Leave your device on a charging stand and Mirai will keep you company as you go about your daily activities, while displaying the current time and date!
- Interactive Live2D animation
In this clock app, Mirai is brought to life with Live2D technology - you can tap, pinch or trace your finger around the screen and Mirai will react.
- Zoom and Pan functions
You can zoom in on any part of the display by pinching, as well as pan around with two fingers.
- Gyroscopic features
Mirai not only reacts to your hand gestures, but to the orientation of your phone too! Try tipping your phone upside down or shaking the phone to watch Mirai's reaction!
- Multiple Backgrounds
You can select from 4 different backgrounds from the Mirai Millennium universe!
- Twitter Integration
You can tweet the current time with a screenshot of Mirai right from the app! Catch Mirai in her best pose and capture the perfect moment to share with your friends!
- Mirai Rest Mode
For certain high battery consumption devices, if battery runs out quicker than it charges while you are leaving MiraiClock3 open as a display, use the Mirai rest mode, which will cause Mirai to "fall asleep" after 15minutes and require less power to keep the animation on.
Read more about Mirai Suenaga here: http://mirai.fm
Discover more Live2D apps here: https://www.facebook.com/cybernoids.live2d
MiraiClock3 is also available for iOS devices: http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/miraiclock3/id484980828?mt=8
Mirai is brought to us by Cybernoids and Culture Japan. Illustration by Nao Shirahane.
#Live2D #MiraiSuenaga #Anime #DannyChoo #Mirai Clock 3 #末永みらい #ミライミレニアム
About Mirai Suenaga
About MIrai's Manager
About the illustrator DMYO
Why I made this clock
Say no more to cumbersome and complex RSS filters you need to set up for each episode, for each anime series, and literally (and painstakingly), for each season even.
Robomaru does all the heavy work for you by:
• Auto-increment episodes for each entry
• Easy setup interface (you'll be surprised how easy it is to set up an entry now. Promise!)
• Optionally auto-downloads the individual RSS entry weekly instead of wasteful daily scan (That efficency! Do check out the available modes when setting up an entry).
• Being lightweight. Very, lightweight. The full Java code is only 169 kB uncompressed while the rest is populated by the Material resources.
• A pleasant Dark Material Design theme for our precious eyes
• Importing/Exporting watchlist (backup and maybe for giggles)
• Factory Mode for creating entry from media files (with original names) located on the device. Should be very useful during the early season crunch.
This is initially intended as an RSS reader for dedicated low power machine like the Raspberry Pi, mini android box, and the niches, so it might shy away from a full fledged RSS reader. But for what it does, it does really well. Minus that recent 14.5 episode recap, so far parsed entries from major groups have 100% match rate.
While some parts may not be fully Material Design yet (coming soon!), the current design is my humble interpretation of the new design docs. Comments and feedback are very much welcomed.
This app DOES NOT and WILL NOT download any of the files linked in the torrent files. It can only optionally downloads a generic metadata file (e.g. a .torrent metafile) from a feed like any RSS readers out there.
Used for WiFi-only option to determine whether it is allowed to use the current connection.
For refreshing feeds and creation of new entries.
To save the feed contents (optional). Post-KitKat users please be aware of Google's new mandatory changes for KitKat and forward. Simply put, apps are now limited to only peruse certain directories on the external SD card unless rooted. While any folder in the device internal SD card works fine, any Public directory like Downloads on the external SD may or may not be usable depending on the manufacturer. This permission hence, enables access to that Public directory.
Required so Robomaru can wake the device to refresh its feed.
Android doesn't persist any app alarms when rebooted. Hence, this permission is required so that Robomaru can re-register the entries update time with the Android system after a full reboot.
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
Special notes: If you set 15 minutes interval then you have to wait at maximum 15 minutes to hear the announcement.
App doesn't work properly if you have any power saving mode on. Please turn off battery saving mode of your phone.
For example on Symphony Xplorer w65i, after install go to Setting>>Battery>>Aligned Wakeup>>(off) and you are good to go.
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy ADM Pro.
The app can also play a specified sound as time signal instead of the voice.
If you have set the number of times to sound as same as the hours, the app can play the time signal sound like a cuckoo clock or a wall clock.
The app also can speak the time when the device screen gets turning on or device is shaken. You can simply press the key that wakes from sleep or shake the device, to know the time without looking at the screen.
You can make alarm settings. The app will speak the specified voice at the specified time by the alarm settings. The alarm voice keeps playing until you stop it. The app has snooze function and fade-in function.
The time signal and the speak time features can be turned on/off by timer schedule.
There is also an enhanced paid version, 'VoiceTimeSignal Pro'.
(1) If the volume has been set, other media player volume will also be changed.
(2) The voice is basically Japanese. If the locale is not Japanese, the voice will be English partially.
(3) When the CPU is busy, the voice/sound might be interrupted.
(4) If the screen lock security of the device is on, the security lock screen will be appeared when the screen was off at the specified alarm time. So back/menu/volumes keys of the device don't work for snooze feature on the security lock screen.
(5) The service of app might be stopped by insufficient resources, or by battery saving setting of the device. In this case, time signals will be delay, or not play the sound.
※Voice material have been supported by Ms.Amitaro.[http://www14.big.or.jp/~amiami/happy/]
※Other sound material have been supported by Mr.On-jin.[http://www.yen-soft.com/ssse/]
You can also set an interval for automatic announcement of what the current time is.
* click your power button 2-3 times while the background service is running and it will say in a text to speech voice what the current time is.
* Used for example when you have earphones and telephone in your pocket, so you don't have to take it out to know what the time is.
* You might need to go into "voice input & output" -> "text to speech settings" to install TTS default data.
* Request a feature and i'll probebly add it, i read all comments and mails, even if i do not answer.
Give me some feedback in comments and suggestions about stuff you might want added
＊-＊-＊-＊-＊ お願い ＊-＊-＊-＊-＊
＊-＊-＊-＊-＊ 動作環境 ＊-＊-＊-＊-＊
＊-＊-＊-＊-＊ テスト評価済端末 ＊-＊-＊-＊-＊
Sony Mobile Xperia acro HD SO-03D
SAMSUNG GALAXY SⅡ SC-02C
SAMSUNG GALACY SⅢα SC-03E
KYOCERA DIGNO KYL21
SHARP AQUOS PHONE SH-02E
＊-＊-＊-＊-＊ 注意 ＊-＊-＊-＊-＊
＊-＊-＊-＊-＊ お問い合わせ ＊-＊-＊-＊-＊
By using this application you're able to
*Search player stats
*Request server status
*Retrieve player counts
*Receive news via News Ticker (beta)
This application is developed by Gotnitro, it was created for GamerX servers and if issues/bugs happen please report them on the forums or by contacting Gotnitro.
Server IP: 18.104.22.168:8800