Listed as a featured app on Google TV. View your security cams right from the sofa!
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM 2013 models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server, or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface (Google TV, Amazon Fire TV).
Features under development:
- Widgets (PRO only).
- RTSP protocol.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
What our customers say about the app:
"By far the best IP cam app I've used, and I've tried a lot. 2 way audio for FOSCAM is just what I've been waiting for."
"Great app, just the job for my home CCTV System with 8 cameras."
"This is by far the best IP camera control app. Worth every penny. Dev updates with new cams and features all of the time. Great work!"
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Attention: The linked example website in the stub app is not mine - so it can be offline or removed any time. Google for 'mjpeg' or 'axis cgi' if you do not have your own camera for example.
This enables you to open mjpeg video stream in the browser and watch it. Just open a link and watch the video. No longer an unknown, broken file will be downloaded. Also private password protected websites are supported.
Where is mjpeg used? Mostly mjpeg is used for streaming images from cameras placed all over the world presenting nice or interesting places to website visitors. Also most security cameras use mjpeg. Your Android phone can stream mjpeg with a lot of webcam apps, too! With the program VLC running on your pc mjpeg provides a simple method to stream any kind of video to your phone.
Please note: Mjpeg video streams cannot be paused, rewinded or skipped forward. They are always shown as send by the server without further user interaction possible.
Smart WebCam, VLC Player or via a web browser on any platform smartphone's camera can see the video and audio .
For remote network access from a separate router port forwarding is required.
D. tekting enable motion is detected, the motion of the video recording and push will be sent to registered clients .
Use the Find feature to easily find SmartWebCam Server can be registered.
Server is registered by the authorized IP connection information changes, the push will be automatically updated .
Registered Server can check the recorded video .
Another advantage of installing the Direct Show Filter your smartphone can be used as a webcam for video chat .
(PC in the browser 'DirectShow Filter for JPEG, MJPEG' Search if you can find a variety of results )
<< Key Features >>
1. Audio and video streaming
2. SmartWebCam Server search
3. C2DM push service based
4. UPnP router forwarding the auto setup feature
5. D. Motion tekting function
7. Front / Rear camera switching
8. Remote control (flash control, zoom in / zoom out , focusing) function
9. Voice transmission function remote server
10. Available separately PC client for Windows
<< Manual Download >>
en : http://www.acontech.co.kr/SmartWebCam/SmartWebCam_en.pdf
ko : http://www.acontech.co.kr/SmartWebCam/SmartWebCam_ko.pdf
SEO: smart webcam, security camera, video streaming, spy camera, wifi camera, ip camera, home monitoring, video chat, mjpeg viewer, skype, msn, googletalk, nateon, yahoo messenger, cctv, motion detect, vlc, browser, boot up, auto camera, flash, zoom, voice, mp4, mjpeg
Cameramanager.com contains a list of public cams so even when you don't have your own IP camera you can watch some of the cams we made public for you!
With over 30K cameras connected and multi terabytes of storage outstanding, Cameramanager.com is leader in online IP camera security.
How does it work?
1. Login with your existing Cameramanager.com account. No account yet? Register for you trial.
2. After you've registered you can login with your Cameramanager.com username and password.
3. After login, go to My Cameras and click the 'Add' button. Enter your IP camera details and click on 'Save'. Your camera will be added.
4. Click on the camera in the camera list to start live viewing. In the live viewing screen you can change PTZ of your camera, take a snapshot, go to fullscreen mode or start a recording.
5. For public demo cameras click the 'Demo cameras' button
6. If your account supports online recording, click the 'Recordings' button to playback your recordings
* Live viewing
* Playback recordings MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 (old version MJPEG only)
* I/O triggering
* Recording trigger button
* Demo camera list
* Add, edit and delete cameras
* Fullscreen option
* IP camera status
* Support for Axis and Panasonic
* Delete Recordings
(supported features might differ per camera brand / model and for some features a subscription is needed, like online recording)
- Cameramanager.com mobile app is only available for existing www.cameramanager.com subscribers!
- Cameramanager.com mobile app supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streams.
* manage multiple cameras
* cam pilot (left/right/top/botom, snapshot, preset positions, detection, infra red mode )
* import export of configuration data
* widget 1x1 to see and set the detection status ofthe prefered camera
* live view of mjpeg stream of camera
1.1.x : support of FOSCAM and HEDEN MJPEG only
Live view of the CAM is consuming data, do not keep it up for a long time unless you use WIFI.
* Network access: to get connection to cameras
* sd storage: to store configuration database + snapshots
* activate/stop detection from widget
* support synology API
* more cams models