Patient Access is a service that lets you access your local GP services through your mobile.
Make life easier by getting access to your own 24-hour "receptionist"! No more waiting on the phone in queues, just use Patient Access to book/cancel your appointments, order repeat prescriptions, and message your practice.
You must have registered at a participating EMIS practice to use Patient Access. Around 1 in 4 GPs in the UK currently offer the Patient Access service.
With Patient Access, you can access your local GP services from home, work or on the move wherever you can connect to the internet. Because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night.
Make appointment bookings online or via the app - with calendar reminders and one touch cancellations, it couldn't be easier.
If your practice has turned these options on, With Patient Access, you will be able to:
• Book new appointments without having to phone.
• Cancel appointments you can't attend any more.
• View all appointments you have coming up.
• Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
• Change your address and contact details in seconds.
• Send a secure message to your practice.
Your local GP may not offer every Patient Access feature. Ask at your practice to find out which are available to you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE AN EXISTING PATIENT ACCESS ACCOUNT TO USE THIS APP.