of Cell Broadcast Display with Dynamic Tariffing
The Cell Broadcast Display app has been developed specifically for use with the Dynamic Tariffing (DT) network feature which some mobile operators have implemented to offer mobile users discounted Voice, SMS or Data services.
DT can offer subscribers very low-cost calls; for example up to 99% discount – this means you only pay 1% of the normal tariff. The DT system changes call tariffs hourly. These are determined uniquely for each cell. The tariff, is presented as a discount ranging from 0% to 99%, and communicated continuously from each cell to the user via CB messages.