Inconsistent at best The elapsed time is accurate but the interval prompts ( both voice and vibrate) are not. Sometimes it skips one or the other, sometimes a one minute interval is given less than 30 secs. I tried re setting everything but still the same result.
TTS wasn't working, but that didn't make it unusable The vibrating alarm was good enough that it kept me in the know
Worked great...at the beginning It stops timing correctly after two or three laps. The sound stops and the intervals switch. It was great before but after a few months it started failing and keeps getting worse.
Elizabeth When I first saw this app I thought, "Wow, I can't believe I found this. This app will be perfect for what I need! But, unfortunately to my dismay I've discovered that this app is horrible!! It's frustrating because it's so very inconsistent!!! It was fine for the first interval, then it started going longer than the set time for walking and during some intervals it even skipped the running! Please fix this issue because I would really like to use this app for my training program, then I would give 5 stars.
Horrible It was fine for the first few intervals then it went an extra minute for walking and at one point did a 20 second run interval (I had it set to 1 walk 1 run). I had to stop and find another app to use in the middle of my run!
Very easy setup-simple to use Music pauses during each interval. Older ver never paused. Otherwise I like I can listen to my music. Easy to use. Will give 5 stars when music no longer pauses.
- Moved the the setup for Interval Sets to the Main page from the Cool Down setup page.
- Refactored how RWI uses Google Analytics & updated it to GA v2.0 beta 5.
- Updated Google AdMob Ads SDK to v6.4.1.
- Refactored how RWI creates & uses the 4 different notifications - Warmup, Run, Walk, & Cool Down.
- Removed Crittercism and ACRA & the READ_LOGS (read sensitive log data) permission they needed.
- Bug fixes.