- current calculation for 1 phase 3 phase of several values of power factor
- calculate circuit breaker required for calculated load
- define different types of circuit breakers and know the characteristics for each type
this application is an easy hand tool to help electrical engineer for his work at site , office , home , .. anywhere .
next revision will have more details for :
if you want more details like :
- Calculate currents for any value of voltage and power factor
- Calculate the drop voltage
- Determine the cable size required practically as per international codes and international cables vendors like : USA cables , Ducab , Eland , Riyadh ,....etc
- Determine the exact derrating factor parameters
- Fast preview for most useful diagrams in electrical contracting like : Star-Delta , wiring of switching , Photo Cells , Pumps ,.....etc
- Converting values required for electrical engineer such as feet , meter , inch , Fahrenheit , lux , ...etc
- You can preview the most important skills required for any engineer in his field :
* how to be successful engineer
* how to manage your time
* how to lead your team
* how to solve your work problems
* how to hit your goals
* how to plan your project
* how to increase your salary
* how to lead successful meeting
- Determine required KVAR for any load
- Select size of transformer as per given values
- fast preview for types of transformers
- enter directly the most popular links for electrical engineering : IET , IEEE , Contractor Talk , ABB , Syed Saad , ....etc
you shall setup the premium version "Electrical Smart Designer Pro. "
Oferta de productos de Baja Tensión, Ecobuilding, Automatización y Control Industrial, Variación de Velocidad, Proyectos y Servicios, Sistemas de suministro ininterrumpido de energía - UPS y Sistemas de Instalación y Control,
1 Capítulo de Construcción
250 Puntos de venta geolocalizados por GPS
110 Pdfs de instalación, selección, configuración, aplicación y características técnicas de productos
700 Imágenes de productos
Solicitud de cotizaciones
Lista personalizada de productos más consultados - Mi lista
Barra de búsqueda por categorías, sub categorías, referencias y palabras claves de producto
Solicitud de garantías
Conexión con la Energy University
Forma ágil y segura de revisar precios actualizados
Oferta logística de productos
Для упрощения навигации, все цифровые каталоги были разбиты по типам продукции:
- электроустановочные изделия;
- модульное оборудование;
- кабеленесущие системы,
- системы KNX.
Типы продукции будут расширяться, дополняя приложение новыми каталогами продуктовых линеек Schneider Electric.
Вы всегда сможете найти необходимый каталог, воспользовавшись удобной системой встроенного поиска - искать каталоги можно по типам продукции, референсам группы продукции и ключевым словам.
Помимо основного функционала приложения, Вы можете так же:
- добавлять каталоги в избранное;
- отправлять каталоги по электронной почте.
- получать уведомления о появлении новых и обновлении ранее скаченных каталогов.
Если Вы обнаружите проблему в работе приложения, напишите нам об этом с помощью функционала обратной связи в меню "Настройки". Будем рады отзывам и предложениям!
Надеемся, приложение будет полезным и удобным в использовании! Спасибо!
* Spend less time looking for the right content
* Have more engaging sales conversations
* Access any type of sales collateral online or offline
* Easily share content in a personalized way
* Be more productive before, during, and after a sales conversation
- Cutting data center CapEx with containerized power and cooling facility modules
- Tapping the cost benefits and energy savings of free cooling
- High-efficiency AC vs. DC power distribution for data centers
- Improve planning and cut costs with data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software
- The impact of hot and cold aisle containment on data center uptime and efficiency
- Top 10 mistakes in data center operations (and how to avoid them!)
- How to reduce human error in distributed IT environments
- Virtualization and cloud computing: maximize power, cooling, and management benefits
- The advantages of using reference designs in data center projects
- Maximizing uptime in mission-critical facilities
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
• Altivar™ ATV 12
• Altivar™ ATV 212
This information is completed with picture, reference code, definition, and price.
Download this, and get latest update on Schneider Electric Indonesia product on your hand.
* Product Search
* Place Orders
* Photo Chat Help
* Find Branch Locations
* Barcode Scanner
* Voice Search
* View Promotions
* Account Access, History, Preferences, and Bill Pay
Terms and Conditions - http://www.platt.com/TERMSCONDITIONS.pdf
* Redesigned for Speed and Simplicity
* New Photo/Chat
* Recently Viewed Products
* My Location
* Default Branch Preference
* Email Cart
* Quick Order
* Online Bill Pay
* Standard Orders
* Product Search Refinement
* Product Search Sorting
* Product Specs
NEC’s Business ConneCT Client combines Unified Communications and Mobility to take business productivity to a new level. It offers a sophisticated App providing multi party audio and video collaboration features on an Android Phone. It integrates with NEC’s VoIP platforms UNIVERGE SV8500 , SV8300 and SIP@NET/iS3000, making it a true Unified Communications and Collaboration extension of your enterprise communication system.
Features and Benefits:
• Access to a central directory and rich presence overview of your colleagues
• Instant messaging to an individual or group of people
• A softphone that interacts with NEC’s VoIP Platform and virtually any phone in the world
• Connect with other people using video collaboration
• Audio Conferencing, participate or initiate a conference call from your Android Phone
• Video messaging, record your video message and send it to other people
• Invite others into your meeting even people from outside your organization
• Access to historic data like voicemail, voice calls and Instant Messaging
• Firewall friendly, join meetings from behind a firewall
• Intuitive and easy-to-use User Interface
Important: NEC Business Connect is designed for enterprise communications deployments and requires a NEC communications infrastructure and associated licenses installed. Ask your NEC representative for more details.
Video and VoIP (Softphone) uses a lot of data and requires a high speed network connection. Using Video and VoIP over 3G may lead to significant charges from your provider! Network providers can offer in most cases an unlimited data plan to save you money otherwise you may find yourself charged for data overuse.
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also charge you with additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP or Video.
NEC will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of Data, VoIP and Video over 3G caused by this application.
You agree to verify your carrier's network restrictions and costs prior to any use of this application.
Turn 3G off and use WiFi to avoid these charges when using this application.
Schneider Electric’s SCADA & MES Support App is an application for Android devices, which provides users easy access to online support services.
Using the Support App, you will be able to search for and access over 5,500 knowledgebase articles, search the SCADA web help and other content on the SCADA & MES Support Portal. You can also log a support ticket and manage your service requests using Case Manager. And stay up to date with the latest news and product alerts from SCADA & MES Global Support.
Whether you are looking for help with troubleshooting a technical issue or searching for a solution from the large database of product knowledge available on the SCADA & MES Support Portal - the Support App has you covered.
The Support App is integrated into the same backend infrastructure utilised by the SCADA & MES Support Portal. Download the SCADA & MES Support App today and get instant access to support resources from anywhere, including access to the expert knowledge and support information needed to help you protect your software investment and keep your operations running smoothly.
Who can use the SCADA & MES Support App?
Anyone with a valid Support Portal login for 'www.citect.schneider-electric.com'. If you do not have a login, please register at 'http://www.citect.schneider-electric.com/register'.
Note: The app will have limited functionality for users who do not have an active SCADA & MES Global Support agreement.
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.