This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
» Manage Users' Group Membership
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters. The vCMA server is not required.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks from anywhere to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
SSH and Telnet connections from anywhere. Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Elastic Beanstalk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Use ITmanager.net to administer your BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x, 10 or BES 12 installation. Securely and remotely manage users, devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Ad-Free version
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Self-Service Unlock Account
- Password Synchronizer
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Change Password
You must have ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus 5.0 or later installed in your corporate network to use this app.
To use this app within your organization, contact your system administrator.
By clicking INSTALL, you accept the License Terms: http://aka.ms/myappseula
Note! This is a corporate app that can be used only if your company uses Specops Password Reset. It will NOT work for private e-mail such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc.
Specops Password Reset is an award-winning self-service password reset solution. It enables end users to reset or unlock their Active Directory accounts in a simple, secure and efficient manner.
It’s possible to use both one-time mobile verification codes over Text Messages (SMS) and/or personal questions & answers.
Specops Password reset has been awarded “Best of TechEd” 2009, and was finalist 2010 and 2012.
★★★★★ "Great app!!! :-) Intuitive design. Easy to sync. Each update makes the program better & better."
★★★★★ "The best APP If you have several accounts with passwords and other information... I give 10 stars if was possible."
★★★★★ "Great App, Great Support I love this app. I like the fact that I can synchronize the encrypted password/information database across desktop and mobile devices."
"Ascendo doesn’t just sit back and rest on its laurels; its recent update to DataVault brings in some pretty cool features." Tre Laurence, Android Rundown
DataVault Password Manager delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
The mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilizing the free NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway component.
The NetSupport Manager Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote PC running an existing NetSupport Manager Client (version 11.04 or later).
Browse your local network or an established NetSupport Internet Gateway to find remote NetSupport Manager Clients.
PIN Connect feature allows a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise simply by both parties entering a unique PIN code.
Thumbnail view of each connected Client device.
Select, connect and interact with multiple Client devices simultaneously.
See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
‘Recently Connected’ list provides quick access to the most recently viewed Clients.
Use home screen widgets to provide access to frequently viewed Clients.
Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any NetSupport Manager-enabled remote PC.
View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
Adjust colour depth during remote control sessions from full colour, to 256, 16 or just 2 colours when reading remote documents.
Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
Send a message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
Generate a full hardware inventory report for a remote device on demand.
View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for a connected Client laptop.
Includes powerful compression to minimise data usage.
Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
Utilise unique security keys to ensure your copy of NetSupport Manager is only accessible to your users.
One-click send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
1)Install this free NetSupport Manager Control app on your Android device.
PLEASE NOTE: The application may be installed onto your external storage, but the system will install the application on the internal storage by default. If the internal storage is full, then the system will install it on the external storage automatically. Once the app is installed however, you can move the application to either internal or external storage through your system settings.
2) Visit www.netsupportmanager.com and download the NetSupport Manager Client setup file for installation on each of the computers that you want to remote control.
3) Wirelessly connect your Android device to the same network as the client computers ( or for anywhere access, refer to www.netsupportmanager.com for details on setting up and configuring the free NetSupport Gateway – designed to support this scenario).
4) From the NetSupport Manager Control browse and find your Clients.
5) Select a Client and choose to View, Chat or send a Message.
It is the best way to study for your CFA® Level 1 Exam. With plenty of questions to study from, our Flashcard App is extremely lightweight, fast and a pleasure to use. Now study for your CFA® exam in places you would never dream before. Get in 5 minutes of review waiting in line, prep a bit while on the bus, the possibilities are endless.
Don't start your review for the CFA exam without it!
This is the Free version of the awesome Pro App. This version is supported through ads, has less questions and limited features. To get more out of your study time upgrade to the PRO app:
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Golden Ratio LLC. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
PureCloud Collaborate is designed to unleash the creativity, ideas, and passion of your employees, partners and customers with anytime, anywhere access. Quickly search and find the expertise in your company and communicate by phone, SMS, chat, and email.
• Access employee profiles in a cloud-based directory
• Search colleagues by name, title, skill, and qualification
• Update your profile from within the app
• Create a favorite list of company contacts
• Call, email, and chat from within the app
Collaborate requires the following permissions. Here's how we use each one.
• INTERNET - Collaborate requires network access to interact with the Collaborate data servers.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Required for Google Analytics. Collaborate uses Google Analytics to help report issues and to let us know what's most important to our users.
• CALL_PHONE - Collaborate allows you to call anyone in your organization directly, including phone numbers with extensions.
• NFC - Collaborate supports NFC for communicating user profiles between NFC-enabled devices. Try it!
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required for reading images for setting profile pictures and informal pictures.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - If chat is enabled, Collaborate uses this permission to get notified at device boot to establish a connection to the chat server to receive chat messages within your organization.
• VIBRATE - Required for providing background notifications of incoming chat messages. Note that vibration can be disabled within Collaborate.
All check-ins are synced with our servers, so you can use more than one Android or iOS device at different points of entry.
With the Eventbrite Entry Manager app you can:
- Look up and check in attendees off a list
- Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera-based scanner
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats
- Analyze your attendance data online after the event
Do you also own an iPhone or iPad? The Entry Manager app is also available for download in the Apple App Store. All check-ins and event data will sync seamlessly across both platforms.
We currently have the following known issues, but we are actively working to address them. Thanks for your understanding while we work out the kinks!
- For events larger than 1,000 attendees, performance may be slower depending on your device
- If you find additional issues, please let our Support team know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-350-8850.
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
Anyone can use Eventbrite to set up an event registration page, sell tickets, and manage check-ins with Entry Manager. Learn more at Eventbrite.com.
Keywords: event, events, entry, management, ticket validation, guestlist, eventbright
You can use this app to find hundreds of free openVPN server , share with your friend or import to OpenVPN client by that you can access forbidden website , hide your ip address etc.
The ovpn host list update every one hour which keep the ovpn list fresh.
With the ovpn host, you can watch video on youtube, access twitter or facebook.
Similar to Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC).
Admin windows network user accounts and computers from any android phone or tablet (wifi, vpn or other network connection).
-Set user Passwords
-Undo Password Lockouts
-Enable or Disable users
-Edit User attributes (address, phone #, misc contact attribs)
-Adjust Group Membership (members and memberOf)
-Use computer objects to remote control domain computers (RDP/VNC apps supported; see additional info)
-Directory Search for User/Group/Computer
-Explorer "Tree Style" view
-Move, Delete and Undelete Objects (tombstone objects)
-Simple find only Locked users
-Supports TLS, SSL, or non-encrypted sessions
-Supports all current AD versions and functional modes
-Save connection settings for multiple directories.
-Unlimited directory size (result size adjustable)
-No server software required; utilizes Native Active Directory LDAP provider.
-Standard Wifi or VPN network access, no abnormal firewall configurations.
*Free version does not save connection definitions or settings long term(forgetful free version). Full version is availiable here: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.bealsystems.ADUserManager
*If you experience problems, please email me using the contact form http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=15
This is a Windows Admin tool, intended for use by network administrators and various IT professionals. Valid credentials are required to connect to a windows domain.
ActiveDir connects to any Windows Server Active Directory via an LDAP connection. No additional software is required; however Active Directory Services does require a basic certificate configuration to enable encryption (req'd to set passwords). This is typical started by adding the AD Certificate or Certificate Services role.
*RDP and VNC functions are provided by Yongtao Wang's remote tools. All 5 rdp/vnc tools are supported and auto-detected when present, selecting pro over lite/ad supported. Passing the current credentials (effectively SSO) only functions on Pro and Enterprise versions. http://www.remotespark.com/android_solution.html (also available on Android Market)
*TLS Unavailable Error most likely indicates the domain controller isn't capable of LDAP encryption. A connection can usually be made by disabling TLS and SSL in the connection profile. This will allow a non-encrypted connection with the drawback that AD LDAP will not perform password updates without encryption.
To enable LDAP Encrpytion (TLS and SSL):
*Active Directory Certificate Services should be added to one domain controller to provide SSL/TLS security, which is needed to set passwords. In many environments this requirement may already be in place, if not adding a private Enterprise-CA for your organization is a fairly simple process. More information is availiable in our FAQ here: http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=12
*ActiveDir is bound by the Active Directory Security policies that regulate directory security, authentication and object visibility. Valid credentials must be used to gain required access to the AD system, standard (non-admin) user accounts can be used, under normal security permissions standard accounts cannot alter data without being granted Administrator or Special access.
(*)Active Directory and Windows Server are a trademark of Microsoft Corp.