- current calculation for 1 phase 3 phase of several values of power factor
- calculate circuit breaker required for calculated load
- define different types of circuit breakers and know the characteristics for each type
this application is an easy hand tool to help electrical engineer for his work at site , office , home , .. anywhere .
next revision will have more details for :
if you want more details like :
- Calculate currents for any value of voltage and power factor
- Calculate the drop voltage
- Determine the cable size required practically as per international codes and international cables vendors like : USA cables , Ducab , Eland , Riyadh ,....etc
- Determine the exact derrating factor parameters
- Fast preview for most useful diagrams in electrical contracting like : Star-Delta , wiring of switching , Photo Cells , Pumps ,.....etc
- Converting values required for electrical engineer such as feet , meter , inch , Fahrenheit , lux , ...etc
- You can preview the most important skills required for any engineer in his field :
* how to be successful engineer
* how to manage your time
* how to lead your team
* how to solve your work problems
* how to hit your goals
* how to plan your project
* how to increase your salary
* how to lead successful meeting
- Determine required KVAR for any load
- Select size of transformer as per given values
- fast preview for types of transformers
- enter directly the most popular links for electrical engineering : IET , IEEE , Contractor Talk , ABB , Syed Saad , ....etc
you shall setup the premium version "Electrical Smart Designer Pro. "
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Los cálculos están basados en temperatura del conductor de 75° C y frecuencia de 60 Hz (Table 310.16 "National Electrical Code NEC")
Realiza cálculos a partir de la introducción de datos eléctricos básicos del sistema a analizar y arroja el conductor mínimo a emplear empleando factores de corrección por temperatura y por cantidad de conductores.
En esta actualización ademas se incluye el cálculo de caída de tensión y perdidas en el conductor en circuitos monofásicos o trifásicos, con conductores de cobre o aluminio, en conduit de PVC, aluminio o acero.
Además la aplicación cuenta con un bloque de cálculo económico para ayudar a presupuestar y seleccionar el conductor a emplear.
O aplicativo CPFL e Você é um canal de atendimento que visa facilitar a sua vida, trazendo mais agilidade ao seu atendimento. Baixe o app para o seu celular agora mesmo e aproveite.
Modo de usar
No seu primeiro acesso, você poderá cadastrar seu código de cliente (ele se encontra no verso de sua conta de luz). É necessário fazer isso apenas uma vez, nos próximos acessos por este dispositivo, você estará automaticamente logado.
Ao abrir o app, cadastre-se com o número de documento do titular da conta e o código do cliente acessando o menu, opções e “configurações”.
Proteja seus dados. O app permite que suas informações pessoais fiquem gravadas no dispositivo. É importante, portanto, que você tenha atenção a quem tem acesso a este aparelho.
O redimensionamento da tela no modo paisagem não está disponível nesta versão. Aguarde por futuras atualizações.
Electrical Engineering's editorial content consists of a mix of news, feature articles, application stories and new product items, and covers the latest developments and technologies relating to the design, installation, maintenance and improvement of electrical systems.
Additional modules will be added over time to make it even more relevant to engineers.
Save in text format the result of calculations.
Module Motor Gear box
With Motor gearbox you can calculate:
- For the motor -
• Stator speed.
• Rotor speed.
• Angular speed.
• Motor Power.
• Rated torque.
- For the gearbox -
• Reduced shaft RPM.
• Herz shaft.
• Period shaft.
• Angular speed.
• Shaft torque.
Module Sonar Calculator
With Sonar Calculator you can calculate:
• The analog value as a function of the distance measured.
• The diameter of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The total volume of the cone.
• The partial volume of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The total area of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The lateral surface of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The time it takes for the sonar to reach the object and come back.
With RTD Calculator you can calculate:
• RTD temperature probe according to DIN EN 60751.
• Tolerance class AA, A, B, and C.
• Temperature can be Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin.
Sometimes you have the necessity to measure in how many seconds, a motor starts or a valve opens.
In this case, this stopwatch it could come handy
• Table for:
PT100 & PT1000 RTD Table conversion
Thermocouple Table conversion
Pressure Table conversion
This is a BETA version, please email us if you come across any errors.
If you like the program, please rate, review, and make a small donation!
Support the developer :)
It currently performs
Conduit and Trough Fill
Fault Current calculations
All in compliance with the National Electrical Code.
Let us know if you would like to see any other features added.
Através dele você poderá encontrar formas criativas de como economizar em sua conta de eletricidade, de uma maneira fácil e divertida.
Baixe o aplicativo e simule sua casa e poupe dinheiro implementando as sugestões para redução de consumo.
Além desse divertido e interessante simulador, ainda é possível utilizar seu telefone como lanterna e muito mais, faça o download e descubra!
* Product Search
* Place Orders
* Photo Chat Help
* Find Branch Locations
* Barcode Scanner
* Voice Search
* View Promotions
* Account Access, History, Preferences, and Bill Pay
Terms and Conditions - http://www.platt.com/TERMSCONDITIONS.pdf
* Redesigned for Speed and Simplicity
* New Photo/Chat
* Recently Viewed Products
* My Location
* Default Branch Preference
* Email Cart
* Quick Order
* Online Bill Pay
* Standard Orders
* Product Search Refinement
* Product Search Sorting
* Product Specs
This is an ideal app for electrical contractors and technicians who create labels on the job and in the field:
- Design a label from scratch or use an application to generate common labels
- Edit an existing label
- Create and edit label templates
- Print to your Brady BMP®51 or BMP®53 Label Maker using Bluetooth technology
This mobile app includes the following electrical label types:
- Wire Markers
- Terminal Block
- General ID
* Import CSV data to create labels from existing data
* Save label files and templates to your Android device for future labels
* Hundreds of built-in symbols, pictograms and barcodes
* Automatic updates for new label types, printers & materials (no software upgrade costs!)
Note: This app must be used with a Brady BMP®51 or BMP®53 Label Maker.
About the BMP®53 Label Maker:
The BMP®53 Label Maker is a 1.5” portable printer with over 100 different label options. It features hassle-free drop-in cartridges with both the label material and the ribbon inside, and smart cell technology that tells the printer how to correctly format your label. You just drop in a cartridge, the printer calibrates the rest! Other key features include:
- Durable built-in cutter
- Battery options for portability (AA batteries, rechargeable Lithium-ion, or AC)
- Built-in Bluetooth® technology or optional Wi-Fi card for wireless printing
- Continuous and die-cut label materials up to 1.5” wide
- Robust software for advanced label design
To learn more, visit www.BradyCorp.com and select your country.
It gives you access to the following services:
1- View all bill details.
2- Send bill copy to your email.
3- View consumption segments.
4- View payment details.
5- View account history.
6- View chart for account history.
7- Subscribing in SMS service.
8- Unsubscribe from SMS service.
9- Subscribing in e-Bill service.
10- Unsubscribe from e-Bill service.
11- Inquiring for request status.
12- My favorite numbers.
13- Recent accounts and requests numbers.
14. Locations of all services offices.
15- How to reach our services offices.
16- General information.
And to serve you better, we are happy to receive suggestions or notes from you on : SmartPhones@se.com.sa
A pure copper conductor cables save up to 40% of your electricity bill and also save and protect your valuable assets from short-circuit. It is also a direct threat to your life if you compromise on quality.
WHO WE ARE?
Merit CablesTM aim is to provide product which are best in quality and when we use term quality its means not only in material but also in dealing. Merit™ cables stated aim is not to be the leading wires and cables manufacturer, but to be a market leader in most trusted organizations in Pakistan. In Pakistan, requirements are increasing and require more safer and best quality cables to reduce the consumption of electricity, fire and line losses and lesser the man-hours operations, while in the houses and buildings, dependence on wires and cables has been increased tremendously. Merit CablesTM is streamlining its manufacturing operations, with the team of potential employees in the company. We market our products to our valued clients where quality is of prime importance. We always focus on Quality Assurance and implementing Standard Operation Procedures across its all operations.
Why Best Quality Cables Are Necessary?
Electrical cables are the base of every project because life is idle without electricity. We spent millions on our construction and try to save money when there is a time to buy cables. Cables are installed under the walls and its difficult and hectic task to change the wiring once installed and wastage of money too. It’s just a one perspective, low quality cables increase your electricity bill because substandard copper has high voltage drop rate so low quality cables extract your saving from your electricity bill every month. Electric equipment installed in your premises shortened their life due to substandard cables. Low quality cable creates resistance to current and your equipment are working on low voltage. Ever we think why our equipment which has average life of 5 years doesn’t even pass their average life. It’s all due to low quality cables; never take your life and assets on risk, primary cause of short circuit is low quality cables. Your life and assets are more expensive please save it now.
What Our Brand Deliver to You?
Brand is the most precious asset of any company, nobody want to lose their brand. But this is also true that most of the brand fails in their introductory stage. WHY? Because most companies doing business just for the sake of quick profit, they didn’t bother to understand what consumer thought, what are their feelings, perceptions and behavior .merit™ cable’s analyze that customer want satisfaction. They require more value on the price they paid and polite behavior from the person who deal. Further analyze that the person who deal should not be hyper when customer is using their bargaining rights. Company representative should guide customer properly and honestly it doesn't matter he purchase or not. Customer order must be taken promptly and delivered on time.
Access documentation for our entire product range of Air Conditioning equipment and Ecodan Heat Pumps. This includes brochures, manuals, CPD information guides and case studies. Search and download locally to your device for use offline.
Oferta de productos de Baja Tensión, Ecobuilding, Automatización y Control Industrial, Variación de Velocidad, Proyectos y Servicios, Sistemas de suministro ininterrumpido de energía - UPS y Sistemas de Instalación y Control,
1 Capítulo de Construcción
250 Puntos de venta geolocalizados por GPS
110 Pdfs de instalación, selección, configuración, aplicación y características técnicas de productos
700 Imágenes de productos
Solicitud de cotizaciones
Lista personalizada de productos más consultados - Mi lista
Barra de búsqueda por categorías, sub categorías, referencias y palabras claves de producto
Solicitud de garantías
Conexión con la Energy University
Forma ágil y segura de revisar precios actualizados
Oferta logística de productos
1. Property Search - Search for any property in Singapore, be it private or HDB, and have all the information for your research needs at your fingertips.
2. Location Scan - Show all property prices, rents and amenities near a location of your choice or your current location.
3. *Street View - Travel along any street in Singapore and explore properties as you scroll! First of its kind!
4. *Tower View - Finding it hard to digest property prices? See it more intuitively in a grid, the same way physical units are arranged! Another first of its kind!
5. Offline Mode - Data viewed once can be viewed again and again without an Internet connection!
1. *Private residential, commercial and industrial property transactions since 1995
2. *HDB flat transactions since 2005
3. Rental contracts for private properties and HDB flats
4. Historical profitability
5. Buyer profile
6. Nearby projects comparing prices and rents
7. Nearby land sales and new launches
With this App, you will instantly be a property expert!
*Note: Some features require a paid subscription with us.
A cable size calculator Application, that allows electricians / Engineers to quickly calculate the size of a single circuit, in accordance with BS 7671: 2008 Amd 1 .. 2011
The App is divided into 2 sections....
The first section allows for calculation of phase conductor.
Correction factors will be applied for temperature, Grouping, insulation and protection type.
And suitable cable will be selected for calculated current carrying capacity.
Volt drop is then calculated for cable length, and size automatically increased to suit (If required..)
The second section of the App will calculate minimum required CPC for Circuit.
Correction factors for ambient temperature applied for maximum rated Zs of protective device,
and for calculating resistance of conductors (R1 + R2).
Earth Fault Loop Impedance (Zs), Fault current and disconnection times will be calculated.
And a suitable size CPC up to 16mm will be selected.
Minimum Armour Size of Cable will also be calculated when using SWA Cable.
The App is currently suitable for.
Domestic Single phase supplies using PVC 70oC Cables.
PVC Flat Sheathed Cables (up to 16mm).
PVC Multicore Cables (up to 25mm).
PVC Single core Cables (up to 25mm).
PVC SWA Cables (up to 25mm).
and Appropriate install methods for each cable type.
And protective devices include...
BS3036 semi-enclosed fuses. (up to 60A).
MCBs (up to 63A).
All Values for calculations are taken from current edition of On Site Guide & BS 7671.
Please rate this App if you like it ... If Not then please let us know why...
If you would like to see other features added to the Application then please let us know.
Larger cable and Protection sizes will be available in paid version currently under development.
**Please note this App is designed for larger mobile phones and tablets...
Although Google play device filtering is used to ensure download to suitable devices only,
Some smaller devices may still be able to download the App...
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.