Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
LoanPro provides the power of a professional mortgage and loan calculator in the palm of your hands!
With an intuitive interface modeled after industry standard mortgage and loan calculators and a native Android look and feel, LoanPro is the perfect calculator for loan professionals and consumers alike.
Whether you work in the industry or a consumer looking to purchase a new home or establish a new line of credit, LoanPro is the calculator for you.
LoanPro is the fastest and easiest loan calculator on the market and works just like a real loan calculator; no silly forms and text boxes to click and fill out, no android keyboard (or worse, custom screens) getting in the way.
LoanPro also accepts numbers as a percentage or a total and can switch between them instantly.
With LoanPro, you can instantly calculate all of your mortgage and loan requirements including:
* Purchase Price
* Loan Amount (calculated or declared)
* Monthly Payment (Principal & Interest, PITI or Interest Only)
* Loan Term (in years or months)
* Interest Rate
LoanPro also supports the following items to give you a better idea of your monthly payment:
* Down payment (percent or total)
* Yearly property tax (percent or total)
* Yearly homeowners insurance (percent or total)
* Private Mortgage Insurance
* Loan-to-Value ratio
LoanPro is the mortgage and loan calculator you've been waiting for!
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
So is important know now what your monthly mortgage payment is, faster, prudent and accurate.
Using the mortgage payment calculator you can easily check your principal paid, interest paid and your borrowing balance for each month up to the last payment.
It can also show the effect of adding extra payments.
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
Yet, if you do want to invest in real estate now or in the future, this app is perfect for you and it's free!
Don't buy a property for investment before you check this app!
Real Estate Calculator App was developed so that anyone who wants to invest in real estate will be able to evaluate a property's profitability and decide if it's a good deal.
No more complicated excel spreadsheets or asking friends in the field for favors!
Each person can enter the details of the property he or she would like to purchase as an investment and decide whether the deal is worth it.
What would be the property's net income?
How about the overall return on investment (ROI)?
How much will my monthly mortgage payment be?
Everything is calculated and presented to you in an easy and simple design.
Save & Load an UNLIMITED number of properties
Compare between several properties - showing you in a clear & simple way which deal is the best
Maximize your ROI by entering a desired return rate which will then adjust the mortgage you'll be taking
Share your property with others for consultation or any other reason
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime to: email@example.com
If you've liked what you've read until here, Real Estate Calculator is exactly what you need.
★★★ Press install now - This is your first step to success ★★★
★ Try it - it's free ★
Key Features of Real Estate Calculator App
★ Sums up all the property's initial expenses
★ Sums up all the property's ongoing expenses
★ Sums up all the property's expected income
★ Calculates the net income
★ Calculates the Return On Investment (ROI) / Cash on Cash Return (COCR)
★ Calculates the Capitalization Rate (Cap)
★ Calculates your monthly mortgage payment using a built-in mortgage calculator
★ Shows you both monthly and yearly results (where applicable)
★ Saves the current property (there is no limit on the number of properties)
★ Loads a previously saved property
★ Compares up to 5 saved properties
★★ Share the app with friends
★★ Share properties for use with this app, as CSV (ie for excel) or as text (ie for printing)
★★ Calculates & adjust mortgage down payment according to a desired return rate
Real Estate Calculator is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ needs and wishes.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Real Estate Calculator, Real Estate, Calculator, Calculate, Evaluator, Evaluate, House, Houses, Property, Properties, Deal, Deals, Cash, Finance, Financing, Mortgage, Loan, Down Payment, Net Income, Ongoing, Expenses, Return Rate, Return on Investment, ROI, Cash on Cash Return, COCR, Capitalization Rate, Cap, Budget, Money
Storage, Developement tools - Allows the app to save & load properties
Network communications - Allows the app to check whether a premium upgrade was purchased and to show/remove ads accordingly
At present there is only the option for repayment of the capital and interest, in future I may also include an interest-only option if desired by users.
I welcome any feedback or feature requests, just click on the Send email link below and let me know.
With regards to the permissions, it requires access to the internet to load banner adverts at the bottom. Sorry for the adverts, but I've gotta pay my mortgage somehow! :)
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders: Have peace of mind knowing Zillow conducts background checks and curates thousands of ratings and reviews from borrowers.
• Mortgage calculators: Estimate affordability and payments as your financial situation changes. Results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts, so you won’t get lost in the numbers.
• Transparency: Compare quotes and select the best offer based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous: Enter a few details about the purchase price, down payment, your income and credit score range to see your personalized options. No personal information required.
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Mortgage calculator calculate monthly payment amount base on Price, Down Rate, Interest Rate, and Term years.
Amortize table includes yearly loan balance, total payment, total interest, and total principal paid.
Affordability calculator calculates the front-end debt to income ratio base on Property Tax rate and HOA/Insurance amount.
PMI calculations with payoff date
Pie Graph and Chart to show balance and payments.
Tablet screen size support
Basic Calculator for basic math calculation
Features of the Bankrate Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates app:
• Calculate monthly mortgage payments based on loan amount, interest rate, and mortgage term
• Adjust values to determine the monthly loan payment you can afford
• Use the amortization calculator to view your principal, interest and balance over time
• Calculate how making extra payments can affect your payoff, shorten your loan term and reduce total interest paid
Mortgage Rates & Payments
• Find current mortgage rates and lenders for the loan amount you’re searching for
• Adjust loan amount, mortgage type, percent down, credit score, desired points and the location of the property to get free customized rate quotes from lenders without having to disclose personal information
• Save favorite searches and calculations for future reference
Homeowners Insurance Quotes
• Quickly get quotes for Homeowners Insurance from carriers in your area
Homeownership News & Advice
• Read articles and watch videos relating to mortgages and other related topics to help manage your personal finances
• Stay informed and get advice from Bankrate.com’s expert editorial staff & bloggers
Enter your information once. If the field appears in another calculator, the information will be entered into the same fields in the other calculators.
Mortgage calculator: See a breakdown of the four components that make up your total estimated monthly payment. An optional mortgage amortization chart will give you a monthly breakdown of the payments you make each month for the life of the loan.
Refinancing Calculator: Discover how much you can save monthly by refinancing.
Debt to Income: Calculate your Front End and Back End Ratio. Find out where you stand with your debt load and how that might affect your loan approval.
Loan Term: Choose a different loan term and see how it can affect your monthly payment, the total interest you will pay, and your overall payment.
Interest Rate: Compare interest rates and see how they can change what you pay for principal and interest, total interest, and total payments. The amount can be quite significant.
Rent or Buy: Based on your housing expenses and how long you plan to live in a certain location, see if renting or buying would be the most cost effective choice.
Fixed vs Adjustable: Compare a Fixed Interest Mortgage (interest rate stays the same for the duration of the loan) with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM - interest rates will change and fluctuate over the duration). The optional amortization chart provides a yearly breakdown of payments for Fixed and Adjustable Mortgages.
Get Pre-Qualified: Looking to get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan? Complete an optional online home pre-qualification application in minutes. Get a quick (as little as 10 minutes) response from a lender that can assist you.
People who might be interested in this app:
- Home buyers, home sellers, anyone preparing and beginning the home buying process, or renters curious about the potential to save if they buy versus if they rent.
Homes.com is not only your partner in the home search process, but also for financing that dream home. Feel confident about your options with the free Mortgage Calculator from Homes.com.
The results will be displayed in either a table or a graph, showing a breakdown of the capital and the interest repaid per month as well as the remaining mortgage balance.
** Now Updated to support v4 Android and above. Fixed crashing issue with devices such as Galaxy III. Please update your device **
The Ultimate Mortgage Calculator comprises of 4 mortgage calculators:
Simple – for calculating a mortgage with 1 interest rate.
Fixed Rate – calculate a mortgage with 2 interest rates, one fixed for a period of time, the second for the remaining term of the mortgage.
Overpay Calculator – see how much money you can save and how quickly you can pay off your mortgage, by overpaying your monthly mortgage payments.
Compare Mortgages – compare 2 different mortgages to see how the monthly payments and overall total differ.
Once the calculations are complete, a summary of your mortgage costs and a table showing a detailed breakdown will display. You can switch to display a graph which will show a graphical representation of your figures.
4 mortgage calculators in 1 incredible app.
Show a table and graph of your monthly mortgage costs.
Share your monthly summary direct from your Android device
See a breakdown of your capital and interest payments.
See the total cost of the mortgage.
Compare 2 mortgages.
In all currencies - automatically set, so you don't have to worry about it.
Can be used to show calculation of other fixed rate loans.
Option to install on SD card.
Listen to our live radio stream, broadcasting all day, every day.
This radio player app also shows the artist and title of songs that are actually playing now. Can you identify the songs before our radio presenter tells you?
Catch up with the latest national and international news, every hour, on the hour.
Contact the studio to request your favourite song - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02392 601 600.
A streaming radio station app for your Android device from Radio Haslar, playing Gosport's best music, 24 hours a day.
Ensure you have a suitable data plan or use WiFi.
Listen to the Radio Haslar high quality audio stream on your Android device.
Displays the artist and title of the song playing.
The radio player supports multitasking, enabling the radio station audio stream to play in the background whilst you continue to use your Android device.