Keep updated with Lexicomp’s trusted clinical knowledge, now at the touch of a button! This application includes 30-days of access to all databases Lexicomp offers for your Android phone. Plus hundreds of images, calculations & tables available with a cell or wifi connection.
The handbook includes information on controlled drugs, adverse drug reactions, interactions, communication skills, and confidentiality. It also features chapters on adherence, anaphylaxis, clinical trials, herbal medicines, patient management, pharmaceutical calculations, research, policy, and therapy related issues. Palliative care sections have been expanded to include symptom management and end-of-life pathways. Other new sections such as pharmacogenetics, thyroid disorders, and domiciliary oxygen therapy have been included. Complementing the current British National Formulary guidelines, the handbook gives prescribing points and linked concepts of relevance to clinical pharmacists. The content is evidence-based and contains a wealth of information from the authors' many years of clinical pharmacy experience.
-Provides practical, quick-reference information for daily use by pharmacists
-Complements the British National Formulary
-Contains vital guidelines on how to provide a clinical pharmacy service
-Includes key information on controlled drugs, adverse drug reactions, pharmacogenetics, symptom management and palliative care
New to this edition:
-Fully updated throughout, with current guidelines, references and further reading
-Includes a new chapter on pharmacogenetics
-Includes a new section on domiciliary oxygen therapy
-The expanded gastoinestinal chapter now features treatment of dyspepsia, gastric and duodenal ulcer, stoma care, and special consideration of drugs and stomas
-The expanded palliative care chapter now features symptom management, end of life pathways, syringe drivers, and compatibilities
Now fully updated for a second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy remains the indispensible guide to clinical pharmacy, providing all the information needed for practising and student pharmacists. Presenting handy practical guidance in a quick-reference, bullet-point format, it will supply the knowledge and confidence you need to provide a clinical pharmacy service.
Readership: Practising clinical pharmacists, pre-registration graduates, and pharmacy students. It will also serve as a useful reference for industrial pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and community pharmacists developing a clinical role.
Audience: This Oxford Handbook is intended for a UK audience as well as other areas which follow UK medical practice including Europe, Australia, the Middle East, India and East Asia.
Authors: Philip Wiffen, Marc Mitchell, Melanie Snelling, and Nicola Stoner
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, RPS, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more
MPR has been a leader in providing medical professionals with concise prescription and OTC drug information, side effects, and interactions for over 26 years. Our mission is to continually help clinicians make critical decisions at the point-of-care.
Drugs & Bugs was developed in cooperation with Philip Chung, PharmD, BCPS; Clinical Pharmacy Manager in Infectious Diseases at Montefiore Medical Center, NY.
o A database of more than 300 anti-infective agents and nearly 280 pathogens
o NEW! Datasets for Fungal, Malarial, Protozoal-Parasitic infections, and Scabies and Lice
o Smart Search capability by pathogen, type of infection, brand and generic drug names
o Quick-to-read spectrum of activity results
o Comprehensive drug monographs for anti-infectives
o Useful comparative charts by drug class
o Clinical calculators
o Updated frequently by pharmacists, reviewed by physicians
Includes more than 1100 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards, and a glossary with common terms and definitions. With twelve modules ranging from prescription abbreviations to health insurance learn the key information for the certification exam.
Module 1: Prescription Abbreviations
Module 2: Generic and Brand Drugs
Module 3: Health Insurance
Module 4: Serving the Customer
Module 5: Maintaining Medications
Module 6: Inventory Control
Module 7: Law and Ethics
Module 8: Conversions and Math
Module 9: Medical Slang
Module 10: Installed Community Modules
Module 12: My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Track and post score to leader board
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Pharmacy news feed
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
The app allows you to view by category, providing easy access to commonly used values.
All information is for educational purposes only, and all medical decisions should be made by a qualified medical professional.
If you would like to see values that you feel are missing from the app please feel free to send me an email.
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT require internet access to function properly. The internet access permission is used to download configuration files. The app should function properly off line without any internet connection.
Pocket Prep’s pharmacy technician practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
PTCE® Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
PTCE® Test Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 practice questions FREE - try the app out!
- 500+ more available for in-app purchase
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
PTCE® is a registered trademark of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB®) and administered exclusively by the PTCB®. This material is not endorsed or approved by the PTCB®.
The original Cyprus Pharmacies Guide.
Full list of all pharmacies in Cyprus!
* List of all overnight pharmacies (updated daily)
* Use the map to locate pharmacies nearest to you
* Includes full address and contact details
* Easily locate pharmacies by search or on the map
* Find nearby pharmacies based on your current location
Πλήρης οδηγός φαρμακείων της Κύπρου!
* Κατάλογος εφημερεύοντων φαρμακείων (ενημερώνεται καθημερινά)
* Αυτόματος εντοπισμός τοποθεσίας πλησιέστερου φαρμακείου
* Περιέχει διευθύνσεις και στοιχεία επικοινωνίας
* Ονομαστικό ευρετήριο ή εύρεση από χάρτη
* Εντοπισμός των κοντινότερων φαρμακίων από την παρούσα τοποθεσία σας
Built with AppBaker
Handcrafted by SNQ
Quick User Guide
1. Set global parameters: your insurance (if any) and whether you want to conduct your search on all pharmacies or duty pharmacies only. Depending on day and time, the most appropriate option is automatically set by default.
2. Find the nearest pharmacies (default: 5) by tapping on the magnifying glass. This uses GPS.
The Group button displays all pharmacies in any given city (no GPS, no distance, and no search results limit).
Tapping the map icon displays your search results on a map, one red marker by pharmacy. Tap the marker to get the pharmacy name. Tap once more to dial. If GPS was used, a blue dot shows your current location.
Finally, tap the share button to share the list with friends.
More details on http://fasopharmacies.ytsamy.name/
You may also follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FasoPharmacies
Is your pharmacy not registered? Did you spot an error? Need more features?
Drop-me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
In this lite version, a list of 50 drugs (selected at random) are included in the drug database. The paid version of this app contains a full database of 200 drugs.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 200 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 200 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation (phonetic spelling and actual recorded audio), drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com.
EASY LOGIN FOR SUBSCRIBERS
• If you already have a user name and password, you may log in and download the Clinical Pharmacology database now.
• If you are a subscriber but do not have a user name and password, please go to the Clinical Pharmacology home page and click on CP Mobile App to create your user name and password.
• If your organization is not a current customer and you are interested in subscribing, please go to clinicalpharmacology.com to learn more.
Long trusted by over 2,000 hospitals and 35,000 retail pharmacies, Clinical Pharmacology offers easy-to-find answers to all drug questions from an editorial team consisting entirely of PharmDs. Clinical Pharmacology is the most current and comprehensive drug reference compendium available.
FAST, ACCURATE & RELIABLE
Clinical Pharmacology Mobile offers the fastest path to accurate answers and provides convenient access to the features and functionality that clinicians rely on most from Clinical Pharmacology, plus:
Time saved with smart search techniques, such as predictive type-ahead, results by concept, and scoped searching.
MULTIPLE SEARCH OPTIONS
Multiple ways of searching including by indication, adverse reaction, or drug classification.
EASILY DIGESTIBLE INFORMATION & ACTIONABLE DATA
Precise information without reading through a lot of text with interface that breaks drug monographs into sections broken out as cards, uses infographics to illustrate important concepts, and allows users to toggle and segregate by key concepts, such as Adult-Pediatric and On-Off Label Use.
USE POWERFUL TOOLS TO BUILD UNIQUE REPORTS
Tools based on evidence-supported clinical algorithms to build drug interaction reports with lifestyles for immediate feedback, quickly categorize and summarize interactions for easy scanning, tap through sorted “cards” for more information, and toggle to switch from professional to consumer view to share and consult with patients.
In addition, Clinical Pharmacology accounts for user actions and offers recently searched items and jump links or quick access to other sections in the application. And users can set update preferences in order to save data usage and battery life on mobile devices.
NEW CONTENT & UPDATES
Reference databases updated regularly. Stay tuned for new features and additional content!
Additional questions about accessing the application? Please reach out to your organization’s Clinical Pharmacology administrator or your supervisor, or use the link below to contact our customer support.
Now also available for pet medications and prescriptions from your veterinarian! Get discounts on your pet meds with the new pets RX card.
* Never expires
* Instantly activated
* Accepted at 54,000+ pharmacies
* Entire family can use
* Works with Brand & generic drugs
"BD drug Directory" is primarily an index offline software for rapid references of clinical problems and therapeutic information of drugs available in Bangladeshi market.
It will help you with necessary information of drugs ( Indication, contraindication, side effect, dosages, precaution, available forms in market ).
You can find drugs by generic name or trade name.
It only provides information about drugs.Please do not take any medicine without consulting your doctor.
**Updated Version Will Published Soon**
Creating an account is easy. Just enter your last name and date of birth, along with any existing prescription number. Then, simply add all of your family members to your account for quick and easy access to all of their prescriptions.
Briargrove Pharmacy is a free app for Android users. There is no charge to download or use the app.
Our app allows you to: Contact EMS Scanning, complete session evaluations, access conference links, scan participants, and provides lead tracking for exhibitors.
The Iowa Egg mobile app allows you to use your phone to locate restaurants, browse our videos, and search through our recipe book to find a great recipe to make at home.
Municipal Advisory Council, MAC of Texas, Membership Directory
* It drops pins on households with different colors for party affiliation
* A candidate or volunteer simply touches the location button, and the MobileVoter app automatically locates the voters around you (no more paper lists)
* One touch of the pin, and the voter record is pulled up
* For each voting household, a candidate or volunteer for a campaign may record support/opposition, yard sign, contribution and tap out a note about the voter
* Records are automatically saved to the cloud database for 'on-the-fly' updating at campaign HQ
* Also contains a page for candidate information, including videos which allow the candidate to speak directly to the voter. This is ideal for volunteers who are canvassing on behalf of a candidate.
* A list view is also available if preferred over the map view
* Yard sign locator allows campaign HQ to see yard sign penetration as they change colors once the sign has been delivered and checked in the app
* Get-out-the-vote function allows an army of volunteers (or even a handful of volunteers) to work door-to-door turnout and record the effort on-the-fly as they hit their assigned doors
* The individual campaign login allows each campaign to have a secure location on the hand-held to manage voter contact efforts
* The store function gives easy access to the purchase of needed campaign supplies
To try out a demo of the app, login with the password 'victory' and then move the map to Davenport, Iowa to see how the mapping effort works.
The IPA provides a mechanism for industry response to political, environmental, regulatory and consumer issues.
Members can elect to receive outage reports, legislative action alerts, and news updates You can even access documents and videos from the co-op so you'll always be in the know and up-to-date.
Find contact information for your state and federal elected officials and communicate with them on important issues that affect your service and your rates. Convenient talking points are already provided for you in the app. Just tap the number and call, or you can even send a Download today to stay informed and make sure your voice is heard on the issues that matter