Ever needed to know your hat size, guestimated body fat or current fitness level? If you have then this app aims to provide a handy store for your vital statistics (circumferences, tailor measures, DNA, blood content, heart rate, BIA data, etc), along with offering a one stop shop for the common formulaic derived biometrics you may occasionally require, wish to contrast with another formulation of the same metric, discount, share or learn something about. Such as your: Japanese shoe size, glove size, BMI, newBMI, ABSI, BAI, Ponderal Index, a plethora of estimated daily calorie requirements (BMR / RMR / BEE / ERR / TDEE), Body Surface Area (BSA), international clothes sizes, target training and maximum heart rates, ideal weight, body composition, body fat and lean mass (LBW), waist to hip and height (WHtR) ratios, somatotype (Heath-Carter and Rempel) classifications, body type, body shape, body density (BD), heart rate derived fitness estimates (VO2, VO2Max, MET / vVO2Max), body water (TBW / ICW), lung capacities (FVC / FEV1 / FEV1% / FRC / RV / TLC / DLCO), DNA derived haplogroup (common ancestor) predictions, estimated blood and breath alcohol levels, from consuming a single unit, estimated step length and more.
You have the ability to compare your vitals in Metric and Imperial measures, on a EN 13402 pictogram, graph and track changes to your vitals and the associated derived metrics, share your data (measurements) or simply a knowledge of one of the derived metrics. The app will attempt to detail the originator, formula and vitals used to calculate each result.
To eliminate the need to re-enter your details you can choose to sync your Height, Weight and BIA Body Fat percentage with Google Fit along with uploading any: Basal Heart Rate, Daily Calorie intake and a BMR calculation of you choice to the service. Additionally you can import files of vitals in either CSV or JSON format into the App.
Subscribers to the Quantified Self tracking movement may find this tool of use.
- A metronome is offered to simplify the performance of a: YMCA, Queen's or Harvard step test.
- Estimates are now given for the calories burned while performing any of the fitness tests: Rockport, Cooper's, Kindle's, YMCA, Queen's or Harvard
- Supports the direct update of weights in stone, as well as lbs and Kg, on the Vitals and History tabs.
- A small selection of the more common lifestyle influenced health risk predictions have been added to a new Health tab (experimental).
Note: The application is in Beta test, it's functionality is incomplete, limited and probably unstable.
- Photos/Media/Files - required for the export and email functions. Exported vitals, pictogram and somatotype files are placed in your Downloads directory. Read access to the created files is required in order to pass them onto your email client.
- Other - download files without notification - required to enable the app to export / write files to your Downloads directory.
- Other - full network access - for the importation / restoration of any vital files you may choose to host in the cloud.
- Bluetooth - to allow the app to capture a heart rate on completing of one or more of the step tests [Only Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy) Heart Rate Monitors are currently supported].