Pocket Prep’s pharmacy technician practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
PTCE® Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
PTCE® Test Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 practice questions FREE - try the app out!
- 500+ more available for in-app purchase
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
PTCE® is a registered trademark of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB®) and administered exclusively by the PTCB®. This material is not endorsed or approved by the PTCB®.
Very useful for pharmacy students and pharmacy techs.
These drugs are likely to appear on PTCB/ExCPT exams.
Choose either the top 100 or top 200 drugs.
Bookmark drugs for later review.
Choose to be prompted for either brand or generic names.
Includes Drugs.com top 100 Q3 2013 drugs by units sold.
July 2013 Top 100/200 Drugs by Ezra Burgoyne
Mainly for home infusion pharmacists
It uses the standard:
Dose Volume = (Bag volume + Diluent Volume - KVO Volume - Priming Volume) divided by the doses per day
This can be used to double check settings entered in by tech or Rph
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
1. The patient opens the app and presses a blue button. The app then send patients phone number and name to us. And we call them back to take the order.
2. The patient presses the 'call now' and the phone dials our store number.
-- All equations are shown -- know EXACTLY where the numbers came from
-- Allows modification of parameters to check the effects on the estimated Cmin and Cmax
-- Full control over CrCl - YOU choose how you want to calculate CrCl
-- Clean and simple interface, no ads
-- Free demo version includes "initial dosing" calculator for initial vanc dose with projected Cmin and Cmax
-- (Full version) Corrections with one trough level with Cmin and Cmax estimations
-- (Full version) Two-point kinetics - corrections with two trough levels with Cmin and Cmax estimations
Since this is a newly launched app, please feel free to email us with bug reports or suggestions!
Keywords: vanco, doser, dosing, pharmacy, drug, calculator, medical, antibiotic, pharmd, rph, hospital, rx
Exam Prep documents and videos – including the detailed ABFM Guide for Exam Preparation document
Upcoming Exam Dates – a quick view of future dates
Links to the ABFM website and the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine website
Practice Quiz – Over 200 questions addressing problems commonly encountered by family physicians. Each practice quiz presents 10 questions followed by a clear rationale for the correct answer including the associated reference.
While not a substitute for a well-designed and executed study plan, the ABFM App is an additional tool to help prepare for the Maintenance of Certification Exam. This module is designed for family physicians, but the questions may be useful for medical students and other health care providers as well.
There is no advertising in this app.
Certain areas of the app (videos and exam dates) require an Internet connection.
About the American Board of Family Medicine
The American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) is the second largest medical specialty board in the United States. Founded in 1969, it is a voluntary, not-for-profit, private organization whose purposes include:
- Improving the quality of medical care available to the public
- Establishing and maintaining standards of excellence in the specialty of Family Medicine
- Improving the standards of medical education for training in Family Medicine
- Determining by evaluation the fitness of specialists in Family Medicine who apply for and hold certificates
Quick User Guide
1. Set global parameters: your insurance (if any) and whether you want to conduct your search on all pharmacies or duty pharmacies only. Depending on day and time, the most appropriate option is automatically set by default.
2. Find the nearest pharmacies (default: 5) by tapping on the magnifying glass. This uses GPS.
The Group button displays all pharmacies in any given city (no GPS, no distance, and no search results limit).
Tapping the map icon displays your search results on a map, one red marker by pharmacy. Tap the marker to get the pharmacy name. Tap once more to dial. If GPS was used, a blue dot shows your current location.
Finally, tap the share button to share the list with friends.
More details on http://fasopharmacies.ytsamy.name/
You may also follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FasoPharmacies
Is your pharmacy not registered? Did you spot an error? Need more features?
Drop-me an email: email@example.com.
The Iowa Egg mobile app allows you to use your phone to locate restaurants, browse our videos, and search through our recipe book to find a great recipe to make at home.
The app provides exclusive access to key content for members of SSPC, including all current and active SSPC standards, a searchable Membership Directory, the popular Coatings Glossary, SSPC Events and Training Courses, a JPCL Archive Search, and a paint estimating calculator.
Representing over 10,000 coatings professionals worldwide, SSPC standards, training and certification programs have ensured quality results in the coatings industry since 1950. With mobile access to technical information that includes the widely recognized Surface Preparation (SP) standards, PA2 and every other important coatings standard, coatings professionals can be more efficient and productive than ever.
For more information about SSPC, download the app or visit www.SSPC.org.
Our app allows you to: Contact EMS Scanning, complete session evaluations, access conference links, scan participants, and provides lead tracking for exhibitors.
Providing aircraft sales and acquisitions, avionics, maintenance and parts, paint and interiors, aircraft management, charter services and three FBO locations in the Midwest. The Elliott Aviation mobile app will allow you to learn more about Elliott Aviation, our services, view our planes for sale, find out more about the communties we are based out of, and more.
*Live 24x7 Camera feeds from the construction site.
*Information regarding the Graham Team working for them, including name, phone, position and email address.
*Images and blueprints regarding their construction.
*Project updates regarding their construction from the Graham Team.
*Contact information for Graham Construction.
Members can elect to receive outage reports, legislative action alerts, and news updates You can even access documents and videos from the co-op so you'll always be in the know and up-to-date.
Find contact information for your state and federal elected officials and communicate with them on important issues that affect your service and your rates. Convenient talking points are already provided for you in the app. Just tap the number and call, or you can even send a Download today to stay informed and make sure your voice is heard on the issues that matter